Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @charlottesmom Glitchfest? Oh no... :(
    I imagine you've done all the cache clearing and things like that? Since you don't play with CC I can't imagine your game would glitch more than those of us who have quite a bit of CC. ;) Hope you figure it out.
    Poor Zach. :cry:
    How come Vlad passed out? And the 5 minute donation comment. :lol: Cute romancing pics. <3
    I wouldn't want to peeve Elvira off either! :flushed:
    Wow she noticed that Hunk from a mile away! ;) It must be true love!
    Ugh. Yeah most of those work outfits turn out hideous! :confounded:
    Dylan is a cutie. <3<3
    Nice amount of money she earned! :)
    Sims and their random interactions with each other. :p
    White shirt! :love:
    *(Singing) You like to see Connor nekkid!! :lol::kiss:
    *That IS neat how Plantsims have babies. :)
    *Thanks for the compliment on my added pictures. <3 Like I said earlier, I wish I had thought to take them before posting my update but...it's all good. ;)
    *Do I owe you a PM or do you owe me? I need to check... and I owe @donnabailey a PM too which I will NOT forget about!
    **Belle is a pretty sim. :)
    **Flower rejection. Awww....
    **Well hello there ghost! :neutral:
    **Does Craven's sim usually peeve people off in your worlds? :p Lola's like, "Eh, he's alright." :lol:
    **Oh my Don looks terrible! :lol: Yeah, I see random sims barefoot in my world's too and I'm like..."Okkaay?"
    **Cross-eyed Dylan! :lol:
    ***Thanks for the compliment on Samantha. <3 You know I HAD to name her that! :p

@Karritz I need to get an External HD too...I've needed to for a LONG time now!
    Started by trying to relieve myself in my dark house and realized a tour bus carrying a blind baseball team must have broken down and all the players used my toilet when I was asleep. :s UGG!!! Disgusting :s
    @CravenLestat ^^Oh my gosh ROTFLOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Well buy some lights man!!! ;)
    Darn, all the drawings my townies leave in the Consignment shop are stoopid! :pensive:
    So, is this a world where you put in ALL the hottie lady premades? ;)
    Hey, that's better frisbee throwing than I could ever do! Oh LOL!! You sure got her back good didn't you!? :lol:
    So...you say some ladies look better at YA than Adult, I honestly never see a difference. :neutral: They always seem to keep the same face when they age up to Adult from YA.
    Hey! Daniella blew you a kiss! ;)
    *So Samantha Beckett doesn't land on your hottie list huh? I see how it is. ;):p
    *But, you did choose a couple of sims from the other folks on here who AREN'T EA premades and you dubbed them hott. ;) (Just messing with you). Tee hee!

@OriginalMara Teens can prank cameras?? :astonished: Did not know that...

@bekkasan Aww, I will have to tell my daughter that you waved to her. :) It was fun playing in her Park, but it's the middle of Fall in the same and every sim starts getting freakishly cold the minute they enter the pool she created. ;) (Poor daughter, but she honestly didn't seem too bummed about it after I explained the Season).
    Oh and thank you for the compliment on my makeover of Samantha. <3
    *Wow. :open_mouth: Your writing at the beginning of your update, fantastic!! :star:
    *Stunning pictures!
    *Josef looks furious about having to get off. :lol:
    *WHAT!? Toddlers can draw on the walls? No way!?!? :astonished: How do you get them to do that??

@imdragonit Thank you. :)

@lisasc360 Thank you too hun. :)
    Those kind of roller skates were a bit before my time. ;) But I've seen them around in my life.

@ilikethesims30 Nice update and beautiful pictures. :)

@Mikezumi Oh my shower woohoo! :lol:
    Shannon and Nevan are like, "We gotta get in as much romance as possible before we pass on!" :p
    Nice to see S & N enjoying the stars. ;)

@TadOlson CAS Overhaul mod? Do you have a link? :)

Caught up! I need to do some adulting things and then play my game for a bit. ;) Or, get started on Sam's next update...not sure what I'm feeling just yet. Dang depression.......

Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2017
    @bekkasan thanks. Yes I have sent him home from Egypt. I was keen to see if the opportunity would stick after I changed that setting in the mod. I suspect I'll have to change it back again though if I ever want to add my savvy seller stores into a world because there are too many registers in those stores and I tend to leave them untended unless I want my sim to buy something in the store. It really only needs one working register, but I've got lots of small shops in the building and it looks nice if each one has its own register.

I've turned Story Progression off and am deleting stuff from their home lot(s) or putting it into their family inventory in preparation for the big move wether I do it with Porter mod or Traveler mod.

@TadOlson thanks. Yes my hard drives are a bit full too. I also use this computer mostly for work and that is what has filled it up as well as Sims.

Problem I have is my external drives are full, or almost full, and I need more space on external drives than I have to make sure I have the most up to date version of all of my data on it.

But, of course, as soon as I do that I'll get back to work and it will need updating again. I'll have to work out a method of keeping the external drives up to date. I'm sure there is a process I can use without having to have them attached to the computer all the time.

So far today it is working beautifully.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1536

@Charlottesmom Great random pics :)
    LOL at Luke and the flowers! He wouldn't take them, but he wants to give them! :p
    I take it Craven causes problems in your saves? :D
    At least Dylan likes him :)
    I think Don looks cute like that!
    Awwww a sweet Connor hug :)

@emorrill That's sweet that your daughter wanted you to play in her park!
    Samantha did clean up well :)
    I wouldn't hold my breath on Craven liking one of your girls! I have tons of pretty girls in my saves and he rarely notices them! ;)
    Cute house and adorable beach pics :)

@CravenLestat I can't use your build because I don't have the right EPs. It does look handy, though :)
    Page 1537

@CravenLestat I personally think my girls are prettier than yours :p

@lisasc360 I like both SK and MM and I particularly loved the Dark Tower books :) Not sure how I would feel about a movie, though. My imagination fleshes out what I am reading and I find that movies based on books disappoint me if I have read the book first.
    Thanks for the nice comments :)
    Sounds like you are stuck with Verizon then :(
    Australia is notorious for having slow internet but my speed isn't too bad and I have never had it drop out at least.
    I remember roller skates like that! LOL

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Declan was number 3. Derry is older but he is still going strong. I am surprised Declan went first because he was always so athletic.
    Those pics really were very clever and a perfect fit for your storyline!
    The ghosts in town are not the townies. They are all safely tucked away in the mausoleum and are never seen. These are the normal SV ghosts.
    It's Elva who will be aging up soon. Ita is the baby of the family ... for now at least ;)
    Thanks also for the lovely comments on my most recent update :)

@bekkasan Love the first pic of Alice and Gardenia doing magic!
    I love when the kids don't want to get off the riders :)
    The twins are adorable playing peek-a-boo <3
    I wouldn't encourage drawing on walls! LOL

@TadOlson Thanks :) Clever work on the pond and river :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Ok everyone...don't judge me. :p

But Sam was enjoying a Popsicle and....I couldn't help it! :lol:

[img]https://s20.postimg.org/mpsji2yfh/Sam_🐸🐸🐸🐸_1.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://s20.postimg.org/rcyljulsd/Sam_🐸🐸🐸🐸_2.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://s20.postimg.org/z6z758tl9/Sam_🐸🐸🐸🐸_3.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://s20.postimg.org/7xntqqsi5/Sam_🐸🐸🐸🐸_4.jpg[/img]

And LMBO! I have NEVER seen a Sim drop their Popsicle like that!!! :lol:

Oh gosh I am laughing so hard I realize that I need to pee! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Karritz - unless its a ticking relatively random metallic sound, which would be a failing harddrive (bad), its propably a fan that should be an easy, cheap fix. Just got to bring it to a 'hole-in-the-wall' tech-shop. Otherwise some numbnut will say its nay-fixable.

If its a fan, its could be as simple as muck/dust/plum clogging up. Then it'd need a whiff of high-pressured air to clean it out.

