Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom Quit ya whining that comforter is freaking dope :love: wanna make sweet love by the fire with Betty on that bed.

But understand how you feel :# Have you tried changing your image to a PNG,after that when you place it in the CAP you can test if the background will change even before uploading it.Saves you time to test in CAP before finding out in game and hitting your hubby with a lamp and a frozen ham.

EDIT: Reminder you can test how your colors will change right in CAP,best after checking though to exit then open again cause it will remember last color used and will alter your default.That goes for other patterns put afterwards so test and play around with it then exit and open CAP again.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @PalmArrow, I tend to prefer Baroque Opera. :D Handel wrote a major carp-ton of those. :D It'd take a lot of $$$$ to buy all the CDs of the operas that have been performed and recorded by various operatic companies. I tend to love the florid ornamentation of the Baroque period more than any other music period.

Puccini is pretty much a riot because of all the women that rarely ever survived his operas. Poor gals. And the one composer you'll never find me listening to is Wagner. I have no desire to sit for 16 hours straight listening to the Ring Cycle.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So i started a new save because i keep making saves and giving up on them :D

So here's the two main characters in the save...
    omMhTNL.jpg
    The girl on the left is Lyric (me), but older (also i don't wear glasses but by my young adult years i probably will be XD)
    The girl on the right is Lillith (I don't actually have a friend/girlfriend irl named Lillith. It's hard to explain kind of)

tkURJHB.jpg
    They adopted their first child, Olivia. She's so cute <3

mkxLjyo.jpg
    Nothing like biking to the grocery store at 5 in the morning ;)

Y082zix.jpg
    Lillith has a liking for music. Odd, because i don't remember giving her the Virtuoso trait. Olivia has it though!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi @bekkasan @emorrill thank you all. :3

I will try using add to game. Weird that saving the file does that. I usually save the file so I can install en masse, I guess the bug has finally caught up to me. :lol:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Namaya92 I enjoyed the updates. Good to see she is getting her visa levels. The mysterious man in France is very handsome. I do hope you feel better soon! I don't want whatever y'all are getting so please don't cough my way! :lol:

@Charlottesmom That is why I'm not a pattern maker. Too frustrating the few times I've tried. Thanks for trying. I love the designs on the pattern.

@LyricSimsz15 Your sims are cute! I know when I first started out playing I went from save to save pretty quickly. I've been playing my Ballan family for 9 months now. :)

Kisses

Jared takes Alexandra to the Butterfly Esplanade after they eat. She is entranced by the fireflies dancing around among the plants. The sit on one of the benches and watch the fireflies, talking softly. Jared puts his arm around her and tucks her close to his side. He tells her how much she means to him. "I'm falling in love with you." I didn't plan for this to happen, not while I'm trying to start out in my career, but, I can't get you out of my mind. He pulls her to her feet and wraps his arms around her. Alexandra looks into his eyes. "I'm falling in love with you." They kiss softly at first and then with more passion.
    25523565028_3d21f1d55b_c.jpg
    24528198907_eb1d7716d3_c.jpg
    25523564558_09117bdbc4_c.jpg
    39363653362_41cca8e65b_c.jpg
    39363653552_2d5f7bc8fe_c.jpg
    25523563958_dcfe1d062a_c.jpg

