Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @wendyyi1 I like them all, but Rose and Jenna I like the best.
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    @Karritz
    Thanks for the tip about staying in the same house. :)

@bekkasan I'm leaning towards Jenna. I'm planning to use Monte Vista and I think her look will fit. It's been ages since I played a game there.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    The final images of the Twinbrook sculptors - their home and workplace revealed.
    Their house - you can just see the entrance to the basement under their house - it's a circular staircase.
    Twinbrook005.jpg

Twinbrook006.jpg

For some reason, when I added the newbies to this lot I sort of lost interest. By this time I was aware of the sculpting mod and decided to stop this household earlier than I may otherwise have done so. But here they are at work.

The newbies are not into making ice yet.
    Sculptors088.jpg

Sculptors089.jpg

Sculptors090.jpg

Sculptors091.jpg

Sculptors092.jpg

Sculptors093.jpg

Sculptors094.jpg

Sculptors095.jpg

Sculptors096.jpg

Sculptors097.jpg

Sculptors098.jpg

Sculptors099.jpg

Sculptors100.jpg

Sculptors101.jpg

Sculptors102.jpg

Sculptors103.jpg

Sculptors104.jpg

Sculptors105.jpg

Sculptors106.jpg

Sculptors107.jpg

Sculptors108.jpg

Sculptors109.jpg

Sculptors110.jpg

Sculptors111.jpg

Sculptors112.jpg

Sculptors113.jpg

Sculptors114.jpg

Sculptors115.jpg

Sculptors116.jpg

Sculptors117.jpg

Sculptors118.jpg

Their facilities
    Twinbrook001.jpg

I gave them tables and chairs they had made themselves
    Twinbrook002.jpg

Twinbrook003.jpg

Sculptures are stored in lower level basements. The sculptors can't get down to them. There aren't many down there so no pics of those levels.
    Twinbrook004.jpg

The final five objects no one has worked out how to sculpt yet.
    Final_Five001.jpg

Ice_Goblin001.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2017
    Ta dah!
    My PC case has finally arrived, just in time for a weekend computer build.
    20171020_200516.jpg

I've have never done an unboxing before:
    20171020_200721.jpg

20171020_200846.jpg

Ooooh!
    I doubt the style will hold up over time, but for now, I like it.
    20171020_201604.jpg

Geez, look at those ginormous fans!
    It does seem counter productive to have them behind that plastic cover, but my CPU and my graphics card are liquid cooled and the radiators will be to the rear and up top, so most of the heat will be quickly vented out the case. I don't think overheating will be an issue.
    20171020_201619.jpg

Ah!
    My current PC.
    The Turn of The Century called.
    It wants its case back.
    13f3e4c9-c385-4822-a5cd-028f47ea60ca.jpg

Any of you zooming in to see what books I have, that's my writer's book shelf.
    I have a dream to write a fantasy novel and that book on 5000 spells is for research.
    Sorry, I am not a wizard. :D

But back to Matty.
    He and his wife run their on Plumbot micro-manufacturing business together.
    Screenshot-4222.jpg

Devon makes all the nanites and processors.
    Screenshot-4223.jpg

Matty uses her components to make trait chips and he also makes the plumbot bodies.
    Screenshot-4224.jpg

They are really into cutting edge technology.
    Screenshot-4226.jpg

Screenshot-4227.jpg

Screenshot-4228.jpg

Another baby is one the way since story progression decided everything about the first one.
    Screenshot-4225.jpg

And another plumbot has been added to the household.
    Screenshot-4229.jpg

I plan to always keep one to help around the house, but when the new plumbot reaches it's highly quality level one of them will be sold. I will keep my favorite, whichever it turns out to be.
    Screenshot-4231.jpg

Time for some aging up since another baby is coming.
    Screenshot-4233.jpg

Screenshot-4234.jpg

Screenshot-4235.jpg

He has a mind for science, but he also has an artistic side.
    Screenshot-4237.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2017
    @wendyyi1 Zara for the Win!!!! super mom means best shot at a super golden ticket for the genetics lottery.You have to have good stock to create a baby army and...hey :# did you really think I would share my plans for world domination.Zara has not only the best name but best genes.I like Roses lips best though

@bekkasan I thought you of all people were going to leave her fireman boots on,I am sad...

