Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Ahhhhh @Nikkei_Simmer Spoilers! I am miles behind but I am so happy to see that Meg finally won Tosh over. Literally the last thing I read before I left work was their “chat” and how Kimber was all like ‘I’m going to grow old with Tosh la la la’ :tongue: This is great!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Mikezumi Pauline Wan, or should I say Paul makes a very cute male :smile:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. :) Awww, glad Eddy showed up. He really seems to like her. That was nice she gave him a drawing. Well, congrats on them becoming steadies. :) Lol at Danny and the lady refusing each others bouquets. Nice of Pearl to look after Walter. Ria!! Dag, why is she scared? I usually don't like Cyd, but, he has been so sweet with her. Your version is much nicer than the one in Uni last time I played it. I hope she doesn't lose this chance.

@polrbear You are awesome! Thanks for the link. I love NataliS's jewelry. It is easier for me to just follow the thread from where I left off then to trust notifications. When I went by that I was always missing someone and felt really bad. Thanks for the comments. :)
    Love the new outfit on Rose, very pretty.
    I usually make one sim be handy, sometimes two since I have huge houses and lots of sims. Repair people are tediously slow and sometimes don't fix it and just leave. Plus, I'm cheap. :)
    That was a lot of water under the cabinets!
    Harper is so cute!
    Congrats on the new pregnancy!

@Mikezumi Congrats on new eyebrows and lip gloss for Zumi. Goodness that is a lot of wishes in the morning.
    Ouch! That one looked like it hurt.
    Sweet serenade, with some goofy expressions by Zumi.
    Waves to Betty. She is so pretty with that hair. 5 teens on the field trip, cool.
    Great investments. Eddy looks cute on the cycle.
    I don't mind the occasional training. I just wish they didn't yell so much! I did mark it as a no career for my townies. I didn't do that in one save and would have 5 sims in the gym yelling at the trainee's. Not a fun picture.
    Landon must be dancing! Or, doing the woohoo strut and I think you have that off for the teens right now?
    Awesome pic of Rain on the trampoline!
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    Love the both versions of Molly! I bet @CravenLestat spits out his cereal checking out the spoiler version. :lol:
    Well, Hank's female looks a bit healthier now. Can't call her puddin in the first picture. Definitely unique.
    Pauline/Paul is a great makeover. :)

@TadOlson Thanks for the comments. :) Very impressed with the buzz cut. Not many females can rock that, but Molly does. Cute makeover.

@CK213 Amazing inside the puter. Gee, a girl. Congrats!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks!

@coco gorgeous new (old) :) avatar!

@Namaya92 I enjoyed the update. Love the nectary, gorgeous build. Ferdinand is very handsome! Lucky Erica. :) Can't wait til Justine and Madeline find out that Benjamin has a girlfriend....but, that doesn't mean he is not available.

@king_of_simcity7 Good luck with the appeal! Pretty pattern on Janie.

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow...Tosh and Meg didn't lose anytime. :) At least he gets this girl in this version. Love the pipe organ and listened to the video as I read and wrote my comments this morning. Great idea to put the ice rink in the basement!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Ahhhhh @Nikkei_Simmer Spoilers! I am miles behind but I am so happy to see that Meg finally won Tosh over. Literally the last thing I read before I left work was their “chat” and how Kimber was all like ‘I’m going to grow old with Tosh la la la’ :tongue: This is great!

Sorry to disappoint, but JAGInsanity is a different story-line than "Inappropriate Sniffing". :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice makeovers :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice story :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer Great update as always

Here is todays update maybe one more later.

[img][/img]G1cOkRS.jpg

[img][/img]5CQ1a3c.jpg

Twins were tierd and needed a nap

[img][/img]lphAbfp.jpg

[img][/img]LpxSgnY.jpg

Rose painted and mahmoud read a book

[img][/img]xobub95.jpg

[img][/img]QAMlLDh.jpg

[img][/img]t22BQKm.jpg

[img][/img]fTxrEZ7.jpg

Nap finished

[img][/img]h9VpSAk.jpg

potty training seth

[img][/img]j1o6iDU.jpg

Damon having fun

All for now

• Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I just came back from the doctor and she said I probably just have a severe throat infection and that I should get better within the following week. If I don't get better within 2/3 weeks I have to come back and then it might be mononucleosis (also known as mono) x.x. So yeah I'm hoping to recover soon!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Reading and enjoying every one of your updates, Comments will have to be brief though, my computer time is being cut again (the husband seems to think I waste too much time here... :flushed: ).

@Mikezumi , I liked the conversation between you an Em about the plate patterns, looks like you picked a very pretty one.
    **It's strange to see your Eddy family again..
    **Nice proposal on the beach, way to go Karen!
    **Jensen...*sigh* yup, he remembers Zumi you can see it in his simmy eyes!
    **Eddy has some really interesting paintings!
    **She really does look like jillbg!!
    **Half neKked football, what's not to love!
    **Heath's painting is great, very groovy!!
    **Look at Zumi on her little scooter!
    **Dean is very cute!
    **booby traps, the only thing I hate about kids/teens!