Jared and Alexandra sit on the bench. In between cuddles and kisses, they both talk about what they want. Jared looks at Alexandra, "Now that I've found you, I won't let you go. This business can be tough on couples with long absences because of films and projects. We will find a way to keep that from happening. I know you will be a big star someday and I want that for you. I want to write and produce and direct my own projects. You can be my star in my home as well as in my films."
    Alexandra listens to what Jared has to say and agrees, "Yes, I want to be a star and have a successful career as an actor. I also want a family. I was raised in a large family and would like to have kids. How do you feel about kids?"
    Jared tells her he was raised in such a way that he has no idea how he would feel about kids. "I have a brother that is older than me, he is the heir and I was the spare. We were raised by a series of nannies and tutors and they were fired if they were the least affectionate. We were set into competing with each other, but that is not my personality. I just frustrated everyone because I could care less about competing. I know that I don't want nannies or tutors raising my kids, so I guess I do want kids. I just had never thought about it. I would love to have a little girl with your smile and eyes. I love watching your eyes light up when I am getting ready to kiss you." He then moves to kiss her and watches her eyes light up before he gives her a passionate kiss.
    Alexandra enjoys the way she feels when he kisses her, but, a little nervous about how fast things are happening. "I'm glad you would want to have kids. I think you will make an awesome Dad wanting our kids to have the relationship with you that you missed out on. You are a very romantic man and an awesome kisser. This is all happening so fast. Can we take things slow in progressing our relationship. Will you be ok with that? She is a bit nervous about his answer.
    He kisses her again. "Of course, we can continue to take things slowly, get to know each other and feel more comfortable with the relationship. I won't stop kissing you though", he teases her. "I agree we should concentrate on our jobs and getting to know each other better, but, I won't share you with others. I know we will both have to make appearances with others because of the films, but, you are my girl and I'm your guy.
    She smiles and laughs "Hey, I had 3 brothers and I learned to protect my things and fight at an early age. I will take on any females or males trying to steal you away."
    Jared seals the deal with more kisses that just take her breath away. "This is not going to be easy with kisses like that." Alexandra fans herself with her hands and pretends to swoon.
    39363653682_fe78734d0d_c.jpg
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Molly's Disgruntlement

The nice thing about having soil rugs was the ability to transplant plants inside the house during the winter...of course having a greenhouse outside also allowed the Chikamoris to be able to grow stuff during winter time as well, so nothing went dormant...

...and apparently tiberium dust also grew well on soil rugs.
    Screenshot-84.jpgScreenshot-89.jpg It was dinner and off-to-bed for the children due to the fact that there was school the next day.
    Screenshot-90.jpgScreenshot-91.jpgScreenshot-92.jpgScreenshot-93.jpg Haruo got a late-night call from the Bistro asking him to deliver some paintings.
    Screenshot-95.jpgScreenshot-97.jpgScreenshot-98.jpg And then of course he ran into the Bagleys who had commissioned him to paint something for them. Well, he definitely got to talk face to face with the matriarch of that family, being paid by Ma Bagley.
    Screenshot-107.jpgScreenshot-110.jpgScreenshot-112.jpg ...then it was time to go home again and create some more paintings.
    Screenshot-107.jpg Meanwhile Molly, also being sore about the fact that the time-machine was left in Sunset Valley...ranted at the pool-side slide, which didn't deserve to be yelled at. What did it do? And on top of that to do it in a bikini...outside in the snow...she's going to be freezing her assets off.
    Screenshot-116.jpgScreenshot-117.jpgScreenshot-118.jpg Evidently Molly's unhappiness extended to being forced to live in Riverview which ended up with her storming down to City Hall and ranting about taxes.
    Screenshot-119.jpgScreenshot-121.jpg Constance Shelley was appalled...mind you, APPALLED...at this rather pointless display of vulgarity. Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles...get used to it.
    Screenshot-123.jpg Then Molly went one step further and decided that to show her appreciation for being uprooted, she'd "decorate" City Hall... Well...that didn't go over well...
    Screenshot-128.jpgScreenshot-129.jpgScreenshot-130.jpgScreenshot-132.jpg It certainly wasn't what Haruo and River were expecting, to see Riverview's finest pulling up in a black and white and dropping off a rather less-than-penitent Molly. That's a great example that you're setting for your kids, Molly.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I'll see if I can find some time for more feedback later but I wanted to let you know @charlottesmom that I'm definitely not mad about your reaction to Vincent's new look, haha! Luckily, women around the world like their men in many kind of forms, otherwise we'd all be chasing the same ones! :P. I prefer short hair over long, and I felt like Vincent was looking a bit too slick with that hair as a young adult so I changed it. First I had that other long hair that you may have seen at his young adult birthday party in the other legacy, but with his current situation I felt the short hair fitted him better. You'll read about him soon enough! ;)
    The Mushroom Cloud Chronicles (Reboot)

