Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Continued...

@TadOlson
    @emorrill -It might've just been that they grew up in Logan or had lived there at one time.
    True :blush:

@coco Thanks for the lovely replies. <3
    I don't know how to merge package files, guess I should learn, I'm just afraid of screwing things up. :(
    Yes, she's very happy to be home. :blush: No place like home. <3
    Where do you find retextures for WINGS hairs?? Yes, the streak is still noticable in LIVE mode. :pensive:

@mycami21 Those silly little kittens. :blush:
    Nice that you uploaded the paneling. I'll have to go check that out. ;)

@LunBeauty You're doing Keto too!? :smiley: Rock on! We should support each other!
    I've hit this nasty plateau this first week of doing it, I think my body is freaking out, not sure what is going on so it's holding on to my weight. :( I lost 5 lbs in the first two days, but haven't lost anything since. *sigh*
    Yeah, carbs were about all I would eat as well. :lol: I miss them... but it's worth giving them up (95% of the time ;) ) for my health. I mean, we all know days will come up where we're going to cheat, that's just life, but we gotta make sure we get right back on the wagon the next day!
    ----
    Binx is a cutie. <3
    Was Grayson trying to sniff her? I find that such an odd interaction. :lol: I know it's a werewolf thing, but still. (Same with the rub belly interaction. It's just...weird! :p )
    Ooooh, Nice kiss! <3
    Aww, cute little fishy. :blush:
    They way Grayson is eating! :lol:
    It looked like Deedee was giving B the bedroom eyes there :smirk: But I know they are just friends. ;)
    ----
    Starting Keto has made me feel fatigued too. :( In fact they say the first week or two you experience Flu like symptoms ("Keto flu") but out bodies should get over it soon. :star:
    D'aw! Curled up, sleeping Zoey. <3 Welcome Chip. :)
    Jeromy is adorable. <3 I am still in awe over the way you madeover Norm. :) He's cute!
    I wish I had time to comment on the rest, but gave you Awesomes! <3

@Mikezumi Connor looks great! <3 (I like that you kept most of his features so he's recognizable).
    I heard the super juiced moodlet is a glitch when you switch to a new household or move sims in. I haven't seen it on my game in a while though... I'm kind of wondering why. :confused: I shouldn't complain though. :p
    That's a great shirt on Connor. :love: So where do you get your CC facial hair? :blush: I downloaded a couple from TSR and need to get into my game to see how they are.
    ----
    Nice job on Jared! :star: His anger! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for sharing Audra's top! :smiley: It's so pretty!
    Danica is beautiful!
    Great Bear looks pretty at night. :)
    Yay! They're having another baby! :blush:
    Oh my goodness isn't she an adorable toddler! <3
    Hugs with mommy, aww. <3

@Charlottesmom Oh yeah I remember that heated scene! Poor Mortimer. :(
    but like everything else he had done this night he would later chalk it up to this overpowering all encompassing crush he had on Dalia.
    ^I love how you wrote that. <3
    I forgot Dalia tried to set him up with Lilah. :p
    Aww, Meghan's sad face! Too cute! <3
    I gotta feel sorry for Lilah in that situation... :(
    I hate it when Sims swipe other Sims cars even though I set ownership
    ^Ditto! :confounded:

Alrighty, gotta stop here at lisasc360's post near the bottom of page 2822.
    Gotta take daughter to an appt.
    @bekkasan I read your PM and will reply as soon as I can. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

Dag dag everyone! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Gotta make these really quick we are expecting more thunderstorms...(but don't want to fall any further behind!)

@OriginalMara , Poor broke Jason, then the burglar shows up!!

@mycami21 , Texting is a wonderful thing when the hubby is away!
    **Angel is looking great!
    **Love the family

@TinySpaceFox , The baby sheepie is adorable, we used to have all black ones when I was a kid (Their breed was called Jacob) ironically my eldest son's name!

@coco , Anytime you need a kick in the pants to get you motivated to do some not fun work I'm here for ya! :wink:
    **Gabriel really gender switched wonderfully, he was an instant favorite.
    **Deandre makes a cute teen but I really look the looks/attitude of Tobin, he look like a fun one to play!

