Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank you for the comments! :)
    @Mikezumi, @bekkasan, @Puddinroy, @MamaSimTee, @Karritz, @coco
    _______

@CravenLestat Cassiopeia is so pretty. And that 2nd goddess look is awesome.

@Mikezumi Fun pics of Niall bug hunting! ...Cain's sim fu moves! ...Glad you resolved the issue with placing the World of Wonder in ST. I've run into that problem before--having to bulldoze a lot first. Awesome screenshots of the family at the amusement park. It looks great in ST. ...Nice art gallery. I don't think I've visited that lot. ...LOL at Lachie and Alvin being "squeaky clean!" ...Neat scenes at the diner.

...My husband doesn't fall asleep watching TV, but sometimes he gets his Sudoku game out (on his phone) and misses key scenes. Grrr! It's either that or he's talking and making jokes. LOL But he's the one who asks me to watch TV with him. He likes the company more than the shows, I guess. I'm not much of a TV viewer myself, except for mysteries, movies, or documentaries. And I hate commercials! So we general do Netflix, Acorn, or Amazon.

...RE: Fairies. They like to dance and are great gardeners. Besides playing pranks or tricks, they also have the ability to project auras which affect sims around them. The different auras help in skill building: Creativity, Body and Mind. They also have a soothing aura which gives out positive moodlets.

@Puddinroy I like Rinn Fada a lot. I did a little editing of the Rabbit Holes, but overall, it's a great world.

@bekkasan Such wonderful screenshots of Alexandra and Jared with their toddlers. ...Fun that Derek loaned Jared his fancy car and volunteered to watch the kids so he and Alexandra could go on a date.

@MamaSimTee and @CravenLestat I just bought a digital collection of 10 Harley Quinn stories to read on my tablet/laptop. I've bought a few other digital comics before and enjoyed them, so I'll see what Harley's all about. I'm not a comic book collector, but I like the art work in graphic novels. I've also bought some digital manga books in the past. (I prefer ebook-style reading.)

Graphic Novel Collection at Amazon: Batman: Harley Quinn
    FwTkQ-BzFsrm897eq57GQa0jbJ_X250V6EJO3NzVx-ROJyWCdICrJd33x4wbCwnwdxdc0x-JeDNy5O4Fi6g373KPzajuDMQ_JmBruyjwCTsaI8ToOBIdVmqSVi3-3_uT29y062J8B5TzB27VnUgha4u1nsjNgUhbqz6L2oYL5si9ejJ3lTtfLfYP3fSsSFhlF49ur-ameuPkVoUWVWNK7_DDF0o9ObjWxKHgoxBo0-rfpO_OkxcPYW64I3IndMjFbFIOtCei2wN526-_JGdc8_RkxfbqedCnvHekdCgoolra2wtMFG-svF4P-7zZM6x5GivbAKBVoZZq08uGJZ9Rgq3ovs27pPOzFM2zrjjxflzjjxyYt9HqXNBMCv1n4gaIiUH6rZzN2gcBwz8gGS3jRQRJvRvFUsBp-GZpsbH7mH-zyeWOW2OnOdncfhZ3Lj_-r61VdIPGHbeYOgYGikLdUOYr6R_gaABlSS5yiVKY9CbHOaED62m2KJX6B47uzhlYL4CXoBjWDYRtjT_J4ya68jjEpcXsecK8SZB6MGB08IEe9mfOyHHpmHLh0q9FwQwmFursFt2x8p3_ky_NGrWJM4HWd0I2cEzuhXeeCeCo=w545-h493-no

CQyr8sJe4bL1eBz3MnhOB8u23BZecn27ECfOo4z1sT3pJXJ8-SzvHZxqlO7niuAnHPyKDDnQIZ0N6Q_VxXswgwDtRvyTAqENXmRARPs7iUKu6DZKFccytD0c-tK2w5NtG00vECtccPKLibP0oEwgK7cQWqLNnaPhERZzDLL2X38vVbc5RUsWN_sXk0JdrnD1YGFXU-zQohTjS3fbQQ6JYpFdVvG0IaWGPaPmKHTRE0vverjXaZ9uPlC46uHr2m9aLP3qgkk9jfsHUC3KkdGMFc30xuST5WiQgajdedf3OTq5ECVY1MSd5CvPC-8r1UX-ZjX_5ylZ8hISUbx_6VxWio3BYcAwEr7LlmhzWS7mv_zuOYZnKLOrcokzAJl_F828ln6kHbbS99-OViNz8UYo_5NmVUHsx_QFKsFYTaWf8INq_9-yIGwqRot5O1SRjecTtNysl1FKf7HkyGBSp3LPG1P5uKstdW5t4BnHD9jgOFcoT7ZPFcWBmCX_iq1P2C-ZABEz4o-LoWd5ywL6gbzGNQ3PQQRH0q5cvwFbDcDDtRzPibQUf6Cd4dzQm_aA8bLVbpTBEWGjkDWYdzwlWoCoBIBP499irFvLgkbiuYEF=w550-h361-no

@Karritz Wishing you all the best in your choir work. It's been a long time since I've sung in a choir, but I've always enjoyed it. Church, school, and Sweet Adelines. I got busy when I was working full time, and didn't keep up with my singing. ...Looking forward to when you have time to work on videos. But I know it's impossible to do everything!

@emorrill I'm not familiar with the song. So sorry. It sounds like the lyrics appeal to your independent rebel side! Staying younger, staying your true self. And I'm with you! ...I've never had a kitten do that in my game, but I don't think I've had a kitten and a toddler together. Very cool.

@Nabril Congrats on baby Timothy. ...I remember that evil genius vampire paparazzi! Glad Audrey took care of him! ...Happy Birthday Timothy!

@Emily4331 So glad you got everything downloaded again. Good luck with your new game status. I hope you don't have any more issues.

@Naphtali Cool about the witches using ice blast on a fire! I've never seen that before. ...Good luck getting that mod to work for you.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @plushtrap_107 It was a bit hard for me to decide who I wanted as heir. I really liked all of the kids, but I wanted an heir who had a good blend of both parents' features and that just happened to be Lucy.

