Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Sorry about your PC problem :( Hope it can be fixed quickly and easily.

@CravenLestat It will be interesting to see if she takes more books!
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @CravenLestat if your klepto sim has stolen anything, you can click on the mailbox and have the option to return stolen items by mail. That way you can tell what is stolen in her inventory. I just found this out with my klepto singer. :D She stole a coffee mug and I took it out of her inventory and placed it on the counter. It makes nice "clutter" for that lived in look. ;)
    Nevan, Brogan and Michael 5x5

Day 262 - Part 1

This is the first time that Finnian has shown up since dying. I had meant to take his headstone to the mausoleum but hadn't got around to it yet.
    35190274740_d66300bfb6_b.jpg
    Shortly after Finnian came out, Cliff also visited.
    35190272470_6b6d249be7_b.jpg
    Because Finn and Cliff visited just after midnight, they weren't around when the family got up for breakfast.
    35190271200_e1a6045358_b.jpg
    Shay wanted to spar with someone so I had him spar with Brogan. Although Brogan long ago mastered MA, there were no fancy moves.
    35190269940_f38f05d5ba_b.jpg
    Because Nevan is artistic, I sent him to the Art Gallery. When he arrived he was alone. I was surprised when he whipped out his MultiTab to read a book rather than view the art, but I knew he wouldn't be doing that for long in any case because sims always show up when he goes anywhere ;)
    35577355605_279a4b2fca_b.jpg
    When Michael and Brogan finished the gardening they both headed for the stereo to dance. The Japanese saying "Even monkeys fall from trees" seems to be true because both boys took a tumble ;)
    35190267080_e649dbd1a3_b.jpg
    35577353965_e6aa97e28f_b.jpg
    35190263990_5a31e29bb3_b.jpg
    Maeve had a field trip to the Mausoleum. Jasen's daughter, Eve, was in charge. The girl beside her is Kathy, Derry's granddaughter.
    35577351535_78c2355686_b.jpg
    The boys are Tam's grandson, Oliver (red) and Declan's grandson, Clyde (green)
    34768523063_52fc3cbf5b_b.jpg
    Jed and his wife were making out at the cemetery LOL
    35190257590_440dd8737e_b.jpg
    I knew that Nevan wouldn't be alone for long. I saw Logan in his queue and saw that he and his wife, Lindsey, were there.
    35190260970_cea987e2f8_b.jpg
    Of course Nevan had to boast about his grandchildren ;)
    34768519653_352d059697_b.jpg
    I could have sworn that Nevan had met Celina (Tam's daughter) before but it must have been another family member. Celina is the Emperor of Evil :)
    35190255380_a9a362a6f2_b.jpg
    While Nevan and Celina chatted, Buddy and his lady (not sure if he is married or not) arrived.
    35577368505_d02bcc87fb_b.jpg
    Nevan, Brogan and Michael 5x5

