Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @mikezumi Wow. Great genetics going on with the kiddos. :) Glad you see you are allowing Arsala "visitation" even though she's awful. :tongue:
    You know Origami and knitting? :open_mouth: That's awesome! They both seem like such a lost art these days. Someday I will learn all the things I want to...
    Nice single story home. :) But....is that an Elevator I see? ;) Prom is SO overrated! Glad the boys won't get their hearts broken over it since they have significant others.

Now back to Asala :rage: You killed her you murderer.And posted screenshots saying intentional starvation.That counts as a confession plus proves premeditation which will add to the length of your stay at the Bridgeport Maximum Security Prison for women.Nicknamed Castle Greyskull
    you are getting a 230 lb former construction worker cellmate who has an aquired taste for older ladies :D

@CravenLestat Oh boy....so it begins. ;) I dunno how you have such quick wit, but it's hilarious! :smiley:
    lanlyn wrote: »

To me, the best looking of the four. I stopped the hunt with him.
    KB2X5SpAOcX2Ts9vHWLydzuDn9W-osTeRTAIXUvNyJzw0IihXVR0ctLLwZQsy7SbfpB501HQ67HpTMCAg7QPLo1sk5SR-MOsnBV94FngWxP0wCeW8pkg-IaCLC5SI-L5cQ8jdnstn5KUFwYQFXvYoHBtzZ2HsVVi0rU7a99QthH40Y12mgnuyTSLBi1ALN1uvGAoeyw61gx0h0xy8tJGL4rsRhL7ekEXdr4xXR1Vr_v4rbcrh2p0DzLQnDSP_jXoFX8Vn5R8Sk1FOYPS1XNuHXvRn5wX-b_Waz5SyYC7ZmfRsZSf0JK_iMMrK3knMjjz7dET-ySB2BPCwot48HGKMcVS6KnxkANjcZk2DfWUzbhdtwZbMi9vkcNcg6mE-tc9PtZc6JYK0zKoOd3WOm5hgF8qf16yj0UedD8EyQwCwqzAjLHOWxyHpz3Cn0bJbsiZoxYBHRMgVMNwVIGq7i-0YwE2ejH-z9gKAdjr_hyvIqJRsF-raBEktKQmmg9Jp_NQycby3SxQQvaZW3OkuVSil5YeE78FZc5wnjL0ctYWON8dUCZBHFScBaBIglqJMWkJsSqIJyGmrHaxIm8EkzZlLi-kZbNyQg4fd0plkdzyRvWwvnhCwxUWnw=w1600-h896-no

@lanlyn :open_mouth:
    I would have to AGREE!!!!
    He looks like Sam! :love: Super sexy!!!! <3
    bekkasan wrote: »

@cravenlestat I grew up in the 70's with short shorts (remember 'who wears short shorts...haha, put that in your head today) and miniskirts and even I think some of those dresses are a bit too short. My teens have to wear leggings with them! My YA it is dependant on traits. If they are good, leggings, if the are rebellious, they can show their bum. lol...I was allowed to wear miniskirts, but had to wear shorts under them.

@bekkasan That's how I do it in my game with teens too. ;)

I could never pull off a mini skirt to save my life! (Especially at my weight, but I'm working on that ;) ). Plus, having been raised not to wear sleeveless dresses and skirts above the knee, I just shudder thinking of attempting to wear them.
    @CravenLestat I have seen worse commercials than that before, a certain TS4 one springs to mind ;)

@king_of_simcity7 :lol:
    Awesome!!!

@TadOlson Thanks. :)
    So, the 1800's in your game isn't quite what the 1800's were in our world huh? ;)

@Charlottesmom You mentioned being nosy, I am a little bit too so that's why I find so much joy in reading Sim stories. ;) Lol!

In all actuality though....In RL, I don't mean to come off as nosy...I can just sense things about people, especially when something is wrong and I feel the need to find out about it so I can help. <3 It's always been in my nature to think about others feelings and help where I can. I've learned over the years that I find great joy in serving others. It helps me forget about all the struggles I am dealing with and...also helps me see that maybe my trials really aren't so bad after all...