@Karritz , Wonderful sims, Harvey is pretty cute!
    **Maria is nice looking too...
    **I like the sculpting setup you have
    **REally like the looks of Iris, I'm love the unusual..

@Nikkei_Simmer , How in the world does a hot tub catch on fire?? ;)
    **Poor Susan.. :'(
    **Geeze you really had to work to kill off Mayumi!!

@king_of_simcity7 , Wonderful builds!!
    **Hope you find another place to like fast!

@Silverofdreams30 , Liam is adorable!!
    **Can't wait to see Rose's baby!
    **Awwww Twins!

@SunshineEmma , Sorry you are leaving..will miss you, come back if you can in the future, have fun with the new baby when he/she arrives! :kiss:

@wendyyi1 , Wonderful job on Molly's makeover!! Very pretty :heart:
    **I like Rose
    **Sonja's lips are pretty cool to me, I may try that look on one of my Sims to see how it looks in game, some lips look super funky in game.

@lanlyn , BUNTER!! I really have to put him in one of my stories (he was in Kate but that was awhile ago).
    **Piers cloned himself...LOL!! Well at least he got a cute baby boy out of the deal.
    **Yeah Mulder!! Glad the doggies are still around.
    **I totally remember Emad, he was a he*ck of an acrobat, and gorgeous to boot!!
    **Yup Bunter you sure do have the life..
    **Skyrim...will for sure try that game one of these days, my kids are constantly trying to get me to play that (and Witcher)..
    **Miss you and your updates!! :smiley:

@bekkasan , Wowsa!! Your Molly sure cleaned up nice!! :smiley:

@CK213 , I should take a picture of my husband's see through tower, he has the covers off as he was fiddling with it...again! It looks really cool when all the lights are on.

@emorrill , I left feedback for your Sam update in the story thread as you know, but you get an extra awesome over here! :kissing_heart:
    **Regardless of if the animate correctly or not those stairs are great!
    **Cute little house! I'm into small houses right now..
    **Sweet of Samantha to help Molly..
    **She turned out great!! Very Pretty!!!
    **I like all her new outfits..

@polrbear , I really like Samantha's eyes..
    **August in your family picture...LOL!!

@Cororon , Cute little great grand kiddos!

@LunBeauty , Meg is a cutie!
    **Too much juice...bad!
    **glad the girls are studying..in between thoroughly enjoying Uni.
    **Jessica's sketch of Eddy...Perfect!
    **Dang aliens!!

@PalmArrow , Molly does look like she needs a second makeover!!
    **MUCH better, she looks wonderful!

@aricarai , check your email....Happy Late Birthday!

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @Charlottesmom. I'm supposed to be sleeping. It's after 1am here just read your comments. Thank you. Glad you like Iris. I've been thinking of going back through my saves of the story Iris is in and record some video. I've barely got screen shots. Since some interesting things have happened I think I'll make a bit of a prequel for my proposed McFluff videos.

Today is the big day. The carpet gets cleaned at 8 am. Then I'll go out and buy a desk and a shredder. Today is supposed to be sunny mostly so I'm hoping to get my new computer out of its box this afternoon.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2017
    @mikezumi :love: Nice job and that short hairstyle is really cute.Love her dress too it is very classy she looks like a runway model.

And what is this you are adding bonus pics of her.... :o

For me?? :blush:

*Clicks spoiler*

k51UFp6.gif

@LunBeauty And Pearl saves the day..again,can you imagine how helpless the other girls would be without her.Ria cant even make a freaking pot of Maccaroni :# like seriously Ria boil water put in noodles mix in the cheese sauce after draining.

@Namaya92 He does not waste no time does he,guy ages up and before the party is over celebrates by mauling the hottie sims.I like him he has great life goals :love:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    A few more pictures of he beach: :smile:

22769732_10154986954581497_8673135018961154183_o.jpg?oh=9535bab0ffe998a6ca78c46b8acd12e1&oe=5A6F93D8

22555550_10154986954586497_6849011286418494802_o.jpg?oh=dd5fbd125c469eee6b2a244fc7b0efad&oe=5AAD8930

22555407_10154986954686497_7568542345901482104_o.jpg?oh=d7fd3db211843ad5e1cc7e38fe302f0f&oe=5A7D8056

22770719_10154986954656497_3196062719846198658_o.jpg?oh=a13ee21b20fbd0053f1e42bc24dbbc0a&oe=5A6C41BE

22713379_10154986954726497_3494300028077909206_o.jpg?oh=fdcdcc7e67ead4a49bdcc7f63c613232&oe=5A6222B6

22713519_10154986954781497_1838596133211361691_o.jpg?oh=83ab748e284a88cbfd37d3431342a262&oe=5A63AF58
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Well I can keep my ro for a few more weeks which is better than nothing I guess :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

Thank you so much @Charlottesmom! You really spoiled me <3:mrgreen:
    @Charlottesmom Awwww So nice "For a smelly girl" :# ...kidding

@aricarai Did you get my second onslaught of birthday gifts the other day??

