Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Here my girl who just aged up after have great birthday and became a Genie I love genies and faires an witches Screenshot-22_zpso0ghqubc.jpg
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Charlottesmom Kate is beautiful as a teen. :)
    Did I guess correctly about her and Riley hooking it up? ;) Honestly, if it were my story I would make it happen. :tongue: My hopeless romantic nature can make my storytelling rather predictable.
    So...Thornton and Erika won't be ending up together??
    Jared has the patience of a Saint huh? For a man...that is quite impressive. ;) But no one tops my husband, who waited 26 years for me...I waited 21 for him. Neither of us had lost our umm...you know...we learned with each other. <3 It was worth it. <3
    lanlyn wrote: »

yZ4w-SWmNNZiD0Qgv44Axy8dfUf0yZXdBXpsCxJuY0WWymun_3Q7W9ep-38JxHhVVJdMNR7tLKrykyWNR-Xgk8yIDVxfjmFJMP9kwrKik210-kg9qYUMgaphBr0QpolxYORcMgDoWN9fghNBDJmrSjZECiM11fal1DYo6922ezJKRKPiUaKSWcxOljbWb6ntBB_9-J5fCcs85wupgi05TLYsgJmsrPHnMFGTCzzs8UVWxRp3TQBkSwskzLLwvOdFrK9iEdoNbou097Dt8VaY1ARwWw7A2X2tJXYjt8v4xV8EcmcN3aS77hsAaFoLoJCAszaI3_wqkZ0wWmsxFaQMFA6YaDhXEMn184cOQhg7eowb7ZhH1WNQHR_DWpWEC_BkUkBWlqsriDsNWbh_XMgqLmAu-hbkjmBxDqO7oKlgPQKxSqVpFDorC8Id0Y_J3LTC7vKbhNIvi96B4C_v8fgPtQ6L-T7T3zZykk9MBEckYoscaY2UhZhG8h2fPUpU7kZRrX9ZG4LnM4jZZDt-fdGExhu82h653jHpD8o5o5xKm9rVAxGc3FzgYdAqV2UnYpvFCJtWUmBEfvhUQ2BtBHtaJ-Qd5VriL_8FnTdvxs_19L-N3Na-c5oW2g=w1600-h896-no

@lanlyn Wow....that's quite the uh...provocative shirt. ;););)
    Is that CC?
    @emorrill I liked hearing about your Zebra Finch Lawrence. So difficult to lose pets, especially when they live so long.

Thank you. <3 Even though he's been gone nearly 10 years...I still miss him and sometimes cry thinking about him. He was my baby...my childhood friend. <3

@texansky Oh my...Emmaline MUST GET OUT OF THAT OUTFIT!!!
    ;)
    There's a mod I have in my game that makes Sims change out of their work clothes as soon as they get home. Let me know if you'd like me to message it to you. (I haven't forgotten about your last message btw. Working on it. ;) Thanks for your patience. <3 ).
    That pic of Becky working out! LOL! :lol:
    Oh and of COURSE people would be lining up to see Sam! He's the hottness. :love::tongue:
    Have fun with the grandkids. :)
    coco wrote: »
    @emorrill You will get another update when I think of something. Just kidding. I have a few ideas. I have a few days off next week so hopefully I'll be able to play a bit more. I should be able to get another update at least on the weekend.

@coco Lol! :lol: No worries hun, take your time. (The struggle to find time to write is REAL! I know... ;) )

@Emily4331 Beautiful pics of Mia and her man. :) Gorgeous wedding too! I love weddings... <3
    I also love the name Emily too. ;)

mycami21 wrote: »
    Screenshot-690_zpsfsxabsyj.jpg

No words can describe this photo. Love the heart boxers though.

