Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @bekkasan I like @Karritz Analogy about the house and the bucket of water. LOL getting a bigger house won't help 3 gallons of water fit into a 2 gallon bucket hehe.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan Absolutely loved the engagement photos.
    congrats to them. I am expecting a big grandious wedding now haha.

@Charlottesmom Thank you

Im playing stardew valley atm, my character married Alex lol.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom No, I won't do a wedding in the bathroom in PJ's! :lol:

@polrbear yes, that was a great analogy.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) It will take some planning to get the wedding set up. My hubby played stardew valley and enjoyed it. I couldn't play it.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I got 23 views on my blog yesterday 8 of which came from the forums and from this thread on page 2471 which I am happy about. I got 12 views from Australia and 11 from the United States but nothing from the UK yet.

I will be adding more chapters to existing stories (four completed stories) and a few new ones as well while I am also planning another theme which will be 'UK related content' which will bring in more people from the UK I guess.

I am also planning a second story for this year as well which will require some Sims work so loading the game up now for preparation :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Well I started by making a new Sim... She has not got a name yet, only the random name of 'Toyah High' but I already know her story as I was thinking about her at work earlier. You won't here much from her straight away but she is different from a lot of my Sims. She has medium skin tone and black hair and I like the look of her so far :smile:

29497499_10155429053656497_6601048688783523840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a97520ac57ffc80626d24ab3df6d7b0a&oe=5B44A668

29497573_10155429053671497_6986165547083759616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=7c84a6e23b68c623bb0d5ee096aae443&oe=5B302350

29541321_10155429053691497_4608026805075443712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=31371e63d6381ba73b191ed491913c7d&oe=5B2CA644

29496018_10155429053806497_4958525041558945792_o.jpg?oh=fe88924acf244c29b162e5a38c30792f&oe=5B2FCBDA

29496840_10155429053821497_8062435161200918528_o.jpg?oh=895780c00a996ef6b9ed8baffd951389&oe=5B36D033
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2018
    @bekkasan I do not play it alot, but its nice to play now and then.
    Its a bit difficult sometimes too.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@TadOlson,
    @lisasc360 -Too many bullying victims are acting out these days and bullying is a very serious issue and it always was.
    This is the first thing that comes to my mind when a school shooting gets reported, is that the shooter got bullied one too many times and had snapped. But the school shooting that took place on Tuesday was due to the fact that the shooter and the female victim had been a relationship that was broken off. So I'm guessing that the shooter wasn't too happy about the break-up and decided that if he can't have her, then no one else can have her.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    ziRB8er.gif "Good evening, Tox here! Cororon is away from the computer and she hasn't played her game in months now, so now it's my chance to thank you all for... Oh, yeah, winning the Grammy and the Oscar, and lots of minor prizes for my skills. If it wasn't for me I wouldn't have won them. I'll win the Mr. Spider contest later this year, thanks to me being this handsome. :heart: And now for my big speech: It was in ancient times, when the greeks adored spiders, that... OH, Cor's back! Gotta go!"

:open_mouth: TOX! Stop that! :open_mouth:

I apologize for that. :neutral: He likes to use my computer. Wow, thousands of new posts in here since my last visit. :lol: I'm taking a break from Sims at the moment while waiting for inspiration. Thought I should drop by and look through maybe 20 pages here. :blush: Hi all! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    It's that time again! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Wow. That must've been one boring lecture. :p
    Thanks. <3

@Mikezumi Thank you for all the compliments. <3
    It sounds like everyone thought Emma rocked that purple sparkly dress so, I'm keeping it on her! :)
    ----
    Love Brett's face expression there! :lol: (Sims 3 are expressionless? My foot! )
    The boys dancing in their PJs. :)
    Oh no! Euan got girls hair! :confounded: Oh yes, there he is. :blush: And yes, very handsome. <3
    LOL! What are the pigtails doing up there!? :lol: Man, if only EA would've done a few more patches to the game before jumping into Sims 4...

@bekkasan Thanks for the sweet comments. <3 Yeah, I guess Emma did rock that dress huh, because everyone else seems to think so. ;)
    Harley Greenwood is in IP, go snatch him! He's living with his friend in a home on the beach. (I forget the household name). He's going to be one of the co-stars in my Teen HR story. :)
    I couldn't believe that video Craven showed me of a sim getting killed by a shark! :flushed:
    Oh goodness I can't remember what I named my Filipina Sim, but once I do I'll let you know.
    Hope you're starting to feel better. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    AH! OMGosh! :smiley: When I saw Jared "lift his finger" I knew he was going to get down on one knee and propose! I squealed! <3
    Aww look at happy Alexandra! <3 YAY!!! A very romantic proposal. (And I agree with Mikezumi, lovely backdrop ;) ) The blue color on her dress is stunning! :star:
    Jared looks so sexy in that shirt! :love:
    It is getting late and they stand and stretch after sitting on the ground. Alexandra looks at the well.
    "Do you want to make a wish?" she asks Jared.
    He shakes his head looking at her,"No, I've got everything I could possibly want right here."
    ^Awwwwww! <3:blush:<3 He's a keeper!