Had it been a desktop, it could have been the powersupply. That is also clean-able with air, but a mess to change if its the fan.

I think you should get away with it pretty cheapo. Good luck from one that recently toasted his graphics on a laptop. -That suck. A lot. :s
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    @emorrill - That'd be me (Sam & popsicle) a few years back. Had been to a stupid hot & hard military exercise. Finally after a horrible week, I got the opportunity to have an icecream. -The thoughts running through my head and amount of red pointy speechbubbles when my weakened fingers didn't manage to squeeze that small wooden stick. :(:'(:o
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 215

Brogan needed a massage before the family came to breakfast ;)
    34430169100_40ddff5eed_b.jpg
    34430167160_62bbbdc033_b.jpg
    Brogan had a wish to catch a 100kg fish and while he was fishing he got his pregnancy notice :)
    34653549922_3b8ee10866_b.jpg
    Michael had been cooking and was about to wander off to break space rocks but I had Brogan intercept him to announce the pregnancy.
    34653548132_4f267df5db_b.jpg
    34653546522_4774a6ea56_b.jpg
    34816510205_f6a23417b4_b.jpg
    Although the thumbs up is an inadequate response to the announcement, Michael made it up by giving Brogan a heat of the moment kiss :)
    34006915873_fd0e02f227_b.jpg
    The kiss led to woohoo and while the boys were relaxing I had them whip out their pregnancy books :p
    34816506105_4ff303da83_b.jpg
    While reading his book, Brogan rolled a wish to eat pancakes. Since dinner was several hours off, I let him have them.
    34816503365_45909d2dc0_b.jpg
    Michael reached level 7 in the cooking skill while preparing frogs legs for the family :)
    34683829971_3e2d1589c8_b.jpg
    Elva will be aging up in one day and I don't believe she has had a submarine adventure so I sent both girls to the bathrooms for a bit of childish, non-skilling fun :)
    34776516536_151544c633_b.jpg
    34683823751_c9019ff5c4_b.jpg
    Shannon and Nevan got their favourite spot for watching the house :)
    34816497425_743b5d58dd_b.jpg
    34816495975_838e14e0c1_b.jpg
    Since Nevan likes art, I sent him to the Art Gallery with Shannon. @Charlottesmom's family was there ;)
    34430159970_f50dae0b9d_b.jpg
    34816490015_5fee21eaa8_b.jpg
    While talking to Becky, Nevan rolled a wish to boast about his grandchildren :)
    34816487395_670f4e4e3d_b.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill hahaha yeah she did thank you great sam update before,
    lovely update pretty sim.

@lisasc360 love your updates

@Mikezumi Great udpates,
    im trying to get a bit bigger family on this generation than the first with just 3.
    Thank you.

@Mazakeen Great udpate before sometimes i miss people when thread goes so quicky hehe

@CravenLestat I enjoy hte challenge updates great ones.
    He he its Sandi french from I think sunset valley but shes just a toddler
    when the world starts.

@bekkasan Thanks I forgot to change her shoes lol

@Emily4331 Yeah those darn toddlers lol

@Charlottesmom I love your vlad he is so hot

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am on the train go away at last :)

Hopfully the forums will be fixed this week so I can share pictures when I come home :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Day umptheen of House Morningstar

Mazakeen, a five star celebrity and world famous chef were yet again off to a spiffy galla. The sun was shining and everything pretty perfect all over. -Except them paparazzis loitering on her porch.

"I have to do something about this. I can hardly get out the door into my limousine anymore."
    NIvCbxC.jpg

"I better go get that dog to chase them off my property." -Mazakeen thought to herself, riding off to her late appointment.
    kUpjONg.jpg

While Mazakeen the next day went off to get the most rabid, bloodthirsty, mailman-chaser she could find.
    Lilith gave Evelyn a small update.