@sassygray5 I almost always play family oriented households and I found the plate replacements on Lana CC Finds. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update! Fumiko seems like a good mom. :)
    Haruo looks way to young to be a grandpa. :lol:
    Brianna's such a good teacher.
    Welcome to the world Karina! :)

@PalmArrow Irwin's features are very strong and I have a feeling they'll also be passed onto the grandkids as well.
    Thanks for the comment!

@Tunic626 Nice update!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment!

@ZhakiraP Greyson's a gorgeous horse!

@meerkattime From what I've seen, the birthday cake never goes bad.
    I found Killian mooching money from Maggie after their romp in the treehouse hilarious. :D
    Star was about to give birth to a coal and I find that when I have more than four horses, the lot tends to lag.

@Emily4331 Maybe it's a memory related issue? My game is starting to crash too here and there. It's not CC related since I used Dashboard to scan my packages and nothing came back conflicting or corrupted, plus the only things in the Installed Content in my Launcher is Store Content that comes from store worlds and the only custom world I have right now is Meadow Glen. There isn't any CC attached as I didn't see anything questionable in the launcher. I think my problem is that the save file is getting a bit too big and I just need to porter the town to a new copy of Meadow Glen.

@bekkasan Cute update! Jared and Alexandra seem super busy with the twins. Are they going to have anymore? Or is that it?

@Emily4331 That's weird. Sims 3 shouldn't have anymore updates. Origin hasn't updated my game. I'll need to watch out for that.

@coco They really love that all the kids are gone for a few hours during the week. I also have them in parttime jobs either. Killian didn't get one because he never rolled the want.
    I've had a few Angel Food Cakes before and they're so good. But now I'm kind of trying to avoid a lot of sweets. At most I might have a cookie once every few weeks, but that's about it. That's actually the first time I've had a sim call someone for a ranked chess match. Usually I ignore that want.
    Sometimes when you have a large number of sims in a household, you just let your sims eat anything since cooking can take too long sometimes. I usually have Jessica get up at 5:00 in the morning on weekdays and cook breakfast, serve the food, and then wake up everyone else to go eat.
    I'm thinking it was her traits too because none of the other kids had problems getting into the house.
    This is my first time finishing the Daycare Job completely and poor Jessica had been wanting to quit for the longest time.
    That hair looks perfect on Lucy. I don't know if she'll keep it as a YA though. I have other hairs that I also want to try out on her. I definitely think she's the prettiest out of all the girls and has very fun traits. :)

@Emily4331 Sometimes it's necessary to download fresh versions of all your mods, even if they're all up to date. It's kind of weird because you would think that if they're all compatible with your patch, they should be fine. But Sims 3 can be really fussy sometimes.

@emorrill I've had that happen a few times. :lol: So cute!

@coco Does Nraas Cupcake cause any problems? I have it installed in my game.

@Nabril Nice update!

@Emily4331 I feel your pain. That's why I converted all my store stuff to package files. The only thing I couldn't was my worlds, of course. Trying to get rid of sims3packs is a huge pain! I've even converted lots to library files!

@Mikezumi Very nice updates! The family is having a lot of fun in Sunlit Tides still I can see.
    Thanks for the comments! :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: Nice scenes from the fairground :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @lanlyn Im glad you had a nice anniversary with your husband.

@Emily4331 hope you got your game sorted out,
    after the new stuffpacks

@CravenLestat Great looking sim

@ZhakiraP Beautiful screenshots

@Nabril Great udpate

@Mikezumi Wonderful updates

@LunBeauty Loved the updates

Ok all for now sorry a bit brief been busy with
    visitors this week. They have left now.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I thought I should look at my family tree since it's been a while.
    42901111102_1baf107966_o.png
    42048630385_b3fd5fbcf0_o.png
    42231712684_a9f282ccf5_o.png
    42048629885_3786287f26_o.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Everybody -I had internet dropping off the past few days and they finally had to take cable down for the night to try fixing it.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!I've seen that glitch before in a corrupted save where adults began shrinking to toddler size with adult heads.It's the one where my baby got taken by the social worker.Great update!
    @LunBeauty -It's around there and the image tags were broken.I've done that and had to edit my post when I noticed a few seconds later that my post didn't look right.Great update!I used to have issues with towns getting filled up too quickl and getting Error12's before starting to use Mods and I play differently now and my towns might last longer than my interest in that save.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -I'm loading your patterns to download hem.
    @Springfairy556 -It sounds like social workers might be taking children away from inactive families and it does cause save corruption when that happens as it has done for me before I started playing Modded.Great pictures!That wish was almost like the time a toddler I was playing wished to woohoo with his romatic interest in a corrupted save just before the UI failed and it stopped loading after that.Great update!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @Rockleyfamily -I wouldn't advise playing without those Mods or the NRaas Mod collection just like I wouldn't play without awsomemod and the automated school assignment override enabled in the config file as that stops school overcrowding,routing fails and students attending wrong schools as they have to be enrolled manually when you're playing that family.I also play rotationallly like TS2 with my Mod settings.I've also got a no social workers Mod since the NPC social workers cause save corruption if they take children away from any family in town.I lost three Mod-free saves that way.Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -I've had to use story progression and got my settings configured a long time ago and can still tune it manually if I have to.Great pictures!Great update!
    @Tunic626 -Hi there!I play in custom worlds and play my town in a very heavily Modded game.Great update!I disabled autonomous having babies at the hospital since women didn't give birth at hospitals in the 17th century.
    @MagicEmerald -Hi there!I've played with a mix of occult and human sims in my games and I also play my town.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great picture!
    @bekkasan -They did writing when they didn't have to go to work that day so they would not forget to get ready the next day when it was a working day.Great update!
    @therealsunsetvalley -Great pictures!
    @Emily4331 -Great update!I've been working hard on making CC myself though mine is Maxismatch and repriced in buy mode.I've had the game act up when two Mods didn't want to play nicely together so I switched back to the carpool disabler and the game started working again as I also updated awsomemod at that time.
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.I can see that happening with elders.
    @plushtrap_107 -I've had to wear spf 100 sunblock even in our house as there's windows without blinds on them and I'd just get a horrible sunburn if I didn't use sunblock in the house.Thanks for the comment.
    @OriginalMara -I don't limit my occults because I limit population growth instead and make the town grow slowly instead of having a population explosion.
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.They began by studying painting on smart phones,iPads and computers before making the paintings.
    @sassygray5 -Great pictures!
    @jillbg -Great picture!
    @polrbear -Great update!
    @TinySpaceFox -I've been using S3OC to make my own CC and testing it in my game to make sure it works well.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -That's as bad as the house I had been using when my family's baby got taken by the social worker.That house had a routing nightmare that was the worst ever and the lot was glitched so I couldn't fix it and make the fixes stick.
    @simulatorgirl1010 -Hi there!I've been enjoying my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County in the 16 century.
    @Naphtali -HI there!That Mod is just one of over 700 Mod files I've got in my game as I have to play Modded to stop glitches and errors or save corruption by social workers taking children away.
    @Charlottesmom -Great pictures!It's great to hear about your bird doing so well.
    @ZhakiraP -I've had to check to see if Mod broke once in a while if my game starts acting up on me as it's usually why something is broken.
    @Puddinroy -THanks for the comment.
    @Nabril -Great update!
    Here's another Sunset Valley2 update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Under Repairs.
    Here's a lot with the broken settings still in place.
    42512983322_405f3f986d_b.jpg
    Here's after I fixed the settings.
    42512978252_20d9c7c315_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Posts: 41 Member
    @TadOlson are you talking about the MOD the sims Blessings and Disasters mod? Didn't it make your game lag?
  • Options
    This is another long multi-part batch. You'd think I'd learn to check and see how many pictures I've taken so that I don't do this to myself. :lol: But a lot did happen, which is good.