@thuggishsplicer I just downloaded your SS and I'm going to place him in Sam's world as well. :)
    I await pics of mine and Sam's children. ;)<3

@Simurg Mike is a cutie. :love:
    And OMGosh! :open_mouth: Those darn aliens! To tell you the truth, it hasn't happened in my game either. In fact it's been eons since Aliens have showed up in my game. I wonder why??? :confused: I mean, not complaining, just wondering.

Well, that's a wrap here. My daughter goes back to school today (Yay! ;) ) and I have SO much I need to get done while she's there! (Like buying everything for her birthday party this Saturday. 6 years old....where has the time gone? :pensive: )

Hoping to get another Sam update posted soon.

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Simurg, congtrats to MIke on graduating from uni :)

@king_of_simcity7, awesome new pics :) I love that purple bedroom!

@Mikezumi, it's great to see all your Sim kids and family play :)

@Charlottesmom, have you got a jellybean plant in your garden? That's really neat, how did you get one?

Once upon a time, there was a sleepy little farming community called Riverview. Nestled within the fertile hills was a large, old fashioned hotel.

Screenshot-264_zpsrusslqg2.jpg

Bernard, the manager had been very naughty. You see, he had not paid the bills! So, Job the repoman turned up, ready to reclaim some goods and to bring justice to Riverview...

Screenshot-242_zpso4k9uqzz.jpg

"A guest? We have a guest!" Guzma was happy. "We haven't had a guest here since 1969!"

"We must welcome our guest," said Bernard. "I am sure they'll be very happy to stay...a while..."

Screenshot-250_zpsidfoyial.jpg

As Job looked around for something to repossess, he came across a narrow staircase, leading down into the basement. Deciding that there was almost certain a vast treasure horde down there, he ventured down to hunt for it...

Screenshot-251_zpswxhi51jb.jpg

"Ah, you must be our new housemate! You look fabulous in your repo uniform!"

Job's job description did not involve this. He turned to flee but instead, came face to face with the staff!

Screenshot-256_zpskezwgqba.jpg

"That's him," said Guzma. "Our new guest".

"He's cute," said Rita. "The poor boy looks afraid. Shall we keep him?"

Feeling a little freaked out now, Job pushed past them and raced up the stairs. Bernard was blocking his way!

Screenshot-257_zps76zzallt.jpg

"Good evening, Job," said Bernard. "Leaving so soon? Won't you stay for dinner? Our main course is...TO DIE FOR!"

With a strength born of sheer terror, Job pushed past Bernard and charged up the stairs. He entered the bathroom, ready to climb out of the window to freedom. However, by the powers of NRASS MasterController Bernard's magic, Job found himself trapped!

Screenshot-259_zpsowatl6fy.jpg

Screenshot-261_zpsucs6iscj.jpg

"Now you are our permanent guest. Welcome home, darling!"
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Right my new video is finally uploading :smile:

Half of it is dominated by scenes from this famous club:

15844587_1862450247370992_3682936414727581450_o.jpg?oh=bfd095ead2e658c8b7be01f754392834&oe=58EBEAF4

15844913_1862450214037662_4382726926499572662_o.jpg?oh=4a6385ab497ec21343ab591203b2963e&oe=58EB829B

15800146_1862450264037657_8978640244565391271_o.jpg?oh=c3113830ca18b423698bc47516fe4ab3&oe=58D75E77

15844229_1862450310704319_8793262211796550463_o.jpg?oh=3cd94818ccbae6971900ef68892b4cf2&oe=58ED77A5

15875533_1862450487370968_8804280968990990720_o.jpg?oh=f0fd633bc0706a300da8d2f7d2c471da&oe=58E2B3FF

15875199_1862450474037636_8476788632431840717_o.jpg?oh=c22b2a3340b78c295d2e9bb4cd6caee3&oe=58DB1537
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Dude, I love your club, it's really sweet! How did you get so many Sims dancing there?
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for asking about that, I have heard that question before so I made a video to help other players who want to do the same out: :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFfvQ6lgxE
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7, awesome, are you on YouTube? I'd like to see your vids :)
    @plushtrap_107 I actually gave the video link in my previous reply. If you look it is not actually a picture but a video thumbnail with the Youtube play button in the middle ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7, darn, I'm daft xD I see it now, cheers dude for telling me :)
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks, feel free to subscribe :smile:

And here is the latest video! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk5JAiOhiwo
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7, subbed :) (I'm CosmicGerbil5). That's a cool vid; I hope your Sims have fun at college!
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for the sub and the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    more...