@OriginalMara How's watching ER going? ;) I've quit for a few days because I've been so busy and needed to work on sims stuff also. :) I'm on Season 4 now. :p

@Emily4331 How are you doing? Better I hope. <3

@lanlyn Poor Rexel! :( No one could pay me enough to go inside an old sarcophagus like that. Nah uh.
    I giggled seeing Marion wearing her hat in her sim fu garb. :lol:
    I can't stand seeing sims flirt with others when I know they are in a happy relationship...
    Great update! :)

@Charlottesmom I really like the vampires you create. :)
    Nice Owl shirt... (Do I have that in my game? hmmmm )
    Josh, you have a lovely chest, but you know what they say: "No shoes, no shirt, no service." :p
    Elan is one good looking alien! :love:
    The stares! :lol:
    Oh mylanta Gunther's work outfit! :joy:
    ----
    Oh you're right about Origin. I just meant that sometimes with Origin it's more annoying to run and play the Sims so many people prefer running it through Steam. (Hubby does)
    Thanks for the sweet compliments. <3 I take it you went and snagged Harley? :blush:
    Oh yeah! Your coke bottles! :lol:

@coco It's ok, do what you can. <3 Glad your teacher gave you an extension.
    I think Sam would say to Emma wearing that dress, "You light up the room, just like how you light up my life." <3
    I see now you weren't kidding when you said shark attacks are scary! :flushed: Craven showed me a video of it and...Wow! :scream:
    I LOVE that CC necklace too! Thanks. <3 I can't remember where I got it from though. :grimace:

@TadOlson Thanks buddy. :)

@Sorceress Your house looks lovely and I really like the outdoor decorating you did by the pond. :)

@aricarai Oh my how do I explain this: Watching your De Anda Hall Renovation build taught me that I could click on those 3 dots by the color channels and slide them over to any item I want and recolor it. I mean holy dang how did I NOT know I could do that all this time!?!? :open_mouth: I was wasting such precious time during a build recoloring everything the hard way! :confounded:
    Thank you for the compliments. <3 I'm glad everyone loved that dress on Emma, I thought you all would think it was too gawdy. :p

@TinySpaceFox Ok, picking out Sims names at the mall was one of the most awesome posts ever!! :star:

@King_of_simcity7 Pretty new sim. :)

@lisasc360 Bullying ticks me off to no end! Schools really need to crack down on it more. Sad that the guy decided to go on a shooting rampage simply because his girlfriend decided to end their relationship...
    What ever happened to common sense?
    What ever happened to loving your fellow men in this world? :cry: I can't imagine the tears God cries up there...
    (Sorry...forgive me for going off like that...)

Busy weekend ahead of me: With 3 choir practices and then 2 concerts!
    oh_boy_gif.gif

I've been playing around in University and taking a bunch of pics so someday I will compile a post on how to make University your own. :blush:

I should start writing the next Sam chapter too... *sigh*
    Life just really needs to calm down for me first. Thank you all for understanding and being so supportive of my writing. <3
    {{{{Hugs}}}} You're the best!

Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Burgers for Cops and Ghosts in the Graveyard