Aftermath

Six Months Later

Screenshot%2B%2528162%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528163%2529.jpg An ominous quiet filled the night air over Sunset Valley. Not very many moved around inside the devastated town. And those that did were newcomers to the area looking to make themselves comfortable within the ruins. It was certainly a different sight that would great them once the bunker inhabitants were able to emerge from the cozy little nest that they had created for themselves. And even then with the lingering fallout, they would be unable to go out for more than a few hours at a time, unprotected.
    Screenshot%2B%2528165%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528166%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528167%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528168%2529.jpg The denizens of the aftermath were a different breed of Sim, violence came quickly to them and they would be suspicious of anyone that they didn't know. Grim would be kept busy for years to come as society rebuilt itself and took on more civilized roles. The nuclear war had sent society back into the dark ages.
    Screenshot%2B%2528169%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528170%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528171%2529.jpg Fort Gnome had borne the brunt of a 5MT Chinese DF-21A missile warhead while the rest of Sunset Valley hadn't fared much better. What remained of Fort Gnome was a radioctive lake, aptly named Crater Lake.

But somehow the occupants of the bunker had managed to survive the aftermath of the nuclear missiles. But it would be a long time before they were able to rebuild the town...considering that there were many areas that were considered hot pockets of radiation still around the area.
    Screenshot%2B%2528116%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528117%2529.jpg As dawn approached one could see the devastation wrought on the town as well as on the lighthouse that marked the entrance to the Bay. A new dawn for Sunset Valley, but the sun would not rise on a comfortable scene.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited January 2018
    polrbear wrote: »
    @emorrill Hey dear! <3

Mayra's face reminds me of a huge-eyed Emmy Rossum(Might be misspelling her last name, idk) She played Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera, which I was obsessed with until I reached adulthood..............................beautiful woman, beautiful sim.

Ah...Emily of the gorgeous voice and face. :D

https://youtu.be/-mbgFW1jpjY

Evidently she studied opera too as she demonstrated on Conan.
    The aria is "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini (Evidently Puccini likes killing off his heroines - however in this case, Lauretta surprisingly survives... well...possibly because this was one of Puccini's few comic operas. :D ).

Puccini's death toll: 8...

Tosca: Heroine hurls herself off a parapet.
    La Boheme - Mimi dies of consumption (tuberculosis)
    Madama Butterfly - Cio-cio-san - dies by suicide by knife
    Turandot - Liu - suicide by knife.
    Manon Lescaut - died of dehydration.
    Edgar - heroine murdered.
    Le Villi - heroine dies of a broken heart
    Suor Angelica - suicide by drinking poison.

I love that song! And speaking of opera-demises...

But have you seen or heard Gaetano Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor? I've been trying to learn to sing some of it ever since I was a teenager. But some of the notes are so crazy I can't even.

Here's this death: She kills the guy she was tricked/forced to marry by her brother when they're supposed to be consummating the marriage, then goes absolutely batplum nuts and dies herself. The guy who loves her hears she's dead and bam, impales himself with a dagger. Just saying it was gruesome and I loved the music. That's all.

Edit: They were saying 10 inches of snow for me, we've already gotten a foot and now they're changing their story: "Maybe 15 inches."
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

"You can be my star in my home as well as in my films."