And my lying ends here :D She is smexy and black is my favorite RL color,you never dissapoint plus you tossed in a splash of color and incorporated every color in her bracelets...TRIFECTA yes I notice stuff like that you are Feng Shui in decorating and dressing sims.

nYVYdfu.gif

@Karritz That house is so good and creepy,reminds me of the one from the 2014 horror movie called.."Treehouse" yupp

v5ZFl9m.jpg

You need fog machines on around the base >:)

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    22548998_1510928225651640_1567185515599675556_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=43507a59c64b71e5d46591a7a7663024&oe=5A6A76FD
    Never done this celebrity thing before. Getting discounts from people everywhere he goes.

22529030_1511613778916418_1367708196731708762_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=5d75071863db13cbffe62b9576d231d8&oe=5A83771D
    This is the most success I've ever had throwing parties. Must be the being a jock thing, or maybe the celebrity status. Lol

22555323_1512595375484925_6752731929473372992_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=28fcf4235ee4a2ecdabe9f9c59095ffe&oe=5A81B903
    Senior year

22555477_1512896875454775_8847816965242120996_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=727c821e22e9ee43a048eb93b890456d&oe=5A793B63
    Man, people all over are recognising him. They're starting to want pictures of him now. This is totally new to me lol

22553151_1512896835454779_8903484613297656709_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b70ca4bccb3743029da26146512a2010&oe=5A78D788
    Ahhh yeahh! Last final exam

22520218_1512896842121445_3308751072633711564_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=3b507632342de9ae47daf10010e2a93d&oe=5A802FC0
    Ehioze played a lot of collegiate rugby, and I had him focus on his physical education degree over everything else and now he has a perfect GPA after finishing university.

22548985_1512896838788112_5267520150032731306_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0de2aa278b7cca21985dfac6478441a5&oe=5A88723C
    All graduated and ready to move on

22538956_1513495018728294_3688693105219643620_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=d81f1198c6070ef293c72084017e746e&oe=5A796117
    Ahh home sweet home! Time to get in the game in the athletic career path
    @wendyyi1 Zara for the Win!!!! super mom means best shot at a super golden ticket for the genetics lottery.You have to have good stock to create a baby army and...hey :# did you really think I would share my plans for world domination.Zara has not only the best name but best genes.I like Roses lips best though

@bekkasan I thought you of all people were going to leave her fireman boots on,I am sad...

And my lying ends here :D She is smexy and black is my favorite RL color,you never dissapoint plus you tossed in a splash of color and incorporated every color in her bracelets...TRIFECTA yes I notice stuff like that you are Feng Shui in decorating and dressing sims.

nYVYdfu.gif

@Karritz That house is so good and creepy,reminds me of the one from the 2014 horror movie called.."Treehouse" yupp

v5ZFl9m.jpg

You need fog machines on around the base >:)

Don't worry - when I get all these sculptures set up and get back to my Cake Island save - there will be sculptures and fog emitters emitting all sorts of interesting effects.
    The Big Reveal

The chosen three....

The three sims who are going to be my go to sculptors because between them they can make all but Sleeping Gnome McNulty.

None of them has made the Magical Gnome of Sculpting.

I briefly thought of adding a sim who has made that magical gnome to the group instead of Marj - who's appearance I personally can't stand seeing. But there was no point in doing that because the gnome isn't in their menu. So I stuck with this three as they came from the same household.

The only sculpture Marj made that the other two didn't make was a chair. And she was the only sim in the final household who had made that chair. So she had to be in the group.

To help me cope I took Marj into Stylist and gave her a makeover. New hair colour and style. If I'd taken her into CAS I'd have done more to her and that still might happen.

How Marj originally appeared
    Marj001.jpg

Her new appearance
    Marj002.jpg

Marj003.jpg

All three of them together in Riverview.
    Marj_Fred_Maureen001.jpg

It'll take me a while to get their household inventory filled with sculptures. They have an empty inventory right now.

I will need to open all of the final saves of each house with sculptures and move all sculptures to the individual household inventories before evicting all but one sim.

Then I'll probably need to save the game with a new name and save that one remaining sim to the library.

Then move each of the sims carrying the household inventory into this new Riverview game before evicting the sims carrying the inventories from the other saves.

Then I'll need to sort through the massive inventory they will have and see if I can delete duplicates.

Once I'm happy with the sculptures in their household inventory I'll save this group of sims to my library and they'll be available in any game where I need sculptures.

