Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

If you guys seen my earlier post was trying something new in Sims 3 and

OMG :o

My first attempt at Triptych art in Sims 3

Here it is

nrdqeNo.png

And Triptych art is also meant to be set abstract gives the illusion the room is on a slant but is not

FQzQayq.png

:mrgreen:

F9Vpd9W.gif

So happy right now Wheeeeeee

Flipping Awesome!! We used to do Triptych paintings in art class, always loved them.

Hey by the way HAPPY Late Late Late Late Late Birthday!!! :o
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 thank you. That swimming pool you saw is in a basement of my Skylight House.

If you're watching the mermaid videos you'll see more of it. I'm actually doing a walk around the house in a future video. I've had it in my studio for a few years. It's a bit big though. Has a lot of store content in it but not everything. It was originally built before Into the Future was released so the garden has lots of pots because that's how a lot of us did greenhouses before the soil rugs became available.

Estelle003.jpg

This is an exterior shot. I built it when the skylight studio was released. Most people wanted the dance studio objects, I was interested in the build items.

Skylight_House001.jpg

This pic was at night.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer More great pictures of the meteorite! :smiley:

@imdragonit One of the best houses that I have seen for a while :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice paintings again :smile:

@Mikezumi It likes like John is going to have a good sketch! :smiley:

@Karritz I love the green house :smile:

I am having a good evening so far. Still listening to Hard House and I am in my element :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat ...lol... I'm a lover not a fighter, seriously that is fantastic & I will watch to see what you do in the future :)
    @king_of_simcity7 awe ty ( blushes ) I am really happy, myself, how it turned out :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Life is Hard; It's Even Harder When You're Stupid

Greed

"Well, you never know when something will drop out of the sky and land on your head" Mom told me that a long time ago when she was busy "trying to make a man" out of me by beating me. Well, anyways...I go into the store to go buy something and just then, by chance just as the door closes, meteors slam into the area where I was standing not just a few seconds before. Too bad, didn't get me; I'm still breathing, gotta try harder next time.
    Screenshot-129.jpgScreenshot-130.jpgScreenshot-132.jpgScreenshot-134.jpgScreenshot-136.jpg I should have remembered that I had targeted the store, but well, you know, other things were on my mind. Forgetting ticked me off so much I had to get on my podium and rant about it.
    Screenshot-137.jpgScreenshot-139.jpgScreenshot-140.jpg May not have done much, but it made me feel better.

After I ranted, I went home. But ended up having to witness some more disgusting feel-good stuff from Phil and Catherine. Now how many meteors did I divert anyways?
    Screenshot-142.jpgScreenshot-143.jpgScreenshot-144.jpg Catherine still hasn't learned to not scare people. She went and scared Heather, who nearly jumped out of her skin. I may have to drop a rock on Catherine to teach her a lesson. But I need the rent money (evidently her job is as an athlete (a fan at this point) so she is doing something at least).
    Screenshot-145.jpg Have you ever heard of a term called "bolt out of the blue". Well, Phil got nailed by one...again. Evidently he's a good conductor. Maybe instead of the science field in which he is currently, he could be in the music field. Ha ha ha...maybe he could concentrate on the music of...oh...Scheidt*...which was incidentally what he said when he got hit by lightning.
    Screenshot-147.jpg It would be an electrifying performance. *snicker*.

In the meantime, Sunset Valley got hit by yet another meteor.
    Screenshot-148.jpgScreenshot-150.jpgScreenshot-152.jpgScreenshot-156.jpgScreenshot-157.jpg so...I had to go and collect those meteors.
    Screenshot-158.jpg Not to mention, Cornelia Goth got hit by a bolt from the blue. Let's just say that it was quite a jolting experience.
    Screenshot-159.jpgScreenshot-160.jpgScreenshot-161.jpgScreenshot-162.jpg I do have to say that the meteors certainly made us less prone to financial problems than we had when we first started living in Sunset Valley. Having money is great. The people who say that money doesn't solve your problems haven't been destitute to the point where you have to make a choice between eating or paying the bills. Yes, Evil_Haruo may be evil and greedy, but he knows his money-management. And when it comes down to survival... well...avarice knows no bounds.
    Screenshot-164.jpg Our new house may not be the biggest house in Sunset Valley, but it's ours and its satisfying enough...for now, at least until the Altos, Goths and Landgraabs are set in my sights.