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you

@Namaya92 Great screens love your sims

Here is second and final update

[img][/img]D3ONEOs.jpg

Taking a nap

[img][/img]Lu4lGaj.jpg

Homework

[img][/img]ssf16dJ.jpg

Learning to talk

[img][/img]JcluNEy.jpg

Liam teaching seth to walk

[img][/img]p9Yn7bv.jpg

Seth having fun

[img][/img]vu8wT75.jpg

Seth

All for today

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Great pics of the toddlers. Mahmoud is a good Dad reading by the bed. :) Great seeing Liam helping out teaching his siblings.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment on Molly. :) Tell hubby you are not wasting time, you are entertaining the masses. I'm sure I would go into a decline if I couldn't read one of your stories every so often. I mean who else is gonna torture me with pics of bots and sims doing unspeakable, let alone unlookable (spell check doesn't like this word, but I don't care) things to each other. :tongue: I'm just glad my hubby spends more time on puter than me so he can't fuss. :lol:

@karritz Hope all goes well and you find the perfect desk and can get the hook up started.

@king_of_simcity7 That is good that you can stay and don't have to rush hunting a new place. Love the beach pics, makes me want to go sink my toes in the sand. It is overcast and drizzly here which is very unusual weather, so, am staying home.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Sunlit Tides is a wonderful town but it wasn't made with boats in mind. I've had no problem sending just one sim to one of the diving spots I added, but when I tried to get my household of seven to visit a diving spot together, they drove/swam/took water taxis all over the map, and it ended in this:

uFb8oeY.jpg

At least it made me laugh! I quit without saving so that I can start the day over. I'll either send them there one by one, or teleport them to a nearby shore and tell them to swim there!
    @palmarrow :D I say make the best of it,put up an umbrella and grab a good book.

N2Ed2JC.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

Between the two of you beautiful people I had 19 gifts! :* thank you both so much! You spoiled me! <3
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    I'm stalking the thread, just clicking on awesomes and likes. I'm enjoying the pics and all the stories going on immensely, but I don't have much time, as usual... :#

@jillbg
    You know I miss The Grey Witches, as do a lot of other people. But real life is always more important than gaming life. Hope you get some free time in the future, soon. We'll still be here for you. B)<3<3<3
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I made a new picture for myself. I think I like this one a lot more. Her name is Kerry and she is my founder created in 2010. She is tweaked though, I'm going to show my progress in the evolution thread sometime soon.

Edit: By the way, I am still reading this thread. But I seriously underestimated how much my phone could manage all the pictures. I do have my computer all set up and working again now so I'll do my best to catch up... again (for the 100th time) :lol:

Kerry? n2ZQRI0I4BTPU.jpg
    Great Sim!
    She breaks away from the generic TS3 simmy look. :)

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I'm wearing Prada Candy right now and smell so good I want to gnaw off my arm! Sooooo pfft!! :p
    aricarai wrote: »

Thank you so much @Charlottesmom! You really spoiled me <3:mrgreen:

You are totally welcome!! :smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1968 (cont.)

@TadOlson What a terrible time Max went through. I think settling in a colonial settlement is the best thing for her :)
    Great back story and makeover :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the nice comments :)
    Betty is married to Cyd. I have a few uni guys in the town. The blue haired girl that went to Prom with Heath is their daughter. They have son too.
    The own a venue or become partners wishes are painful. I usually ignore them, preferring my sims to worry about having fun not getting rich.
    I also hope that Ria and Cyd end up together :)
    Awwww Cyd loves her!
    I only made one plant sim baby and that was enough for me even though it was kind of fun.
    I hope Ria makes the right decision and does the right thing by Cyd by either accepting his love or letting him down gently.

Page 1969

@LunBeauty What's a sim save without a fire? ;) Glad they got it out and no one was hurt :)
    What does Ria plan with the dna samples? ;)
    Nice updates :)

@CK213 Bit young for a gender reassignment! :o;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you and great update! Seth is such a cute toddler :)

@coco Love the new profile pic! Glad you have a computer set up now :) Only do what you can as far as catching up is concerned. This thread can move insanely fast some days.
    Thank you :) I would consider having Paul Wan in town even though I don't like Pauline ;)

@Namaya92 Madelyn is stepping up to her role nicely. I hope her mom and dad enjoy their elder stage :)
    The nectary/wine bar looks great!
    Ferdinand grew up very well. He and Erika make a lovely couple :)
    Why has Vincent not told anyone about Benjamin?
    I hope that this doesn't jeopardize Madelyn's role as heir!
    I hope you have a speedy recovery :)

@king_of_simcity7 Janie looks lovely in her new pattern :)
    Lovely beach pics :)
    Glad you have a little time to find a new place :)

@Nikkei_Simmer The house looks great inside and out. Meg and Tosh should be very happy there :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Teens can woohoo in my save but Landon was dancing :) I have stride of pride turned off.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't see any resemblance to jillbg other than the hair.
    I was really happy to see Eddy again :)

@CravenLestat Glad you liked my makeover :p She doesn't make a very good looking male but it's what she wanted ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top