All of the rejected sims will be kept and could appear in any future game. The older sims will probably get makeovers before I add them to new games.

Marj knows how to make 79 of the 94 possible sculptures.
    Fred knows how to make 74 of the 94 possible sculptures.
    Maureen knows how to make 69 of the 94 possible sculptures.

Together Fred and Maureen can make 91 of the 94.

None of them has so far made Sleeping Gnome McNulty or the Magical Gnome of Sculpting.

If I place them in a game with the sculpting mod the fountain will be available in their menus and I'll be able to ask them to make it.

If I don't have the mod in place the fountain won't be able to be made on command. But I have lots of fountains in household inventories so that won't matter.

I have lots of sculpted magical gnomes of sculpting in various household inventories.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @CK213 You caught me,I was like "does he really have a book on spells".Your secret is safe with me....

Gandalf :D

@SimsxZelda_fan :( Ehioze let me down.I was so proud of him dancing with Ashley Corono like "Yeah boy!!! get you some" big man on campus celeb needs himself a trophy wife.Then you leave University without getting her number.

Am revoking your man card for a month Ehioze :s you blew it and let her get away.Think of all the gorgeous babies you could have had.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hello my friends. :)
    Well...after much hard work, (not just on the story, but with the pictures) I bring the continuation of Sam's recent chapter to you.
    I do apologize for being mostly MIA the past few days...... I wish I could attempt to catch up, but it's too overwhelming for me to do right now. :pensive: I hope you all understand. {{{Hugs}}} Those of you who have story threads I will try to make comments over there. <3

And now without further adieu...the story. ;)

The Awakening
    Continuation

It was the most intense adrenaline rush Emma had ever experienced. Racing down the halls to find Sam's room. Word had spread around like wildfire about Sam's traumatic death. Again. Emma refused to believe it...especially since he'd been admitted to a room in the hospital. That brought her a great feeling of relief. Still, something definitely went down and she had to find out about it. She'd been worried SICK ever since her best friend made the decision to confront the evil Emmaline Rhoen!

Her shoes made a light squeaking sound as they came to a halt, when she happened upon a Doctor and Catarina Vanderburg standing outside what she figured was Sam's room. She stayed back out of respect, but couldn't help overhearing.

Emma_Cat_Dr_1.jpg

"He is my concierge doctor!" she heard Catarina say. "I have a right to know what's going on with him! And how long he'll be unable to provide his services."

Emma_Cat_Dr_3.jpg

"I understand Mrs. Vanderburg," the doctor sympathized, "but the man was dead! He miraculously came back to life and is now in a coma. He's been through enough and shouldn't be disturbed!"
    Emma gaped. So it was true!
    "Besides we're still tying to figure out what he'd been injected with and the proper treatment for it."
    "Then find out!" Catarina barked, "while I go in and see him..."
    "Before I allow any visitors," the Doctor continued, holding the door handle, "we're hoping to get in touch with his family first."
    "Excuse me Doctor? But do you have any idea who I am!?"

Emma_Cat_Dr_2.jpg

"Yes, but--"

"Excuse me?" Emma shocked herself by butting in. "Are you talking about Sam Beckett?"

Emma_Cat_Dr_4.jpg

Catarina kept her glare as the doctor turned slightly. "Who wants to know?" he asked Emma.
    "My name is Emma Simself and I'm--"
    "Emma?" The doctor asked, turning completely now. "That's the name the patient asked for in the ambulance."
    Really? Emma thought, feeling flattered.
    "Are you a family member?"
    "No," Emma replied. "He doesn't have any family." At least, that aren't hundreds of light years away. "I am a good friend."

Emma_Cat_Dr_5.jpg

"Well then," the doctor said, turning slightly back to Catarina. "Since the patient asked for her I'll consider her his family and permit her to be the first to see him. You on the other hand Mrs. Vanderburg, I leave it up to Miss Simself here to allow you visitation or not."
    Catarina stared inquisitively at Emma, while Emma struggled to meet her gaze.
    "Now if you'll both excuse me," the doctor concluded, "I have work to do. I'll be back to check on him in about an hour." Then down the hall he went.

To call it an awkward silence was an understatement. Catarina stepped closer to Emma, keeping her eyes fixed upon her while Emma brushed a hair behind her ear, trying not to tremble.