*Samuel Scheidt (early Baroque composer - 1587-1654) - One of his most famous pieces is "In Dulci Jubilo"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @imdragonit lovely house!

@Karritz Belinda is very pretty. Sukie too.

@CravenLestat That is awesome work! Wow!! I gave you an awesome, but, think you need a bunch more, but, it won't let me give but one.
  • Options
    @bekkasan thank you. Sukie is a new sim but Belinda's been waiting quietly in my library for a while now. She's finally made it into a game. I'm enjoying my mermaids.

@king_of_simcity7 this is the link to the Skylight House if you want to get a closer look at it. I originally made it on that 64x64 lot in Isla Paradiso but it looks good in Lucky Palms too.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7630714

It was loaded to the exchange on 9th Feb, 2013 so it isn't a new build.

Here it is in Lucky Palms.

skylight_H3_Lucky_Palms.jpg

I think Lucky Palms would cope better with it. There is no CC in it as I didn't start adding CC and mods to my game until late 2014.

• Options
    @Karritz Thanks I will consider downloading it :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I let the boys sleep until 6 because they had no classes until 12.
    40369692281_7d5ec14c11_o.jpg
    It's so good to have my boys back to normal :)
    40369690101_e64338e1e6_o.jpg
    John rolled a wish to make more pancakes and Jordan had a wish to go skinny dipping.
    40369687601_65fe46f3cd_o.jpg
    40369684791_d98c8be06d_o.jpg
    When the boys had their wishes, I sent them to the Student Unionn Building. Looks like Jordan is checking out his butt! :o Maybe he's just dismayed by the shabby state of his pants ;)
    39658456184_cdcbdb304c_o.jpg
    I sent the boys upstairs to play table tennis because most of the other sims in the building were at a lecture.
    39472514005_de52749c54_o.jpg
    26498190488_99786e3961_o.jpg
    Jordan won again! :p
    25497322527_5c995f1853_o.jpg
    When the lecture ended, I sent the boys downstairs to meet new sims :)
    38559068830_4d859eccdf_o.jpg
    40323910252_cccbb38f69_o.jpg
    Then it was time for the boys to head to class. John's lecture was in the same room so he didn't have far to go. He promptly fell asleep!
    39472498555_7dab054a54_o.jpg
    Jordan was having a lot of fun with his skeleton :D
    40323903452_fc6c4a3a7e_o.jpg
    While I watched Jordan, I kept an eye on John's thumbnail and when he woke up, I zoomed back to him.
    40369647151_f3e8e40ab4_o.jpg
    39472489335_e1a9733060_o.jpg
    John fell asleep again but not for long and was diligently taking notes when I next checked on him.
    39472487355_b812b6c239_o.jpg
    When Jordan finished his class, Mugsy did the stimulus response test on him. Jordan ninja'd the rubber ducky before it could hit him in the face :)
    39472483845_b9c478dede_o.jpg
  • Options

Fun Under Covers

Adam loves playing guitar and mastered it the next morning while the others had classes. His class did not start until 4pm so he met Alice at the beach when her class was over. Alice finished her sketches while Adam practiced his snorkeling and got his first point in scuba diving. Adam kisses Alice before rushing off to his class.
    38558779160_21cc144c95_c.jpg
    38558778900_b31aede3be_c.jpg
    38558778590_4c43a17227_c.jpg
    38558778450_f71d12e96b_c.jpg