@bekkasan ^Oh MY Jared!!! :smirk:
    Nice touch though. ;)

Aww!! SO romantic I just su'cked it all right in! They are so cute together!! <3
    (You getting some action from your celebrity crush in the Sims! :p Believe me, I understand. :lol: This is what I love about the Sims. Living out fantasy lives. :star: )

Lovely update lady! Anxious for more. :)
    Also, I was kind of flattered that you made hubby wait until you finished reading my story. :lol: But at the same time I was like, "Aww, poor hubby!" ;)

:kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm kinda feeling sorry for Molly. She doesn't seem very happy at all.
    Awesome pics of the new world they are going to be seeing.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. I'm just loving Jared. He has such cute expressions! Yep, that is why my stories are so upbeat and not too sad, except for some backstory stuff might be sad. Enough bad stuff in the real world.
    hehe, he doesn't mind delaying the start of treatment at all :) Your story is a very important reason. I did wait to comment until after I had him on. :wink:
    @emorrill Hey dear! <3

Mayra's face reminds me of a huge-eyed Emmy Rossum(Might be misspelling her last name, idk) She played Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera, which I was obsessed with until I reached adulthood..............................beautiful woman, beautiful sim.

Ah...Emily of the gorgeous voice and face. :D

https://youtu.be/-mbgFW1jpjY

Evidently she studied opera too as she demonstrated on Conan.
    The aria is "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini (Evidently Puccini likes killing off his heroines - however in this case, Lauretta surprisingly survives... well...possibly because this was one of Puccini's few comic operas. :D ).

Puccini's death toll: 8...

Tosca: Heroine hurls herself off a parapet.
    La Boheme - Mimi dies of consumption (tuberculosis)
    Madama Butterfly - Cio-cio-san - dies by suicide by knife
    Turandot - Liu - suicide by knife.
    Manon Lescaut - died of dehydration.
    Edgar - heroine murdered.
    Le Villi - heroine dies of a broken heart
    Suor Angelica - suicide by drinking poison.

I love that song! And speaking of opera-demises...

But have you seen or heard Gaetano Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor? I've been trying to learn to sing some of it ever since I was a teenager. But some of the notes are so crazy I can't even.

Here's this death: She kills the guy she was tricked/forced to marry by her brother when they're supposed to be consummating the marriage, then goes absolutely batplum nuts and dies herself. The guy who loves her hears she's dead and bam, impales himself with a dagger. Just saying it was gruesome and I loved the music. That's all.

Edit: They were saying 10 inches of snow for me, we've already gotten a foot and now they're changing their story: "Maybe 15 inches."

Nothing beats dysfunctional like Richard Strauss's "Salome..." (Where else can you get the titular character demanding someone's head on a platter?) :D But Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor comes pretty darned close.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited January 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm kinda feeling sorry for Molly. She doesn't seem very happy at all.
    Awesome pics of the new world they are going to be seeing.

@bekkasan To play in that Chikamori Selfacy game-save, I'm going to have to keep swapping out flags. :D Ah...Lisen801's Flags... What a wonderful creation. I use the US flag in MRCC and Canadian in TCS.

I've got enough pictures for a few chapters in MRCC. :D If I ever get to the stage where I can start understanding how to work CAW...I'm going to try and do a completely wiped out Sunset Valley - everything featureless and barren burnt rubble, no trees or burnt trees stumps and stripped deciduous hardwoods where the nukes went off...stripped trees. If I can also find dead evergreen CC, I'll utilize those as well...a lot of mist floating around...and all that. Yeah...I've gone and sunk myself deep into the CC game.
    @Nikkei_Simmer , I had to laugh at the comments about Hank, I've always hated that dang thing below his lip! It does look like a dead caterpillar... :D
    **NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Connor looks goofy without his beard!! :o (but I knew it was going to happen)
    **Oh MY!!! Obliterated!! To die on a treadmill, that has to be the worst way to go.
    **I think @lanlyn used the same post disaster CC in one of her stories, it looks very familiar.
    **Ewwwww, shower scene...averts eyes!
    **Cutie pie kiddos!
    **Ah, but that is why you BECOME the boss!! ;)
    **Alanna darling Nerds rule the world...
    **I'm still resisting mods and any CC that is more than patterns..slippery slope indeed.