I've also decided to title my updates to make it look nicer/easier? I don't know. I'm rubbish at this sort of thing. :p

Legacy Family 9.1
    42888145712_cc10c0cb18_o.png
    42035690045_2594325444_o.png
    Jessica celebrated her youngest three finally becoming teens and more independent by getting incredibly juiced then calling up the Daycare and quitting her job. After that, she stumbled on down the the courthouse to register as a self-employed horsewoman happy to finally have a job where she could make her own schedule.

42888143732_a2ac55590a_o.png
    Kiera enjoyed a grape sno-cone while Scarlet contemplated getting a tan from the spray-tan booth.

42888142872_554a5c9062_o.png
    Lucy took after her dad in that she was very interested in Athletics. She ended up reaching level two of the skill just from a small workout.

42035688785_8f198e7a2c_o.png
    Elise, Irwin, Lucy, and some other guy all entered a hotdog eating contest. With three family members competing, there was a very good chance that at least one of them would win.

42888140792_02eed79e53_o.png
    Grayson tried out the slip and slide and even if he did end up with a sore nose, it was still a lot of fun.

42035687925_1aa596609f_o.png
    Grayson had had a wish to become friends with a girl named Beverly for a while now. He was almost there to completing that wish and called her up to chat on the phone, fulfilling that wish after just a few minutes.

42888138872_c5ca26ec84_o.png
    42035687085_624e450995_o.png
    Irwin came in first at the hotdog eating contest. I ended up getting rid of the hotdogs since Jessica can make much better quality ones at home. Lucy came in at second place, followed by Elise at third and Kilt Man dead last.

42035686645_2e16d1039b_o.png
    Kiera kicked the soccer ball around. All of the family seemed to love sports even though they didn't all have the Athletic trait.

42035685905_3e2d355c92_o.png
    Killian had a rainbow sno cone, then tried to get another one, but it was canceled out and he went off to go do something else.

42035685445_cf29238762_o.png
    42035684705_7008703e31_o.png
    Scarlet successfully braved the firewalk. She must've had no nerves in her feet because she didn't even flinch once.

42035683675_579a506ed4_o.png
    Grayson invited Beverly to come over and skate with him and the two of them had a lot of fun, even if Grayson did get stuck on nothing.
    *He's the one member of the family that I have to reset the most because he'll claim he can't get to something even when there's a big open space. It gets annoying after a while.*

42218726094_72bda1cb0c_o.png
    Lucy had gone into the face painting booth to get a tiger painted onto her face, but either the person working in there was very juiced or they let their five year old take a crack at it because this was the result. She wasn't very happy with it either.

42035682415_dda5069861_o.png
    Scarlet got a spray tan and came out of the booth looking very lovely.

42218725164_2436b0450b_o.png
    Kiera also succeeded in walking across the firewalk with no flinching.

42035680545_f3fc48d85a_o.png
    Even though it was a holiday, some of the teens still wanted to do their homework.

41126845570_0848bcd3a8_o.png
    29064519148_77c6d69f8f_o.png
    Lucy talked with her mom who offered to go beat the face painter over the head, but Lucy would just wash it off when she got home and Kiera spun around on the rink with her dad.

42888124382_e5da7e7bf6_o.png
    []29064518178_176555f013_o.png
    Elise kicked a soccer ball around, scoring a few goals and Grayson decided to try out the putt putt golf game despite never really having an interest in golf before.

42888122542_24a977325f_o.png
    Killian managed to sneak away and grab another sno-cone.

29064517248_d4f35f299b_o.png
    Once she was tired of playing soccer, Elise broke out her guitar and began playing.

42888120512_8fb24d5d59_o.png
    The triplets were sent off to get part time jobs and Lucy decided that she wanted to do a little bit of dumpster diving after she was finished applying for her job.

29064516278_16a6d63a8a_o.png
    42888119112_490cc6f0e6_o.png
    Scarlet talked with a boy she knew from school and there was a very mutual attraction, but when she discovered that he had a girlfriend, she bolted right on out, not wanting to be labeled as one of 'those girls'.

29064515438_fc31f6d159_o.png
    It was soon time to head home as it was getting late, but Irwin and Jessica managed to get one last flirt in before having to leave.

42888117792_61568724ff_o.png
    Grayson texted Beverly when he got home, telling her that he had a good time with her today.

29064514798_8861f98991_o.png
    29064514538_e2c45dd132_o.png
    42888115912_21d022fa73_o.png
    It was still early enough that Grayson and Lucy were able to ask their parents to teach them how to drive and they wouldn't get in trouble with the police since they were with their parents.