@Nikkei_Simmer , The town hall is one a bit of a tilt!
    **The king is dead... *snort* :lol:

@Mikezumi , Thornton is Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Seriously, wonderful job on him! (you'll see my boring old non tweaked Thornton in the Mortimer/Dalia story soon)...
    **I actually think I personally prefer the female version with the bigger eyes.
    **Not sure where the tapestry came from I was going to peek when I headed in game, hopefully I can after some feedback.
    **Cornelia looks great as a guy after you shave off some of her jaw! Nevan and Rory's hair...love!!
    **Your Gunthers always look awesome! I adore long hair on him, it just needs to be! He has such a great expressive face.

@lanlyn , Yup the same Goth story, reposting as it's been almost a year and a half since I worked on it. Even I barely remember any of it.
    **Still loving Archie!! He deserves that massage.
    **Poor frozen Natalia!
    **Cute little café, but like you said building your own would probably have been easier. It look great though and works!
    **Brendan look better after your help!
    **Bebhinn being a big meanie to poor Archie!
    **Leaf pile woohoo just looks itchy, and buggy to me!
    **Pudge, Tigger and the critters!! :heart:

@CravenLestat , Nice thinking outside the box with the headboard..great idea!

@king_of_simcity7 , Cute trick or treating pics!
    **Warren needs HELP fast!!

@LunBeauty , Yeah, I would never use the Victoria's Secret type poses either...story based ones as long as they are well done don't bother me.
    **Grayson is gonna be a great werewolf!!

@Karritz , I tried drawing Kellie my African grey once, wonder if I still have the picture anywhere, it was okay, it look like a bird at least... :wink:
    **Can't wait to see your paintings!!
    **Emu's are very cool looking guys!

@plushtrap_107 , VJ was no prize, he had a horrible temper! if you want to read the story it's called Secret Obsession and is in the stories section. :smiley:
    **I can't do necked without the squares..Jared had his undies on.

@imdragonit , Nice!!! A circus themed performance park is a great idea and you look like you've got a nice set up there..

@KatNip , Agreed, the toddler on the spring ride faces and actions are adorable! Pouty face is too cute.

@Silverofdreams30 , I was glancing ahead in the posts, wonderful to see Audra is going to have more kids, that will extend Ty's life in your save! :wink:

@PalmArrow , I really only gender switched the female Sim Craven sent me to annoy him but Gabriel is awesome! :love:

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @emorrill thanks I am doing good
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    "And we will all bake together when we bake
    There'll be nobody present at the wake
    With complete participation
    In that grand incineration
    Nearly three seven billion hunks of well-done steak"
    ~Tom Lehrer - We'll All Go Together When We Go.

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-46.jpg

Looks like ya missed a few. :D

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2018
    Changed the windows in the back of the house. I decided I didn't want any of the floor length windows and started experimenting with some of the other types. Ended up back with a bahhaus window that joins the others to make large windows. I liked it so changed them all to it in that back area. :) Started work on opening the patio up. I changed the windows on the room above the patio by mooing many windows together to get that look. I do like it. It is almost identical to the pics on the house plan page. :)
    42566203035_3f6e65b4b4_b.jpg
    More work on the patio area. I did go on a cc hunt for fireplaces and liked this one since it is free standing and no chimney! Will add some seating and small outdoor dining tables.
    42568906165_20776544f0_b.jpg
    View of the patio from inside
    28586904937_23bd11c946_b.jpg
    Got tired of working on the back, switched to front. Change a couple of windows and worked on landscaping. :)
    42568905495_2a76765f1b_b.jpg

I forgot the other change I made was.......I changed the rock pattern to @Charlottesmom's pattern. I love it!! So much more realistic than the ea pattern. All I did was lighten her color tone just a smidge.
    Post edited by bekkasan on
    Here is The Berry Family as right now
    Screenshot.jpg
    Kathryn which is unstable
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Bert
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Andrea who is their new addition to the family
    Goodness I can't seem to catch up!! :s

Short and sweet comments from now on..the board is taking away from my Fan Fiction sm'ut reading...geeze! :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 ,Ty and Audra in the hot tub..be lotsa daring, the more kids you have the longer Ty lives! :wink:

@meerkattime , I totally adore Game of Thrones but it's not for everyone, lotsa nude scenes, lots of gore, some gay stuff (I consider that a bonus though :o ), and boo bees! My son calls it the bo'ob and dragon show.
    **There is another "facts of life" blurb coming up in the story...
    **Glad you like my boys, I try to make them appealing (at least to my eyes) :wink:
    **Luke is "mister friendly" in this story even right in front of Sophia his wife!...I much prefer him in my first story (Entwined) though, totally different personality, he was a sweetie.

