Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Just woke up and my brain is still half asleep. Thanks for the comments! It seems that the notification system doesn't work properly. hm...

@Karritz That's quite a factory down there in the basement :o

@CK213 That's one monster compooter case! :open_mouth: It fits your futuristic sim update!

@emorrill Aww, that was emotional.

@Mikezumi Is Zumi sim-you?

@All Nice updates!

I don't think I've posted this? My great-grandsims Jessica & Susanne. Applied a comic filter. :smile:

PKcHCMK.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Mikezumi Great updates zumi seemd to have fun driving to the library.

@polrbear Great edits triplets are so cute

@king_of_simcity7 Another nice build im to lazy building stuff I just
    download.

@CK213 Great update about Matty he seems to have eventful days.

@emorrill Yay a Sam update and loved to see Emma by his side great job.

@LunBeauty I need to get Relavity not sure I have it yet.

@SunshineEmma Great update

@bekkasan Jeffrey Dean is hot yes

@lanlyn heya girl lovely to see a update from you

Awesomes and likes given out

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1959

@wendyyi1 You did a great job on Wendy Makeover :)

@lanlyn Loved your update on Bunter!
    Emad! I have missed him!
    It would seem that Bunter does have a lot of work perks! ;)
    Love the parting shot of him <3

Page 1960

@bekkasan Wow! Love what you did with Molly Makeover! She looks like she's ready to go clubbing :)

@wendyyi1 I think I like Rose best. Sonja's mouth is adorable!

@emorrill Will read your update when I have some time over coffee in the morning. Looking forward to it :)

Page 1961

@polrbear Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was thrilled when I stumbled on the engagement! My auto romance mod would have been responsible. That, and the camera being on them, would have triggered it. If I wasn't looking they probably wouldn't have got engaged until they were YA and only as a SP thing with no actual animation.
    Great pic of the triplets together and the edits are lovely :)
    Love the group pic of the triplets with Eddy and August. August's expression is priceless :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
    The Theatre looks great!

@SunshineEmma Thanks :) It was just a routine visit to the doctor.
    I hope you are feeling better now.

@PalmArrow Thank you :) When I saw the stars behind them I zoomed out in order to catch them better :)

@Cororon Yes, Zumi is based on me when I was in my late 30s/early 40s :)
    Adorable pic of Jessica and Susanne :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile: I will have more pictures to share later
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Here are more updates of my Uni household! I did play ahead quite a bit and they're already back home. They'll probably spend about a week in Meadow Glen before going back. It's one of my favorite custom worlds...small and compact, but still a lot to do there and beautiful scenery. :)

Part 7.1

E0SWo0J.png
    5bg0Zhh.png
    5eeRBvX.png
    As soon as Meg was finished with Walter, she threw on some clothes and went outside where she ran into Skip and Danny.
    "So how was it?" Danny asked.
    "How was what?" Meg ran a finger through her tousseled hair.
    "We heard the sounds," Skip said smirking. "How was he?"
    "Eh, I give him a 6 out of 10." She gave a sultry smile to Danny. "He can't hold a candle to you."

EwCnzYw.png
    7SjVQxL.png
    Meg put on some more decent clothes and came outside with Danny not long after and the two of them spent most of the rest of the night talking. What she did with Walter was a one time thing and caused by way too much juice. He was way too innocent for her liking.

MXBx7D5.png
    OOUCNUf.png
    uyHGbVg.png
    The girls woke up early the next morning as they had class and headed downstairs.

Ea8igF2.png
    5cxbwoC.png
    Everyone who was hungry had leftover waffles that needed to be eaten before they went bad.

amBD8N3.png
    Since Ria had morning classes, she was forced to rush breakfast before quickly dressing and heading out, only having time to wash her face before rushing out the door. At least her bun hid the fact that she didn't get to wash her hair that morning.

FVdycok.png
    nOM12gQ.png
    Pearl and Jessica made up the beds after breakfast before finally getting dressed. They had time to get showers, fortunately as their classes weren't until a bit later.

ThFWwI9.png
    ir7dIys.png
    gZbeJov.png
    asoHQqA.png
    The rest of the morning was spent reading and studying as well as Pearl doing a cardio workout loving that burning feeling in her muscles. She just wished that Jessica and Ria were as into being in shape as she was.