Alice goes back to the dorm and chats with Maggie. Maggie is apparently missing Sandra her ghostly roommate from last semester. I would think she would be happier with Joseph as her roommate this year. Alice fixes spaghetti for dinner and has enough for the Delia and Angelia but they don't show up. After dinner, Marshall and Alice challenge Adam and Dedric to a gnubb match. Adam and Dedric won 2 out of three.
    39658126244_116c853fcd_c.jpg
    38558777840_3636863625_c.jpg
    39658125774_8948ea8381_c.jpg
    38558777200_c0973ff55c_c.jpg

Cuddling in bed is a nice way to end the day. And of course, cuddling leads to smooching and smooching leads to fun under the covers. Pillows are flying off the bed they are having so much fun. I love it when they hold hands and snuggle together under the covers.
    39658124764_efef1d3fe3_c.jpg
    38558775830_c777120195_c.jpg
    39658124284_abe8268910_c.jpg
    38558775410_3fdc41a4f3_c.jpg
    38558775010_d8ec2d5a59_c.jpg
    38558774780_beba3e200c_c.jpg
    38558774060_44f02cfac3_c.jpg
    38558773520_d19aa81fec_c.jpg
    38558773270_feb2b3703f_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    After their classes, I sent the boys to the bowling alley.
    39472480505_b9fe2024a8_o.jpg
    25497285967_d1db2ab852_o.jpg
    40323883712_791bd5a2d6_o.jpg
    Because they had no party invitations, I sent them to visit Eddy because I knew he had a keg :)
    39472475225_8e3cee1beb_o.jpg
    26498120088_5b6eb7196e_o.jpg
    I remembered Eddy was a vegetarian so I had Jordan prepare veggie rolls :)
    40369605741_14f8ee3c7d_o.jpg
    The boys watched the stars before heading home.
    40369597751_ea89d5f8f9_o.jpg

[edited by EA_Leeloo: removed adult-themed images]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Options
    Page 2358

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :) I hate it when my sims get electrocuted!

@Charlottesmom Will read your update soon. Looking forward to it :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :) I have mostly sent the boys to uni to play them longer because the elder stage is only 8 days so I don't really want them spending all their time in classes.
    I like how they sleep in lectures because it means they have the energy to stay up if they get invited to a party :)
    Yummy looking meal!

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    There are a couple different Twilight paintings in the mod that I have seen so far.
    I'm really happy with how the boys look as elders :)
    I think 8 days is generous given the total lifespan is only 50 days.
    I love salmon too! :)
    All the males at uni are getting hearts for my boys! :o:D

@mycami21 I hope you are well *hugs* Beautiful patterns <3

@MoonandStars83 Happy birthday Aria and Naomi :) Dressing sims before they die is a good move. You don't need to be seeing poorly dressed ghosts around ;)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Eddy streaked most of the night! I kept seeing him from the corner of my eye when I was concentrating on my boys :D
    I don't know why they get pushed to class so early. I generally have them socialize when they first get there since I think it's too early to start stressing them. Once class time is official I change it to Work Hard.

@imdragonit You did a brilliant job on that house!

@Karritz Belinda is pretty :) Sounds like she will get into all sorts of romantic strife with those traits! :p

@CravenLestat Beautiful example of Triptych <3 You are so talented :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I'm glad all is right with the boys again. I know some of my stuff didn't transfer to uni when I imported settings and I had to fix a few of the mods.
    John sleeping in class! Shocking! :wink:
    The skeleton is a hoot.
    Good for Jordan catching the duck!
    They found the photobooth!
    Keg stands! Good job no dropping.
    Jordan just gets into the posing!
  • Options
    Page 2359

@king_of_simcity7 The sketch was good for a laugh :)