@bekkasan , Patrick is a niiiiiiiice looking guy!!! :love: I can see why you would want to hang onto him.
    **Scott (Dalia's ex) was made specifically for my SS, but they never got together.
    **Toddlers really are a great life stage.
    **My studio really does seem huge when you're looking for one pattern...I do think the fish are there...somewhere.
    **I'm not going to hid my team Colby love...I adored Riley but Kate and Colby adored each other.
    ** :wink: Yup, I know who is who, I played Kate for over 6 months strait...that dang story went on Forever!! I still don't have it all transferred over to the stories thread.

@emorrill , You know they (Mortimer and Dalia) get together...but do they *stay* together...or does Liz finally break him down and win him over??? Dun dun dun!! (you remember Liz right? >:) she is soooooo much fun to write!)
    **Sounds like your brother was a bit scary as a kid. Jake didn't have ADHD, just a kid temper, now he's beyond mellow.

@Nikkei_Simmer , But what if Gobias became one of those thrives in the face of adversity folks, he probably would have gone on to save the rest of the survivors of the town and became a 3 star General with a purple heart!! and you blew him up!!

@PalmArrow , Both of the age up look wonderful, Nathaniel makes a great elder!
    **Wonderful pattern!!

@CravenLestat , The magazine cover!! Why did Finding a Perfect Bra just make me crack up and shake my head!! :lol:
    **Mikezumi would never steal lunch money from anyone, she's a sweetie!!

@MKSizzle , Hope your computer is behaving..
    **Bizarre those eyebrows are still hanging around, they must be stuck to a file or something.
    **I Adore building and landscaping, furnishing takes me forever because I hate it!

@king_of_simcity7 , I knew you were talking about Lilah's hair not Sophia's hair, still have no idea where it came from as I haven't been in game at all today.
    **The Squire can still ask Courtney on a date for goodness sakes!

@MoonandStars83 , At least one of the three baby birds made it to freedom, if I had not gone out and looked for them all three would be gone so I consider Birdie a success.
    **Did you list Rufus?? Is he totally CC free, I have no CC in my game at all.
    **The kitties are all precious, I love cats, just can't have any.
    **Anderson and Arcelia (cool name BTW) are a awesome looking couple! Yeah for IF's!!

@lanlyn , I was miffed that the murphy bed didn't kill anyone (had two Sims trying for hours!).
    **I love Kate and Riley but have always had a nagging feeling I should have paired her up with Colby, they obviously loved each other whereas I had to shove Riley and Kate together! It was the same with L, Meggie and VJ, Meggie and L always looked great together but never sought each other out, VJ and Meggie were constantly flirting with each other.

@imdragonit , I just know whom goes with whom in what story, I do think I'm going to keep the couples more consistent though, I'm doubtful I'll ever break up L and Light now (Meggie was just a pit stop), and my Billy and Luke will always be together (they were brothers in the Kate and Goth story), they were best friends in my first story.

@Karritz , Those fins really glitch out to legs? I never play with mermaids...

@TadOlson , Great 100 baby update..

@coco , Wonderful to hear your grandfather is doing better!! Sounds like he was VERY lucky, he had someone looking out for him.
    **I was playing the Goths the other day and the dang ghosts were beyond annoying!! I almost deleted Lolita's gravestone (but I have her in mind for a continuation of the story someday).
    **There is another "the talk" scene coming up... :wink:
    **But Colby and Kate adored each other.... (I'm on team Colby even though Riley does "win").
    **Lilah really surprised me, Luke and Sophia make very cute females.
    **Luke is such a dog in this story and he was such a sweetie in the first story I played out with him.

@LunBeauty , Grayson cracks me up as a werewolf!! Love his woman and their kitty.
    **I love werewolf belly rubs, such a cute action!
    **Cute fishie!
    **Manners Grayson!!
    **Robina is very helpful isn't she..
    **Oh no Charles!
    **Jeromy is adorable!