"Mom is now off to fetch us a guard-dog to chase off unwelcome sims. Evelyn, I want You to be in charge of it. Train it, wash it, feed it. You know. Everything needed to keep it in top shape." "Sure, Lilith. You know I will do anything for this family."
    EvuTEM1.jpg

The next few days, everything seemed to go well.
    The Max, the muppet, uh, mutt was behaving well. it often came back quite dirty, but it behaved well, and never pee'd inside.
    Evelyn really did her job well.
    ph3IEbf.jpg
    Jc9hp2j.jpg

Mazakeen was one morning wondering why the dog ran off, but still the paparazzo and mailman were allowed to behave as normal around the house.

"This isn't right... ...Why didn't You chase that mailman off? I'd better talk to Lilith, and ask her what she actually told Evelyn to do."
    BZwMRjl.jpg

"Oh, I am taking really good care of it. I love dogs. I play with it all the time. He is so cute, and all over me, all the time, I adore this dog it is so strong, but I love getting scratchmarks. I have plenty on my back! Want to see?"
    zXJSjF9.jpg

(...)
    4wkUQHH.jpg

/Sim on...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat I've seen the sims throw the baseball and football hard, just never the Frisbee. That was rough, hitting her in the head.

@ilikethesims30 Cool ballerina dance. :)

@mikezumi Enjoyed the update. Can't quite get used to Shannon and Nevan as elders. :) They still got 'it' and love that they love each other and seek each other out. Thanks for the comments. :) Congrats on the new baby!

@TadOlson Thanks! Great update on your CAW save.

@emorrill Thanks for your comments. :) Arsil has a new mod on MTS that includes several new interactions with the toddlers. It is in testing phase. The drawing is a bit fast, wish their was a way to slow it down so it took more time. I might mention that on the site if someone else didn't. She/he also has the napping/sleep mats out now and already updated those from suggestions that were made. LOL at Sam and his popsicle. I have seen the drop, but his expression is too funny.

@Karritz Thats cool. Good luck with the hard drive issue. I finally deleted my multitude of saves from when I started playing in 2012 as I really knew I would not use those again.

@king_of_simcity7 hope you have a fun and great trip.

@Mazakeen I enjoyed the update. Cute dog! Need to try that 'eat 'em up' interaction. Think that is the cowplant though. :lol: I do enjoy it when they burn up using their lap tops though. Had a Brunhilda go out and use the fire extinguisher on one once, she didn't get their in time though.

Working today, have a great day simming!
    edited May 2017
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    @Karritz - unless its a ticking relatively random metallic sound, which would be a failing harddrive (bad), its propably a fan that should be an easy, cheap fix. Just got to bring it to a 'hole-in-the-wall' tech-shop. Otherwise some numbnut will say its nay-fixable.

If its a fan, its could be as simple as muck/dust/plum clogging up. Then it'd need a whiff of high-pressured air to clean it out.

Had it been a desktop, it could have been the powersupply. That is also clean-able with air, but a mess to change if its the fan.

I think you should get away with it pretty cheapo. Good luck from one that recently toasted his graphics on a laptop. -That suck. A lot. :s

Thanks. I think it's a fan or in need of a good clean or both. It's been running all day today and it's been purring perfectly smoothly.

I've not played with my Photoshop elements program today. I think I've made and saved too many patterns in it recently as it seems to be using a lot of RAM and not working well.

I bought myself a new 3TB external hard drive today and am currently copying my data across plus all my Sims stuff.
    Karritz wrote: »

Thanks. I think it's a fan or in need of a good clean or both. It's been running all day today and it's been purring perfectly smoothly.

I've not played with my Photoshop elements program today. I think I've made and saved too many patterns in it recently as it seems to be using a lot of RAM and not working well.

I bought myself a new 3TB external hard drive today and am currently copying my data across plus all my Sims stuff.

@Karritz - Ah, photoshop is indeed taxing for not only ram, but also graphics-card. -It is VERY important to clean your fans if never been done. -Or photoshop might actually toast your graphicscard due to overheating.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
    Karritz wrote: »

@Karritz - Ah, photoshop is indeed taxing for not only ram, but also graphics-card. -It is VERY important to clean your fans if never been done. -Or photoshop might actually toast your graphicscard due to overheating.