The next part will be up soon!
  • Options
    Legacy Family 9.2
    29064514178_0b4aa9b475_o.png
    Scarlet spent some time with Midnight. He was getting up in years and wouldn't be with the family much longer.

42888114572_b4fdd4efce_o.png
    A brand new foal was born, a beautiful female named Cherry. It was the first mare that had been born into the family, the rest of the foals had been stallions.

29064513148_aa0310cf38_o.png
    42888113322_e01136e9b8_o.png
    The family had pancakes the next morning for breakfast. Today was Friday as well as prom. The teens all decided that they would take time off work to be able to go.
    *I think it's annoying how teens can't take a sick day off of work. Luckily, I have that mod installed that allows you to choose whether or not you want the parents to scold them. They might suffer with their job performance, but they all deserve to go to prom.*

29064511908_18e2199f13_o.png
    Irwin went outside to bottle feed Cherry.

42888111972_7a3eb42851_o.png
    Once the kids were finally all gone to school, Jessica and Irwin went into the bedroom for a much needed woohoo session.

29064510558_4105a38cfe_o.png
    The two of them finished and Jessica went outside to tend to his garden. She didn't really even bother to change out of her nightwear, because at this point, she felt she'd done a lot and deserved to lounge around in her pajamas for a little while since it was her house.

42888110792_be63135b33_o.png
    Irwin came outside after she'd finished with the garden and wanted to give her a big kiss.

29064508648_a39495d618_o.png
    41126834320_47fb159a3a_o.png
    Irwin scattered some more hay for the horses and was about to go do something else when Jessica interrupted him because she wanted to spend more time with him.

29064506808_ca79d0ec72_o.png
    42937675361_27f14ee7f7_o.png
    The teens got home from school and got started on their homework right away. When the notification for their jobs came up, it was cancelled out although a few ended up trying to go anyways.

42937674481_d994be6faf_o.png
    Jessica took Star to the Equestrian Center and was waiting around for 5:00 to hit so that she could have her compete in a Racing Competition.

42937673591_511e354a5c_o.png
    42937672731_7764f7bacd_o.png
    My game ended up crashing and I ended up having to replay Thursday night. A burglar tried to sneak onto the lot, but Killian, being the brave boy that he is, completely kicked the plum out of him, then the police officer came by and did the same thing. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.
    After that, I basically replayed Friday on speed 3 mostly, doing a lot of the same things.

42937671901_affa259c89_o.png
    Irwin had a lot of ghosts to banish that Friday night, but he managed to secure a big job performance boost from it.

42937670871_6b82fe49ac_o.png
    Jessica and Star ended up in first place in both a Racing Competition and Jumping Competition!

42937670221_98be52cd51_o.png
    42937669461_81645023e3_o.png
    42937668831_a31276ca31_o.png
    42937667471_f8bdbd7812_o.png
    42937666521_3cc7139ece_o.png
    42937665451_fc41e02d89_o.png
    The kids all returned home from the prom with pictures to decorate their rooms with. Lucy and Grayson had been crowned prom king and prom queen. A lot happened as well, each with mixed results including the following.
    -Killian and Maggie had a lot of fun together.
    -Lucy ended up as romantic interests with a boy named Errol, but he then ended up avoiding her all night, refusing to dance with her, and then ended up dancing with another girl and completely humiliating her.
    -Kiera, Elise, and Scarlet all got into fights and got rejected for dances.
    -Grayson ended up with a romantic interest in Beverly and the two of them seemed to have a lot of fun.

42937664251_97a7ee3f88_o.png
    42937663121_c362805a44_o.png
    41126821630_987a8243f0_o.png
    Early the next morning, Scarlet asked Jessica if she could teach her how to drive and Jessica agreed. While they were out, Grayson enjoyed a book while the rest of the house was still asleep.

42937661541_75ce71e7ba_o.png
    On his way back in from checking the male, Killian got a phonecall from a girl named Brianna wanting to go on a date with him. While she was a cute girl, he was faithful to Maggie and rejected her, albeit a little rudely.

The next part will be up shortly!
  • Options
    Legacy Family Part 9.3
    41126821070_de4a0e5d2a_o.png
    42937659831_6a154e69f1_o.png
    42035651425_a993c9f1b8_o.png
    Because all of the kids had a want to improve their fishing, they all went to the local pond to spend the day. Elise also had an opportunity to catch a fish for a few simoleons, so she got started on that.

42218702814_196fa91677_o.png
    42937657291_3fb291555d_o.png
    42218701854_5e54190c1c_o.png
    42218701434_ab74f86167_o.png
    Most of them managed to catch something straight away and the fish were promptly put into the fridge back home for future dinners. There were even a few perfect fish in the bunch!

41126818230_253f0e6989_o.png
    Lucy was still seething from last night. She'd really liked Errol a lot, but after he kept making up excuses not to dance with her and then when she saw him dancing with that other girl, it was the last straw. She wasn't about to let herself be led on by some guy who only pretended to be interested in her. She called him up and asked him to meet her at the coffee shop. She hated leaving her siblings like this, but it had to be done right away.

42937654041_da07842041_o.png
    41126817410_ec0d9e3366_o.png
    Errol arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes after she did. Lucy didn't say anything, but she thought he looked ridiculous with that parasol.

"Hey, so I know you're probably a bit upset with me because I was dancing with that girl last night at prom and not you, but I can explain."

Oh, this should be good, Lucy thought, managing not to roll her eyes. "Oh?"

"Yeah, you see...she's my first cousin and she was upset that her boyfriend stood her up. I was just trying to be a good cousin and cheer her up."

"Hmmm...that's strange, I figured cousins wouldn't be groping each other all over the dance floor."

"Um...that is...well...you see..."

42937652121_c90686aae3_o.png
    41126816700_01719f65ea_o.png
    42937650661_8025bbc4ac_o.png
    41126816700_01719f65ea_o.png
    Lucy couldn't stand to listen to any of his lies anymore. Did he really think she was that stupid?

"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am, but I'm not interested in someone who would just try to lie to my face and not feel guilty about what he did."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that whatever we might've started last night, I'm not interested in continuing any further. I think we should both go our separate ways."

"I don't believe this!"

"Huh?" Lucy jumped slightly.

