Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    T_Mari wrote: »
    He's adorable! I love him!

He is a cutie isn't he, I've loved him since toddlerhood! His dad was a looker too.. ;) He is my favorite of @Namaya92 's Sims.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom Like the new shirts, big L is better. :) Who did you scrub out but left the blue sneakers?

@Sigzy05 Gorgeous house. :)

@minx11 cute sim!

@Karritz The meteor's are mostly inexpensive. Rare ones sell for high. There is one that sells for over 10k, but very rare. Gems are better for collecting. I can't do flowers since I don't have seasons in.
  • T_MariT_Mari Posts: 75 Member
    I finally became a member so I can finally post my sims pic!
    pyX7hTD.jpg
    my sim just eating dinner with a gun. No need to be intimidated
    fZKpg78.jpg
    She's finished eating and all she wants to do is go to bed
    cBNQNnA.jpg
    These are sims I created today.
    99g5XgV.jpg
    This one below was inspired by Crystal from Lookism (the face alone, not the personality or clothes)
    iAD0UT2.jpg
    I don't really like how this one's make up came out. I could find a good color to blend her blush but I still left it there. She's now learning to contour lol
    5PviLI5.jpg
    @bekkasan , That was Connor, he threw the Clone Drone at Meggie as I needed a second one, he got stuck in the cloud of poof!
    **I swear I will do feedback on your stories tomorrow, I have been dragging my feet and staying off the computer for too long. :o
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @bekkasan , That was Connor, he threw the Clone Drone at Meggie as I needed a second one, he got stuck in the cloud of poof!
    **I swear I will do feedback on your stories tomorrow, I have been dragging my feet and staying off the computer for too long. :o

You've been missed - but I'm sure you have had your hands full over the holiday season. It's been quiet here - and I've been missing a lot too.

I'm working on Caroline and Friends now - was going to do something else but got distracted with doing another video. It's almost done. But, knowing me, that will probably mean I'll stop for a while and pick it up again in a few days when I've completely forgotten what was happening in it.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

So after talking to Donny on the phone, I've decided to change into different clothing to get comfortable. I then decided to upgrade my speaker but thought better of it after what Donny suggested over the phone even though I don't think what he suggested as we've been very careful. But still, I shouldn't take any chances just in case something did slip though and I'm pregnant like he suggested.
    RzsQjGql.jpg

After I've stopped working on the speaker, I changed into my nightie so that I could go to bed. But before I did that, I went to do a load of laundry and it broke just right before the clothes had gotten done washing. So I've removed the clothes from the washer to the dryer and called the repair person to come and fix it even though I could do this on my own but I don't want to take any chances with fixing it myself. So Betty Petersen came by to fix it even though it was after 3 o'clock in the morning.
    BsqNRm8l.jpg

So while Betty fixed the washer, I sat down to read a book until she gets done and then I can mop up the puddle and then head to bed for a little bit... :)
    BgK0dInl.jpg

I woke up with another craving for Mac & Cheese for breakfast.
    ykrJ3ZFl.jpg

So after I got done eating, I had received a phone call from the doctor at the hospital asking me to come in for the results of the blood test.
    251NYr6l.jpg

SS thinking to herself: How the heck did this happen and when? How am I going to deal with this?
    3WU0IQnl.jpg

SS thinking to herself again: Can I do this by myself?
    gQ946aZl.jpg

SS: I'm not even finished getting my degree yet. How am I supposed to finish my education at the university?... :cry:
    kFOReuYl.jpg

SS: This is all happening too fast for me.
    OroSQm1l.jpg
    ntIVeKBl.jpg

SS: Hello! Are you busy? I need you to come over as I need to see you.
    yb881O6l.jpg

SS: How do I tell him what I'm about my condition? Will he be willing to stick around me? I guess I won't know the answers to these questions until I tell him and hope that he doesn't run in the opposite direction... :cry:
    EjTipFvl.jpg

SS: I'm so glad that you're here Donny...
    VZfXIQ4l.jpg

SS: So how's your day going today, Donny?
    Donny: Well it was going pretty good until you called me sounding all worried and like you had been crying. Did you hear anything about your blood tests?
    b0TWsRol.jpg

