Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited October 2015
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Sincerbox wrote: »
    Screenshot-34_1.jpg
    That is an interesting rug. Love texture on it. Did it come with a particular venue or set?

@cwaddell
    Hop, Skip and Jump Rug from Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Venue

Origin ID: Barbara917
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited October 2015
    Specially for @cwaddell
    I've just tried to create Vilja for The Sims. She's clumsy, over-emotional, friendly, an animal lover and a gatherer. I'll set her up with Jeremy. I used Erin Straz as a start.

Vilja2_201.jpg

This is Vilja in TES IV: Oblivion.

Screenshot-12_zpspk56nur8.jpg

This my version of Vilja for The Sims 3

Screenshot-13_zps3qjsqzds.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsxme6c50s.jpg

She's got a wolf as a pet. Its name is Wolfgang.

EDIT: The Wolf was made by Starrats.
    Post edited by thuggishsplicer on
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Sincerbox Love the color scheme you used for the children's room.
    @jensimgirl I just reread your wedding post. So Mark and Kira didn't actually get married that day. I guess having the groom freeze solid would be a good reason to postpone a wedding!
    @TiffyVogue Running for the ice cream truck: Sometimes the things sims do look so realistic, just like in RL!
    @TadOlson That's a neat location for a home. I like Twinbrook. I've been thinking about going back into my game there.
    @emorrill I found a thread in the forums from back in 2009, and even back then people were saying that they didn't get welcoming neighbors very often, not like they had in Sims 2.

@MiyuEmi I'm not a great builder either. I usually start with something already made and just revamp it. For instance, I always go into Mick's and exchange the juice bar for a professional one. I have to turn on BuyDebug and delete the proprietor's mark, which sits behind the juice bar, blocking the way. I have a mod that unlocks that mark, so I can place one anywhere I want. Anyway, finally realized I should just save my own copy to the library instead of redoing the place in every town!

@cwaddell Now that you brought it to my attention, that is a nice view in the hot tub pic @s1mszzang posted. Could it be one of the hidden islands in Isla Paradiso? I wondered about the Now and Then Manor drawing dead sims to the lot, but I couldn't find any mention of that online. Oh, and I didn't know that each town had lots with the Beautiful Vista moodlet!

@Thuggishsplicer I like the smiling picture of your sim. Is that Kyle? Love the green facial treatment Zelda has on too! And now you're making me want to play Elder Scrolls again. Vilja looks lovely! And her reincarnation in the Sims is great! Wolfgang is also gorgeous.
    Here's a pic of the character I spent the most time with in Oblivion: Lynne Kastellon, Imperial Spellsword Mage.
    Prayers.jpg

Shot by a bandit straight through the heart! She's still standing, but the bowman isn't. :D
    ArrowHeart.jpg
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited October 2015
    @cwaddell

VeqC031.jpg

cuVmFL7.jpg
    it is a prebuilt boat house from island paradise pack :D

rczFx2v.jpg

and.. this guy is one from TSR http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-celebrity-male/title/chris-hemsworth/id/1241726/

i know he looks diff from tsr cuz i didnt d/l skin eyelash blah blah that sim maker recommended.
    i am just too lazy to d/l all cc :(
    my default skin is ephemera's fresh skin and it makes sim look diff
    Post edited by s1mszzang on
    @lanlyn That's awesome!! Your imperial looks cool! I've played Oblivion for about 4 years. I've got three main characters (Olivier Lefebvre - agent-, Dalton Fontaine - sorcerer- and Azriel -knight). I'm fond of Bretons. ^^ I also voice-acted an imperial thief named Fergus. Before getting addicted to The Sims, I was trying to transform all of them into companions or NPCs.

ScreenShot78_zps8q38pm2i.png
    Dalton and Azriel having a nice conversation by the fire.

-- x --- x --

After creating Vilja, I played a little and I experienced my first Full Moon.

Screenshot-55_zps0bqkcm4u.jpg

Zombies ate my crops (as expected) but I got frustrated that I couldn't stop them. So, Jem called the police and the officer wasn't happy.