41126816040_b3fa177b9b_o.png
    42937649661_0d3439060b_o.png
    41126815340_31a22b4581_o.png
    42937648331_079745207d_o.png
    "I treated you like a princess last night! I bought you punch and a plate of cookies, which you didn't even need in the first place because they were going to make you fat, and I even bought you a rose!"

"Oh, my hero!" she exclaimed sarcastically. "You bought me a cheap plastic rose! And, if I recall correctly, you were stuffing your face with refreshments last night. I think you're the one who needs to worry about their figure!"

"You're making such a big deal out of nothing."

41126814330_306dcdbff2_o.png
    42937647101_9967ffef88_o.png
    "Oh, whatever! I was stupid to even be interested in you in the first place! You're a vile, despicable person who I hope ends up alone for the rest of his life because you don't deserve anyone!"

"I hope the same for you. I feel sorry for your family having to deal with such a difficult child."

41126813530_df22838481_o.png
    Lucy wanted to hit him, but refrained as, while she had her grumpy moments, she wasn't violent by nature. Instead, she decided to cool off inside the coffee shop and read up on some cooking.

42937645521_e0180c2ece_o.png
    41126812670_bfaa153914_o.png
    42937644121_f70e12b4af_o.png
    Grayson invited Beverly over to the fishing spot because he wanted to spend the day with her.

41126811940_852ed2dbf0_o.png
    42035637525_fc47cecdfd_o.png
    She had a very good sense of humor and didn't mind his awkwardness at all.

41126811320_1323aaff7b_o.png
    42035636045_c6a6e530a5_o.png
    Grayson also admired her quirkiness, even if it was a bit questionable at times and wanted something more with her, but also wanted to take things very slow and not rush into something that he might end up regretting later.

41126810370_9bcba546ea_o.png
    42035635025_288266ae63_o.png
    42888076482_be21708c8b_o.png
    The attraction seemed mutual, and it also helped that she was single as well. He even gave her some wildflowers that he'd picked before she came over, which she really loved.

I have one more part after this!
  • Options
    Legacy Family 9.4
    41126808170_7c8bee39be_o.png
    Grayson wanted to become more athletic and took advantage of the radio that was playing at the fishing spot.

42888074992_7ac4de9d26_o.png
    41126806820_3124c3f564_o.png
    42888074042_f74d973415_o.png
    41126805710_6271a6ca2b_o.png
    Everyone was hungry, so Killian grilled up some hotdogs and the group sat down to eat together.

42888072842_5339d74617_o.png
    Killian wanted to improve his logic, so he used the telescope to earn a point.

41126804460_8ff4ec8ef4_o.png
    Grayson did some more fishing with live bait this time and caught a few more things.

42888071672_4ac466fa16_o.png
    Jessica entered a few more competitions and won first place in all of them, earning another promotion. Between selling the horse gnomes that popped up on the lot and winning all the competitions, she was now at level 5 of the Horsewoman career.

42937628971_7025f7f749_o.png
    Irwin had some leftover Tri-Tip Tofu Steak for dinner. It was the first time he'd eaten alone in a while and it felt a little odd and lonely.

42937628181_3176e366cd_o.png
    When Kiera got home, she also wanted to improve her logic and played around with the chess table to secure that wish.

42937627361_9fe0002633_o.png
    Killian and Grayson played a game of catch together and there was no beaning this time, thankfully.

42937626791_21d20eca85_o.png
    Kiera wanted to continue working on her book, but someone had been going around pulling pranks and she suffered a little bit for it.

42937625971_246eeb1772_o.png
    Scarlet continued working on a painting she had started as a kid, but it probably wouldn't be finished as it wasn't a very nice one.

42937625511_969d4b4184_o.png
    42937624761_d0dfe7b60b_o.png
    42937624111_7cd41d3ed7_o.png
    Grayson came back inside from playing catch with his brother and read for a little while. Scarlet wanted to tend to the garden, and Kiera broke the computer and ended up having to fix it, securing a second point in handiness in the process.

42937623181_afe7272432_o.png
    The next morning was the first day of Fall and the family had pancakes for breakfast.

42937622551_6c7de62b82_o.png
    42937621811_f48fe8c9f7_o.png
    42035627965_5a6dfe2807_o.png
    28068227667_ef81e351d8_o.png
    The kids made their beds after breakfast with Jessica coming in to make sure they did it right.

28068226827_38fcff7081_o.png
    42035625915_66c39696a9_o.png
    Elise and Scarlet both broke out their guitars and began playing. They were very good at it and wanted to have a jam session with each other in the future.

28068225997_a5ed15d09a_o.png
    Grayson was tasked with feeding Cherry. A few other family members also wanted to feed her, but the action was canceled out and they were sent off to do something else.

42035624435_c74b6c7b73_o.png
    28068225327_ea8112d197_o.png
    Killian had gone to Maggie's house and was all set to take her to the Fall Festival, but they ended up in the bed instead, completely being disobedient.

42035622615_c8107149d7_o.png
    29064473918_f56a519533_o.png
    They finally ended up getting dressed and heading to the festival where they tried to make out some more, but then decided to compete in an apple bobbing contest.

42035620535_f6303c3898_o.png
    Maggie gave Killian flowers after the contest while Beverly stressed out over it. There was no reason for her to do so as Killian wasn't romantic interests with her and I'm pretty sure Maggie doesn't have any other romantic interests.

29064472958_1582d233ba_o.png
    42035618965_ae2d0baa50_o.png
    She felt a little better when Grayson finally came over to spend time with her.

29064472348_1ed253f4cb_o.png
    29064472078_4eeac5d261_o.png
    Maggie enjoyed a grape sno-cone and Killian decided to brave the haunted house.

42035617135_d662b0dd43_o.png
    Kiera, Scarlet, and Elise warmed themselves by a bonfire as the days were getting cooler now.
    *I know I should put the teens in warmer clothes now that it's Fall, but I am limited on teen clothing as I'm trying to avoid too much CC and Killian, Elise, and Kiera will all be aging up within a week, so there's no point really.*

29064471478_a283386864_o.png
    Jessica entered a Pie Eating contest, but the girl named Brianna ended up winning.

42937609951_cb23daf80d_o.png
    29064470858_7499c18ebc_o.png
    Lucy had been wanting to become best friends with a boy in her class named Torrance Kenley and invited him over. Unlike Errol, he seemed very honest and didn't seem like the type to lead someone on.