@Mikezumi , :love: CONNOR!!!! I tweaked Caroline a bit after I gender switched him, I like your tweaked female version. You Connor looks like someone famous, I just can't place who...

2822......Thunder!!!
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @RodJohn Great house. Did you build it yourself, or did someone else?

@lanlyn I own the store, and have those shelves and the water pump somewhere in my CC collection.

@Karritz Great pics. Too bad her fins didn't render.

@bekkasan Great build! That one window is the main type I'm using in the Community Center, along with the complete hodgepodge of other ones.

@TadOlson Great update. Just curious, have you stopped your Sims from aging until you finish getting your town together?

@OriginalMara Must be something in that fancy water they can afford to drink.

@mycami21 rec'd

@Nyx_Nightmare Great update! Hope Sam figures out what she wants.

@LunBeauty I don't know if I have GoogleDrive. I do have MediaFire though.
    ****Cute kitty! And poor Grayson.
    ****You'd think by now Sims would know better than to argue with an evil chicken.
    ****Cid's actually a really good dad in my one game.

@king_of_simcity7 I'm sure Squire will get another chance.

@Mikezumi Neat makeovers.

@Silverofdreams30 Great Sim.
    ****Isla is lovely.

@Charlottesmom Are you using old pics for this story?
    ****Rufus is my last successful Exchange upload, and he is cc free.
    ****Does someone have a cat allergy? That's sad. They're so much fun to watch.
    ****I have no idea where I got the name.

@msbeckycat Glad your kitty's Sims are getting it together.
    ****Your family looks great.

@lisasc360 Does Fred Claus look anything like Vince Vaughn?

@Nikkei_Simmer They still look like a flash mob.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I reread the message from MTS again, and it looks like maybe I just have to add a bathroom (somehow) and they might accept it. I'm considering going back into the Drake save to do so.

Last night I played the Lestat save. Bellamy is still going strong (her athletic is maxed out, so she may be here a while). Caitlin got grounded for getting bad grades, and Bellamy forgave her after I had her do her homework. I got a pic of Aria and Cid flirting, and they must have snuck off somewhere when I went outside to watch the kittens battle fireflies, because before I closed my game, I got a notice that Aria was expecting. I'm going to have to remember to either pause her pregnancy or alter the lunar cycle so she has a supernatural kid. Their green dragon (either Puff or Pete) is behind them.
    PpHcEfE.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    @MoonandStars83 , Yup, my oldest son is deathly allergic though he is moving in with his Girlfriend in a few weeks. My husband is mildly allergic but we did have cats when it was just me and him.
    **The Goth/Kate story (I gotta think of a snappy name for it!) is just reposted because it’s been a year and a half since I played it and want to finish it, even I didn’t remember what was going on.
    @MoonandStars83 thanks 5 chapters up. Let's see what traits Andrea gets with adding family oriented. She likes grilled cheese. What an interesting family.
    @MoonandStars83 - That flash was pretty nasty though. :D Practically incinerated several sims. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited July 2018
    @emorrill Thank you

@bekkasan That house is gorgeous

@Charlottesmom I am kinda attached to this family so wont get rid of
    them anytime soon hehe.
    I have Ty safely saved to the bin and also the whole family in another bin save.
    Thank you.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you

The heat here is awful, been 30 celcius today we never get this hot weather
    its a bit to much for me .

Good night

• twinsister27twinsister27 Posts: 530 Member
    I'm actually very interested in the McGuire family, so that's what we're playing today.
    Violet went on a field trip to a graveyard and got a poster worth 300 simoleons. I'm letting her keep it but if they ever need funds for something it's gone. She also had a badging ceremony for scouts.
    Griffin and Stella both aged up, Griffin to Elder and Stella to Child. I gave her the Star Quality trait.
    Violet became a Teen and I gave her the trait Nurturing. I also bought the family a computer. Violet also got level 4 of the Painting skill and she just aged up to Teen. Smart cookie.
    I'm actually very interested in the McGuire family, so that's what we're playing today.
    Violet went on a field trip to a graveyard and got a poster worth 300 simoleons. I'm letting her keep it but if they ever need funds for something it's gone. She also had a badging ceremony for scouts.
    Griffin and Stella both aged up, Griffin to Elder and Stella to Child. I gave her the Star Quality trait.
    Violet became a Teen and I gave her the trait Nurturing. I also bought the family a computer. Violet also got level 4 of the Painting skill and she just aged up to Teen. Smart cookie.