Screenshot-58_zpsbtmjfhvi.jpg

Zombies were destroying my garden and I had to pay 500 simoleans to the police. They're useless!
    I'm going to have an alchemist and I'll get rid of those zombies with cure potions!
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    Right now I'm doing a modern apartment build:

22050999992_b18a80069b_c.jpg

22063422905_7597bd5068_c.jpg

It's in progress!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited October 2015
    @layawayday -I might let some things happen for a funny story though it usually ends up being that they eat spoiled food after failing to notice it's gone bad.
    @lanlyn -Great update!I've got to wait until my Mods are back before playing in live mode.
    @MiyuEmi -I hate lots bein placed where I want to put other things and downloaded a Mod from simsasylum to disable that so I can still have EP's installed.
    @PalmArrow -I'm editing the town while I test Ambitions and I'll play live in a clean start version of my Sims 3 folder with only saves cleaned out.This is to be just a copy of my folder for my other user account.
    @thuggishsplicer -I did get that in EA worlds though it dosen't happen in my legacies for the first family moved into town because the world is empty.Great update!You need a Mod to remove those zombies and to remove full moon lunacy.
    @cwaddell -I planned on having a short story there though it has to be with my Mods back in.
    @s1mmszzang -Great pictures!
    @ddsims3world -That's a great start.
    Here's more from a second test session with Ambitions installed.I edited two more lots in the town.The first was a hangout and the second was a house.
    added some activities and washrooms upstairs.
    21441545623_e008600ab0.jpg
    main level before edits
    21439850014_8bc5db0cab.jpg
    main floor after edits.
    21874805808_7d75d32c91.jpg
    added a fire alarm to the kitchen.
    21874545710_32582c8209.jpg
    replaced the bed and added a sculpting station.
    22050307112_9d92cff4d0.jpg
    Here's the house I edited.
    22050313822_4792fd5a46.jpg
    Post edited by TadOlson on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    Kind of in a gaming slump, so i decided to go baby-crazy in one of my games...
    Mommy Dearest Daddy, What have you done!?
    Carson got married to Penny, and together they had a son, Harrison. Carter's eldest son, Carter, got serious with the chunky girl across the street.
    Penny wanted to focus on her career before trying for another child, and when Carson met with an old crush, Sunshine- who was pregnant again, he had a burning in his loins. He met with Sunshine's older sister, Cookie, and a spark between them ignited a passion and they fell into the sack, enraptured by the passion.
    Cookie got pregnant.
    While working at a concert venue, he met a groupie. Her name was Elaine, and she had just moved out of her parents' house and hadn't gotten a place for herself yet. So, Carson invited her to move in with them. Penny didn't question the new occupant- but her suspicions were prove true in the next couple of days.
    Cookie, while visiting, went into labor while Carson was at work- Penny took her to the hospital, and was surprised to see Carson show up. Cookie bore twin daughters.

Remember Elaine? Well, she and Carson got intimate at the venue and that intimacy continued the next day, where Penny was at work and Carter at school. Well, their ruckus frivolities lasted longer than they thought and Penny walked in on them. Both Carter and Elaine bolted for work before Penny could berate them.
    When Elaine told Carson that she was pregnant- Penny blew her lid, and resulting argument ended their marriage. [She currently plans to move out of the house when she retires, taking Harrison with her.]
    Carson's adulteries didn't end there- as he and Elaine went to her parent's house, to announce their pending marriage and their lovechild, something sparked between him and her mother, Heather.

Well, after Elaine gave birth to a son, named Willis, Carson paid a visit to Heather, who reciprocated the affection- as she was single. Surprisingly, despite being engaged to her daughter and the father of her son, Heather didn't object to any intimacy. She visited Carson before he was prepping for a show- she was pregnant.
    After Heather left, Carson was approached by Liara, another old flame before he married Penny.
    "So, i heard you and Penny got divorced. What you doing after work?" She said with a wink and a peck on the cheek.
    Needless to say, her took her up on her offer- and they ended up in the sack. Liara got pregnant.

Heather birthed a son, and Liara birthed a daughter. Will out on the town, meeting a pregnant Liara, Carson found that Cookie and Heather had aged up to Elder. Being a gentleman, he decided to break off the relationship with the two women... They didn't take it well.

Later, Carson stuck around at home and helped raise Willis, his son with Elaine. Liara, feeling lonely, invited Carson over to 'spend time with his daughter.'
    He accepted, and Liara practically jumped into his arms before he rang the bell. He didn't spend much time with his daughter- but left Liara with another child.
    Leaving Liara's house, and gather some insects, Carson was approached by a young woman, Lisa, and her 🐸🐸🐸🐸-worthy mother, fans of his music and inquired about a 'backstage tour.' Lisa didn't hide the innuendo, and so Carson invited them to the venue for a tour before a show.
    They wasted no time with intimacy.