River concentrated on getting her cooking level up. She was now a Level 8 in Cooking skill and was able to make most of the dishes. It was very convenient for her cooking training that she was able to cook up a serving of hamburgers for the Riverview PD.
    Screenshot-45.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg They had just recently replaced their grill so River utilized that to cook the burgers to give it that freshly grilled taste. There was nothing like home-cooked hamburgers; juicy succulent beef patties, tomatoes, onions, grilled to perfection, seasoned perfectly.
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-49.jpg ...and when the burgers were delivered, the police department enthusiastically accepted them, biting into them with great big smiles on their faces.
    Screenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-53.jpg River emerged from the detachment, gratified that her burgers met the expectations of the police department's palate.
    Screenshot-54.jpg While she headed home, Haruo was outside doing some fishing. Sometimes it was nice to have home-pond caught fish and he was hoping for a nice succulent catch of salmon so that he could cook up a "grilled salmon" if he was lucky. But Haruo's fishing skill had kind of waned since he hadn't had much time for it until recently. But it was nice to have a rod and reel in hand and he enjoyed looking out at the water and the fish jumping out of it.
    Screenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-57.jpg River decided to do some sketching when she got home, while Haruo got dinner together...and everyone came to the table to grab a bite to eat.
    Screenshot-58.jpgScreenshot-60.jpgScreenshot-61.jpg Haruo looked over at his father and thought to himself that it wasn't that long ago that they were young. Haruo contemplated the passing of time, that life was fleeting and that all too soon their lives were passing by. His father looked tired and haggard and he had slowed down considerably. Haruo was no spring chicken himself and he felt the aches and pains of age as well. As an adult, he knew that he didn't heal up as fast as he used to from injuries and sometimes the old martial arts injuries acted up. His father complained about arthritis periodically, but he kept going because his beloved Susan kept going. She was his life, much more than Mayumi ever was.
    Screenshot-62.jpg One by one, each of the Chikamori family headed off to sleep.
    Screenshot-63.jpgScreenshot-64.jpg ...but all was not quiet; at least not down by the graveyard.
    Screenshot-67.jpg Dougal was not happy with being dead. Dead Dougal had emerged as a ghost from his tombstone for the first time and he was not impressed with the afterworld.
    Screenshot-68.jpg The second ghost who popped up was Funioki...who made a direct beeline to the park across the street.
    Screenshot-68.jpgScreenshot-69.jpgScreenshot-70.jpg Dougal joined him and introduced himself, initiating a conversation.
    Screenshot-71.jpgScreenshot-73.jpg ...while Mayumi was her old cantankerous and evil self, left alone in the graveyard to cuss and point by herself.
    Screenshot-74.jpg Tough luck for her.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    27079591878_d411bb121b_o.jpg

Wow! Euan is gorgeous indeed! :)
    And now that he's a YA... I've been waiting for this moment.

Hey Martin!
    Martin: Yeah?
    VP1wtmM.jpg

Check out Euan here!
    Martin: But I'm not gay...
    aeyiDCc.jpg

No, I mean, look! He's got your hair! I wanna see if there's any other similarities besides that. Smiiiiileee... :smiley:
    Martin: No thanks, I'm busy.
    MGw08YU.jpg

Martin: Haven't you got work to do? You're the uni student!

Oops, it looks like I do. Oh well, guess I'll just have to use a picture of you that I already have. Like this one:

Martin: NO! NOT THAT ONE!
    ykQ92Nw.jpg

Hah, well, come on then, it'll only take a minute. Now look right into the camera... that's it!
    dVrqaAS.jpg

Hm, they do look very different! The most obvious differences are in their eyebrows, and that Martin has freckles while Euan doesn't.
    Their eye shape is also quite different, and Euan's nose has a softer appearance. His jawline is also more angular than Martin's.

It's 2 am and I have a class later in the afternoon. Whoops.

Will do feedback over the weekend! :)
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    27079591878_d411bb121b_o.jpg

Wow! Euan is gorgeous indeed! :)
    And now that he's a YA... I've been waiting for this moment.

Hey Martin!
    Martin: Yeah?
    VP1wtmM.jpg

Check out Euan here!
    Martin: But I'm not gay...
    aeyiDCc.jpg

No, I mean, look! He's got your hair! I wanna see if there's any other similarities besides that. Smiiiiileee... :smiley:
    Martin: No thanks, I'm busy.
    MGw08YU.jpg

Martin: Haven't you got work to do? You're the uni student!

Oops, it looks like I do. Oh well, guess I'll just have to use a picture of you that I already have. Like this one:

Martin: NO! NOT THAT ONE!
    ykQ92Nw.jpg

Hah, well, come on then, it'll only take a minute. Now look right into the camera... that's it!
    dVrqaAS.jpg

Hm, they do look very different! The most obvious differences are in their eyebrows, and that Martin has freckles while Euan doesn't.
    Their eye shape is also quite different, and Euan's nose has a softer appearance. His jawline is also more angular than Martin's.

It's 2 am and I have a class later in the afternoon. Whoops.