Emma_Cat_Dr_8.jpg

"So you're a 'good friend' of Doctor Beckett's?" Catarina quoted. "What was your name again?"
    Gulping, Emma replied, "Emma Simself, your highness."
    Catarina grinned, finding much pleasure in being called that. It also revealed that this girl had been taught how to show the proper respect to royalty. Studying Emma carefully, she placed a hand on her hip and said, "You know...I don't remember Sam ever mentioning you before."
    Emma glanced up, hoping her face hadn't gone pale. Is she suspecting something?
    "But then again," Catarina added, "we don't tell each other much of anything. Our relationship is strictly medical related."
    Emma nodded in an "of course" fashion.

"Nevertheless," Catarina went on, releasing a deep breath. "He is a dear friend and...he saved my life." It was said in a tone of the most sincerest gratitude, words Emma never expected to hear coming out of a Vanderburg. In that moment her and Catarina's eyes finally met, both realizing that they shared deep feelings for the man lying in a coma behind the door and would do anything for him.

Emma_Cat_Dr_9.jpg

"The very least I can do is return the favor," Catarina continued.
    Emma nodded again, wondering what exactly she meant.

Glancing at her watch, Catarina then informed, "I must be somewhere now, but if Sam happens to wake up before I get another chance to visit him, please," she paused, feeling weird asking something of a person from a lower class, "tell him that I will make sure Emmaline Rhoen is put behind bars for the rest of her life. She'll never harm another human being again."

Emma_Cat_Dr_6.jpg

Then her eyes glowered. "In fact, she may very well be facing the death penalty before he wakes if I have anything to do with it!"

Emma_Cat_Dr_7.jpg

Emma's eyes widened, greatly surprised by the intentions of the Queen of Hidden Springs. Not that it wasn't justly deserved! "I will for sure let him know madam," Emma expressed, then corrected, "your highness," and did somewhat of a bow.
    "Please," Catarina insisted, with a dismissive wave of her hand, "madam is fine." Then she smiled. "A friend of Samuel Beckett's is a friend of mine."

Emma couldn't help but smile in return. It was an honor to hear her say that and it was also an honor for Sam to have a Vanderburg watching his back.

"That was the quickest I ever jumped out of bed in my life! Even faster than when I woke up in the battlefield in Nam," Al said to Sam, while the doctor and ladies conversed outside the room. "I scared the h*** out of Beth," he chuckled, "but I had to get here as soon as possible...to see for myself."

Sam lay flat on his back, head leaning to the side, eyes closed deep in a coma while hooked up to an IV, BP monitor, and oxygen. The room was as silent as a deserted meadow.

Al_Emma_visit_3.jpg

Tears of joy and sorrow streamed down his cheeks as Al went on. "As I watched you dying like that," he choked, "and then suddenly appearing back in the Imaging Chamber against my doing...I fell down to my knees screaming. Mostly at God. Cursing Him for allowing that to happen to you! Allowing you to die!" Lowering his head he then said, "I honestly didn't want to have anything to do with Him anymore." He chewed on his bottom lip while lifting up his head. Looking upon his dear friend again, taking notice of his chest gradually rising and falling, he went on. "I know I'm not much older than you kid, but...I want you to know that...you're like the son I never had." He stopped to wipe away more oncoming tears. "And children are supposed to outlive their parents not pass before them, you know? I literally felt like I lost a child." With hands on his hips and trying to keep it together, Al had to lighten the mood by saying, "I mean, I love my daughters more than anything but...a man needs to have a son. A boy that he can joke around with, be inappropriate with, you know, do manly things with! Give each other a break from all the estrogen in their lives." He laughed. "I've always had that with you." Then the grin disappeared, getting a little more serious. "And I know you never cared for my constant gawking at women in the past, which I could never understand why, but...you were just trying to focus on the mission and," he paused, "I truly always admired the higher moral ground that you are on." Scraping at the floor with the tip of his shoe he added, "I don't know where my life would be without you kid...I owe everything that I have to you." He sniffed. "I do regret cursing God so harshly now that He has brought you back. Honestly, I can't stop offering up thanks and forgiveness to Him and you know that's rare for me." He chuckled.

For a long while he stared at Sam, wishing his eyes would just open. He wondered if it really was true that people could hear what others say to them while in a coma. He sighed. "I guess this world still needs you Sam," he said in conclusion. "We all need you. You're doing a great work here kid." Tears streamed down his cheeks again.