@Charlottesmom

MRCC
    Well...I kinda figured that would be the first thing that Harm would key in on about Hank Goddard.
    Connor may look goofy, but he'll probably be one of the key guys stepping up to rebuild Sunset Valley as will Jared. :D See, I can be nice to them. :mrgreen:
    Yep...not too far away from the epicenter of the blast too, he probably didn't feel it...just vaporized.
    Hmmm...I might have to check out @lanlyn's stories. :)

TCS

I know... I just put them in just for poops and giggles. :D
    The kids seem to have done the whole genetics thing with the way they take after Mom and Dad. It's interesting.
    I've been my own boss for a while...that way, I can tell myself to go to h-e double hockeysticks. :D
    So they do...my younger son is into computers and all that...he's well on his way to success. :D
    Well...I helped my wife down that slippery slope of CC. Just like @mikezumi and @igazor helped me along. Y'know One good turn deserves another...and the good old "pay it forward". :D@Featherbelle is doomed. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited January 2018
    @jordand Thank you

@Charlottesmom Thank you

@bekkasan Aww lovely kisses

@emorrill Forgot to say, I really enjoyed how you used the song lyrics and screens
    fro mthe past togheter great job.
    edited January 2018
    jordand wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer, I enjoyed your latest Chikamori update. I'm envious of your cows and chickens! I am wanting to get more store content, and was bummed to find out that I missed the Farm Fresh Folk Set, which was on sale from roughly 12:30-3 a.m. last night :( . I'll have to keep watch on the daily deals sheet to see when it will be coming up again. I haven't been able to keep up with it yet, but I have bookmarked your other new story so that I can start reading it. :)

@jordand Oh, there's a lot of the "Store" that I have yet to get...and that I'm itching to purchase. Gotta free up some $$$$ for Simpoints. :D I'm going to have to keep watching the DD (Daily Deals). I came into TS3 thinking Oh...I just want a few items that look interesting. Yeah...RIIIIIIIIIGHT... Now I want EVERYTHING. :( Yep...I'm doomed. My wallet hates me.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 21: VJ....

Meggie's Birthday was in one week, Connor and Jared had called L and the three of them planned a special party for her. L asked if he could bring his little brother to meet Meggie since he was visiting from Riverview. Jared thought it was a great idea and told L to bring him along, the more the merrier.

Meggie was completely oblivious, she and VJ had a week full of lip locked fun..so her mind was not exactly on her Birthday. Though she still chatted with L everyday, he was careful to never once bring up her Birthday or the fact that he would be there to see her.

24529946747_6fce7a3008_b.jpg

She was still having L related dreams every now and again, she still missed him very much even though she had VJ to distract her now.

27618410219_e7e6cb2a2b_b.jpg

Meggie was over VJ's house, they had an impromptu pillow fight and were beating the ever loving snot out each other...

38725536714_d3eff6e193_b.jpg

38725535144_595a816578_b.jpg

L called a few minutes later...

38725533434_1cb4f846ae_b.jpg

39433527441_62c6dd631e_b.jpg

VJ got more clenched up about the phone call..Meggie texted L constantly, he called her every day, he knew that they chatted on the computer every night, it was in VJ's opinion annoying! He decided to tell Meggie exactly what he though about her relationship with L.

38725528574_b5d7e9de31_b.jpg

He concluded by saying that he wished Meggie talked to him half as much as she did to L..

38725527474_674ae26b1a_b.jpg

Meggie saw that he was hurt so she did her best to make it up to him, she understood...she really did chat with L a lot and promised to cut down a little to make VJ happier. She would do anything for VJ, she was developing very strong feelings for him.

38725521474_ca199ddd1b_b.jpg

It was the morning of her Birthday, VJ invited her over nice and early as it was a Saturday, his dad and brother took off to the circus the next town over for the day so they had the house to themselves...Meggie was feeling a bit daring..on this the dawn of her 17th year.