C37bYJv.png
    Ria finished up her first class and since she had a lot of time before the next one, she studied for a bit, but soon grew bored of that and called Cyd up, asking him to meet her at one of the hangouts.

pUvX7JL.png
    LinyGqH.png
    SZopawy.png
    B0hlzar.png
    He practically got there at almost the same time she did and the two of them went inside to talk.
    "It's weird that after this week, we're going to go home for break before the next term starts," she said.
    "Think I can come visit you after you do leave?"
    "Yeah, of course! A-As long as you don't mind Jessica and Pearl teasing you something awful." She was dreading it, herself.
    He waved his hand. "I can handle them. You should hear some of the teasing I get from my own dormies."

qUCGo3g.png
    jWfjJB1.png
    Ria's feet were starting to hurt, so Cyd suggested they sit down.
    "I never asked, but how did you, Pearl, and Jessica meet?"
    "We were all friends in High School and when we all decided to attend the same university, we all decided to just live together since it was easier that way."
    "I bet you three were a wild bunch in High School."
    Ria chuckled. "Jessica and Pearl were. I was more trying to stay out of trouble, although I did end up getting dragged into situations that landed me in detention a few times."
    "Oh, I can imagine...you never went looking for trouble, it just seemed to find you when you were with those two?"
    "Yeah, for the most part. But the stuff they did was harmless, although it still did break school rules. They never hurt anyone."

BaGRsss.png
    The rest of the time was spent in a small group study session as the two of them compared notes and answers to previous assignments that would probably be on Friday's exam.

KfYKvnl.png
    V3UWNpT.png
    After coming out of her first class for the day, Pearl found Skip wanting to kiss her almost immediately, but backed away.
    "Just...no Skip. I really don't like you in that way anymore."

3BQMTZI.png
    TGlEfgj.png
    But she didn't really have much of a problem with him presenting her with a bouquet of flowers as they would look nice in her dorm room and the gesture was innocent enough.

7wZJeGu.png
    W2liX0L.png
    HPU7Ayf.png
    The second class went by quickly and all three girls got out at about the same time and now had the rest of the evening to do whatever they wanted.

(Another part shortly!)
    Part 7.2

Q2j3qmx.png
    cNWAGmc.png
    Jessica felt the urge to throw a rowdy protest, even though there was a chance of getting the police involved because of how violent they sometimes tended to get and handed out a few fliers to some other students who seemed interested.

lcL3QA5.png
    nxjzXJ3.png
    zzMmAVd.png
    Pearl was invited to a formal party and brought Ria along as her plus one. Ria wanted nothing more than to curl up with a good book, but went along despite the fact that the heels she was wearing were killing her and her earrings felt like they weighed a ton. She knew that only juice would get her through the night and was happy to see a keg.

ob3RuTT.png
    y500lNQ.png
    rHI6hGZ.png
    As expected, everyone got pretty riled up and began fighting with one another. There was definitely a lot of hair pulling and eye gouging and even those who were beaten still went back for more.

5MrDMaN.png
    rU6MTUA.png
    Pearl and Ria might've come to the party together, but once there, they broke off and did their own thing. Pearl immediately went to the bonfire while Ria saw a practice podium and jumped at the chance to practice for a presentation she had on Wednesday.

5jYyrFS.png
    Jessica received a call from Eddy Mullis during the protest and left right away, wheeling into town to meet him, almost excited.

Pgm4yM4.png
    jdNsAlR.png
    uel5reC.png
    a5gbFVR.png
    She met him at the campus coffee shop and immediately began to talk his ear off.
    "I was wondering when you were going to call me. I mean, the other day, I was sitting there and thinking 'When is that Eddy guy gonna call me?' and then you did. It's about time!" But she didn't say it in an annoyed way.
    Eddy smiled. "I figured it was time for me to get to know you a little better. You seem like you'd be fun to hang out with and I don't get to hang out with many people besides my roommates and they're...well...let's say we don't really see eye to eye on some things."
    "If it makes you feel any better, I don't really care much about my dormies aside from Pearl and Ria, but that's because we've all been friends since High School."
    "That has to be pretty hard. I'd get my own campus house if I could afford it. Luckily, my roomies are hardly around so I get the place to myself, mostly."
    "I wish it was like that for me. Pearl insists that we try living in all three of the dorms before we get our own campus housing."
    "Living in a dorm wouldn't be so bad if you were there," Eddy muttered.
    "What was that?"
    "Nothing." Eddy ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even more.