Al_Emma_visit_2.jpg

"I know I never say this, but da*mm*it I'm going to just in case God goes all 'mysterious ways' on us and decides to take you again while in a coma." He cleared his throat, hands thrust into his pockets, and looked down upon Sam with the eyes of a loving father. "I love--" he started, but suddenly the door opened and he turned instantly.

Emma stepped through the doorway and upon recognizing who it was, relief washed over Al's face. "Oh thank goodness you're here," he said to her. He was so thankful that someone familiar was now physically there to watch over and care for Sam, besides doctors and nurses, when he couldn't.

Emma stood motionless for a few seconds while looking upon Sam and then exclaimed in a hushed tone, "Sam!" and ran over to his bedside, throwing her face upon his chest. "Oh thank the Lord you're alive!" she said with intense emotion.

Al_Emma_visit_5.jpg

Al couldn't help smiling over the reunion. "You truly are God's servant aren't you?" Emma asked in awe. Al nodded, he was certainly beginning to believe it more and more over the years. "I'm so thankful He spared your life and you're still with us," she wept. It was clear to Al that Emma still had deep feelings for Sam, but what he couldn't understand was why Sam could never see it. Perhaps, he thought, drawing in a puff of smoke from his cigar, if she happens to be the first one he sees when he wakes up, then maybe he'll finally realize what the rest of us see.
    "I won't leave your side," Emma whispered to Sam in a promise, while lifting her head. "I'll take care of you!"

Al grinned brightly upon witnessing such a beautiful scene of love and friendship. Emma was exactly the person Sam needed. Not just right now, but in life in general. He couldn't help exclaiming in his head, Seriously? Why are these two not together? Oh yeah, he remembered, she's still with that Bruce guy. He rolled his eyes, promptly blowing out another puff of smoke. Gosh that kid needs to see what's right in front of him! Win her over! I mean once he wakes up I gotta knock some sense into that Swiss-cheesed brain of his! He poked his cigar at the air with determination. Sighing though he said aloud, "If he wakes up." Then he glanced back at Sam, watching Emma stroke the white streak of hair away from his eyes. "Only time will tell."

Al_Emma_visit_1.jpg

There were never any accurate predictions as to when someone would wake up from a coma. Al could only pray that it would be soon. Very soon.

To be continued...
    :)
    *For some reason I couldn't stop hitting repeat while listening to this song and writing the scene with Al and Sam. Don't ask me why...maybe because it was such a silent, deep moment. The music is so beautiful that it just...fit right in. <3
    If you hate song remakes, don't listen to it. :p (Cover your ears @Charlottesmom :joy: ) But seriously, this is one of those rare times, to me, that a cover is better than the original. But again...that's just my opinion. **shrug**
    Hope you all enjoyed the update. :blush: *
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    I added a 10x10 lot to Riverview and built my sculptors a little house. It took a while but I finally got them moved into it.

Sculptors_Home001.jpg

Sculptors_Home002.jpg

Sculptors_Home003.jpg

I should be able to add it to the corner of any lot I want to build on and use their sculptures as part of the decor. Now I just need to save the household with house to my library - after I stack it full of sculptures from the other saves. That can be a task for another day.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Karritz Very nice update!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment! These two weeks seemed forever for me. Of course, I play on Relativity so it does slow the days down a little bit so that my sims are able to do more during the day.
    I like Skip's original look. He's a good looking sim with just a new hairstyle and a change of clothes. I try not to change sims original facial features if I can help it. Although I did change one of the dormies nose because it was bent at a weird angle and a bit too high on his face.

@bekkasan I kind of forgot about bed assignments. Jessica and Ria became roommates, but Pearl just roomed with whoever. Jessica didn't like Danny from the beginning. :lol: I always change their hair and clothes every Sunday. I like to think that Walter was just very juiced. Everyone did have a lot to drink because other times I have not seen him flirt with anyone.

@Nikkei_Simmer You went through a lot to re-kill Mayumi. :lol: Oops, sorry Susan. XD

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice build! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update! Emerald is really cute! :)

@SunshineEmma Very nice pictures! I love farm life in the sims. :)

@aricarai Lol, what a way to celebrate your birthday. The hair is definitely worse! I think there's a mod that is supposed to prevent those pigtails from appearing on male sims.

@Cororon Beautiful photoshoot! I love the background!