42937608241_524ab49683_o.png
    29064469878_2247c505c9_o.png
    Beverly and Grayson skated together on the skating rink, although weren't very good and ended up falling over and over again.

29064469358_057645bb30_o.png
    42937605461_298c20ceff_o.png
    Killian came out of the haunted house a third time with a bit of a problem, which was promptly fixed with a small bit of cheating.

29064467968_617270fa79_o.png
    42937603821_c7d6d640a9_o.png
    41126781150_cdbe726fde_o.png
    Lucy's grumpy side seemed to show through a bit during her interactions with Torrance. It wasn't anywhere near enough to ruin their friendship, but Torrance secretly wondered what he was getting himself into with this girl.

42937602521_21f3d427e3_o.png
    41126780250_5169502249_o.png
    42035606285_6a38aa0da1_o.png
    41126779430_d908c9c1c6_o.png
    Still, the two of them had a lot of fun together and became best friends quite easily before deciding to try out the skating rink.

That's it for this! Hopefully the next batch won't be as long because this one took me ages to write up and my hands are hurting from all the typing! I hope everyone enjoys!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @OriginalMara I've taken many a 'staycation' where I just stay at home and had a great time just chillin'.

@coco Thanks so much for you comments. :)

@Emily4331 Glad you've got it working again. That is strange.

@emorrill cute gif's to go with the words of the anthem. You know I don't know who sang it, but, I actually do remember the song!
    I love the kids and pets animations and miss those very much!
    That is a gorgeous tiara. I couldn't get the page to load or translate so I usually avoid those that wont translate.

@CravenLestat sexy for sure!
    I've got a bunch of her elvish accessories for my medieval sims. Use a few in my regular game though. :)

@nabril Welcome back and congrats on a baby boy.

Note to self, Page 2737 before Mikezumi's posts. Gotta run, no time to finish reading the posts from overnight. Will catch up later today. I've worked enough these last few weeks to add a bit more cash to my puter fund!! so, now I've got to start figure out where to get it from.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2018
    Not played anything today, fixed a bit with the game,
    great udpates everyone, more feedback later tonight.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Thank you all for the feedback!! :kissing_heart: it's nice to be back on the board...even only a 5 day break made me twitchy.

@emorrill , Hey sweets, you take your time with your next chapter...I'm glad you're working on it!
    **That song doesn't ring a bell but the lyrics are worth the read..
    **The toddler with the cat...LOLOLOL!!!!

@Silverofdreams30 , Glad Ty and Adam are both safely tucked in your bin, those guys are too awesome to delete.

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice update, the teens look great.

@plushtrap_107 , Alphy (Love it!!) and the family look great, they seem a close family. Daddy's girl...yup sounds like it!

@Emily4331 , You like squirrels...we got squirrels! Seriously squirrels everywhere....I'll try to get some good pictures of the gray guys, though the red ones seem friendlier.
    **Sorry your game is giving you issues.
    **After reading all your issues I'm glad I don't do mods or CC, sounds like a big fat pain in the tushy.

@Nikkei_Simmer , I love teaching the toddlers to walk, sooooo cute!!
    **Some wonderful pictures of the parent, adult/kid moments in this update. :heart:

@bekkasan , L will never ever be gone...I have 4 different copies of him and Light in my bin (plus a bunch of them in my library) so unless my computer explodes..even then I still have him in my bin on my other laptop, L is safe.
    **I kinda just chucked Meggie and L together though they are married and the green bar was almost full. She was so grumpy it was amazing...I think Light and L might have been flirting or something and it miffed her.
    **Becky is lucky I want the family tree intact for them or she would have been obliterated. I seriously can't take her for more than a few hours!!
    **Who is Lee supposed to be making Ghost babies with....you'll see! :wink: (it was planned from the beginning)

@Tunic626 , Seriously, you start feeding the birds, only birds...then one squirrel shows up, then they blab to all their furry buddies and soon you rarely see any birds!
    **The jelly bean bush is awesome I've made a few ghosts with it (it takes quite a few jellybeans though).
    **I had a cat named Topher so your Toph is cool in my book!
    **Zuko seems like a flirt!
    **LOL!! Your story is such a soap opera! Drama... :smiley:

@PalmArrow , L and Meggie are a moody thing for me, there are times I want them together and other times I want L with Light, I should just clone L and change him a bit for Meggie and name him M or something... :wink:

@MoonandStars83 , Black squirrels sound interesting, I'm gonna look them up, bet they are gorgeous!
    **My game typically sputters around 3:00 am, sometimes it freezes for a few minutes but has never stayed frozen for more than 2 minutes.

@lanlyn , Happy (late) Anniversary!!! 22 years is awesome!
    **I agree, some movies just HAVE to be seen on the big screen.
    **I agree, I've had no issues with Connor (mister unflirty) and romance..I may actually change some traits in the house I'm playing now, the flirting is driving me batso!
    **The outfits from RH are just so gorgeous for the females, some of the male ones make me cringe though.
    **I was miffed when Applesauce saved Light the first time but when Misty saved him the second time I took it as a sign. Light had excellent relationships with all the horses but mostly Applesauce and Charlie.
    **The mummy...still creeps me out!
    **I remember the cursing, thank goodness she eventually got cured!

@ZhakiraP , My Sims can be complete bu*tt heads!! (but I love them regardless) :wink:
    **Wow!!! Greyson and Praaven are both thoroughly impressive, lovely lovely and look great together!

@meerkattime , Glad you liked the update, when not working on a story I almost always wind up doing something completely random, thus the goofy stuff, I need the break from the serious. :smiley:
    **I wish I knew about the hot dogs but don't, so I'm no help sorry, hope someone has the answer, it would be nice to know.

@CravenLestat , I love that top...I'm going to check if I have it, it's gorgeous!
    **Yes, very Goddess like indeed!

@Puddinroy , I knew cats could save sims from Grim but not horses, it was cool to find out...so many things I don't know about in this game..still hoping for a ghost baby!! Grrrrr....