@mycami21 That was my exact same reaction seeing that pic. LOL! :lol:

@wendyyi1 Aww, look at those toddlers. <3
    Regarding Butlers...I've found that most of them are glitched. The one I have in the Vanderburg household is great at cleaning things up but she never cooks for anyone...EVER! My Sims have to ask her! And when she does it, it's only a single serving. What the!? :disappointed: Irritates me actually...

Anyhoo,

I'm trying to figure out what I want to have happen next in Sam's story... thought a lot about it when I was shoveling the snow actually. ;)
    I've gotta get Al in the picture soon, he will help make the story more interesting.
    *sigh* I just LOVE posting my stories for you all, like RIGHT away, and when I can't get anything down on paper (well, actually on the screen! ;) ) I get so bummed! Forgive me, I'm weird like that. ;)

Have fun simming everyone!

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited January 2017
    So Connor was playing his guitar in the next room... and Jared started listening. Caught this expression on his face, haha!
    Guess I should have zoomed in more...
    And yes, he seems to like to be in his underpants a lot.

Listening%20to%20Connor%20playing%20guitar.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thanks everyone! As always, I am loving all of your updates.

@emorrill I will miss Devin if only for that photo. :lol:

I am going to take a wild guess and say you and I are both Emilys. :smiley:

@Emo-usagi2187 Your sim is pretty! I like her style. :smile:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! As always, I am loving all of your updates.

@emorrill I will miss Devin if only for that photo. :lol:

I am going to take a wild guess and say you and I are both Emilys. :smiley:

@Emo-usagi2187 Your sim is pretty! I like her style. :smile:

:P Well TSR has good options i don't want a plain jane sims lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2017
    Plain Jane Sims :(

@phoebebebe13 You have no idea,took me 20 + refreshes to get one post in.Maintenance constantly.

@emorrill That is not a CC top .
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat

Where is that top from? Has to be a stuff pack that I just still haven't gotten. Or maybe a world? If it's a store item, I am shocked that I missed it. :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited January 2017
    OH MY GOSH! FUNNY! I know this isn't Sims related, but with me obviously being a My Little Pony and Quantum Leap fan. ;)
    Extremely well done video!
    Seriously, YOU GUYS watch it! It's only the better part of 2 minutes!
    Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwDJYtrkdww

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've managed to load the video to YouTube. It is The Isla Paradiso Bunch Episode 5.

I watched it and I can hear a few background noises in it that I will have to work out a way of preventing from being in future videos. If I can fix it in this one I'll go back to it later - I'm way too tired right now. It is just that people were out and about outdoors and making lots of noise - cars going up the street, people shouting, dogs barking and wild birds calling/chirping. I always have lots of birds flying around in my yard and they love to sing or chat to each other. Mostly it doesn't appear in the videos but I think I could hear a few stray faint sounds including dogs barking in the distance at one point too - that wasn't audible to me when I was working on the video and it is very faint.

A lot happens in the video and it is slightly longer than the others - but is less than 30 minutes. I think it is around 26 minutes.

Here's the link...
    https://youtu.be/s9y5ZZACWis
    Enjoy

What's in it....

Haley continues to try to find a shark with which to fight. That didn't happen in this video, although there is a shark fight in it. I'm going to change tactics a bit with her and concentrate on getting her diving skill higher so she can dive in more dangerous dive lots.

The pixies finally put in an appearance at the wishing well and we see them while sims are fishing there.

Haley learns the last of the 44 elixir recipes and completes the Master Alchemist challenge. Details on that are in the video. This is in addition to the Alchemy Master opportunity she completed in an earlier episode - or before I started making the videos :# . She got the philosopher's stone reward for doing that.

The elixir garden is growing well and looks unusually good in this video. You also get a brief glimpse of their nectary garden in their second basement. The nectary hasn't been set up there yet.

Judy unexpectedly reveals a hidden island. By the end of this video they have found 3 of the 8 hidden islands.

I build a house on Plumbob Island. I want them to use this house as a place for them to have a large garden for their trees as the tiny tree garden they have on their home lot is too small to grow all the trees I want them to have.