@Charlottesmom She looks very nice! I also like just using a random sim that appears when I go into CAS and then playing around with sliders to see how they turn out. I'd say the experiment worked. :) He's such a cutie!

@Mikezumi Jessica is the type of sim that looks good in just about every hair I have. :)
    Everyone should be scared of Jessica! She makes the best faces out of the girls!
    I thought the flirting would affect their grades since I might only have them study an hour a day, but they managed to keep their performance bar maxed almost the entire time.
    It's more fun playing with those mods activated. :)
    Cyd has never really tried to flirt with Ria, other guys have and she rejected them, but not him.
    I like to think that he was just very juiced as there's things like "Juiced Woohoo" and "Juiced Flirting".
    I think I have my settings to allow teen proposals, but that's about it. If they want to have babies, they'll have to wait until they're Young Adults. ;)

@Purrdalecki Very nice update!

@Karritz Your sims are very good looking and that's a lot of nice sculptures! :)

@lanlyn Nice update and pictures! :)

@wendyyi1 Gorgeous sims! :)

@CK213 That casing looks amazing! I really like the whole futuristic gameplay. :)

@SimsxZelda_fan The celebrity discount thing is pretty cool, but it can be annoying having paparazzi following you everywhere and you can be publicly disgraced for the dumbest things and then everyone hates you unless you dispute it at City Hall.

@emorrill I hope that more is done to Emmaline besides her being put behind bars! She tried to kill my eye candy and she must pay!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2017
    Zumi and Eddy in Sunset Valley

Day 72 - Part 1

It's Monday and all the kids have after school classes. I like days like this :p
    37112240784_ba32561481_o.jpg
    Heath is still working towards leveling up in gardening. He finished watering just as the school bus arrived. He needs only one plant to level up. In the background, Rain is fishing with cheese to catch an alley catfish. She rolled the wish to do that when she caught the deathfish.
    37112238694_e73d9f74a0_o.jpg
    Glyn had a wish to finish a book. I had him read the recipe for ratatouille.
    37112235904_f1f9b61b1c_o.jpg
    Eddy woke with a wish to play a game with Zumi. They are evenly matched in athletic skills.
    37112234264_5031f6e820_o.jpg
    37790519612_e99a5133a6_o.jpg
    Zumi beaned Eddy with this throw! :p
    37112230614_c1b0732cc4_o.jpg
    I had Zumi electronically collect the partnership money and she broke the computer so she got to fix it too! :p
    37790516942_952d65b225_o.jpg
    This is Heath's latest painting.
    37112227954_3769bf4a4a_o.jpg
    Zumi rolled a wish to visit the library. She looked cute on her Kenspa :)
    37790513942_aa0a242492_o.jpg
    The teens got home while Zumi was out and worked on their homework together.
    37790510432_615930fc0c_o.jpg
    When I checked on Zumi she had just picked a book and I let her stay until she finished it.
    37822550071_7bdcf06954_o.jpg
    Dean Merrick and Greg Jones were also at the library. Dean is a lovely blend of his parents, Beau and Lotta :)
    37790507052_c1968bae90_o.jpg
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    There’s an ongoing relationship between myself and exhaustion, and I want it to end.

@Mikezumi Congrats to Rain on mastering fishing! :) Interesting that you stumbled in upon a proposal and subsequent engagement! LOL at Jensen! You knew her very, very well ;) Sims seem to forget things cost money and that they didn’t ask the creator to spend said money lol. Woah, death fish are very creepy looking!

@king_of_simcity7 What a cool build!

@Namaya92 I’m addicted to the Descendants of the Sun story, and every time you post an update I get so excited! Izanami is so evil! Oh wow, poor innocent Holly! :( Now that Izanami locked Aiko in her room I hate her. Seeing her manipulate Thornton broke my heart…
    It is utterly hilarious that Justine and Madelyn went through all that trouble just for a baseball! :) It’s sweet to hear how Annabelle wants to stay in the house with her sisters :) UH oh, Drama with Jesse and Vincent! Justine won’t be happy.

@bekkasan The forum censored you so I couldn’t figure out what piece you were talking about that I used on Charlotte ? Dylan aged up so adorably! He’s so cute! The family going out was adorable and I giggled when you said, “Plasma-flavor was not on the menu” :D Seeing Alice and Adam take care of the twins together is soooo foreshadowing ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Liam turned out very nice looking as a teenager! I loved seeing Rose spending time with Adelia before her age up - she turned out an adorable child :) Liam learning to drive is cute too :) Sweet to see Adelia making a friend-the pool seemed very busy.