SS: Oh wow! What do you think about this rain that we're getting on the 1st day Spring? Do you think that it will wash away all of the snow that we had this past winter?
    PkjbA9Dl.jpg

Donny: I don't want to talk about the rain or snow as I just want to know if you heard anything about your tests.
    SS: I...I got a phone call this morning from the doctor asking me to come into the hospital to see her as she wouldn't give me the reults over the phone.
    Donny: Well, stop beating around the bush and tell me what she said. Was it just food poisoning?
    SS: Do you remember the night that you called me up asking me to meet you at Mick's Master Karaoke for a date?
    Donny: Yes I remember that night. What does that have to do with what you're going to tell me?
    SS: You remember what happened upstairs that night after we got done playing the tabletop game?
    Donny: Yes I remembered what we did after playing that game, we kissed for a little bit.
    8ppCAtOl.jpg?1

SS: Do you remember what happened after that kiss?
    Donny: We took our picture together in the photobooth... UH OH, that's right, we got a little too playful in there, didn't we?
    u0fFOocl.jpg?1

SS: Yes and now I'm pregnant.
    B9T0VeOl.jpg

Donny: That's great! You're make a great mother.
    SS: But Donny, I'm not even done completing my degree yet. How am I to finish it up now as I won't have any time for school and to take care of a baby. I'm not ready for this. I can't be a mother just yet. What am I going to do now?
    1ZgQhxvl.jpg

Donny: Now now, don't cry. I'm here for you and I will take care of whatever you and the baby will need. We will get through this together. You can move in with me as I have a bigger house and you can still go to school to get your Fine Arts degree. Okay?
    SS: You still want me to move in with you?
    Donny: Of course I do. I want you and I to be together. And to raise this baby together as a family.
    givPC1nl.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    This last update is a short one.
    Nikolas decided that maybe a fairy could cheer him up. He headed to the arboretum to look for some, but didn't find any.
    Screenshot-233.jpg
    Meanwhile, now that Hubert was free of his relationship, he could finally be with his new love, Miriam.
    Screenshot-234.jpg
    Miriam's husband saw and their relationship bar was fully red anyways, so he finally divorced her. (He's in the floor.) However, both of her kids dislike him AND Miriam is evil! (He doesn't know that though.)
    Screenshot-235.jpg
    Nikolas started feeling angsty because of all of the stress. He tried to skip school, but was caught by Stacy. Instead of behaving, he set a booby trap and decided to stay out after curfew.
    Screenshot-236.jpg
    Omg, they finally did it!! Why am I so excited about divorce?
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @T_Mari Interesting utensil your sim has! Your sims are pretty. Congrats on member!

@Charlottesmom Its all good :) You know I love your comments, but, if you don't have time, don't worry. Dogs, kids and hubby's are more important. So, Meggie really was in love with herself and not the hidden Conner! That is too funny. I was thinking maybe it was whoever was in the blue shoes, but, we know she is not really fond of Conner.

@lisasc360 Ah, wow, Donny really is a sweetheart! Congrats to both of them! :)

@Simtown15 Yaah, bigger pictures of the drama! Poor kiddo's don't look happy at all.
    @bekkasan , It had to be herself as she is only a teen as is her duplicate (that was just produced) and Connor is a YA, no mods here so it’s impossible for him to get hearts for her at this stage. I imagine when she ages up the whole dang house will get hearts for her, my spare L is in that house and I can bet he will, they share 3 traits.

No more delays, I’m making time tomorrow to do feedback for you and mikezumi specifically (in your story threads) but will try to leave feedback here too if I have time. :smiley:
    One thing I've noticed with the thread being somewhat slower at the moment is that it's easier to read the stories.

I did finally manage to complete Caroline's story - Episode 4.

It is currently saving and I'll then send it to YouTube.

It seems another storm is brewing here and I apparently need to go out to buy food for the week today - just got told - so I may not get it loaded today.

I have to sit with it for the hour or two it takes to load at my current internet speeds - if I walk away the computer goes to sleep and I have to start again.

I have a box of books to unpack from my big clean up so I might do that while it loads.

In this episode Caroline goes to work and rescues some sims from drowning, she collects suns and seeds and sells suns and flowers to upgrade the wash basin in her bathroom and to buy a better fridge. She's gradually furnishing her house.