XLj5j9f.png
    dAjfjNw.png
    Sgb5B2W.png
    cl8bvT9.png
    Pearl was having her own problems at the party and beginning to wish she hadn't gone. Not to mention, someone had thrown a test tube into the fire that made her and the rest of the party goers stink and the hosts refused to let anyone use their showers. She had seen their bathrooms and definitely didn't want to touch their filthy showers and instead Ria and she went home early much to Ria's relief as well who wasn't enjoying the party either.

SSoVMq4.png
    EdJxFah.png
    In the middle of a game of soccer, some of the protesters came to celebrate the success of the protest. She accepted their congratulations, but wanted to focus more on Eddy, who had gone outside. She remembered him saying that he didn't really like crowds and so she followed him.

TsyQBqS.png
    4FyCOfC.png
    "Hey, sorry about them. I didn't think they'd follow me all the way here, bunch of stalkers is what they are."
    "It's okay. Congratulations on the successful protest."
    She smiled. "Thanks, wish you could've been there."
    "I'm not really much of a fighter."
    "Eh, I'm sure you could kick some serious plum if you wanted to."
    Eddy smiled. "Eh, maybe."

qwYH3hH.png
    RH7HHC7.png
    iAx3l0B.png
    oMCcas4.png
    Eddy let Jessica sketch him. There weren't many people who he let draw him, but there was something about Jessica that was special. Yes, she was bold and brash and kind of loud sometimes, but she also had a sweet side that she seemed to keep hidden really well, but he could see it.

1H5TcRt.png
    K2WSX9a.png
    6qUVM97.png
    XBioR8X.png
    The rest of the evening went by too quickly and Jessica soon found herself hugging Eddy good-bye since she had class in the morning. Eddy surprised her by touching her arm and speaking in a rather flirty voice.
    "I really want to see you again, Jessica."
    "You can just call me Jess." She gave him a flirty smile before hugging him again and then jumping on her bike to head back to the dorms.

(Another part shortly!)
    Part 7.3

pJSfeaL.png
    SGqwsLq.png
    F7qdjKa.png
    In the middle of the night, the dorm received some visitors that were out of this world. Unfortunately, Skip was the unlucky one to run outside and get beamed up into their ship where they probably experimented on him. Luckily, he didn't come back with any surprises and the rest of the dorm was completely oblivious to his little adventure.

hiUIddq.png
    The next morning, Ria watered her plant, which was in great need of some attention before heading downstairs.

iu6vyqD.png
    skeNY2b.png
    Pearl got a little flirting in with Danny. He was a fun time for her and knew that after this term was over, she probably wouldn't be coming back to De Anda Hall as she wanted to see what the other dorms had to offer as well.

N3QNBRf.png
    6a2LC7r.png
    rVrwOCu.png
    Today was a lecture day for Ria while Pearl was a bit luckier and had an outside activity where she could enjoy the fresh air and not be stuck in a stuffy classroom listening to her professor drone on and on.

VyCP8op.png
    NDCGeJW.png
    Jessica worked on the painting of Pearl since she had some time before her lecture and thanked Walter when he put her bed up for her even though she had never asked him too.

9pOQ96K.png
    Pearl and Ria came home at around the same time Jessica had to leave for class and celebrated by doing a keg stand. Ria needed this type of fun after listening to her monotone professor.

YB5jXj6.png
    Jessica wasn't faring any better either. She'd lost focus after the first five minutes and ended up snoozing not caring if this hurt her performance. It should be considered a crime for students to be forced to listen to some old geezer go on and on in the most monotone voice imaginable.

T5vGV86.png
    UjfxKga.png
    WNoDmDZ.png
    gUzFU8i.png
    Pearl and Ria were having much more fun at the bowling alley where Pearl was definitely soundly beating Ria getting strikes, or very well close to them.