@bekkasan , The toddlers are utterly adorable!!
    **Jared and Jade....oh my so flipping CUTE!! Something about dad with kids, just gets me all mushy!!
    **Jared does have a Niiiiiice car! Nice he lets his brother borrow it.

@MamaSimTee , Are you doing okay? Hope so! (((Hugs!!!)))
    **I have a crush on Lego Batman...(don't tell anyone!) :flushed:

@Karritz , HI!! Have a nice few days off...
    **Singing must be nice and relaxing. :smiley:

@OriginalMara , You're the second to mention black squirrels, I have to look them up! :smiley:

@coco , Squirrels are cute until you have ten of them chasing and fighting with each other! You're lucky you have nice quiet Koalas!! :heart:

@Nabril , My sister IRL is named Audrey and she's a witch too... :lol:
    **Evil genius's are one of my favorite trait combos!

@Mikezumi , Silly Sims indeed, Rory doing dishes in the bathroom!
    **I finally had a bug catch fail!!! Finally! It was nice to see it at last.
    **Um...Rory is quite the lush....I highly doubt any of your Sims need the romantic drinks. :wink:
    **Yup, I have a regular wild kingdom in our backyard, birds, squirrels, chipmunks, a woodchuck last year (we named him Norman), and at least 4 bunnies. I love all the critters and love seeing them, animals have always been a big soft spot of mine.
    **Nyx doesn't need the competition for your affections... :heart: (plus who know if they are carrying something bad..)
    **I know you are not a music person, can't blame you from what I know. I still want you to tipsy text me once!! I bet that would be very amusing... :smiley:
    **Niall knows your aversion to pudding!
    **I remember you saying the scaring was like foreplay for your Sims, I think it was in regards to Beau and Lotta..
    **The dismount really is a lovely look, I'll be looking for it in my save.
    **ST really is bright, if it was more green, less sandy I'd love it.
    **Rant about death worked soooo fast on L! You have to do it twice in a row as Grim lets you off the hook the first time, L only did it for about 2 seconds the second time and he was gone! No idea why the horses didn't save him, he had excellent relationships with both Misty and Applesauce.
    **Bryce hates L because L was flirting with Light and Becky (his grandparents), L took a deep plunge in the relationship bar from his flirts.
    **Lee is fine, (in my bin)...he is happy in this save.
    **I'm going to change Becky's traits or she's going to wind up a gravestone!
    **L and Light really are so attracted to each other, they both get tons of wishes for each other. L barely ever gets them for Meggie.
    **Kids and toddlers turn me to mush, I adore the interactions!!
    **Matthew laughed at my drowning room (he loved the fish wallpaper...yes, I'm sick!!) :flushed:>:)
    **Awwwww, Rory and Marisa!! :heart:
    **Lachie and Alvin...squeaky clean, they must have had a nice long shower. :wink:
    **The diner is cute in ST!
    **Dang woman that is one he*ck of a family tree!!

@Naphtali , That is so awesome, I have a few high level witches and want to test that out!! :smiley:

@TadOlson , Nice SV2 update!

2738...lunbeauty's update.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @LunBeauty love the update. I am a real life equestrian and Star looks similar to a horse I used to ride :) I think Beverly and Grayson are very cute together.
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Freedoooooommmmm! :lol:
    Thank you to everyone who wished me well during the exam period, there were a few bumps along the way, but overall it went pretty smooth :)

Pages 2736-2737

@ZhakiraP Beautiful screenshots! That poise, that beauty, and those luscious flowing locks... oh, Greyson isn't bad either :tongue: Nah, they're both gorgeous :)
    ZhakiraP wrote:
    "I love you my little apple-maker"
    Greyson knows her rightful place, I see.

@CravenLestat I can't be the only one who saw the names "Cassiopeia" and "Andromeda" and immediately thought of the constellations... right?
    Hey, constellations... that would make for an interesting challenge :smiley: But anyway, I love that snobby upper-class look on Cassiopeia :> the brooch is the icing on the cake! I always admire how you set up the backdrop for your photoshoots too, they always make the models stand out.
    JSAwTVJ.png
    What a lovely outfit, very goddess-like indeed :) And can I just say, you absolutely nailed that background! Can totally picture her standing in a lush, flowering garden, complete with a little marble fountain :>

@Emily4331 Oh no, I hope you can resolve your crashing issues soon. I know how much of a pain it is to deal with CC... you love it so much, but you're concerned that it might be the cause of your crashing, and you end up feeling so conflicted... yeah.
    Yay, you did it! You deserve that nice long bath :tongue:

@bekkasan awww, love those adorable pics of Alexandra and Jared with the twins. Hot guys and cute kids (or pets, hehe), always a winning combination! :tongue:
    Heh, Derek's such a nice friend! No wonder Alexandra and Jared trust him with their own kids ;)
    Oh yeah, that's a fancy car indeed. Nothing less than the best for the power couple!

@Karritz I hope all goes well at the concert! You'll do great :)
    Looking forward to seeing more updates from you, it sounds like you've got a lot planned. Which is great because I now have a lot more time for the forums :>

@emorrill Heh, I'm afraid I don't recognise that song... really digging the lyrics though! Indeed, there's no fun in mundane, which is why we play Sims, right? :tongue:
    Whoa, that gif of the toddler with the kitten... I totally did not see that coming! I wonder if puppies do the same. I swear, there's so much in this game I haven't seen!