@TheDarkRose , You must be a Big Bang Theory fan!
    **The Bone Legacy...sounds good, I'd change it to The Bonehead Legacy (half of my Sims are ready for that!).
    **I like that you play 2 and 3. :)

@Hemera123 , Kate is not going to have an easy time, she is in for a rough life.
    **Keagan is going to show up in my game again only in a slightly different form. ;)
    **Your ladies look like they are going to make a very interesting household.
    **Oh no, you now freed up Dustin to have some sordid affair with his sister in law...Zelda the yucky pants! :o
    **Eek! My Eyes!!! butt shot! :o:s it looks like they're doing it wrong... ;)
    **It was fun trying for the blonde baby with Dustin, he's a great Sim.
    **Grandma is going to have to take tons of baby steps to be considered nice for very long.

@thuggishsplicer , You should have Keagan date Dustin, Dustin is an Awesome Sim!

@emorrill , Love the snow!! The husband and his brother are going out your way in a few weeks, they will probably take in some skiing.
    **Christopher does have a bit of Sam in him, Sam is way more manly though...Chris is one of my favorite but I like toughening him up a bit.
    **Kate and Riley together...Nah....(and that is all I have to say about that).. ;)
    **You are a sweety!! <3

@buttersims , Ice storms scare me!! It's nice to spend a nice snow (ice) storm day playing Sims. :)

@krabby_pattiess , Glad the computer is working now.
    **Love the name Charlotte for obvious reasons.. ;)
    **Graham is a cute little fairy!

@Mikezumi , I love your story!! <3
    **I love the Collection Helper, found so many things I would have missed when I was playing in Moonlight.
    **Funny how the kids think we are big dummies, then we shock them with what we actually know.
    **I like making my Simself suffer.... ;)
    **None of the guys from the rolls were major stud muffins but I like Dallas and Antoine the best (they would actually make a great couple now that I think about it!) with tweaks of course.
    **I adore Christopher in his jammies...love his jammies!!
    **I'm gonna keep sneaking my beloved Connor into the story, can't help it... <3
    **Assela...hehe!!!! (it will probably get plummed!) good word for Arsala!
    **Death by starvation! love it!!!
    **I want a gnome baby... <3
    **I remove the negatives after a death too...
    **LOL! The look on Larkin's face when you aged him up, I love him!
    **My Sims love making screenshots challenging too, silly Sims! That is a very open floor plan.
    **Ohhhh, Jason cameo!! <3

@mycami21 , Looks like Gerold is having a great time in China, did you have him swipe all the rare books?
    **I never knew that about the suns and the composter, I have both but hardly ever use them, I have tons of stuff i should start using!
    **I like Nathan too, glad my SS got him in Em's story! I can work you too into my story if you'd like.. ;)
    **Just asked you to be my friend... :)

@Karritz , Nice update, love the collection of elixirs you have there. Your SS is a cutie!
    **I love your roll 4 girl!!