Day 262 - Part 2

I decided the boys had had enough dancing and sent them to the Gallery as well. While they were on their way, I admired Buddy :p
    35190253300_73542f8819_b.jpg
    With no stereo to distract them, the boys chose to flirt ;)
    35577341455_15b6ef865d_b.jpg
    They did take some time out to admire the art as well.
    35538499796_9457e18c0b_b.jpg
    The teens did their homework to Nevan's guitar accompaniment ;)
    34768511493_d973471e16_b.jpg
    Dermot had a wish to spar so I had him spar with Shay. They could both use the practice. Shay is only level 4 and is nearing the end of his teens. Of course he is not disciplined so rolls very few MA wishes.
    35538495596_a522dd51c1_b.jpg
    I saw Maeve heading to Grandpa Nevan when she had finished with her phone call.
    34768508373_075b2802e5_b.jpg
    Nevan didn't mind in the least :p
    34736262434_742a3f03c1_b.jpg
    Although he did tutor her immediately after - perhaps he thinks she could do with some discipline ;)
    34768505623_b6a49e05f8_b.jpg
    The family ate Nevan's favourite meal. I think Maeve's face says it all! "Grilled salmon again!"
    35409337992_d4fed23568_b.jpg
    Michael was slow to the table because he had been having an aperitif in the hot tub ;)
    34768501943_3b18df1094_b.jpg
    The boys watched the house after dinner :)
    35409332782_c83df94953_b.jpg
    A little later, I found them watching the stars.
    34768497973_b897d59f6e_b.jpg
    Dermot and Shay both had wishes to catch death fish. I woke them a little after midnight.
    35409329752_12864bba3e_b.jpg
    Dermot caught one first and I got a pop up that he had caught 20 types of fish. Pity he didn't have the wish like Shay because it is worth 7,500 LTR points. At least the wish to catch a death fish was worth 1,500 and he then rolled a wish to catch a perfect one and it is worth 2,500. I have locked that one in for later.
    35190232090_06bf38b1f4_b.jpg
    Shay eventually caught his :) I sent them to bed after that.
    35190230300_e533138a65_b.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Goodness. This day was...hectic to say the least. :pensive: I honestly don't even want to talk about it, but daughter is spending the night at Grandma's again, hubby is conked out on the couch (the poor dear <3 ) and I have all this free time so...FEEDBACK TIME! :)

@lisasc360 I made a typo, what I MEANT to say to you in my last feedback was: "Aww, that must mean THEY are the perfect birdS for you." <3
    Gosh! My brain lately! :confounded:
    *Very interesting house you built there for Pluto Mars. :)
    **Enjoyed your update. Your SS sure had a fun filled day. :) Does it mean something when a Sim builds a reaper snowman?? I do wonder where @thuggishsplicer is these days...

@MamaSimTee Awww, your poor dog. Lyme disease is awful! :cry:

@CravenLestat I am proud of your SS for being Eternally Faithful to Lola! <3
    *How do you get the ladies to lay on the couch with their eyes open like that??
    **Interesting about Lola stealing those books in the rabbit holes! :open_mouth: I never would've thought...
    ***Awesome patterns again! I wish I could download them ALL and not have to worry about my game being bogged down like crazy! :confounded:
    ****Awww, thank you! <3 And lol! I happen to love the onions I am growing in my yard thank you very much! :p;)

@king_of_simcity7 That's right.....maybe you should send them back to a WA world since a year is a long time! :p

@mycami21 I gotta jump on over to your S&S thread page and make my comment there. :)<3
    How are you doing? Do I owe you a PM? If so, I am SO SO sorry it's been taking me forever to find the time to keep in touch with all of you. :(
    *Thank you! <3 And LOL! That pop up about Catarina was awesome!! :lol: Thanks for sharing with me. :)

@MoonandStars83 Virtual Hugs are in order. {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Hope you can find a way to schedule yourself a vacation. <3

@OriginalMara Yes. ;) Bruce Chesterfield is one hottie man sim! :love: (Not as hott as Sam, naturally, but yeah! ;) )

@Kylieb191 Beautiful build and love how you decorated. I am a somewhat perfectionist myself. :p

@Mikezumi Thank you for the compliments on Emma. <3 It warms my heart because I do base her character after myself and...being taught at a very young age to always be honest with your fellow men...I find it quite difficult to ever lie.
    Oh yes, a hott guy in a police uniform...:love: *SWOON!*
    You know, I honestly never thought about how dating Bruce might not be such a good idea since Emma has to keep Sam's secret. :flushed:
    *Thank you. <3 I'm not feeling all the way better just yet, but I think I'm getting there. Hopefully soon...
    **Nice to see Finnian. Perhaps Nevan thought, "I've seen all this art a million times already so I'm going to read a book." :p Brogan and Michael dancing! :lol:
    **"Hey honey, let's go visit the cemetery and make out!" :lol:
    ***Buddy's a hottie. <3 Seriously, I need a town full of your sim men...
    ***Maeve sure likes to scare people! She's due to age up soon right?
    ***Aperitif??
    ***Hey! They actually watched the stars! :lol:

@TadOlson You are so right...I shouldn't delay adding SP in, but... with how overwhelmed I've been feeling lately with my switch in meds and other stuff happening in life, I think I need to wait until I am mentally stable before trying out SP. ;)

@bekkasan Oh lady I know you are still on #teamEmma and I love it! ;)<3

@coco
    I hope for one of two options. Option A: Emma's blossoming relationship with the officer stirs up the feelings in Sam's heart and he realises after all that he's in love with her. Option B: Emma and Officer Chesterfield have such a great date that they go for another one, and another one, and she begins to realise that maybe he is the one she has been waiting for and they live happily ever after :wink::smiley:
    You have NO idea how much I LOVE this comment! <3 One of them is true...that's all I can say. ;)
    *Ooooo you have an update! :mrgreen:
    *You really are a great writer! :star: Oh and if I were Saville I'd be like, "No, we can't leave it at that for now!" :lol: (Me and my impatience and anticipation! :p )
    *How do you get Sun to look so sad? :cry:
    *The kids are cuties. <3
    *Oh boy...I MUST know what happened between Sun and Hui!!! I anxiously await your next update! :smiley:
    *Loved the bonus pic, btw. :lol:

@aricarai Thank you for the lovely comments on my story. <3
    Oh girl, you gotta watch at least 2 or 3 episodes of Quantum Leap. ;) The Pilot is slow, but it just gets better and better. Sam's character is such a sweetheart, so compassionate and so hott. :p Plus you learn a TON about US History that will blow your mind! I mean, I swear this show taught me more than I ever learned in school about US History! It's a heartwarming and also funny TV show. You might like it. :)
    Anyway, yeah...like I said to Mikezumi earlier I didn't think about how complicating it might be being in a relationship with Bruce when Emma is keeping Sam's secret.
    I am excited to write the next update! I just hope I can stop feeling so depressed and just get on with it!
    *800 CC items!?!? :astonished: Daaaaang!!! And I thought I was addicted! :lol::p
    **Gonna have to watch your video here in a few. I bet it's awesome! ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Adam's chest...rawr! :love: Glad you found his hair again. :)
    Alistair is a cutie toddler! <3

@Jude525 Thank you and I'm glad I could help. :)
    It is weird that the dog disappeared... :confused: TadOlson is one of the kings of using NRaas mods so he will be a great help to you. ;)

@KatNip Lol! I love it! :lol: There is something very relaxing about snow falling. It fills me with happy all the time! :smiley:

@PalmArrow How in the hey were you able to add dive lots to Sunlit Tides!? :astonished: I looked up a few tutorials and tried them out but was unsuccessful. :(
    That underwater view...breathtaking! <3

All caught up! Hubs is awake now and we're gonna go watch Supernatural. :)

Happy Simming my friends and I will get to working on Sam's next update as soon as I am able. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @aricarai -- I have the Dresser mod... but as far as I know, you can only do 'remove all accessories.' The easiest way for me to remove a single accessory from an outfit is just to go into Stylist with Master Controller. Because I get annoying gloves added to my outerwear no matter how many times I redo them. I also finally turned off most of the mod's settings, because I was sick of seeing the Sims in town with weird hats and makeup that the mod was giving them.... I mainly installed it for the ability to add more than 3 outfits.

@emorrill -- Indeed. ;) I can't wait to see the meeting of Bruce and Sam! (Because I know that just HAS to happen at some point. ;))
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Hey everyone

@CravenLestat Great updates and beautiful patterns as usual. :)

@Silverofdreams30 I had to google the Ice Hotel, it's stunning! Sweden looks like a very beautiful place. I love wearing Winter clothes but seldom get the opportunity here LOL. I have a feeling you must wear Winter clothes most of the year. According to Google, -30C is -22F. Blooming cold, either way! Great update, I love the way the kids room is decorated.