24567506387_6923b6ae12_b.jpg

They started out making out on the couch...

24567489887_90a44e2899_b.jpg

"Want to move this over to the bed.." she asked shyly..

24567490847_7fa1540894_b.jpg

You didn't need to ask VJ twice, he practically dragged her over to the bed.

24567499907_7347c40939_b.jpg

24567497917_570be3ff0d_b.jpg

24567492777_2bcfa2ac3c_b.jpg

VJ was so into what was going on that he almost didn't hear her say "wait...." in a very small voice

24567496167_7407ed3a4b_b.jpg

She sat back up "I'm sorry VJ, I thought I was ready for this but I just can't...can we wait a little longer?"

"We can wait as long as you want, I want you to be ready, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to..."

24567494437_28395205c8_b.jpg

He had been waiting for Meggie for years, a little more time was fine with him. Though being a red blooded male all the cold showers were getting a bit irksome.

The day passed quickly as they spent most of it playing video games, though they did get in a bit more smooching. Meggie got a text from Jared telling her to be home in an hour.

24567489327_6a8973af58_b.jpg

Jared said he wanted to talk to VJ as they walked in the door, he told Meggie to go upstairs and change into her favorite clothes...Meggie figured they were going to go out bowling or something for her Birthday, she changed into her red shirt, comfy and cute...She wasn't sure about the choice though, as she was thinking about changing again L walked into her room..

38795080564_c5fa3c1f64_b.jpg

39473547272_7a45e829a8_b.jpg

The first words out of her mouth were "Do you like this shirt?" L was like What?? But told her he always liked her bunny shirt.

38795082354_892684c41b_b.jpg

Meggie agreed, she loved her bunny shirt, so she changed...right in front of L!!

24635996977_50c0c5911c_b.jpg

Meggie was so engrossed in her "yeah baby" pose that she didn't realize L was staring at her..

38795076324_dbe130eecc_b.jpg

He decided this was a good time to give her her Birthday gift..

38795071524_eefbd6946f_b.jpg

It was a gorgeous new bracelet, after she put it on she gave him a huge hug.

38795069494_c918438a48_b.jpg

"Do you like it?" he asked

"I love it!!" she laughed happily...

38795066084_f4e257f03b_b.jpg

"I love you L.." she added and suddenly noticed her heart thudding in her chest, she had told L she loved him almost every day but somehow this time seemed different.

she moved closer...

38795064394_e7b954bb64_b.jpg

put her hand on his shoulder...all of a sudden she wanted to kiss him, a real kiss not a cheek kiss, she wanted to kiss him like she kissed VJ...

38795072954_602e4c42db_b.jpg

she was drawing him in closer, L was obviously into it too as his hands went into her hair and he started gently moving her closer..

38795060934_f280dd1cd4_b.jpg

"Meggie...." came as a whisper from L..she could feel his heart racing from standing so close..

38795059004_1bd2c42030_b.jpg

A loud slamming of the door separated L and Meggie and a very peeved VJ walked into the room..

39473507472_b163ea98fa_b.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited January 2018
    Today, I built a house!
    Recently, I've been looking on this here thread, and I've seen some nice houses, particularly the likes of @Sigzy05 's and @T_Mari 's, so I thought I'd try one myself. The house there was dark and gothic and I didn't like it, so, commence the house showcase!
    This is as-top-a-view-as-I-can-get of the house.
    N7ETDuX.jpg
    Roof removed:
    uyz86qm.jpg
    Floor below (I basically ran out of room upstairs):
    xTTCMkk.jpg
    Close-up of the balcony bit leading up to the front door:
    DTsSrua.jpg
    I'm really proud of this house and It must have taken me mearly 2 hours at least in total to completely finish it, and I'm sure I'm quite finished, I never am.
    I'm hoping to do more houses like this in the future, so any building tips? Thanks in advance :)
    Post edited by Minx11 on
    @Minx11, I'm in awe... I could never figure out how to deal with a console controller, much less build with it. The frustration level would mount to the point where I'd be tempted to hurl said controller out the CLOSED window...then I'd have to repair it (the window).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer In the first attempt, I was using foundations instead of walls and I just couldn't get the stairs to line up with the ground level platform I made. I eventually gave up and did that, which thankfully worked :D
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Kitty!!