@MoonandStars83 , Hi K, Happy belated New Year to you!! Hope the year is treating you well so far... :)

@bekkasan , So glad you like my story! :)
    **That yucky stinky werewolf stench sticks to clothes like glue...at least grandma is trying.
    **I grew up in the 80's, we missed out on miniskirts for the most part.. :/

@CravenLestat , Who is Miss way too short skirt, I love her lips.
    **Not out of the question. You have been known to create some Sims, so she technically could be one of yours...she's cute!
    **Patty is a nice looking Sim but that name...UGH!
    **There is the black pattern I like!
    **That is Emelie Van Gould..I always obliterate them in Moonlight!! Keep their house but ditch them..
    **Oh my God, now I'll never be able to listen to a sweet innocent dolphin again without giggling! :'(
    **I may not be able (or want to) kill little Miss Betty (though Jelly bean ghosts are really cool!)...but I can turn her blue (and teen you yellow)...see... ;)

Screenshot-10025_zpszuvv4sor.jpg

BTW, These are your two horrible kids (with Betty), both were evil (I thought only Jeremy was but Gerald was too). They both went bye bye... >:)

Screenshot-10018_zpsafczecfz.jpg

@texansky , Blink and there will be another 3 pages though.... :o
    **I'm loving your SS!! She's a spunky gal! :wink:

@carlymichelle , Cute little toddler!

@Cadh20000 , I'm glad you found the outfit, it looks great on newly aged up Karen! Yes, the matching shoes look great in my brain.. ;)
    **He's probably thinking twins..EEK!! :o
    **Great job with the family portrait!

@abe , I love how you named the baby after Carrie Fisher...so sad that she and her mom passed away! OMG!! That Huge teddy bear! <3
    **Love the house!
    **Carrie is a cute toddler... :)
    **I always seem to make my sims look too similar too...

@lanlyn , I didn't get any hotties either, some had potential but needed nose jobs! Your fourth guy is pretty cute, though I'd tweak his eyes.

@coco , So glad you like the story! Grandma may be on an upswing with Kate...or it could have been a moment of insanity on her part.... ;)
    **Read you comment to lanlyn, now I want to make a Jack Frost Sim!

@TadOlson , How many households do you rotate?

@Simurg , Love alien babies, only had 2 in the two years I've been playing. I could never send the poor little baby back to those horrible probey aliens! Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 , Ditch Shane, he looks like Amber's brother...look forward to the video. :)

@plushtrap_107 , Nope it's behind the Alchemy shop, I learned that Sims can get "addicted" to the Jellybean plant and it can kill them, so I took them out of my houses.
    **I totally love what you did to the repo guy!!! >:)

DONE!!!

:smiley:
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment :smile: I am thinking of editing Shane, I guess he does look too much like Amber which wouldn't suite his personality but I think you can already work out that he will be a problem Sim ;)

Also I had already shared the video a few replies up but it is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk5JAiOhiwo

The music is Hard House and was made by someone called 'Amber D' so I thought why not use that in Amber's video? :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 , I'm glad you found the outfit, it looks great on newly aged up Karen! Yes, the matching shoes look great in my brain.. ;)
    **He's probably thinking twins..EEK!! :o
    **Great job with the family portrait!

That outfit is clearly her favorite, it is set to be only her formal one, yet she wears it almost constantly. She will put her outerwear on sometimes when heading outside but other times she just wears that outfit, she will put on a costume from her costume chest to play, but as soon as she switches out of the outerwear or costume she goes straight back to that same outfit.

Even with autonomy off and needs set to static they kept standing up while I was positioning the others, the dogs kept trying to wander off to "Sniff Around", and when I did finally get them all in their places the sims kept looking off the right edge of the screen while the dogs looked off the left edge. They did NOT want to cooperate at all for that pic! :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @Simurg Wow. His life isn’t boring! I guess he kept his pregnancy as a secret. Not the easiest topic to throw into a conversation. :D I love your pics! They look so good.

@king_of_simcity7 Your club is full of people! Must be the most popular club in the town! Good job with your video. :)

@plushtrap_107 Wow. Great and spooky start! I’m not sure do I want to know what the main course is. :s

@Charlottesmom
    Kate is not going to have an easy time, she is in for a rough life.

I believe that!
    **Keagan is going to show up in my game again only in a slightly different form. ;)

Yay. Can’t wait to see what you have in mind. :)
    **Your ladies look like they are going to make a very interesting household.