Nw5LSqj.png
    yTncqvm.png
    G40YMLZ.png
    udwdSAm.png
    8Kv6MDi.png
    Tt5IzZA.png
    kMtCdWa.png
    Poor Ria didn't stand a chance and it also didn't help that Pearl laughed at her failures sometimes although Pearl only meant it good naturedly. Ria didn't know how someone in a strapless dress and stilettos could bowl better than her. Then again, Pearl lived for this sort of thing so it made sense.

5jfw8zS.png
    Ria did feel a little better after Pearl bought them both lunch. She could always count on food to cheer her up, even if it was mediocre bar food that would probably force her into the bathroom for about two hours later.

33LylGS.png
    AdlVUsV.png
    At another part of campus, Luna was getting a bit of action from one of her fellow classmates. :)

(That's it for this! I'll probably have more later on as I have way more pictures to sort through.)

@LunBeauty Wonderful updates I hope they have more fun when going back after a week back home.

Here is an update

[img][/img]azLyDWn.jpg

Liam and Adelia practised chess in the evening

[img][/img]7CmBKxn.jpg

Yes Rose is pregnant, I got a mod that increased the chance of twins
    I can set the percentage myself by the options as I really want a set of twins in my family haha.

[img][/img]F6YiIIT.jpg

Eating some evening snack

[img][/img]lGsjIfl.jpg

Baby are coming

[img][/img]i6gf4HI.jpg

Two boys I could set the gender aswell, Damon and Seth.

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Too many pages to catch up on, so I'll just say @everyone, great updates! :grin:

Trying to upload a few pics from my last couple sessions, and then will share. :)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 So amazing your theater!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Karritz If you're not an easily offended Catholic, you should watch Dogma. Or Google Buddy Christ.

@Mikezumi I did the MC reset. I always use that one unless I can't actually find the Sim needing resetting.

@CravenLestat rec'd

@lanlyn Wow. Simmers are really stepping up their CC game... (Joking. I know it's a completely different gaming series.)

@emorrill Poor Emma. Hope Sam wakes the heck up soon (in more ways than one).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I tried to split Tanika from the house in Edit Town, but for some reason she never actually split, and when I returned to the game, it was glitched, so after going back to the main menu and restarting the save, I decided to just drag her hunger bar down and put an end to her that way. This is one of those time I wish I'd been able to figure out how to make the death potion mod work. I may have to look into that a little further.

Didn't get much of a chance to play beyond killing Tanika.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    @CravenLestat Hahaha, and boy was she into him too. I tend to keep my head down in university anymore after the last time finding girls with all these really undesirable traits. In fact, Corono was literally evil. She even maniacally laughed later right in front of him later at that very party. Sorry, Corono he ain't about that life. :blush:

Ehioze joined the athletic career and went right into being a rookie because of his degree. Got through a one year anniversary and now he's team captain.

22555751_1513862868691509_7303014365546856972_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=611f2118a42df681aa2d25e02b64c531&oe=5A853AC3
    For some reason when he moved into his apartment, he automatically had a roommate. And this one was insufferable. He wouldn't take out the garbage and always clogged the toilet. He was a slob. One day, asked him to take the trash out and he refused. So accused him of being a diva. Asked him again, he refused; so he upped the ante and slapped some sense into him. Asked him again, he refused again; so Ehioze kicked his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and kicked him outta the apartment. Thought he'd be all alone by then, but another one showed up. Dismissed him, and another one showed up. So I guess when you live at these apartments having a roommate is just a part of the life there.

22550259_1513862998691496_4894607625156902014_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=82059bd66dd684e71f37e69889223da2&oe=5A80B608
    Dudes' night on THREE...! He was still a rookie here, so he went on a night on the town with the team captain. They quickly became best friends.

22713337_1513862925358170_5487989041815886181_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ffba8d1e45085c73b15a334a608132bc&oe=5A6F7BD6
    Boy, he's recognised all over now. Everytime he goes into public there's somebody who wants a picture/autograph. He's up to level four celebrity after becoming friends with his team captain.

22712595_1513862862024843_78546025323503406_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=98a059637f4c330a7183a369df085860&oe=5A6445E2
    I was wondering where he was headed going up some random stairs when he got to the dive bar. It was the VIP section. I did not even know they had a VIP section. And he can just walk right in. The perks to celebrity...