sounds cool.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited July 2018
    WoW servers are being a bit wonky (yay post big patch maintenance. :lol: ), so update time! Also going to comment on the last few pages. :smile:
    Anna got a bit of a makeover again.
    ZUB3VHl.png

I thought this little thing on the cd rack was cute :3
    ZjBrdOV.png

Still being a good mama :3
    wS0RvVY.png

Hidden Springs is a wee bit pretty.
    evp6KWH.png

sr8a0Ub.png

Bruce had his birthday :( He seems as shocked as I am.
    hiFTv5L.png

6OSUlJi.png

At least he has cake :lol: It was a small party, just with a few of Anna's coworkers. I didn't know Bruce's friends. :lol:
    8Vc4kX0.png

The party hung out in the hottub after and Anna kept giving Bruce this look like, "oh I married an old man" :lol:
    WS4HHiL.png

Andrew didn't make it to the party, so I sent Anna over to check on him. Maybe he needed another vaccination? :tongue: Instead, we found his son Dylan. Now a toddler and looking...
    zUoPFxW.png

Ab. So. Lutely.
    jeEXiJK.png

Horrifying.
    Ho9yGIv.png

Speaking of Andrew, we found him later at a bar and I gave him a little makeover. :3 He is a cutie!
    nuB5ipH.png

• MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @moonandstars83 Thank you, but what did you mean Ben's eyebrows are a little distracting? I know they are a bit bushy, but distracting from what? Like what picture are you referring to? Either way, since they have inherited by 3 generations now, I figure it can be just the Palmer legacy eyebrows. LOL. It will be a thing!

@RodJohn Holy crap that house!! Wow!

@bekkasan Love the house. Thank you. Ian really is adorable, isn't he. Thank you for the landscaping compliments. I think I found my niche.

@TadOlson Thank you and nice update!

@lanlyn Thank you so much! Yeah I love Adam's expression. I have another picture that is funny as well just because he is staring at her chest. Typical male. Haha. And yeah, I adore Ian so far. The party was fun. It is so hard for me to get the entire family together after the kids move out so it was great. Thank you for the compliment on the landscaping. I want to go work on more!

@coco I may have to ask the guru about the computer issues. I don't know how to fix issues. Not great with computers. Never heard of Delphy's Dashboard. I'll have to Google it. Yeah, all 7 kids grew up to be pretty good looking! Even Noah haha. I think Adam and Connie have 6 grand kids now. Claire and Trevor both just had babies. And yes, Trevor better just be humoring the old lady!! Ha. And yes, I love the landscaping now. Thanks for complimenting. I want to do more now it is fun! About your grandpa, wow that is so scary to hear but so glad he made it! Glad he is in good spirits and is walking.

@LunBeauty Thank you! It really was nice to see the kids that had moved out come back home for the party. Great update! Congrats on getting Chip! Jeromy is so cute. Also congrats to Lucy and Albert! And with all the housework your plumbot is doing, now I am thinking I need one too haha.

@king_of_simcity7 Great for Courtney! Not so good for The Squire.

@mikezumi Ha I love what you do to the Townies. Nice looking sims. :)

@silverofdreams30 Danice is beautiful! Nice update. Isla is a gorgeous toddler.

@Charlottesmom Aww poor Mortimer! He is in love with Dalia and she just isn't having any of it. I mean, he does need to learn boundaries, but still.

@emorrill Thank you so much!! I do some minor adjustments like adding light, color, and clarity. Also a little cropping. Just basic stuff you can do in the normal picture viewer in Windows. No Photoshop or anything. Although I may start dabbling a bit more.

Some updates from me:

Connie decided to upgrade the toilet so it would never get clogged again. The thing was getting clogged every day it seems. So annoying. Ben was very excited about this.

71YjFrC.jpg

Since Ian loves the outdoors so much, of course his favorite thing to do is play in the sandbox outside!