@Charlottesmom Samantha is even more rebellious, she just blatantly ignores my commands sometimes… :/ I had a feeling your Killian was based on Killian aka Hook, and at one point almost asked, but didn’t because I thought it must be him. Oooo, I love your build-so sweet and nature-y! The windows look great in that room and I love the vibes of the entire room! I like the sims you moved into it a lot, and it’s an interesting challenge you’re doing :)
    Dane is too precious!

@imdragonit Nice pictures :)

@Karritz That’s a lot of ice sculptures in those pictures! Good job, I know I wouldn’t be able to pull that off. The picture of the sim licking the ice is adorable! What a cute little house for your sculptors! :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor River and Harou getting hit in the faces… haha. I used to do that too, Satoshi, night swimming when it’s wayyy too cold… The multitab is definitely worth the simpoint because it allows you to learn a lot of the skills while doing anything else-which opens up the possibility of learning multiple skills at once-something I do a lot with it. Kids also gain fun instead of losing it, when they do their homework on the multitab.
    Oh wow, sorry about the trouble you’re having trying to re-kill Mayumi...

@LunBeauty It was funny to see Meg letting Pearl help her with the juice keg haha! Cute that Danny silently gets into bed beside Pearl lol. I’m glad that Danny finally talked to Meg and tried to make things better and made her feel better. Jessica reminds me of me, because that’s exactly how I talk to men. I crush them. I don’t know how to feel about Pearl sleeping with Danny-I really don’t know how to feel… Those pictures of Ria and Cyd are adorable! Yeah, Meg is definitely the bigger flirt, she shouldn’t complain about Pearl, she should complain about herself if she wants to complain! It’s sweet to see Ria and Cyd spend time together at the party.

@CravenLestat What’s going on? Why does she have a reverse mohawk. LOL Beautiful. I'll have to see what I can do with her.

@king_of_simcity7 Your build looks even better than the actual thing! :smiley:

@SunshineEmma This story is very adorable! It’s sweet to see someone get to relive something that made them very happy :)

@aricarai That was hilarious :D Definitely trying to prevent that hair! :)

@Purrdalecki “Irl wooing means like showing off, like when male peacocks are like ooh yeaaah look at my feathers and the women peahens are like yeaaah that's some good plummage right there, people say birds are wooing each other when they do that right.." I loved the way you said that. I read "Female Pecans" at first.

@wendyyi1 Jenna and Zara both have qualities that I admire :)

@CK213 The new plumbot is very cool looking!

@emorrill It makes me very happy that Emma and Catarina could have that talk! I wish the worse for Emmaline. Al is so sweet talking to Sam in his coma. Seeing Emma, Al, and Sam in the hospital room together was moving, and I hope Sam wakes up soon!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Zumi and Eddy in Sunset Valley

Day 72 - Part 2

Heath got his wish! I had him plant an apple seed and he leveled up :) Glyn wanted to do a cardio exercise so I sent him jogging.
    37822545371_3780103074_o.jpg
    Rain rolled a wish to cook waffles after they had them for breakfast, Landon danced after getting his wish to set a booby trap and Darya wanted to do a strength workout.
    37822544011_e0a5f4cc1f_o.jpg
    When Heath finished in the garden he came inside to read. He was still reading when Vale got home from school.
    37112218294_f2730f5e70_o.jpg
    Zumi got home from the library in time for dinner with the family :)
    37822542121_63dfb3b8ae_o.jpg
    Eddy cleared up while some of the family just sat and enjoyed the music :)
    37112216484_46cc801caf_o.jpg
    I discovered that Vale hadn't started working on his block table skills. Eddy and Zumi watched the house :)
    37822539981_1d8a4f5316_o.jpg
    Landon had booby trapped one of the living chairs and the other had been glowing for several days so I sent Zumi and Eddy in to defuse them as I can't stand the glowing red orbs.
    37822537481_3c4b2583bb_o.jpg
    37822535621_67fda50da2_o.jpg
    37822533871_90ff3d1c6f_o.jpg
    Eddy got a negative moodlet and Zumi a positive one. Eddy: "Did we really raise our kids so badly?"
    37773837526_0e0cbd4c04_o.jpg
    Zumi: "They're just having a little fun."
    37773836396_f2743d71b0_o.jpg
    I realized I hadn't bought the family a trampoline which was one of the main reasons I installed Ambitions. They have one now! :D
    37822527291_a93a9f1f58_o.jpg
    37773834536_c31b28b053_o.jpg
    Rain's wish to catch an alley catfish in the morning led to a wish to catch an angel fish which she did after school. This triggered a wish to catch another death fish. I woke her at around 1am.
    37822524751_67be0dc47a_o.jpg
    edited October 2017
    Made some edits to commemorate the triplets' age up! Took a picture of the three of them together as well! I already tweaked Samantha's look, because after not being thrilled with the look I went on a hair-hunt on TSR. Her new shirt is a little joke, because she ignores my commands sometimes. It says, "First learn the rules, then break them." I found it on TSR, like everything else.