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely pictures, I am IN LOVE with those row houses! Beautiful shots from the WA worlds, I really like the one of the Eiffel Tower. Beautiful RL pics too!

@GITTE2001 I loved the update on Hannah and Piqi. Your pictures are stunning, I envy your graphics! I agree with you about English. As a native speaker I frequently express my opinion that it's a rather stoopid language.

@Mikezumi Maeve looks so cute fishing in her jammies.
    Building the science skill is ridiculously slow. Apparently there's an error in the code of the horticulture experiment which causes so many failures. I found a mod to fix it, but I'm not using the science station right now.
    I look forward to seeing your plant baby if you decide to go ahead.
    I love your sparring pics, they're always so dynamic. :)

@jillbg Love that picture of the kids on the bike!

@lisasc360 Oh I'm glad you'll be able to bring your little birdie home soon! :) I like Pluto's house, very futuristic. :)

@Kylieb191 Oh, I'm sorry. I think I got Dragon Valley for cheap in a bundle with Monte Vista ages ago. You might try Amazon. It's a lovely world, I'm not much on medieval gameplay, but the objects that come with are very nice. The house is looking great!

@emorrill I'm glad you're going back to tried and true meds - I hope your depression improves quickly. I don't agree with medication changes any more. There's just too much uncertainty involved. Well I think I told you all this in a PM anyway LOL. I hope you feel better very very soon. [Hugs]
    I recognized Jim Carrey but I thought the other guy was Shia LeBouf, who knows why LOL. I've never seen a single Transformers movie. Not my cup of tea. :)
    Oh lol that's cool. Now I have to think on it more ... my vote now is either an aneurysm or migraines... I'm going with aneurysm! :)
    I really look forward to seeing Catarina's appointment with Emmaline. That should be VERY interesting!
    Yeah, plums and giggles ... :lol: Wouldn't it be funny if everyone started swearing prolifically, except using plum for all the swear words? "My plumming Sim is so plum! I wanted to yell at him, plum off, you plumming plumhead!" LOL
    Seriously if you decide to try SP, just let me know. I think I can help you configure it, I've been using it for a while now and LOVE it. It intimidated me a lot at first, but I've learned it fairly well now.
    I remember Bruce Chesterfield from the last time I played Hidden Springs, and he is a hottie! I gave him a little mini makeover as I do most townies, and he was uber hot if I say so myself. :)
    Insomnia is the worst. It goes hand in hand with depression for me. When I was younger I had the opposite problem and slept for hours and hours, now I can't sleep at all. Depression: ever changing, but always the "gift" that keeps on giving. :cry:
    Thanks for the awesome comments. [Hugs]

@MamaSimTee I'm so glad your doggie is doing better and the problem was something easily treatable. Good news!

@MoonandStars83 I'm terribly sorry for your loss. [Hugs]

I'm going to stop here. More feedback to come. Happy simming everyone.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.I'm still working on fixing everything up.
    @OriginalMara -It looks like you migh have hope of it being a good copy.Great update!
    @CravenLestat -SHe looks great.Great pictures!I had klepto sims stealing from work once.
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.I'm still fairly new at tuning Tempest and have already found how not to tune it.It should not be tuned with the profiles having a negative number for the end of the profile as it would short the coverage on the profile.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the commeent.
    @aricarai -I hope my CAS overhaul Mod got rid of those appearing at random or it might have to be done in Sim3PE.I'll have to watch them as I couldn't before when my computer needed some work done to check for viruses.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @MamaSimTee -It was hard when I had to let Pig go because he was failing fast near the end and his heart was giving out.
    @Jude525 -I'll have an updated tuning file ready when I've fixed Tempest settings more.
    @lisasc360 -Great update!We would have to have a massive amount just to be able to buy in our area as our family would have to have a house custom built for our needs.
    @KatNip -I was amazed when I first got Seasons and saw snow for the first time.
    @PalmArrow -Great pictures!
    @emorrill -It looks like you've had a lot happen today.I should know what I'm talking about as I had saves ruined by the EA bugfest before.
    @MoonandStars83 -I've not done much for the last few days until I played tow days and switched families in Deery Meadows.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.I started that for my stories as it means being able to get the weather to really be what I was supposed to be for that season in the story.
    Here's another tuning update from Deery Meadows below.Great update!
    Here's the file selected for loading.
    35193913290_984a7f9dd8_c.jpg
    Spring profiles got renamed.
    35193912120_e02d75eebf_c.jpg
    Renaming summer profiles.
    35193910900_a4c4823310_c.jpg
    Renaming fall profiles.
    35193909680_a98249f47c_c.jpg
    fixing the winter profile names.
    35450669741_13799aac19_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emorrill My onions are huge already,and my tomato plants are taller than me.Other than that am growing strawberries,three variety of peppers,Romaine lettuce,cucumbers and pumpkins.So dry here lately very hot summer actually had to water everything at sunset today.My apple trees do great every year but one is diseased and loses it leaves like its fall :( and going to have to cut it way back this year hoping to save it.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Lucky Palms... Happy Birthday :p