Qacd0EU.jpg
    rNK2dTD.jpg

Ashley decided to spend a little time outdoors herself and roasted some marshmallows.

F2lxRI1.jpg
    wwP4zJI.jpg

And then, Sebastian was born.

oVzdjpx.jpg
    yQU8S2T.jpg

(Not sure what is wrong with the skin, but if it stays like this when he ages up, I am gonna have to go in and fix it. Not sure what is up with that.)

LRkC41T.jpg

Ben is oh so happy! He is getting a little worried that he is out too much playing shows. He feels bad that he is living his wife's rock star dreams while she stays at home watching the babies. He tries to help out as much as he can when he is home though.

5g6uT5O.jpg
    9uVuAwN.jpg
    aEqIiqq.jpg

The boys are already playing together. Kinda.
    TnU0M5J.jpg

Ben is getting older now. He is trying out a new look to hide his baby face, but I don't know if he is fooling anyone. He is definitely noticing some wrinkles though. Poor guy.

HGRsaPt.jpg
    rQCleSR.jpg

Ashley thinks she might be preggers again for some reason... Hmmm

hdTqq9y.jpg

Ben is a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. He does not want a lot of kids. He was happy with 1. 2 was fine. This is going in a direction that he does not want to go in. He was sick of the big family thing. She wanted just 1 more, though. Just 1, and then they would stop. It is hard to be married by a family oriented lady. Low and behold, Ashley is pregnant. Joy.

nlNyWXl.jpg

The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Contiuned... (Man the thread has been ACTIVE in the past 24 hours :p )

And this is one of those days where I get a ton of people calling me when usually my phone is silent. :lol:

@lisasc360
    SS: Who loves Nathan? You're momma love you and always will love you... :)<3
    ^So cute! <3 Do you have any kids in real life?
    I never knew the 2nd verse to Rock a Bye Baby. Cool to learn that. :)
    Nasty toilet! :confounded:
    Donny is a good dad. <3

@Silverofdreams30 I sometimes cheat (with MC) and give my toddlers all the skills too. :blush:

@Charlottesmom Got some thunder going on in the distance, towards the mountains, here ourselves. :) It actually rained a few nights ago and many of us were very thankful! It's been SO dry and hot this Summer! :( We're hoping and praying for more, especially to put out the wildfires going on.
    ----
    You're reading fanfiction smut? :lol: Oh girl you gotta tell me what it is now. :p
    Truthfully, my brother was a bit scary as a child (from what I've heard, I wasn't born yet :p ). :pensive: My mom told me the story of one time where he was sitting on the couch trembling, teeth clenched, because he had all this energy within him that he didn't know what to do with it. She grew very concerned witnessing that and then this thought came to her. They needed to break apart an old stump in their yard so she asked him if he wanted to take a whack at that. He said YES! So she literally gave him a saw and allowed him to go to TOWN on that stump! :lol: Needless to say, he did, and chopped that thing up pretty well! (Saving my busy dad some time!) It was a great energy release for him. She then said while most mothers would never allow their young son to do that, she said she wanted to help him and didn't know what else to do...
    Anyway,
    I think I remember Liz...she was trying to cause drama in D&M's relationship right? OH YEAH! She was the stalker huh!? :flushed: Oh dear....

@msbeckycat Glad you are doing well. :)
    Nice to meet the Berry family.

@bekkasan OMGosh the back of the house looks LOVELY! :astonished: Especially with that patio! <3 And all the greenery growing on top of it! Wow!
    Derek and Kendra are going to LOVE their new place! :mrgreen:
    Yeah, B makes some pretty awesome patterns! :star: (And you too @CravenLestat :kissing_heart: I didn't want you to feel left out. ;) )

Yay I caught up! :mrgreen: Got something I want to share. :blush:

BRB my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom That Thornton. My Thornton :heart: lol
    Lilah is gorgeous!
    Awww Noah is so cute!
    I mean, if someone came into my house unannounced I would at least hope they'd make me waffles.

@Mikezumi It's a lot of fun! I know many older women who play it, too! They enjoy the gathering aspect the most :3
    Great work on Connor!
    Incredible work on Jared!