I have it on a cooling pad and try to dust the inlets regularly. It's a gaming laptop so has lots of fans. But I will take it to someone to get it all fixed soon.
    @Mikezumi Great painting

@bekkasan Great update as usual your sis are up to laot.

@ilikethesims30 Great update

@emorrill haha sam is so hot there he can enver fail to not be hot

@Mazakeen Great wedding screens
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 216 - Part 2

When Shannon and Nevan got home from the wrong party, I had Elva go to the birthday cake.
    33977372734_2888394d00_b.jpg
    Not too bad but not my cup of tea.
    34010874113_48f89fd713_b.jpg
    A quick visit to CAS and Elva is now wearing her favourite colour and has a pretty new hairstyle :)
    33977366044_05f4164427_b.jpg
    She approves ;)
    33977362324_14cbd7b984_b.jpg
    33977358364_f0bb4be6a0_b.jpg
    Elva had a wish to learn crocodile bait and Ita a wish to go on a joyride.
    34780639676_23da57c04f_b.jpg
    All the boys watched the house :)
    34820606025_e8c1c8f39e_b.jpg
    34657557352_df4933fc8f_b.jpg
    Although I don't care much for blonde hair, I think it suits Elva :)
    34820599385_3d0bb88c6d_b.jpg
    She has Michael's killer cheekbones :)
    34657554572_e0db98b0be_b.jpg
    34820594775_efc7e46593_b.jpg
    Here is a short update from left over screens.

[img][/img]Mfb6Om6.jpg

Had to move house as their house bugged out

[img][/img]Q7f16aS.jpg

Sandi playing with Gizmo or about to.

[img][/img]gVH0qD0.jpg

( Yeah try for baby after the wedding succeeded)

[img][/img]A5hKrk2.jpg

Taking care of Ava

[img][/img]fKfyIM1.jpg

Oliver

[img][/img]8vVwtYE.jpg

[img][/img]5BKUXUf.jpg

sleepy gizmo

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Holy moly - it's been awhile since I've been here (10k+ posts!). It's nice to see the old faces as well as some new ones too! I didn't go back on the 10k posts (obviously), but I did go back about 10 pages, reading updates and handing out 'awesomes'. I'll try not to stay away for so long next time! I really hope ya'll are doing well. I miss this thread :heart:

@Mikezumi - how do you get rid of the blur for showers and baths?
    @CravenLestat - You know everything there is to know about EA worlds and premades; know anything about bin Sims? Do they change with each world or are they always the same no matter where you are?

Welp, I've been busy Simming myself, but I haven't been around much because I finally followed in @Karritz's footsteps and started my YouTube channel. Here's my first video if anyone is interested in checking it out:

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Have to do my update in two parts is lots of fun and 22 pics.

Lucky Palms day 8: New Record and REVENGE >:)

Started off my day by getting out my tent and spotted a Hottie Sim running across the street ran to her as fast as I could.And......

Was Lyla Langely NPC Social Worker GOT THEM HEARTS :heart::heart: Is cool to catch her out in her Career outfit

2yuykx1.jpg

But you know what this means if you were paying attention to the picture.

Here we go again :(

otkww8.jpg

2wnpfmv.jpg

After that she ran to her house,Apartment lot

Tip Time: Guys every!!!! time put an apartment lot in your town.It not only houses your NPCs and Homeless Sim pool but the NPCs you would never see any other way in your game are out and about at venues etc.The homeless and NPCs will be around town just like your regulars like Jamie Jolina,Connor Frio etc.Plus anytime you want to visit any sim like the handyman girl or pizza girl or maid you think is pretty ring her there on the buzzer they come right to you and go ahead and take them on a date.