Since I spent all of their household funds building the bare outline of their basements in that house on Plumbob Island, it is fortunate Jeannie consigned so much produce in the previous episodes as they need the money to complete building and furnishing their second house on Plumbob Island.

I will actually make a different video later on showing the actual building process. I thought most people who want to watch a video about game play don't want to have to sit through info on how to build a basement. However, it is all recorded and when I'm feeling a bit better I'll put together the tutorial video for that and load it. I think I'm getting a bit of a relapse of the flu/bronchitis I was hoping I was over.

One of the other things that happen is you get to see Stella Dog digging for treasure at a few dog dig spots. She finds some gems and some interesting things including a maple leaf and a snake skin plus some gems.

EDIT: I think I just realised what the problem with strange noises creeping into my video may be coming from- I can now clearly hear weird sounds in the distance and I haven't heard them before. I suspect they are coming from a nearby park where they have all sorts of things going on as part of the lead up to Chinese New Year celebrations.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I'm back

@Emily4331 Nice pictures :smile: Your Sims remind me of mine lol

@mycami21 Thanks for the comment :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Nice pictures :smile:

@Charlottesmom Cute toddler pictures of Peri :smile:

@OriginalMara Nice update :smile:

@texansky Nice pictures :smile: Good to see pictures of my Sims as well, I always wanted to see Craig and Nikki get together :smiley:

@CravenLestat Nice to see a house from you :smiley:

@Emo-usagi2187 Good pictures :smile:

@wendyyi1 Nice pictures of Heidi and the toddlers :smile:

@TadOlson Nice update :smile:

@Karritz I will check out your video once I turn on my PC :smile:

So far I am in a better mood than I was in yesturday so I might find some time to play The Sims later and get more pictures for the story :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom Pari is adorable!
    I like Bunter's new outfit :)
    Awww, I bet Kate would have loved a doggie :(
    She's a lovely teen and the freckles are cute :)
    Riley's nose job is fantastic and that hair really suits him! He and Kate will make a lovely couple :D
    LOL at Thornton and Erika! The best laid plans of mice and men ... ;)
    That's an awful long time for no woohoo! My sims could never manage it ;)
    More great outtakes! Thornton and Erika are determined :p

@lanlyn Cute outfits! I really like that first shirt :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D Yeah, the family tree will be too big soon. I should be introducing the next baby daddy as soon as I get Hamon and Jolene sorted out :)
    Ooooh Amazigh Dig sounds very mysterious! Wow! And you said you didn't write actual stories! That was gripping :)

@wendyyi1 Thanks :) The claw animation is one of the cutest and I could watch it all day :D
    Heidi Hyde is a great name! I can't even imagine 7 toddlers at once :o Good luck ... you're gonna need it! LOL
    Fog Fin looks startled LOL
    Awww at Craven and Celine :)
    Wow Tiffany is flying! LOL
    Enjoyed your updates very much :)

@texansky Great update! You sure Josie only has one cat?! LOL
    I like to look at my sims faces from above when they work out :)
    Congrats on Becky and Josh's wedding :D

@CravenLestat Wow that house looks great! Way more fur than I would want to see in my game but it suits your house very well :D

@Emo-usagi2187 Congrats on the baby gnome :) Cute fairy toddler :) Your sim is beautiful on growing up :D

@coco Yes, it was the eyes that made me think of him too :)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :D Yes, I think it was bad programming on EA's part because it just doesn't make sense for their social bar to go down at all!
    My sims garden in the jammies too and then the paper kid laughs at them LOL

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great update! Do you use a mod to make the food truck come?
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Hamon aged up on Saturday and later that night I got a pop-up saying there were a few sims in town waiting to graduate and if I wanted it to take place the next day. Since I knew that Jolene had aged up the same night as Hamon, I agreed so I could get him set up for his new life.