@Karritz Kitty!!

@Simtown15 Kitty!!

@emorrill Yay!! *hugs*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Am still working on the makeovers. I got so engrossed in trying to figure out what the @&amp;%$ was happening in the X-Files last night, I neglected my game a bit. I've got 1 1/2 left (I started Sandi, and I still need to get Carli de-ghostified). Will cross my fingers that I;m able to finish tonight.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Charlottesmom :flushed: Oh boy..... That won't end well. And her birthday party hasn't even started!
    You seriously got me thinking Meggie and VJ were gonna romp and she would get pregnant. ;) (See I like drama :p )
    I can see why L was disappointed...I thought for sure Meggie would've jumped in his arms upon seeing him!
    I don't blame VJ for feeling jealous...
    I'm worried now though... :worried:

Love the way you described all the romance! :blush: Please get the next chapter out very very soon! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill , This is the mellow before the storm!! ;) But it will not be a very long wait for the end of this one, I know what the end game is for this story and want to finish up Misunderstood without trying to do two stories. Jared needs to hit YA already!! :o . i’d also love to do the original of Secret Obsession..I veered way off the deep end and flew off the tracks. I also made the mistake of not keeping to just the original characters, L is a huge distraction to my eyeballs! <3

@MoonandStars83 , I LOVED X Files, I found it pretty easy to follow even though the arc episodes were never my favorites. I remembered the Smoking man and Scully way back when the first met and I know I said to my husband way back then “he totally loves her” guess I was right, the old per ver t, he’s like 30years older than her. My husband didn’t remember the scene they showed when SM “kidnapped” Scully that time way back when. Looks like no Krycek in these... :'(
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited January 2018
    Next set of pictures:

Angie's family move to the yard abode near the bridge

26198213_10155201798266497_5117020556197778711_o.jpg?oh=8fe7b70643b573b3faed9bf2d3617a0b&oe=5AEE2BB2

They look around at the tidy space while Big Bruce just puts on the TV. He has no complaints if there is a TV

26220505_10155201798286497_1572362585461042629_o.jpg?oh=4c80d26dc0a10527011a55ff5baec8a1&oe=5AF6C513

'Is this all I get?' Angie is not happy!

26220530_10155201798296497_7079491704249735871_o.jpg?oh=565d414ea45b9756b9a0c614726b56f1&oe=5AF07BDC

There is something authentic about having a kitchen outside!

26221050_10155201798611497_5820005913470399195_o.jpg?oh=da00c17299ea7c9b89815979bb171b3e&oe=5ABE67B9

Over the road there are more yard abodes and Angie is interested in who they are

26233612_10155201798631497_622687143066733035_o.jpg?oh=9a90876fa2475b6e8d49a8fe774a1382&oe=5AED1EA7

She gives them 'the stare' which is a warning that she runs this area now...

26172288_10155201798731497_2296789863048280144_o.jpg?oh=6e294bc3fb8bef2eda26a853fc2b72cf&oe=5AF7E282

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom Boy, I still remember when they were still shooting X-Files up where we are. I also remember Duchovny crying about the incessant rain. ~snicker~ William B. Davis is well-known in Vancouver circles with the Vancouver Playhouse and for his acting school, the William B Davis Centre for Actors study which is now affiliated with VanArts. Believe it or not, Davis had quit smoking before the series even started, but he'll forever be known for that iconic role as the Cigarette Smoking Man.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top