Will do feedback over the weekend! :)

@TinySpaceFox LOL! :lol:

that_there_was_an_awesome_post.jpg

I made a comment earlier to @Mikezumi about how Euan looks like your Martin, but yeah, it's only the hair. ;)
    They are both hotties in my book! <3
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Life in the Chikamori House

Molly had achieved her status of Sim Fu Master, one of the fastest (partly because of her lightning induced new trait of disciplined which obliterated her former trait of party animal. She dedicated many hours of training in the gym when she wasn't working and it was a much quieter household without her pulling out the stereo and dancing to it.
    Screenshot-2.jpg Dinner at the kitchen table was quiet with not much idle conversation going on between them. They ate and went off to do their own individual things. But at least the food was delicious if the conversation was minimal.
    Screenshot-3.jpgScreenshot-4.jpg ...and two new photos were added to the Butsudan area where the photo-memorials of their ancestors were held in honor.
    Screenshot-6.jpgScreenshot-7.jpg Masatoshi went down to work at the science station downstairs and surprisingly, Caeden who had a previously undiscovered fascination with science came downstairs to join him in doing some research.
    Screenshot-8.jpg When he was finished dealing with the science station, he gravitated towards the Chemistry Table where he worked at creating potions. In fact his longish wavy hair combined with the wafting clouds and beakers, he looked like the epitome of a Mad scientist or at the very least, a more handsome Doc Brown.
    Screenshot-9.jpg Toshiyuki decided that he was going to learn the guitar and proceeded to do exactly that. He was a retro kind of guy and went for the old 50s style electric guitar. Well...considering that he was born in the late 30s. It was only natural that he would gravitate towards such an old style Classic 50s Fender Strat.
    Screenshot-10.jpg Realizing his computer was broken, Caeden decided that he was going to fix it himself. Luckily despite his low handiness skill, he did not get zapped.
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpg River proceeded to demolish her mother in ping-pong.
    Screenshot-15.jpgScreenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-18.jpg ...and had a heart-to-heart conversation about their lives.
    Screenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg ...while Haruo tortured cats. (otherwise known as "attempting to learn the violin"). It didn't go too well. Even his Three Blind Mice sounded like it was dreadfully out of tune. Evidently his virtuoso trait doesn't help on the violin, mainly because it is one of the toughest instruments to get good at (in real life as well as in the game).
    Screenshot-24.jpg ...and of course, spending time with River was high on the list of things to do.
    Screenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-27.jpg While everyone slept, Caitlin went out to increase her fishing skill...goodness knows why? It's 1AM in the morning, everyone's sawing logs and she wants to catch a fish. Sims...who knows what they're thinking.
    Screenshot-30.jpgScreenshot-32.jpg ...and of course, Haruo and River were curled up in bed asleep spooned up together cozily under the covers.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My adventuring simself has bought a piece of land in Al Simhara, and I've built a house. I didn't have enough money to furnish it - I'll have to do that on the next trip. It's the white house in the middle:

pPRv8tn.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @TinySpaceFox , Great post!! I adore both Euan and Martin but aside from the hair they are not that similar, both are gorgeous though! @Mikezumi is great at matching up Sim parents who pop out some dang fine kiddos!

@emorrill , The owl shirt came with Diesel Stuff...

40916173902_b737f6e150_z.jpg

**Will snag Harley next time I visit IP...

:smiley:
    edited March 2018
    Haven't forgotten these guys, even though you haven't seen 'em in a while. :D Will have to play a few rounds of this save. :D

https://youtu.be/d-tqYQTnUj4

JAGInsanity

Harm%2Band%2BMeg.jpgHarmoutforarun.jpgKeeterandMac.jpgMetalman%2Band%2BJen.jpgSturgisForwardLeapingSpinKick.jpgTosh%2Band%2BKimber.jpgTruceBetweenKimberandMeg.jpgWheezer%2Band%2BLia.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926196/rebooted-jaginsanity

For those of you who are JAG fans (talkin' to the new members of the thread) or are familiar with the show. Some of these characters may be familiar to you. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer That reminds me, I should put a jelly bean plant in the house.

@Charlottesmom I'm well aware of his high mortality rate in TV/movies. I'll have to see if I can find The Martian somewhere.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Barry aged up to child. If I get home in time to play, I'll try to remember to take a picture of him. And I'll get Aria and Cid working on the next one.

The death of the paparazzi made me realize that I need to try working on my death serum again. I've got a book on gamer coding I can look at since the wiki tutorials weren't that helpful (at least to me, anyway). Hopefully I won't want to start pulling my hair out again.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 She is very pretty. She does favor some of your other sims so could be kin of one of them.

@tox Best wishes for winning that Mr.Spider contest!

@Cororon Dag, girl, maybe you should padlock the puter! I'm not crazy about spiders, but tox is a cutie!

@emorrill Thanks for the comments! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I really had not planned to do it yet, but, you know those sims! Jared has had the wish to marry her since she moved in. It was one of the first big wishes I saved for him. I've been waiting on her and ya know she was going slow about things, but, she got her wish when I was taking pics of them wandering around the hotel. I squealed a bit myself. I figured no time like the present. :) I did not want her to change her mind! lol
    I'm gonna have to start a quickie save in IP and snatch Harley cause he is like the perfect bleached blond surfer dude.
    Have fun with the singing!
    Your wish, my pleasure. :love: Enjoy!
    27086812238_4f6ef111ac_c.jpg

27086812418_42e0d68506_c.jpg

@TinySpaceFox Cute post. They are both very handsome and unique sims except for the hair.