The next night, he went over to Lisa's house- in the same neighborhood as Liara- and asked Lisa if he could stay the night.
    "Sure," Lise answers with a kiss, "but my mother hasn't been feeling well lately."
    As Lisa and Carson sat down on the couch to enjoy a movie her parents were also watching, Roxy suddenly rushed off to the bathroom where retching could be heard.
    She emerged several minutes later, with a bright smile, and a white stick in hand. "John, dear, I'm pregnant." She told her husband, as they hugged Roxy looked over to Carson and with a wink, tossed the stick- a pregnancy test- to Carson, and mouthed 'It's yours.'

Lisa, with a seductive yawn, she suggested they retire for the night. They were intimate before retiring.

Carson returned home the next morning, and spent time with his son, Willis.
    Wanting to spend time with Liara, knowing she was soon to go into labor, Carson headed over to her house- but when she wouldn't answer the down. Carson circled the house, and through the back door, saw Liara grunting in labor pains. Too caught up in giving birth, Liara paid no heed to Carson pounding on the door trying to get her attention.
    She wound up home-birthing a son.
    Finally opening the door, Carson was greeted by a overaroused Liara, despite just giving birth wanted some 'special time.' This special time got Liara pregnant immediately after giving birth.
    Curious as to the condition of Roxy, who was also close to her due date, paid a visit to her house- and heard the belabored grunting of Roxy in throes of labor.
    Through the window, like a creepy 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Carson watched as Roxy birthed him a son.

Lisa called, wanting to meet Carson at a local park. Agreeing, Carson wasn't surprised to see Lisa waddle up to him with a bulging belly. She eventually bore him a son.
    Meeting with Liara, who was giddily pregnant, he played with their daughter and son, as Liara got a bit of rest- that didn't last long. Liara had gone into labor. Taking her to the hospital, Liara birthed twin girls.

Carson, at this point had just sired nearly a dozen children.
    Penny 1, Elaine 1, Cookie 2, Heather 1, Lisa 1, Roxy 1, Liara 4

As for Carter, he aged to an Young Adult, and got intimate with his girlfriend who graduated before him. She eventually birthed twin girls.

>Like i said, bored and in a slump. I saved before all of this happened and if i reload the pre-chaos save, he may still get intimate with Liara.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
    @ddsims3world I love your apartment build! Will it be the Late Night style or the University style of apartments?

@Selvaxri It does sound like you had some baby chaos!

@TadOlson I like your lot improvements. Once the All-in-One toilets became available, I started putting them in buildings around town too, especially in junkyards because I also add inventing tables there. If sims catch on fire while inventing, they can run to the "outhouse" to shower off.

@thuggishsplicer I like Dalton and Azriel. Fergus was a companion, wasn't he? Very cool. It's been awhile since I played Oblivion. Fun times. Morrowind was actually the first RPG I'd ever played and I spent forever in that game. My first two characters were Bretons.

That's funny about calling the police about the zombies! Too bad they didn't help. Wish we could call Ghostbusters for supernatural problems! That would be a riot, wouldn't it? Right now, I'm using a mod that stops zombies from spawning, but I actually kind of miss them. They're pretty entertaining as long as you can keep them out of the garden. Maybe I should give zombies another chance!

Then again, I remember when Maxwell proposed to Kirby. As if the rain weren't bad enough, I didn't realize that a full moon would soon rise.
    Proposal%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Moments after Kirby accepted her ring, the game chose HER to be a zombie! :s
    ZombieFiancee%252520%2525282%252529.jpg
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    edited November 2015
    With the sims 3 again today, not done an update in a while just because of school which has been taking up so much of my time - big exams this year and I'm completely stressed out.
    Anyway, so my update pretty much just revolves around Eugene, but the others did get some recognition.
    First of, Denese was invited to show paintings at the school. She's been getting really good recently.

28koqk4.jpg

2d85gt4.jpg

Whilst that was happening, I had Eugene head off for a nice morning work out at the gym, to make his boss happy, and he reached level one... I know.... but not only did his fitness increase, he met a lady... OOOOOHWOOOOO...

She was naturally very pretty (although she was in her work uniform so...), but of course knowing me I did change just about everything about her in CAS, although sadly it didn't show up so maybe it didn't work, ah well.
    I forget her name, but some of you may recognise her anyways so hey ho.

2z3w9z8.jpg

She immediately liked us, as soon as she walked into the building, so obviously we started chatting.

sendl2.jpg

(I thought this was funny - whilst they were chatting, I checked to see that Antonio and Nicole were okay, Nicole was reading, and Antonio was in the middle of nowhere doing... well... this...)