@bekkasan I mean, if it's the only part that looks off I call that a win. :tongue: I s.uck at building, so I would have the whole thing looking off. lol
    :astonished: Gorgeous! Will this house be uploaded? I want it!

@coco No worries. :smile: Thank you!
    I don't use the potions, unfortunately. They ruin the immersion. :lol: For me, at least. lol One of those realistic players. No fun allowed. hahaha

@LunBeauty Love your supernatural sims! Great updates! :smiley: Though Grayson could learn some table manners :tongue:
    Glad you're feeling better!
    Chip and Zoey are cute together :3
    Jeromy is super cute!
    Hehe love Robina watching Lucy perform.
    Lucy and Albert make a cute couple. :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Danica looks beautiful. :smile:
    Great updates!

@lisasc360 Glad to see you posting again!
  • RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    @RodJohn Great house. Did you build it yourself, or did someone else?

I built it all myself on the lot that used to be the ugly Lil Bling mansion in Bridgeport. I had been searching and searching for floorpans but I could find any I liked. I started building three different homes on that lot and bulldozed them all. This house is sort of my dark horse. I don't use anything to build it other than the idea that I wanted something large with two story rooms, grand, and little bit over the top. It took me five days to finish it.
    @Nikkei_Simmer , But what if Gobias became one of those thrives in the face of adversity folks, he probably would have gone on to save the rest of the survivors of the town and became a 3 star General with a purple heart!! and you blew him up!!

Keep watchin'. There may be a twist. :D

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @all thank you for your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated :) stopped building long enough to have cookie introduce himself to Donnatella they got hearts but also had several negatives so will see what happens when I actually start playing. Started work on the midway-circus. hope everyone is having a fantastic day :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    This morning, I've been updating my blog by copying my posts from here to the blog. Little by little, I'm catching up on getting my older forum posts transferred. Two years I've been working on this! How time flies when you're having fun. :D

If anyone is interested in reading some of my Hidden Springs posts from 2015, here are the 6 chapters I put up today. These were from back when Abu was blue and the family was just starting. :#

01-05. A Magical Doll
    FinneganAppears%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

01-06. First Wedding Anniversary with Family
    FestivalPark%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

01-07. Finnegan Shows his Face
    FinneganReal%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

01-08. Happy Birthday, Jahan!
    JahanToddler%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

01-09. Fun for All
    ZanitaJumpCourse%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

01-10. A To-Do List
    ChessWithDatrum.jpg

This last update (the 7th I did today) is more recent. It's from last month.
    01-11. A Check-In with the Miraj Family
    ANko9l2wnuZkdiiNLQ4Pdip3o63aoeqPiiQAjuzn2uaTT6ISndeGRCfPE-wvpSSdrX-PcIHOjFoowaHtY6Vq0l50Zn6m7mGkADkgfbQm_F3wNAzOSxppmOI_6BRaX5wQ24h9gQUA8HTVnn2j1X9mDQplVPzVyKgM_dU9n9s4X1BSbhWgJiALSBMVqGufYMly8H0uXW3yoUP-JRnuyXpvUTDpDLSHLwEOvems-Mu-jrAFHWSalpiTSVLbTfLKPwTjBNtXmH2B8mQRXUykorfDvdeiu27u5ygTyxQUTR3T-mUXPwWKJah-SJAynULkIscNJvrDfhoo_QXmbxUVA3VCsbnCNr2zIZG3BFTXB4zYI41ellIFFJmcA9qr9PfWSRv0jZQqCWMPgvLy3BoHdiDVQeWiKef9ZNP5IH53JtpV5AK9Azuigqc54I2p9XNGFpMDu_0yKOOf502Hdm0FzPzJkAPfabpa7VFQ6WtAcMznQnDbRqQdl9hhOKVzlOA3hMr7juk6t1zHPxG1302lXK-qKag-w9dtIJU-kpalWzbE-rXXZwDyMF08knTk2PbEIOGQSAxdyQWcbk2fnTSGE0U2_6-uvhbjcF9a7xxla5lB=w1600-h896-no
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Charlottesmom - I know! I had just been looking at his funds, and wondering about ways for him to earn more cash, then lo and behold that burglar shows up! :confounded::lol:

@MoonandStars83 -- Must be!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top