Back to my story,ran to the apartment lot to ring her.She came out and took my pic cause am a celeb.If you remember day one Lola is a celeb I had to impress her hook up etc making me one too.Anything like kissing,becoming a couple,woohoo,proposal,marriage etc are huge boosts to your celeb status.I think can get level 4 celeb just by that method.But Lyla gave me a vibe here look at her face she looks like a cute Pixie :love:

v2vfvt.jpg

Why look like a Pixie when you can be one...STALKER POTION ACTIVATE

2w1z4te.jpg

FORM OF A FAIRY

1z2hc3q.jpg

Then I asked for some Pixie Dust

2jbptad.jpg

Now REVENGE!!!!

This one paticular Paparazzi has bugged me since day one and has ruined several awesome screenies getting in my way and photobombing.

Meet the annoying Shiloh Devyn who is right behind me :rage:

34o2g7l.jpg

STALKER POTION ACTIVATE

2lkb8k4.jpg

287malj.jpg

Say hello to Imhotep for me :lol:

2ijrjtv.jpg

Second part soon after get pics set up.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lucky Palms day 8 Part two.

Started by checking the consignment shop.Thank you citizens of LP for another free picture for my house.Is the Llama Sports Stadium :p

xcn0gk.jpg

Went and did my dumpster dives

Dive One:
    Japanese Beetle/Sold for 11
    Fortune Factory Fortune cookie maker/NEW RECORD,SOLD FOR 1,900 SIMOLEANS

Dive Two:
    99-8 Tabletop phone/Sold for 35
    Firefly Albus/Kept :blush: QT at night in house

Dive Three:
    Firefly Luteus/Kept QT
    Cerambyx beetle/Kept Now thinking should keep a bug collection but mad sold my others. :#

After diving Lola invited me in.I dared her to Eat Cinnamon.

2uf9htu.jpg

Then took a romantic pic with her ADORABLE

4tx4zq.jpg

Want to mention before continuing that Lealani invited me to a party,Myself,Darren Dreamer,And Lina Lancaster not Lola but her sis were on the lot at same time she was not even home for her own party we all left.Change of plans going to the bar.Was excited to see who all came but she is a dippy.

Went to the bar played soccer with a local.

14sfxqo.jpg

Noticed poor little frail elder Evangeline Finch all alone playing shuffleboard :cry:

mt9hn4.jpg

As Mayor of Sunset Valley and its surrounding towns I declare that today Evangeline Finch get a second chance at life.

243nm7l.jpg

STALKER POTION ACTIVATE

28h1z0l.jpg

e19gr7.jpg

nvtmk7.jpg

Good grief girl,here is 1,000 bucks go get yourself 30 boxes of Krispy Kremes and a Pallete of Cake.

1213l13.jpg

Parting Shot

2 hours till 3AM closing time asked my little honey dip Daniela to slowdance.No it is not cheating have not once cheated on Lola.

EVANGELINE :grimace:

33kx6v8.jpg

Final tally 2,880

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

So while I was looking through my things, I notice that I have acquired a graduation gnome. (No picture of it yet, just the pop-up.)
    bIpKQzgl.png

So after I left the cafe, I went over to the science building to do my next day job which was to round up the escaped monkeys again... :)
    fRWJnNWl.jpg

This is my pay afterwards... :)
    p4haeY0l.png

Jeffery Dean was in class at the science building when I went to do my day job as well as Brian Petersen. Jeffery and Brain must be in the same class together... :)
    IfUIwjZl.jpg
    W0vfdcPl.jpg

After I was done with the day job, I went back over to the cafe so that I could try to scare someone using the megaphone to complete the social group job. So I see Liz Tarry there and I go up to her to introduce myself to her... :)
    SS: Hello, I'm Lisa... :)
    Liz: Hello Lisa, I'm Liz Tarry. It's nice to meet you?
    SS: It's nice to meet you too Liz... :) Well I need to go now, so maybe I'll see you around sometime... :)
    Liz: Okay Lisa, see you around sometime... :)
    kfuLHItl.jpg

So I leave so that I can sneak up on her to use the megaphone on... B)
    90YTgaUl.jpg