2qta6og.jpg

Anyways, I then went back to the gym with Eugene, and found him and the girl getting very close.... very, very close...

whoba0.jpg

So naturally, I asked her if she was single, and it turned out she was married...

And her husband was right behind us...
    Um.......

s1tbnp.jpg

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

sloazd.jpg

So we left the gym pretty sharpish after that, and went to the summer fair on a nice date - I had another simmers sim performing that night, so I figured we could go there, but they didn't show up - can someone let me know if you can actually watch one of those types of performances :blush: thankies

25u4dvb.jpg

Boom...

242cr6g.jpg

I then let them both go to the diner for some food, as she kept moaning about how hungry she was.
    Back home, Denese was in bed after a long day, and so once again, it was only Antonio and Nicole awake...

e62ejo.jpg

They were both pretty awkward around each other - complaining about dishes, asking how the other slept... things like that.
    But eventually...

ak7rx2.jpg

I LOVE THEM :heart::confounded:

ALSO: Still looking for something Denese could do... she's basically just dead weight at the moment. I was thinking maybe she could date Antonio for a while, so that Antonio could try and get him mind off of Nicole, seeing as they're not getting anywhere, and then Denese and Nicole could become worst enemies... but.... I mean... I don't know... Please suggest some storylines :blush:
    Post edited by Letchy15 on
  • LoralahlaLoralahla Posts: 214 Member
    I made a witch Sim for Midnight Hollow :)

2eqdg9f.jpg
    33xyn7k.jpg
    2u8gi7l.jpg
    Origin ID: Loralahla
    My Simblr: loralahla-sims << updated :)
    2nar0uv.png
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited October 2015
    Specially for @cwaddell
    I've just tried to create Vilja for The Sims. She's clumsy, over-emotional, friendly, an animal lover and a gatherer. I'll set her up with Jeremy. I used Erin Straz as a start.
    Vilja2_201.jpg
    This is Vilja in TES IV: Oblivion.
    This my version of Vilja for The Sims 3
    Screenshot-13_zps3qjsqzds.jpg
    She's got a wolf as a pet. Its name is Wolfgang.
    Fantastic job. She's pretty and her pet wolf looks good too. Funny her wolf has the same name as my main sim and soon to be werewolf.

I had never played Oblivion or any Elder Scroll games. Had to look it up. Is it an on-line game? single player or multi-player? Looks like it could be fun. I have heard of Skyrim before but never played that either.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    main floor after edits.
    21874805808_7d75d32c91.jpg
    What's that white cabinet you added to the main floor of the Red Rendezvous? Looks like you are having fun with Twinbrook.

lanlyn wrote: »
    Then again, I remember when Maxwell proposed to Kirby. As if the rain weren't bad enough, I didn't realize that a full moon would soon rise.
    Proposal%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Moments after Kirby accepted her ring, the game chose HER to be a zombie! :s
    ZombieFiancee%252520%2525282%252529.jpg
    :p Too bad the lol button is gone. Just what every new groom wants on his wedding night.

Letchy15 wrote: »

s1tbnp.jpg

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
    Great update and Eugene is cuuuute.

Loralahla wrote: »
    I made a witch Sim for Midnight Hollow :)

2eqdg9f.jpg
    Looks like the start of a fun game.
    Post edited by cwaddell on
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @cwaddell Now that you brought it to my attention, that is a nice view in the hot tub pic @s1mszzang posted. Could it be one of the hidden islands in Isla Paradiso? I wondered about the Now and Then Manor drawing dead sims to the lot, but I couldn't find any mention of that online. Oh, and I didn't know that each town had lots with the Beautiful Vista moodlet!
    Here's a pic of the character I spent the most time with in Oblivion: Lynne Kastellon, Imperial Spellsword Mage.
    Prayers.jpg

Shot by a bandit straight through the heart! She's still standing, but the bowman isn't. :D
    ArrowHeart.jpg

Here is a thread that lists quite a few lots that give a beautiful vista moodlet. There used to be certain conditions that took away that moodlet such as no window in the room, or a room on the ground floor whose only window(s) look into a completely enclosed fenced in yard. Rooms on the second floor or on a foundation have no such problem. I meant to test these conditions before posting but forgot. I'll test later and report.

Your Oblivion character looks beautiful.
    s1mszzang wrote: »

cuVmFL7.jpg
    it is a prebuilt boat house from island paradise pack :D
    Your night time picture of the house boat looks beautiful. And thanks for the info.