22555731_1513863052024824_6998197628159879243_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=89e515346517618256d61eb19365409f&oe=5A7EC50C
    A toast the fighting llamas lol

22499244_1513862865358176_6233129534772908550_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6e4f576477715a61278dced42f4327f9&oe=5A71858E
    4a. Dead 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tired. Long night out with team captain. And can't get home just yet, people want autographs. This is actually pretty tough

Actually recently got the first false accusation. Simply going on a date was a hassle because you get heckled by so many people while you're just trying to have a good time. Had to call a date short one time. Crazy life being a celebrity.

@Jordan061102 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @PalmArrow Great update as usual
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @palmarrow :D You let her walk through town like that,kids across the street thought she was Pennywise from "It" and screamed.Love how you rock the cute tights with outfits especially everyday look <3 All three looks are great but I noticed something

Your makeover is so good even the buttons on her formal outfit are happy.Dead serious go look :o

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , Thank you! And LOL, you're right - those buttons are smiley faces!

dAst4k1.jpg
    @LunBeauty Nice update to the story :smile:

@PalmArrow and @SimsxZelda_fan Nice pictures :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @LunBeauty I love that Sam is your eye candy. :p
    Thanks for your comment. And you know, Catarina did mention Emmaline facing the death penalty so...
    *I've certainly enjoyed reading about your Uni ladies. :blush: I always like seeing shirtless pics of the males! :love:
    ----
    Oh my! They were asking her about her romp!? :astonished::lol:
    I wish I were into getting in shape as much as Pearl...
    Eddy's muttering. :smirk: You know Jessica wanted to sketch him nekkid! :p
    Uh oh...will Skip get impregnated?? (Oh that's right, no one can get pregnant while at Uni.)
    The bowling pics. :lol: Those onion rings look good... :yum:

@Mikezumi I'm going to head over to your story thread and make comments there because I need to see the previous posts easily to catch up. :)<3
    I hope everything is ok with your son. <3

@polrbear Thank you. <3 Yeah, seeing those three together (Al, Sam and Emma) they sure make a great team huh? ;)
    Don't worry, Emmaline will get what she deserves!
    Even though Al is around 13 years older than Sam, watching their relationship throughout the show gave me the impression that Al considered him not just a good friend, but also like a son. I had to incorporate that into my story somehow. :)
    *Been enjoying your updates as well. August and Eddy's kids turned out quite beautiful and handsome. :) Great genetics!
    **Lol that family pic! :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Impressive theater!! :star:

@PalmArrow Thanks for the sweet comment. <3
    Originally I wrote in Catarina telling the doctor that she considered Sam a very dear friend and that's why she wanted to see him so bad, but instead I had her say it to Emma. It seemed to have worked out better that way.
    But yeah, when the doctor told them it was up to Emma whether to allow Catarina in for a visit, I personally would've pooped my pants in that situation! :flushed:
    *Fantastic job on Molly!

@Cororon Thank you. :) Great pictures!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you lady. <3
    I kinda loved seeing Emma by Sam's side too. :p
    *Rose seems to be glowing during her pregnancy. :) Welcome Damon and Seth!

@SunshineEmma Hey there. :smiley: Welcome to the thread! (Forgive me if you've been on here before and I somehow forgot :pensive:). I LOVE your signature pic! :blush:

@CravenLestat Your Molly Makeover post cracked me up! :lol:
    Looks like a few of our awesome forum friends did her up nicely. Now I am tempted to do it... ;)
    *Your new avatar! :joy:

@OriginalMara I understand your pain of having too many pages to catch up on... :disappointed: But don't miss page 1960. ;):p

@MoonandStars83
    Hope Sam wakes the heck up soon (in more ways than one).
    ^Indeed. ;) Loved the way you worded that. :blush:

@Charlottesmom I saw your comment on my Sam thread and will reply soon. <3

Caught up for now...I will try to stay caught up. I don't want to miss as your awesome updates my friends. <3

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @SimsxZelda_fan I must have gotten your sims mail by mistake.seems to be a polaroid picture.And it smells like Bombshell from Victorias Secret.

FGtH1GO.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top