Thought this was cute,first one up this morning was Lyla.

Screenshot-303_zpsftinkxty.jpg

When you are early getting the mail and the mailman shows up while you are in your undies...AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Screenshot-305_zpseddh4zn7.jpg

Joke :lol: She tried to teeth chatter him and he blew it back at her.

Lola looking fabulous as usual

Screenshot-310_zpssl0f5ggd.jpg

Happy Birthday Lara

Screenshot-311_zpsombaglwl.jpg

Ohhh!!!

Screenshot-314_zpsiyebozlo.jpg

Well it is official she is my daughter,problem is there is Zero Lola genes in her it seems :grimace: GRRRR!!! She looks like me if I was a little girl.

Screenshot-315_zps3pjbclqk.jpg

At the least the cake was good and nobody died in a fire

Screenshot-317_zpsj02xm0lr.jpg

YAY mommy and daddy got me a fairy for my birthday,you guys are the best.No Lara you cant keep her she is not a pet :rage:

Screenshot-318_zpsqyxemnwb.jpg

Had to change her hairstyle it was bugging me she looked like a hippie 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bomb exploded in my house

Screenshot-320_zpskd6hzssi.jpg

To be continued...

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SilentApprenticeSilentApprentice Posts: 30 Member
    For some reason only my male sims ever get sick. The father got sick twice and the son after becoming a teenager got the tiger stripes illness. It's all good though, the teen basically has a pharmacy in his inventory. Since my sims seem to get sick so much I keep the cough medicine in stock.
    edited June 2017
    Continuation..

Lyla doing fairy flight in front of Lola,she is so strange

Screenshot-322_zpsgsyuxxsk.jpg

As a test got the train set was curious if Lyla would interact with it autonomously

And as soon as I bought it...

:o

Awww look at wittle tiny Lyla

Screenshot-324_zpslsxwatvq.jpg

Wheeee am sitting on the engine in mini Sunset Valley..Choo Chooo!!!

Screenshot-325_zpsexmf9clg.jpg

Had a wish to buy my daughter a treehouse,sure why not they are only...1,500 :neutral: heck no we are poor my daughter is getting a teeter totter.

Lola likes it

Screenshot-329_zpszk2aa23u.jpg

Screenshot-330_zpsxgnspyka.jpg

Awwww they luff each other.

Screenshot-332_zpsnotmrro4.jpg

Lara going to her first day of school

Screenshot-334_zpsl1wglznc.jpg

Screenshot-335_zpsg3je9xit.jpg

She looked like she was crying in the bus :bawling: She wants to stay home and bake muffins for her daddy

Screenshot-337_zpseenuu7ed.jpg

Saved it there after she left,I chose meet new freinds for her day at school.