SS whispering to herself: Sorry Liz, I don't mean to scare you but I need to complete this request for my social group.
    YM67blll.jpg
    43PVdw1l.jpg
    96sOzLkl.jpg

So then later, I had another day job that I did, so it was back off to the science building to donate some plasma... :)
    This is what I made for doing that... :)
    0ETLITsl.png

Then afterward, I sit outside in the snow studying from my book. Since I've been here this semester, I haven't even yet study for my classes as I have been busy with keg/frat parties.
    AHwK624l.jpg

After a few minutes of sitting outside in the cold, I decided to go back to my dorm and finish studying where it's nice and warm at... :)
    hgSn07Ql.jpg

So while I was studying, Tammy Parker comes down the stairs to get a bite to eat.
    SS thinking to herself: OMG, something smells pretty nasty here! It's like a wet dog smell or something... :s
    igjTJ5pl.jpg

Tammy was hungry for a hot dog...lol
    71Enn6Ll.jpg

SS: Hey Tammy, I just want to compliment you on your fur... :)
    TP: Oh yes, I could be in film with this fur.
    pg6pSHel.jpg

So then I proceeded to scold her for eating at the table like she did...lol
    SS: Bad dog, you don't eat at the table like that. Didn't your mother every teach you how to eat like a lady and not eat like a dog? You have some very bad manners there... :s
    MKLLDAQl.jpg

TP: GRRRRR.....
    dVuk9tUl.jpg

SS: OH MY! What big teeth you have, Tammy!... :#
    kopFTpNl.jpg

So as she was going back up the stairs, Tiberius was on his way down the stairs holding his nose... :s
    Tiberius: Hey Tammy, go take a shower as stink like a wet dog... :s
    TP yells: Don't worry about my bathing habits.
    uWBFvg7l.jpg

Jeffery Dean riding his bike... :)
    VYzynVFl.jpg

So while I was waiting around for my next class, I decide to go check out this science project machine outside to see what it is and what it does.
    GkxWJANl.jpg
    OUkL5wEl.jpg
    gTFghJMl.jpg

Then it was time for my next class which is to draw in our sketchpad while we sit out in the snow freezing off our rearends... :s
    eh0qpvAl.jpg
    0ie98myl.jpg

So while I was drawing, I had my little spy go and spy on Brian to see what he was up to and to see if he was seeing anyone behind my back. Of course I can't be one to talk since I have been seeing another guy or 2 back at home when I'm not here. So I guess my main concern is if he's seeing any guys since he was caught on camera kissing a guy last semester. Plus I haven't heard from him but the one time and he hasn't called me up for a date at all since being here which makes me wonder if he is seeing someone else or it could be that he has a full schedule of classes this semester that's keeping him too busy for any social engagements.

Before Brian ran to the edge of the lake, he collected what look like a flower from outside one of the buildings. (Didn't get a picture of him collecting the flower but did get pictures of him collecting other things around the campus.)

Here he is running to the edge of the lake to collect something from over there... :)
    yoy7xrNl.jpg

He comes upon a bird out in the snow and picks up and puts it in his pocket. I guess he didn't want the bird to freeze out in the snow... :smiley:
    jc9jxjEl.jpg

So while my spy was following him around, she spotted a wild horse that looked like it had 2 heads but was actually 2 different color horses... :#
    xdDUX7tl.jpg
    sjw4SaHl.jpg

So then Brian saw some butterflies flying around and went to investigate them.
    xTZ4gc4l.jpg

Brian caught a butterfly.
    KpVp8DZl.jpg

Now he's looking at the butterfly before putting it in his pocket. I wonder what he plans to do with the butterfly?
    YEC3ZGZl.jpg

Then he was back down by the lake getting into a boat so that he could go out to the island that's in the middle of the lake.
    hSXojNnl.jpg

It looks like he picked up a bug of some sort.
    erUtrutl.jpg

Then he was back in the boat to return to the main shoreline.
    SE77SyGl.jpg

A rainbow over the university town... :)
    rMx8kvxl.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top