@Nabril welcome back to the awesome TS3! :smiley:
    Aw, congrats on the birth of Timothy! He looks like an adorable toddler :>
    Ah yes, the true reason we install Supernatural and make our Sims occults is so we can find new ways to torture paparazzi... right? :innocent:
    I love how Ariella's thoughts immediately drift over to the cat even though her own son just aged up in front of her :tongue:

@Mikezumi Teleportation is the! only way to travel in my game :sunglasses: I don't settle for anything else, especially when my Sim is about to be late for work!
    Any time is a good time for sushi! Not so silly now, are they?
    And it seems like underwear gardening is the! only way to garden in your game :tongue: not that I'm complaining or anything.
    So uh, the pudding mixologist is in one screenshot, and suddenly gone in the next... considering how you feel about pudding Sims, I honestly shouldn't be surprised :tongue:
    Oh, you didn't annihilate her... oh wait, you did ._.
    I really should try the "leap into arms" interaction more often. Bet it makes for some cute screenshots! Rory's face... he looks like he's breathless with, uhm, anticipation :>
    I love how colourful the carousel looks in your screenshots!
    Mikezumi wrote:
    When I checked on Rory and Marisa they were looking at each other, not the art!
    29075512038_3f948de981_o.jpg
    Yeah well, if that butterfly decoration is what passes for art in this place, I wouldn't bother either. Heheh :tongue:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I found Lachie and Alvin in a small bathroom. They were both squeaky clean ;)
    Interesting how they're both clean even though they were doing something so dirty... :tongue:

@Naphtali Hello and welcome to the thread! I just love all the little details in the game... there's still so much I have yet to discover!
    Bringing Bonehilda to swim with you? That sounds like the perfect way to get the pool all to yourself :tongue: (and to Bonehilda too, of course, for all her hard work) :>
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited June 2018
    I was considering not posting this, but I might even make a separate thread to warn people.

WARNING: Skysims Hair Child_Jiolu-245

This CC creator is well known, trusted, and commonly used-even back when Sims 2 was still vigorously kicking.

This child hair glitches all the inactive female babies, making them wear child's hair and preventing them from aging up!

This issue was so well hidden from me, since my own babies never had an issue, it was not until I got nraas sp, and then last night decided to look at some of the babies it had created.

If you have this hair! Remove it! It is either a sims3pack, or if you converted to package, may be called, 0xb5e76fabc3adb5131903b23d338ee45e.package

This is the hair's photo on TSR:
    42904206602_89f6bef1ca_o.jpg

This is what it does to babies:
    42904206252_43f03b1426_o.jpg

Close up of hair in game:
    42953796821_2c93111d78_o.jpg

IF you have a baby/ies affected by this:

Once the hair is removed from the game completely, you must edit the baby girl in CAS and set her up as a toddler(This is important! Do not try to age her any further!) And then once you get out of CAS with her, give her a hard nraas reset.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited June 2018
    William woke up before the dawn and drove to the Sunlit Tides cemetery. Not a nice place to be in the dark... but he was planning to visit a dangerous diving spot that day, and a deathflower would be very helpful.
    aVugCT7.jpg

After that he visited a grove of coconut palms growing around a fishing hole near his little house.
    hoZL1uB.jpg

Some of the palms were small enough for him to reach the coconuts, and he harvested them while the moon was setting into the ocean.
    (I think I first saw the harvestable coconut palms in one of @Karritz 's updates. They are awesome!)
    geUCXmu.jpg

KhKyny3.jpg

He then returned home, cracked open one of the coconuts and drank the coconut water for breakfast while watching the sunrise on the porch.
    McndB5i.jpg

Time for work! With the deathflower in his inventory, William went to the diving spot called Shark Gods.
    No sharks were visible when he dived under. A salmon was swimming around the stone god statues, and William swam towards it to catch it.
    kBqQrgX.jpg

He was stopped by the sudden feeling that he himself was being hunted. When he looked up, he could see a shark circling above him.
    rFGlbGq.jpg

5422p2k.jpg

William did something embarrassing which gave him the Wet Suit moodlet... but the shark seemed to be ignoring him, so he decided to ignore it back and catch some fish anyway.
    He caught the salmon and an anemone, which gained him another promotion in his scuba diver profession, and harvested some kelp.
    EqE2nxp.jpg

When he resurfaced and took a boat back to shore, a shark watched him leave.
    hih3I2h.jpg

William's next stop was the Business building - as a minor celebrity, he had received an opportunity to record a commercial.
    He got 5000 simoleons, which was pretty amazing!
    sXzqUgP.jpg

About midday he went to Captain Jack's beach. His girlfriend Oliana was there with her family, as well as all his friends from boarding school.
    (I gave Oliana a new swimsuit with one of @CravenLestat 's new patterns.)
    4UK5a5a.jpg

William introduced himself to Oliana's mother. He made sure to mention that he just got promoted - he didn't want his girlfriend's mother to think he spent all his time relaxing on the beach!
    FBfkAyX.jpg

William and Ruru had another jam session. Oliana's mother started dancing on the beach with another townie. I'll take that as a sign that she approves of William's drumming skill!
    aNR25uV.jpg
    Post edited by PalmArrow on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    What better way to de-stress after exams than with a little modelling? :tongue:

I went and downloaded a few more pieces of CC. Thanks for the recommendation @Emily4331 :)
    XbXwg8G.jpg
    I can't get over how cute Martin looks in that top :love:

Anyway, while browsing mods and CC during the exam period, I found this on Mod The Sims. Basically it replaces the EA mesh for adult and teen male bodies, but only when the Sim is shirtless (like in the swimwear or athletic categories). When the Sim is wearing a shirt, the normal EA mesh will be used. But that's fine by me. Also, when installed, this mod will immediately apply to all male Sims in your game.

And my test subject was an obvious choice...
    Hey Dave, I need you to change into your swimwear!
    David: Are we actually gonna go swimming this time?

I decided to take a couple of "before" and "after" pics for comparison.

Before:
    AlpXfTO.jpg
    R6kopsw.jpg

After:
    JRqOAb8.jpg
    7My8s4z.jpg

tWHLvKw.jpg

...I think I'll be keeping David shirtless for a while. :tongue:

Happy Simming all!
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox , Okay call me blind or a dummy or a big blind dummy but I see no difference...what am I missing?? :o
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom I have the mod as well and it is a slight change to correct the flatness of the hip bone. You'd have to see it at more of a 3/4 angle to see the huge difference.

@TinySpaceFox Ooooooh yes :love:

So, I think my store content is all actually installed now. Game is running. So I am going to go take pics of my new stuff :3
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom here’s a little collage I made, “before” is on the left:
    v9kSjRR.jpg

The most obvious difference is in the curve of the waist. EA’s mesh gives the guys a rather cylindrical torso, whereas this mesh is a bit more realistic-looking IMO, with a narrower, tapered waist.
  • Options
    @Emily4331 , Thank you for the explanation that indeed helps, (though I still fail to see any difference)...my husband still gets mad at me because I see no difference between HD TV and the 4G stuff we just got, my eyes were not built for that stuff I guess. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top