Thanks. I’m sure they’ll.
    **Oh no, you now freed up Dustin to have some sordid affair with his sister in law...Zelda the yucky pants! :o

That’s true! Let’s see what happens.
    **Eek! My Eyes!!! butt shot! :o:s it looks like they're doing it wrong... ;)

Oops. I’m sorry for your eyes. I don’t have censors on anymore. I thought it’s okay to post because it doesn’t show that much because of the water steam. And that’s exactly what I have been thinking many times after I installed decensor mod. :D
    **It was fun trying for the blonde baby with Dustin, he's a great Sim.

He is nice-looking guy. I haven’t played him but he’ll appear in one of my future updates. ;)
    **Grandma is going to have to take tons of baby steps to be considered nice for very long.

I believe that! Hopefully she still takes some more steps.
    @Hemera123 Thanks for the comment :smile: I have shared pictures of the club before, partially to banter with players who say that 'TS3 community lots are empty' and also because I like seeing pictures of Sims having a god time :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks :) I love it when I can pause just at the right time for those hysterically funny pillow fighting faces!

@coco I didn't realize my disgust for Arsala was showing! I thought I was good at hiding my feelings ;) LOL Thanks for the lovely comments :) I really felt sorry for my sim family when she kept upsetting them. She even criticized the family to the teens so she pushed me too many times to survive! I only kept her as long as I did because I wanted to wait until the toddlers were almost ready to age up.
    The Monotone was one of the houses I used to use in the early days. I would add another floor and a basement but I could't keep track of what my family were doing and missed lots of fun stuff. With the big, open house, I can watch from above and when I see them on the move, I can zoom in and see everything. Since I only play for genetics, I have no problem with cheating them as much money as they need and use the freerealestate cheat to get them into the big house. The house on its own is not expensive, but my house comes with a lot of extra stuff like the fridge from the culinary career track, a treasure chest full of perfect fruit, vegetables, cheese and steak, money trees and racks of perfect quality nectar made over the generations :)

@CravenLestat I got a good chuckle from that Nair commercial! I don't think that one made it to Australia but we had our share of silly stuff too :p
    Sun make a cute Kim Possible and Emilie is beautiful - her outfit is stunning!

@Cadh20000 I am a little old school. Likes and Awesomes are all well and good but they are anonymous. I prefer to interact with people. I wasn't trying to be petulant but I have been interacting with you for a while now and make every effort to comment on what you do so felt it was a little one-sided. I do love the pillow fighting in the game and it makes for great faces but it does get a little tiring when sims roll wishes for it every time they meet someone new or reach a new friendship level :p Thanks :)
    I vaguely recall He-Man and a couple of the other shows you mention but I think I was already too old for them when they came out.

@TadOlson Thanks :) Nice pics. When I am in build mode, I always toggle it to day so I can see what I am doing but the night pics look quite pretty :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) I tend not to take Prom pics but I will try to remember to give you a better look at the kids in their formal wear :) Yeah, Connor's outfit is not so good but I rarely change the outfits of my townies when I place them in my saves. I only change clothes if I find them totally distasteful or if they are involved with the main family. I do, however, visit every sim on their birthdays and make sure they have nice hair and clothes as the kids in town are all potential future partners for my sim kids :)
    I used to micro-manage every aspect of my sims' lives. I still make sure they keep on track as far as filling as many wishes as possible and getting good grades and skills, etc. but I also find it so much easier (and entertaining) to just let them do what they want. As my household gets bigger, the kids will be even more on their own to amuse themselves LOL
    Mark looks like such a happy sim in your game! I love how everyone is playing the chat simselfs and seeing what they get up to :)
    LOL at Betty and the jellybeans :p
    Even though you changed Christopher up, I recognized his jammies immediately!
    I can't make my simself suffer - she lives a blessed life with all those handsome males and their adorable children ;)
    The gnome babies are fascinating since I never had them before :D
    Gotta have more Jason in my life :p
    Wow! Did I get a laugh from Blue Betty and Yellow Craven! They can make green babies now! ;) LOL at the evil kids :D