@PalmArrow Congrats on your sim getting a house over there. :)
    @emorrill Thank you, yep
    boring lecture for sure.

@TinySpaceFox hahaha great post, always love seeing your Martin.

Had a lecture online this evening so no sims for me today
    bekkasan wrote: »

Your wish, my pleasure. :love: Enjoy!
    27086812238_4f6ef111ac_c.jpg

27086812418_42e0d68506_c.jpg

@bekkasan Very nice! :love:

Even though he has a bit more hair on the chest than I prefer, I'd still twirl those hairs... Ahem! Anyway!

:lol:

Seriously, he's a beautiful man! <3

I think Harley is the perfect looking surfer guy as well. :blush: EA did a good job!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Time for Part Two of my De Anda Hall renovation as we move inside on the first level of the dorm. Let's decorate the study, hang out area, kitchen and dining room!
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    40959513871_bdfc756793_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited March 2018
    https://youtu.be/yVpyMVP9Dmk
    There... Redid the JAG Intro so it's Sims 3. :D Sorry, Bruce. Sorry, Don.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited March 2018
    Last night I added another family to my World Travelers game. I have one last household to add to that world after this, then there will be four families in total. I probably will do some rotational play and have them all travel to different worlds, not just the WA sub-worlds.

I should be able to return to my Clue House mystery in the next couple of days.

Blog Entry: 01-15. More Neighbors
    I created another household to add to Rexel and Marion's neighborhood: the Lenard-Sylvan family. There are four sims: Pamela Sylvan (a pretend Elf who loves gardening and the outdoors), Vince Lenard (Renaissance human who loves inventing and sculpting), Wiley Lenard (male cat), and Tigette Sylvan (female cat).

Here are a few shots of Pamela and Vince in CAS.
    VincentAndPamela%2B%25286%2529.jpg

VincentAndPamela%2B%25287%2529.jpg

VincentAndPamela%2B%25288%2529.jpg

VincentAndPamela%2B%25281%2529.jpg

When I checked on them in game, they were heading straight to bed since it was night time.
    VincentAndPamela%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I had set the couple's relationship to girlfriend and boyfriend.
    VincentAndPamela%2B%25283%2529.jpg

I thought about making Pamela a fairy, but didn't want too many Supernaturals on the island. So I just gave her slightly pointed ears and will think of her as an Elf.
    VincentAndPamela%2B%25284%2529.jpg

The two share the Good Sense of Humor trait and have compatible Zodiac signs.
    VincentAndPamela%2B%25285%2529.jpg

Wiley went straight to the upstairs bathroom to play in the toilet!
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Both cats have the Adventurous trait, so I wonder if this is an activity linked to that ...
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%25286%2529.jpg

... because Tigette did the same thing downstairs.
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Filling their tummies side by side.
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Tigette found the feathered wall dancer toy.
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%25289%2529.jpg

And then they both explored the cat condo. I don't think I've had a household with more than one cat in Sims 3, so it was fun to see that they both could use the condo at the same time.
    TigetteAndWiley%2B%252810%2529.jpg

_____

Marion and Rexel ran over to visit the new neighbors. This time Rex wasn't called for a Ghost Hunting job, so he got to socialize. Marion wanted to give Vince a massage with the hot stones.
    VisitingNewHousehold%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Then she and Vince went outside to play Gnubb while Rex continued to chat with Pamela.
    VisitingNewHousehold%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Of course, Rexel asked Pamela to play soccer with him. Not sure what to say about Pam still wearing her nightie!
    VisitingNewHousehold%2B%25283%2529.jpg

_____

I remembered how to change the hairstyle for the Martial Arts outfit. Normally, you cannot see this outfit in CAS--not as a category like Career, etc. I used NRaas Stylist WHILE Marion was actually wearing it. She then entered Stylist with it on.
    MINoHat%2B%25282%2529.jpg

The gem collector so far. I'm not going to keep everything, just some unique shapes and gem types. I'll need to find a better display area though.
    Gemcollection.jpg

I located the Barkers back at the Arcane Guild again. I'm thinking Rex and Marion should throw a party and invite all the new neighbors over. But first, I have to add one more household to the World Travelers' Mysterious Island.
    JillieAndTorin%2B%25282%2529.jpg
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@lanlyn Nice pictures of Pamela, Vince and the cats :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top