After the chores were finished, I sent the family to the Town Hall.
    32396646216_56bb2f3709_b.jpg
    I wonder what determines which cap the kids get on graduating. I would prefer the traditional mortar board, but I sometimes I get this cap instead.
    32396645306_3e5f30e0dd_b.jpg
    Hamon was voted "most likely to take over the world"
    31593386144_42d63c699e_b.jpg
    Jensen looks proud of his son :)
    32315516111_b5abeaa00c_b.jpg
    Sorry about this odd shot, but I never use the MOO cheat during normal game play but I wanted to show the family in their glad rags :)
    31593383634_878b262681_b.jpg
    Once the family got home, I looked around for Jolene and found her and her family waiting for her to graduate.
    31624832913_f7cd941ebb_b.jpg
    I invited over Peter and Elaine to keep Ibb and Daw amused and sent Hamon and the two kids to the park to wait for Jolene. I thought I took a pic of Daw and Elaine (I remember clearly lining up a shot, but I must not have hit C)
    32436428905_4528f0ca06_b.jpg
    Looks like another of my gnomes is now an elder :(
    31624830143_3068a077df_b.jpg
    Hamon and Matty spent a bit of time talking but Diot went straight to the chess table.
    32396638166_55833d5714_b.jpg
    I went back into map view to find Jolene and discovered that she had just arrived at the park.
    32396636106_9942cb06d4_b.jpg
    I changed her into her everyday outfit and added her to the household :)
    32436419895_7bc2bcc953_b.jpg
    The first thing she did when I made her active, was to browse the web on her phone :/ Doesn't she know that I am on a tight schedule to get them ready and out? ;) I nudged her in Hamon's direction ;)
    32396631946_c41e6acf82_b.jpg
    This adorable boy is the son of Josh Holloway and he looks just like his dad :)
    31624824483_8e51e84e64_b.jpg
    I had Jensen join them at the park and of course he was immediately swamped :p
    32396627916_ca623f9422_b.jpg
    I saw this out of the corner of my eye and knew exactly what was about to happen ...
    31624821673_a547bc7307_b.jpg
    Yep, I was right! I heard baby chimes! I had forgotten that Jolene had the family oriented trait and that nearly guarantees that they will try on their own! Good thing they will be moving out in the morning!
    32058486920_880e17b75f_b.jpg
    The teens had been up to no good while I was watching the happenings at the park. Daw and Elaine were in their jammies and Ibb and Peter had been getting frisky in the hottub :o I am so glad I have not allowed teen pregnancy in my game!
    32315505631_4dacf1d7ce_b.jpg

edited January 2017
    Lol thanks for comments Oh next time one your sims graduates trying turning angle if were building wasn't there if want great pictures standing at front door try make in front of them I learn this couple of years ago. I'll show in few mins.
    Post edited by Emo-usagi2187 on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @wendyyi1 Lots of cute toddlers, good luck with the challenge!

@texansky Great update on the SS. I hope you have fun taking care of the grands.

@Emo-usagi2187 Pretty sim.

@OriginalMara Giggles at Jared.

@emorrill Cute video

@Karritz Will try to catch your video later today, working this morning.

@lanlyn Exciting start to your story. Great pics. I've downloaded that world, but have not used it yet. It looks wondeful.

@Mikezumi Great update. Congrats on another graduation and moving out.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -- Thanks!

@bekkasan -- It's easy to do!