@Hemera123 I do zoom in a lot but when everyone has gone off to do whatever they choose to do, it is much easier to watch them from afar and then zoom in when I see one of them moving towards another to interact. I always zoom in when they are meeting new sims or are all together, like when they are eating. Because I play with my finger on the P key to pause constantly, I can catch the interesting bits easily. I don't like walls obstructing my view but I always put them up for photos. Thanks for the comments :)

@king_of_simcity7 That is an amazing house in the first pic! Amber's house looks great too :)
    How did you get so many sims in your dance club? :o Ah, I see you later answer that - thanks :) Great new video - I enjoyed the dance club part :)

@emorrill Thanks :) Knitting and crochet, but I decided that knitting needles would be deadlier than a crochet hook! LOL Yes, need the elevator for quick woohoo and also to take the family to the huge basement. I have bowling lanes, table tennis table, billiard table, chemistry sets, nectar makes and racks and racks of valuable nectar down there :)
    I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday - I am sure you will plan everything perfectly :D

@plushtrap Thanks :) Great update! "You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave" LOL

@TO_THOSE_WHO_POST_BUT_NEVER_COMMENT I didn't see a thing and never will. I can scroll super fast and close my eyes while doing so >:)

@Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile: The house in the first picture is one that runs behind the town houses that I have featured before the ones built on a 'split level' and I was pleasantly surprised that I have already done some minor decorating in these as well so I didn't need to do to much work in them today.

I enjoy making my club videos as well but in the end they all look the same as I use the same save file for them so eventually I have changed to a different club but I have featured all three of my main clubs now.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I am a little old school. Likes and Awesomes are all well and good but they are anonymous. I prefer to interact with people. I wasn't trying to be petulant but I have been interacting with you for a while now and make every effort to comment on what you do so felt it was a little one-sided. I do love the pillow fighting in the game and it makes for great faces but it does get a little tiring when sims roll wishes for it every time they meet someone new or reach a new friendship level :p Thanks :)
    I vaguely recall He-Man and a couple of the other shows you mention but I think I was already too old for them when they came out.

Lol, okay.

As for the shows, the mid-to-late 1980's.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member

Hey my fellow Sims 3 players..... I need a bit of help with something

I'm a builder and I don't do a lot of family play....but I recently Un-installed and re-installed my sims game to give myself a fresh start. I'm playing in Moonlit Falls right now, and I've customized the town to my liking and am now building families and their homes.

I've decided to play one of the families for awhile... and the father wants to read a bedtime story to his son...How do I make him do that? I realize it's a total rookie question...but I've spent so much time building that I've never really explored the family play in this game.

thanks
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    thevogel wrote: »
    Hey my fellow Sims 3 players..... I need a bit of help with something

I'm a builder and I don't do a lot of family play....but I recently Un-installed and re-installed my sims game to give myself a fresh start. I'm playing in Moonlit Falls right now, and I've customized the town to my liking and am now building families and their homes.

I've decided to play one of the families for awhile... and the father wants to read a bedtime story to his son...How do I make him do that? I realize it's a total rookie question...but I've spent so much time building that I've never really explored the family play in this game.

thanks

I haven't managed it myself, but I read somewhere that the child must be sleepy. I think that is my problem because my sim kids go to bed before they show a sleepy moodlet.
  • thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »

I haven't managed it myself, but I read somewhere that the child must be sleepy. I think that is my problem because my sim kids go to bed before they show a sleepy moodlet.

Ahhhhhhh okay... that makes sense. I make them go to bed early too. I'll have to give it a shot. thank you for that. :)

• TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    @Charlottesmom you caught me. I was watching it while playing and I name my babies or puppies based on what I'm watching. But I do think Sheldon is a good name for a dog.
    @thevogel It has actually been a while since I had a Sim read to a child. I think you just need to the two Sims, adult and child to at least be friends and then with the adult selected you need to click on the child and see if the 'read bedtime story' interaction is there. It should be under the 'friendly' subheading.

Forgive me if I am wrong though, like I said it has been a good while since used that interaction.

Also I might as well add that I think that interaction came with the Generations EP so if you don't have Generations then it wouldn't be available.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top