Samantha
    37824460081_6b168e99b5.jpg

Rose:
    37791613092_e200f04759_z.jpg

Charlotte:
    37153447213_173cb1070d_z.jpg

Together:
    37791612002_df27d56e56_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comment :smile:

@LunBeauty Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@polrbear Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice updates and house watching :smile: I see that more pranks are being played! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Yes, I am always logged in.
    Yes, she is a witch. You should see the ice blast spells she casts on the paparazzi. LOL

Bummer, I will have to retry with a new sim. I had almost got it with Don Lothario but the game pulled me from his business to political before he got to vice president in business. I didnt know about the badge at the time.

Thank you for the help!!

Ok, I (ahem) had her quit her job in political and (cough cough) fast-tracked her job in business, and I got the badge now! Woot!
    Sometimes it pays to be a witch, especially if you know NRaaS. :Do:)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited October 2017
    I also found this picture I guess I took last night that I had actually forgotten about until I saw it again. I just love the faces August and Eddy are making. :D

August: "For two men... somehow our daughters turned out amazing!"
    Eddy: *Stares blankly into space* They can't have contact with men anymore.

37792684632_96256e27b5_o.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , your theatre is such an impressive build, both the interior and the exterior!

@polrbear , Samantha, Rose and Charlotte are lovely, and I love Samantha's and Rose's shirts!

@Mikezumi , I like how Dean Merrick looked at the "camera" as if he knew you were taking a screenshot of him. The pictures of Zumi and Eddy jumping up and down on the trampoline with the starry sky in the background are lovely!

@wendyyi1 , I would choose Jenna, but I think all four are pretty!

@Karritz , I like your orange sim! it would be interesting to populate a town with colour-themed sims.

@CK213 , congratulations on your new PC! I love the screenshots of Matty flying with his jetpack in the fog.

@lanlyn , thank you for the message from your Rinn Fada characters. I love them all!

@emorrill , oh, I'm so glad Catarina Vanderburg listened to her better nature for once! I was afraid she was going to lash out against Emma, so their (relatively) friendly conversation was heartwarming.
    I like that cover of Sound of Silence, although I still prefer the original.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , I'm downloading your Molly Makeover right now. This is going to be fun!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2017
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer :joy: I didn't know you get a fire like that in a hot tub. Are you sure Mayumi wasn't trying to sabotage the hot tub?

I think @TreyNutz had it happen too once before. I deliberately didn't do anything about it and let it get out of control.
    Unfortunately, Susan got in the way and got herself cooked. C'est la vie... :mrgreen:
    @TreyNutz's hot-tub fire

The tally on trying to kill Mayumi

Dishwasher x2 - both time fails
    Hot-Tub x3 - 1 successful electrocution; 2x fails (1x killed wrong sim)
    Garburetor (Waste Disposal Unit for you Americans) - 1x Fail
    Stereo - x2 Both time fails
    TV - 1x failure
    Computers are all behind locked doors only used by the people who actually need them for their jobs or professions.

Gave up used MC>Advanced>Force Kill>Electrocution... Yeah...she just refused to die. She nearly maxed her Handiness skill once; and I had to actually use MC>Advanced>Skill Level to downwards adjust her Handiness skill right back down to 0 and she nearly made it back up to 6 yet again without repercussions - such as electrocution.

Man, if NSA or Homeland Security runs across my forum posts...I'm not going to ever be able to be let into the country. :mrgreen:

"Hello, Mr. Special Agent..." :D>:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top