@Sincerbox Thanks for the info

Screenshot-222_zpspo4qif9o.jpg

That's why I gave her this makeover.

Wait a minute. You put her in the green face mask? :)

emorrill wrote: »
    Yup, my sims would stick around for the day. I guess my game is just glitchy.
    Hope you get your game fixed. There's nothing more frustrating.

Right now I'm doing a modern apartment build:

22050999992_b18a80069b_c.jpg

22063422905_7597bd5068_c.jpg

It's in progress!
    Love it. Hope you put it on the exchange. Looking forward to more pictures when it's done.

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Daisy Cookie is now in college. Her major is Fine Arts. She is attractive to Raj Urkel.(I did some changes to Raj Urkel. I just didn't like Trait Slob and Neurotic. I changed them to green thumb and perfectionist.) I feel that is for the better.
    I think I should have mentioned that I didn't create the wold myself. It's Starrats' work. There are some pretty cool animals, I also downloaded the fox.

-- x -- x --

@lanlyn My first RPG game was Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor. It was 1998 or 1999.
    I played Morrowind after playing Oblivion. My character is myself with my name in Polish (even though he's a breton).
    Let me know and I'll send a link to a hidden page in my blog with him. We aren't supposed to share self-pictures or pictures of weapons here anyway.

By the way, your zombie bride really made me miss the lol button!!

The smiling guy is Kyle. I think I'll have them learn ambrosia as soon as possible. I'm not ready to see him die (On the other hand, her ex is already under the cemitery).

@emorrill Maybe you're just unlucky. LOL

@TadOlson I tought I could get rid of zombies if I made any other lunar phase static. Anyway, I've played with Supernatural for an hour or so. I need to play it a little longer. EA should have let us choose if we want zombies or not. It's cool that they created zombies having "Plants vs Zombies" in mind, but I still think there should be more options and the possibility of more agressive zombies for hardcore players.

The idea to have Ghostbursters to help non-witches to get rid of zombies would have beem marvelous! That's something I miss A LOT, possibilities to get rid of the zombies. If they couldn't get into a fight, maybe throw water or whatever. I saw a video that zombies got distracted with a radio. I'll try it later.

Your updates are pretty good. Watch out with the cheapest bed. The sims that sleeps in it are always tired.

@Letchy15 Have you got any of your charaters on the Exchange?
    Eugene is very cute, even though he looks too young.

@Loralahla I think I'll try to create the transform into a witch potion. LOL

@cwaddell Yeah, I didn't notice the've got the same name. LOL
    But your Wolfgang will be a wolf, too, right?

There's Elder Scrolls Online, but I've never played that one. I'm not much for online games. Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are all single player games in a sandbox. Skyrim is the most beautiful, you can marry and so on, but Morrowind has the best storyline. Oblivion is in between. If you use mods, Oblivion can be much more beautiful than Skyrim.

latest?cb=20130713131432&path-prefix=pt-br

These are the images I used as reference. The green face mask is one of the bad make-ups you can give with Ambitions. LOL

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Selvaxri -Great update!That looks like a fun emperimantal game.
    @lanlyn -I thought they would need them all over the place becuase sims can have bladder accidents.Great update!I got rid of zombies because I didn't want to be forced to use houses right away and to use starter homes.
    @Letchy15 -Great update!
    @loralahla -Hi there and welcome!Great pictures!
    @cwaddell -I added ITTF food replicators so sims could get food.
    @james64468 -Great update!
    @thuggishsplicer -I got Mods from MTS to get rid of zombies and full moon lunacy.Thanks for the comment.I think the cheapest bed is for poor sims until they can afford better and I've got a Mod to fix the beds when I go live.
    Here's me getting ready to test live mode in Ambitions.
    I'm getting my Mods back in for a live test in Ambitions.It means my Sims 3 folder is being put back in.
    21457660704_f511f462f5_c.jpg
    I might have a real update later after testing live mode.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member

@Letchy15 Have you got any of your charaters on the Exchange?
    Eugene is very cute, even though he looks too young.

I think so - although I'm not entirely sure how the exchange works. I'll give it a go though :blush:
    Greetings from the Criminally Challenged household in Riverview! Bonnie and Clyde have been trying to adjust to their new country life. Clyde's been busy and Bonnie's been bored.