We also see her learn to dive and she collects the kelp she needs for her adventure and delivers it. That leads her to being required to walk on a fire pit which she does and she ends with the need to fight a shark. While diving she met Triton King and I gave him his scales while underwater.

All that in under 30 minutes so it's a busy video. I hope you are able to watch when I get it loaded.

Happy Simming.
  • SkyLioness454SkyLioness454 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello there! Today was a long day for my sim, for I spent many of hours at my computer! First off Kileana decided she no longer wanted to be with Haley and so she broke it off, but was very ready to follow it up with the wonderful Sandra, and after many a nice dates, skinny dips, and woohoo's, they tied the knot and released a little baby jared! Oh did the mommas enjoy the art of motherhood. Both wished eachother to read parenting books-so cute! (uh, wish fulfilled duh!) Sandra had hours of jamming out in the babies room while Kileana taught him not only how to walk and talk, but more fun how to werewolf! Oh boy did he like ripping that carpet to shreds....
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Hello there! Today was a long day for my sim, for I spent many of hours at my computer! First off Kileana decided she no longer wanted to be with Haley and so she broke it off, but was very ready to follow it up with the wonderful Sandra, and after many a nice dates, skinny dips, and woohoo's, they tied the knot and released a little baby jared! Oh did the mommas enjoy the art of motherhood. Both wished eachother to read parenting books-so cute! (uh, wish fulfilled duh!) Sandra had hours of jamming out in the babies room while Kileana taught him not only how to walk and talk, but more fun how to werewolf! Oh boy did he like ripping that carpet to shreds....

This is my bestie, who got 3 for Christmas :D
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @SkyLioness454 Welcome to the forums!

So I haven't done much in game, admittedly. I have been playing around a bit in TS2 which gave me an idea for my next save. But it'll take forever to set up because I make everything absurdly complicated. :lol:

But! What I have been doing is trying to convert some items from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round to The Sims 3! The easy part has been ripping the models/texture to use...the hard part has been fitting the clothing to a sims 3 sim. Their shapes are super, super different. But! I am persistent! Here is a WIP:

From the game:
    latest?cb=20130426085908

WIP in Blender on the Sims 3 adult female body:
    urhQecp.jpg

Right now, the bottoms are driving me crazy. :lol: I won't give up, but yeesh. The issue is in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Lei Fang and the other DoA girls tend to be pretty curvy, so their breast and but.t areas have thus far been the hardest. Having to conform them to the ts3 body while maintaining their structure.

I have another model I want to work on now. I can't remember who I chose...I want to say Tina? But I'll have to look through the literally 100+ ripped models I have to figure it out. :lol:

Pray for me. :tongue:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I know I should be doing feedback my friends but...

I'm having too much fun writing Sam's next chapter! :mrgreen:

It's so cute y'all! You're going to love it!! <3

Hopefully I'll have it done and posted by tomorrow afternoon. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Emily4331 I actually have a CC which resembles that closely and when my sim wears it their hips get wider. The coincidence is too uncanny. My laptop accidentally reset (because i didnt stop it in time) So i'm waiting for origin to load up before i go into the sims, but ill ss it and show you. I just thought it was funny.
    @T_Mari DoA is pretty popular for getting inspiration for CC or for ripping models from to convert. lol So it wouldn't surprise me.
    @Emily4331 this is a normal swimsuit
    l4PNzJG.jpg

and this is the one with the wider hips. As i looked it over, i no longer see the similarities but it does in fact widen the hips
    oJPOf3Q.jpg

@T_Mari I can see where you got the similarities. Your sim is gorgeous, by the way! :heart:

CC that changes the body shape is likely due to whoever made it having messed with the sim's base body in the process. The body is connected to the clothes and if you made changes to the body, it will reflect on the in-game model. That, or whatever mesh they used as their reference for their morphs wasn't don't right itself. I don't know, though, I am only a novice. :lol:
    edited January 2018
    Episode 4 of Caroline and Friends is no on YouTube

https://youtu.be/Qh-r0vqZILs

This is a busy video with Caroline participating in a variety of activities including diving, harvesting kelp, rescuing sims from drowning, staying at a resort, walking on burning coals, studying charisma at the library and meeting new sims.