I've been musing on a story idea lately that I might try out. So we'll see. :)

Just as a curiosity for those of you who already do stories... do you think of the idea first, then go play and get pics to match up with it, or do you just play and see what happens, and come up with a story to go with it?
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @texansky Great update on what the SS's are doing. I love that Josie has all those bowls and one kitten. :smile:

Yeah, I agree. She does have the cat herder LTW, so I made sure that she was prepared. :smiley:
    @lanlyn Nice pictures from Al Medina :smile: I love Krisalyn's dress :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice graduation pictures I have never seen a Sim use a baseball cap instead of a mortar board before
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    So many wonderful posts!! :)

@Emily4331 , I wish more people knew (and cared about) how long birds, most especially parrots live before they add them to their families. The big macaws can live 80 years... 80!! Even a cute little parakeet is a 8-12 year commitment.
    **I love that your Pee Wee could talk even a little bit, it is so cute to hear a parakeet talk!
    **I had no idea what "bae" meant...I take it it means cute, if so I totally agree! Learn something new everyday.. :)
    **Drama is good in Sims! ;)
    **Must be a good party to still be going on after 5 hours!
    **I tend to love it when the game throws in some drama, looks like you game is the king of drama! ;)

@emorrill , Lawrence is totally adorable!! My aunt always had a big cage of at least 4 Zebra Finches, their little pip pip noises were so cute, I loved them so much!! Sounds like Lawrence was a spoiled rotten little guy (best way to keep birds...spoiled!). I hate losing pets but the very special ones are heartbreaking! My favorite parakeet Windy died a few years back, the day after my Birthday and it killed me for two days, she was very special (and was only 2 years old, she died of egg binding). I dread the day when Kellie goes, she is such a big part of my life. I believe 11 is pretty darn old for a Zebra Finch, he obviously loved you and your cared of him. <3
    **Hope you are feeling great today!! :)

@king_of_simcity7 , Spoil Mark! ;)
    **I look forward to seeing the rugrats produced by my SS and the ever so gorgeous Connor....wonder who's nose they'll get cursed with! :s
    **I love the name Anderas, gonna keep that, and he looks pretty perfect so he may not even need any tweaking, we shall see, he goes in game today!
    **Just gonna thin you out a little like in your picture. :)

@TheDarkRose , Thank you for the offer, the husband is ordering 2 base for me and I already have Pets and I believe Seasons, gotta check. :)
    **A ladder down to the basement...or some kind of mysterious place..EEK!! :s

@Mikezumi , Seeing Connor old is a shock to me as mine is always a YA, never even got him to Adult.
    **Australia is awesome for parrots, Rosellas, Cockatoos, Cockatiels, Lories, Lorikeets, all gorgeous birds and the one parrot I would love to own (but I'm done with birds)...a pair of Eclectus...they are so gorgeous together, I adore how the females are the bright purples/blues/reds, while the males are basic green, quite the opposite of other creatures where the males are the brighter colored.

IMG_6587_zps9kranbpr.jpg

**Jeffery and the other dude, his name escapes me...were both great choices!

@mycami21 , LOL!! Sasha laughing at your video game playing skills...silly wolf (and a bit mean too..) :o

@MoonandStars83 , Those mods...giving you nothing but trouble!
    **Love the screenshots! 3rd picture down that fairy's hair is awesome!
    **7th picture, with the toddler crying..LOL! Every single Sim except the tired graduate...
    **The college kids standing IN the car!
    **The Kokeshi esque painting!

Stopping here watching another Walking Dead....more later.
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

Lots of comments from the past five pages. For anyone posting on earlier pages know that I enjoyed reading your posts.

@bekkasan @coco @CravenLestat @mycami21 @TadOlson @Mikezumi Thanks for your kind comments.

page 1086:
    @lanlyn and @TadOlson I like those planters.

@Karritz I'very watched your first four videos and the how-to video. Enjoyed them all.Every time I read your comments, I hear them in your voice. :lol:

@victoriae350 Am not caught up yet, but I am enjoying your videos. Will watch the rest when I get back home.

@Emo-usagi2187 I look forward to your updates with pictures.

@Mikezumi Lovely family photos of Eda and Zac as well as Hob and Marlon. Stephanie is gorgeous.

@king_of_simcity7 I am thinking the Ambitions computer may be on the left.

@Karritz I haven't played IP enough to find even ONE island yet.