Now here is my issue,have like 270 bucks and dumpster dives are horrible lately.Both me and Lola rolled a wish to have a baby again,my bills are 400+ now on my house which lately is 2 days dumpster diving.I want to save money to expand my house but do not know what to do. :sweat:

On the plus side own all the baby stuff toys books crib etc in family inventory so will not have to buy them.Just do not know what to do.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @donnabailey you're the first person ever who says that to me :D all the settings are on the highest, something my graphics card can just handle. But I also edited the picture a tiny bit. I make them a little sharper, brighter, saturated and add a bit more contrast.
    Beau and Lotta

Day 15 - Part 1

A pic of Beau getting up. Why? Because I can! ;)
    34775293133_7e6d059bc4_b.jpg
    Since the family didn't do much on the Saturday, I thought they should have a little more fun on Sunday. They started the day with pancakes.
    35454156191_e8911d0e0c_b.jpg
    Beau went all the way to the bathroom to wash the dishes! :#
    35416165242_1a826f8ab1_b.jpg
    I had Beau risk the sun to help Lotta get the gardening done.
    35454154211_c99e76f1e5_b.jpg
    While gardening, Lotta rolled a wish for a massage. Since the gardening didn't take long (many hands make light work ;) ), I had Beau give her a quick massage before going indoors.
    34743062634_6228cf2daf_b.jpg
    I sent the family to the indoor fishing spot. I had to surround the building with windows because of the beautiful view :)
    35416159952_4a321e7c81_b.jpg
    Lotta had been fishing in a different pond and when her social bar started dropping, she rolled a wish to talk with Beau.
    34743058624_147eb25535_b.jpg
    Even though I was zoomed out, I could see that Beau looked absolutely beautiful so zoomed in on his face :p
    35416156752_65a9c88f20_b.jpg
    She can see you, Beau! :D
    35416154482_5983f5f128_b.jpg
    35416151932_4d4b950a9c_b.jpg
    35416150352_b081513a3b_b.jpg
    35416149042_5faa9b5445_b.jpg
    Beau and Lotta

Day 15 - Part 2

I left the kids at the fishing spot because they had a few wishes :) I sent Beau and Lotta home for a little while because I knew something was about to happen.
    34775278593_c3549e7299_b.jpg
    Right on cue! ;)
    35416145962_6123368c18_b.jpg
    Beau rolled a wish to read a pregnancy book so I sent him to the Library so he could read it quickly and sent Lotta to the Spa. Before he could get in the door he was approached by Len Tsang.
    35416143082_686771f726_b.jpg
    The friendship level got a boost when they discovered their star signs were compatible.
    34775277103_d214164251_b.jpg
    After the kids had a few fishing wishes under their belts, I sent them to the Library. Both are geniuses and love reading.
    35454136151_094e2385fb_b.jpg
    Beau was still reading the pregnancy book when the kids arrived.
    34775275983_aa6db8e2c6_b.jpg
    The kids went straight to the bookshelves and picked out books which they read in the same room as their dad :)
    35454132651_9ceab90e09_b.jpg
    When Beau finished reading his book, he had a chat with Suzuki Hinata :)
    35416134182_e4c8aac61a_b.jpg
    After the Library, I sent the family to the Bistro. Can you believe that in all the time I have played, I have never chosen the "eat outside" option?
    34743039304_d268fb3fbd_b.jpg
    35416130462_4e12563319_b.jpg
    I learned a valuable lesson! Vampires' needs are met when they eat inside, not so when they eat outside :# Still, the view was stunning and Beau always carries plasma fruit :)
    34743037514_e03b121834_b.jpg
    35416125972_c86db0ba3f_b.jpg
    After their meal, Beau and Lotta watched the stars :)
    34743035864_d8991d2795_b.jpg
    Beau is on a roll! When they got home from the Bistro, he did it again! :)
    35416121492_ca088bf4a9_b.jpg
    But Lotta had the last word ;)
    35416120162_e8d1851e43_b.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Mikezumi Great updats, love reding about Beau and Lotta I never really play
    with the supernaturals myself so fun to read when others does.