@bekkasan Love the title of this chapter! :)
    Congrats to Adam on mastering the guitar :)
    Looks like everyone is having fun :)
    It's a good thing Victor is not in their heads anymore! :p
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Great pictures from University :smile: I love how they seemed to be checking out that badly dressed Sim :D Also I see some Sims asleep in class as usual. Nice painting as well lol

@bekkasan Nice update from University :smile: The beach looks as good as any from the other worlds. It has been snowing too much in my save for me to bother sending Sims there and only just turned to Spring
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan I love the pattern on the beadspread of your sims - the pic with all the hearts floating

@Mikezumi I won't be encouraging Belinda in this game but anything is possible. I'm discovering they are not the most obedient group of sims I've ever played with - but then I do like to have free will on maximum

I took them all diving at Davey Jones's locker. But it wasn't easy to photograph them all - then I discovered a few of them had gone home.

Mostly I wanted to see Sukie's tail and dragged her back into the deep. I have to say I'm still not happy with it. Will try a few more tweaks.

Here are the pics I got of them all swimming and some of them diving. This time they met up with Maya Ocean - I almost never see her in my games but she's appeared a few times for this group. She even has her tail now.

Swimming_To_Dive_Lot001.jpg

Sukie_And_Simon001.jpg

Sukie_And_Maya_Ocean002.jpg

Sukie_And_Maya_Ocean001.jpg

Harry_Genie_Mermaid_And_Mat_Rudd001.jpg

Estelle_And_Belinda001.jpg

Beginingof_Dive_To_DJLocker.jpg

I have to leave Sims for a while now - other things to do but I'll be back.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2018
    Edit: Cause not sure about final results.

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @bekkasan Alice is a really pretty sim <3 seeing what your were gets up to. ty I really do like this house.
    @Mikezumi roflmao! Jordan posing, still giggling :D ty for the compliment on the house :)
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2018
    @TadOlson -- Ouch! Luckily we just had to replace the TV; my dad had a spare DVD player for whatever reason lol.

@Nikkei_Simmer -- Sorry! :disappointed: I was thinking more of current circumstances. 'Canes have only made the playoffs once since '06 lol. And are currently teasing with the last wild card spot.
    We could probably use Eddie now... Darling has been kind of a dud. And now I've been seeing rumors of trading away Justin Faulk, and ugh.

@MamaSimTee -- I can never remember where players come from lol. Also, it hasn't seemed to have helped us out much. :lol: (And you have one of the Staals! We're down to one ourselves... and I'm still verrrrry bitter about that. I want the Wild to burn in flames. I actually wanted to do that to my #12 jersey shirt...)
    I'm actually a pretty die-hard fan of Detroit sports, the Lions and Tigers, specifically; I despise the Red Wings, so it's the 'Canes for me!
    Which makes me a pretty tortured sports fan most of the time! :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    It's ok all <3 and TY for the late wishes,my BD was the 6th I and turned.......old!!! you don't need a number, there is not enough room on the forum to type such a large amount of digits :bawling:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    One last thing before bed :(

@Nikkei_Simmer I made you a sim tonight too..she is finished and a super hottie

What do you mean I do not know your taste and style of sim you like :#

Hrrrrmmmfff

Preview: Trust me this sim is better than you may think is just a spoiler shot till have energy to take a photo shoot

Army chicks do it better :love:Q54AOzl.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. Yep, Victor is out of their heads for good now. :lol:

@Karritz I think that is one of Craven's patterns. It is perfect for those two as his favorite color is spiceberry and her's is blue so it is a lovely blend for them.
    The mermaids looks so pretty. I watched the first video yesterday. They look great swimming and diving.

@CravenLestat oh wow....gorgeous. Such a peaceful scene and the two lovebirds! <3<3<3
    Happy late birthday and you are not old! I am!

@imdragonit Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Bekkasan You are not that old,just because you got to add your hand prints on the ceiling during the painting of the 16th chapel and you put the second block to the Great Pyramid does not make you old.Plus you are the only simmer I know who owned a baby T-Rex at one time.

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top