Clyde joined the Business career and since he had a degree, he started out at level 4. He's already a Department Head, level 5 now, but still trying to meet his fellow workers and impress the boss. He also practices giving presentations at home.
    BusinessPresentation.jpg

Bonnie registered at City Hall as Self-Employed (NRaas Careers) and earns a small stipend of 50 simoleons/day to blog for the Riverview Times Online Edition. ;) She also gets to keep any donations made to her blog. Bonnie started out with a Personal themed blog: "Breaking Bonnie."
    GnomePhotoBomb.jpg

The postman Ellis Yu was the first to donate to Breaking Bonnie.
    Donation.jpg

The next time she saw Ellis, Bonnie made sure to thank him. He was all grins. Such a nice guy. :p
    ThankingPostman.jpg

Bonnie gets her inspiration from sims around town, and everyone wants to see themselves in her articles. But it looks like she might need to improve her photography skills just a touch.
    FlatBrokeFlab.jpg

One evening, Clyde and Bonnie spent time at the Summer festival. Bonnie enjoyed the skating, but got sick after the hot dog eating contest. Clyde set off some pretty fantastic fireworks.
    Fireworks.jpg

They later went over to Performance Park, but no simfest was running. Clyde tried to finish reading a report for work while Bonnie met a few more town folk. Luke especially enjoyed talking to her. ;)
    FlowersFromLuke.jpg

But poor Bonnie spends most of her time at home. And I can't really say the back garden is much of a beauty spot for her right now.
    HiddenGarden.jpg

She tried to send Clyde a Woohooty text, but he texted back that he was busy and to call him again in 6 hours. Well, really! I think not! :s
    Woohooty.jpg

That afternoon, Bonnie still felt the need to connect with people and maybe get some exercise. The gym filled up quickly with others also wanting to work out.
    BusyGym.jpg

I absolutely love the Brokes! They're just so...real! :)
    TheBrokes.jpg

"You're neurotic? I'm neurotic too!! Isn't it great?"
    Neurotics%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

"We even believe in the same conspiracy theories!"
    Neurotics%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Clyde finishes work and sends Bonnie a Secret Admirer text. But she knows it's him. <3
    SecretAdmirer.jpg

When Clyde shows up at the gym though, Ruby Broke catches his attention first. "The minute you walked in the joint..."
    PartyAnimals%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Two party animals just "hip to the jive."
    PartyAnimals%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

But Clyde soon takes Bonnie home and invites her to woohoo in the roadster--his way of saying "yes!" to her woohooty text. :D
    FirstWoohoo.jpg
  • DankGhoulDankGhoul Posts: 1 New Member
    Today, my Sim's pregnant girlfriend broke up with him after catching him WooHooing with another woman. He was also late for work because he kept trying to make her love him again (under my control). He's a workaholic. After he went to work and came back, he got a notification that his girlfriend had a twins. Two boys. I used cheats to move the two babies into his care since the girlfriend's house only had one single bed. My Sim worked for two days of the weekend non-stop to look after the kids. I ignored his speech bubbles showing he was hungry; the babies were the priority.

Work day came, and he hired a baby sitter as he went to work. The baby sitter did nothing but play on my Sim's expensive computer, pick the babies out of their cots and leave them lying on the floor, and not listen to the babies' needs. The babies' moods were red.

Straight after my Sim came out of his well-paid job, he died of starvation, thus ending my 3 generation long legacy.

He really shouldn't have cheated on his girlfriend.
  • SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited October 2015
    @lanlyn - Enjoying your Roaring Heights story.

err.... Riverview story.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I started a new family. (my other family I felt it was going to over run the town.) John Mist and Jenny Mist. It seems John wants to start a family. The lady has not thought about that yet.

Screenshot-8.jpg
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    @lanlyn, It will be University style apartment! Although it is more suited by having roommates & not as apartment lot since not enough beds to accommodate 8 sims. Also the beds are single unless you put in bunk-beds which would add in more sims to be able to sleep together.

@cwaddell, For sure it will be on exchange next month.

Thanks to those who commented.

I got couple of houses in exchange:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8772311
    (Exorisa)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8772312
    (Tho Neo Fusion)
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited October 2015
    Darius wants to re-enter my comments as a fulltime again
    Screenshot_106.jpg

ACCURATE LIFE SIMULATOR
    Screenshot_102.jpg
    THEN THERE WAS TWO MES AND YOUS
    Screenshot_101.jpg

HELP ME
    HELP_ME.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    @DankGhoul OMG that made me almost pee my pants. Love your update!
    @lanlyn Love hearing more about Bonnie & Clyde! :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top