@bekkasan Thank you

@emorrill Sorry you had a busy day but hope you played lots of sims on your freetime.
    I wil lbe busy next 3 days its our yearly music festival. thank you.

@donnabailey Yeah we wear winterclothes from October to sometimes May long winters.
    when summer arrives were all happy lol, but it can rain alot then here mountains are just an hour away.
    Thank you. Ice hotel is lovely visited it a few times.

@CravenLestat Congrats on her aging up to a kid.
    Great update.

@lisasc360 Thanks great update.

Here is next update

[img][/img]xGMYKKh.jpg

Amber played with blocks then she was stuck because the other were teaching
    her sibligns stuff so had to reset her.

[img][/img]K0w5pWW.jpg

Ella learned to talk, then she hurried off to the blocks aswell.

[img][/img]HxCv7bb.jpg

Adam teached Amber to walk when I reset her.

[img][/img]w3A4LWY.jpg

Sandi teached Sarah and Ava alistair lots of teaching to do

[img][/img]eeKAIci.jpg

Both Alistair and Sarah wanted to play but looked like they all were listening in here lol.

[img][/img]VAwWb5R.jpg

Yeah Thornton does not like to emptying the potty lol

[img][/img]y3x8dKE.jpg

Later I sent thonrton to visit Holden, but he was not home grr needed to do some
    furnishing stuff there another time cause I did not want to switch fmaily just for that haha.

[img][/img]cYXgqEc.jpg

Adam loves to go around shirtless

[img][/img]TYr0NJ3.jpg'

Amber thinking of her cousin

[img][/img]zhcRRLr.jpg

Ava cooked late dinner

[img][/img]tJYDKFe.jpg

While Thornton had fun with their son

[img][/img]uwv5CY6.jpg

Oliver

[img][/img]hnJF3dF.jpg

[img][/img]eHnLRxW.jpg

Not always happy kids lol

This got long so all for now

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

@Kylieb191:
    * re: the roof - I was talking about changing the style to the same kind as the one opposite it, so it looks the same and there aren't so many different style of roofs on the house. :mrgreen:

@Mikezumi:
    * Aww, thank you; I'll definitely let you know when I get it going. I get frustrated too watching others play, but sometimes it can be funny because they don't know what they're doing...or I learn something new too! It might be frustrating to watch me as I haven't actually played in about 5 years; hence why I ask so many questions on here! Haha!
    * I know I asked before, but stupidly I didn't write it down; what do you have your relativity mod set to?
    * Once I get it all sorted, I'll feel better. It's just going through it piece by piece, which will be good because there's definitely some things that I've downloaded that I probably won't use.
    * Love those pictures of Michael and Brogan dancing; even when they fall, they've got some moves!
    * Wowza, Buddy is handsome!
    * Is Maeve singing along with Nevan playing the guitar? Or is she just sighing at the door? Haha!
    * Do you keep freewill on high and just hope to catch brilliant screenies? You seem to be able to keep tabs on everything that your Sims are doing. You don't miss much! :mrgreen:

@emorrill:
    * I may have to look them up; wonder where I'd find them? They wouldn't happen to be on Netfilx would they? :smile:
    * I know what you mean about learning from TV; I swear I learned loads of geography from 'Where in the World is Carmen San Diego' or history from 'Oregon Trails' (ok that one might be a stretch), but I loved that TV show and computer game.
    * I can't wait to see the next chapter, especially what happens with Emma and Bruce!
    * I hope you feel more inspired to write soon although just getting over it is easier said than done! Take your time and do things that make you happy until you feel like the creativity just flows! <3
    * I know 800 items is crazy! I don't know what I was thinking; I'm actually a pretty disorganised person although I'm good at organising other people (which I need to be because I'm an EA), but when I decided to start downloading CC, I told myself that I'd keep everything filed correctly...well, that went out the window. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I had downloaded loads of hairs and then organised them that way instead of downloading hairs, shoes, decor, beds, etc and then dumping them in a folder. Oh well, you live and you learn!