@lanlyn That does look like a ghost ship! :open_mouth:

page 1087
    @Emo-usagi2187 Sorry to hear you don't have a good selection of Gothic clothing for teens. Have you tried changing the color of any of the clothes you have to black?

@Karritz Thanks for the filename for the dive resetting issue fix.

@MamaSimTee Enjoyed your SS update. Your SS looks a bit like my daughter. Are we related? :lol:

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday Matty! She looks so serious. Great Prom pics. 11 children! :grimace:
    @texansky I had the 10th Anniversary Ambitions box :smile: It usually stands out from the others quite well
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @sparkfairy1 You are welcome love :love: Good to see you, but no crying allowed.

Unless Betty Simovitch dies in a accidental cooking fire making spaghetti then you must mourn 4 times a day,fast on tuesdays,wear black on Sunday and cover your house in pictures of her at minimum of 2 photos per room.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Finally I have pictures for part 5 up (or is part 6)

It is chaos in Angie's house again...

16112720_1871790139770336_1521096236967696723_o.jpg?oh=66aa25f238f2f7b20841227d090a667f&oe=591EF920

Evil Chantel is on Simbook arguing with Krystal

16251898_1871789883103695_2564152963311203317_o.jpg?oh=b4962ca0cc1e72cf73600820fda1f789&oe=58D72A69

'Why have you upset Nan?' asks Chantel

'What have I done?' Krystal replies

'You are neglecting your family moving away from us!'

'I am not and Janie is looking after me as well,'

16177799_1870568179892532_7177175896734788093_o.jpg?oh=d109d12947ea9467feeee58c28c00948&oe=591C4FAC

Chanel is furious that Krystal will being see more of Janie

'But Janie doesn't really care about you because she moved away anyway,' adds Chantel

'That is not true,' replies Krystal 'She wanted to move away to better herself.

'Only because she has no friends in Portsmouth after woohooing with all the guys at school!'

'She never done that, people where lying!' added Krystal

'Look, you are lucky you are my sister, those girls could have turned on you as well,' said Chantel

16143780_1871790113103672_1465463312816992879_o.jpg?oh=1f123a9b26d057d75ddd9dde48c805c8&oe=59147578

'No one would have hassled me, you didn't even go to the same school as me and Janie,' said Krystal

'But I know loads of people who did,' added Chantel 'look, you have really hurt Nan by moving away and if you really cared about us you would have moved in with us instead of people you don't know,'

'But I do know them, they are my aunt and uncle,' replied Krystal

'Not really, they are relatives of Janie and you know what Nan thinks of that family,'

15994542_1870568176559199_891190122825607119_o.jpg?oh=27cc200e656183224b27ee8b5dee684f&oe=591D3EE7

Feeling upset Krystal rings Janie and explains what has happened. She had fallen out with Chantel before but never like this. She was starting to see how controlling Chantel was and it was probably because her grandmother Angie was controlling her as well

16177829_1870567949892555_8904619044439362170_o.jpg?oh=3193fd19187147ba6bb7752b4440a2a5&oe=59125B6F

Janie doesn't know what to say. She hadn't seen Chantel in years but she always hated her. She was glad that Krystal was away from them for the time being as she knew that Krystal had been in trouble with the police since hanging out with Chantel which was one reason why their mum had sent Krystal away

16179504_1871790419770308_6587312043641861847_o.jpg?oh=08670490e235851928fb92bb57a1319a&oe=59198075

After the phone call Janie logs onto Simbook to see a message from Chantel...

'I hope that you are happy that you have managed to break Krystal up from her family, you ugly plum. You are lucky that you don't live in Portsmouth anymore because I know loads of people here who hate you. No one likes you and soon even Krystal will see what you and your mum are like!'

16179291_1871790329770317_5690844078617939831_o.jpg?oh=111ce6eceb9fe0ed3257c02dd623d2de&oe=5922AE39

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top