@OriginalMara:
    * Wait, you can remove those dreaded gloves by taking them into the stylist? I'll have to remember that for the next time I get them! They're super annoying!

@TadOlson:
    * I did see something about S3PE, but isn't that to do with messing with files? That scares me without detailed instructions!

@CravenLestat:
    * Hahaha - that picture of Lyla outside in her underwear is hilarious. Is she shy?
    * Oooh, teeth chatter...is that a fairy thing?
    * I love that picture of Lola and that top! I just used that on my Sim, Noelani!
    * You would've been a pretty little girl! :joy:
    * Awww, I liked Lara's hair at first. Is that a store hair?
    * Has Lyla moved in with ya'll now? Haha!
    * Have another baby and struggle...it'll add more drama!

@Mikezumi:
    * What a lovely family day out! I love these pictures of your family!
    * Yay! Another baby is coming - I'm hoping it's a ghost!
    * I think I've said it before, but Suzuki is very handsome. <3
    * Aww, I think it's super cute that the Lotta and Beau ate at their own table while Tristram and Akantha were at another.

@Silverofdreams30:
    * Such a cute update. Your Simmies look so good!
    * I love that parting shot of your tot in her crib; she's adorable!

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well I have no choice but to get my CD drive replaced but I still have my other PC and I think that I might buy Sim City 3000 on GOG to keep me entertained for a few days :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Hannah - Part 3

It was difficult to sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about what would happen. Maybe she had to stay on this island forever, dying a slow and lonely death? Would her family know she's still alive? Where is she even? She had to fly to the other side of the world, and fell asleep almost inmediately after she got on the plane, only waking up when air hostesses started screaming - she could be anywhere.

Because of this, she give up sleeping when it was still dark. Again, she wandered around on the island, occasionally catching a firefly or a bug.
    Hpx52Wk.jpg

She was probably right, in thinking her family thought she was dead and being the only (lucky) survivor. Days passed. Long, exhausting, busy days. When it was still dark she caught fish or searched mushrooms for breakfast.
    5VKYGX8.jpg
    ZCLSSDb.jpg
    vN8Jiaa.jpg

Hannah caught and collected butterflies, and collected metals and gems.
    K0c0ypr.jpg
    foLMfcD.jpg
    93sSSfR.jpg

While Piqi learned how to chase better and better.
    lIaQUs3.jpg

And her somehow inflammable shirt caught fire, giving her even fewer stuff to wear.
    QWRaML9.jpg

By the way, there turned out to be a small harbor on the island. Not helpful, as she didn't know how to steer a boat and to navigate at all. As she would get lost on the sea quickly, it was safer to stay on the land where she could be sure she would survive. For a while.
    un4sUF7.jpg

To be honest, she qould handle living on the island very well. It was very fertile with tons of natural sources and wildlife. She befriended a hwak (the bird flew away again) and planted some found seeds near the firepit.
    PfoRlCr.jpg
    IJizuII.jpg

But still. She was lonely, tired and she hoped someone would find her soon. Someone who actually said something back.
    eDwK7wP.jpg

@aricarai Thank you
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @GITTE2001 Nice update to the story and beautiful pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi Lovely seeing Finnian and Cliff for a visit. I did not know sims could fall dancing. Is that the Emperor of Evil's work outfit? Buddy is still gorgeous. :) I am so glad Maeve didn't give her Grandpa Nevan a heart attack when she scared him! :worried: Those deathfish sure are ugly. :lol:

@TadOlson Informative update.

@CravenLestat Happy Birthday to Lara. She is a cutie. Get a job! lol

@Mikezumi Great pics of Beau. He is cute trying to scare his daughter. Congrats on the pregnancy. Great pics of them eating at the bistro.

@Silverofdreams30 Your pics are adorable of all the toddlers learning skills.

@GITTE2001 I enjoyed the update. Beautiful pics of Hannah exploring the island.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top