I hope you enjoy watching it.

Happy Simming

EDIT: The storm still hasn't arrived - and I failed to go shopping - I suspect it'll be take away tonight. :)
    Back to share a base Lei Fang sim I made for whenever I am done with all of her parts I plan to convert (the bikini, her main outfit, and her hair). And to share some TS2 screenshots I took!

First, Lei Fang:
    xNJKcLz.png

pNGD1I2.png
    Hopefully my CC won't clip due to sliders like that top does. :tongue: Also, that top highlights a problem I'd say a lot of people make when first making CC: It doesn't conform to the body well enough and it is the thickness of paper. So if I turn that Lei Fang sim, there is this see through part in her top...which is freaky to look at. :lol: So, remember kids, if you make CC: conform it as closely as possible to the body and thicken it! :3

Now to TS2 screenies:
    7nX2sbz.png
    Thought this was cute! Didn't make the connection in TS3. I actually have a plan to make working rabbit holes for my next saved game. (as in, buildings that are all accessible, even if some parts of them are rabbitholes) and I can use this Red's Diner as a guide! :3

ooMRF62.png
    Daniel Pleasant being a bad husband. :tongue: I miss this interaction in TS3. :(

Mary-Sue wasn't happy :lol:
    IO35aSh.png

And Daniel went coo coo:
    5X1kLMZ.png

There is a lot happening in this one. :lol:
    7sgdXZF.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Emily4331 Here is your prezzie as promised

You know that sim you liked from yesterday's email... You can haz :p Her name is Danni Devlin her friends call her Double "D" ...Why she has that nickname I have no idea :|

But there was a problem :(

She died and came back as a zombie :o

TAKhWLM.png

4t5HbT7.png

UxGWF9v.png

But there is good news She started attacking me and my sim ladies and being the brave sim I am used several of the girls as a human shield so I could escape..

gzhb20v.png

Sure five of my hotties were mauled killed and eaten but it bought me time to find a cure so you will get her normal version.I love a happy ending

Included is the "I Heart Zombies" shirt hand done by me and

A giant wall mural painting of the Walking Dead cast

iJIyjrG.png

You know how she looks human :smirk:

PS: Since You are a DOAX fan like me one of my sim ladies took a pic for you.She is cosplaying as Ayane

xryXPJ5.png

Download Link

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9174968

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Not much to report from me except I was late for work :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Here is some feedback

@ T_Mari Great update ( not sure I got your username correct)

@CravenLestat Great update

@Emily4331 Your sims 2 graphics are great, not tried sims 2 on this new computer but I
    have the complete version. Great sim too.

@lisasc360 Great update

@Simtown15 Great update

@PalmArrow Great updates

@Karritz Great udpates

@Namaya92 I like him both younger and older,
    wonderful update as always.

@jordand Thank you

@Charlottesmom L looks great, Meggie loving herself
    not sure I seen that in my game yet, and Connor is cute.

@Minx11 Nice sim

@bekkasan Thank you

Now off to watch movies on TV.

• Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    We are dealing with a big storm here. The wind is at a force of more than 100km per hour here right now. The noise actually woke me up this morning. I'm looking outside and am watching some of the trees bend over quite dangerously. I remember having one of these storms a few years ago and quite a few trees had fallen over! Let's hope no trees fall on top of cars or houses today.

Anyways here's an update to the Colony:

tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2241, Day 2 - Violet’s Journal

You know, life has been so great lately that I’m kind of scared things will start to go downhill again soon enough. I used to believe it was possible to be happy all the time, but after what I went through with Hunter, I am a bit more anxious about the future in general. Davey and I have been doing great. I caught myself a few times trying to find signs of our relationship being not what it seemed, but I haven’t been able to find any. We are taking things quite slow in a way. I mean, we live together and all, but haven’t gone any further than a kiss in our relationship. I enjoy it actually. I feel like we’re building a strong foundation before we move on to the more passionate side of our romance.

tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o7_1280.png

It’s the small things about Davey that make me really happy I’m with him. For example earlier today he proposed to clean the bathroom together! It actually turned the bothersome chore into something fun. We talked a lot about cooking and all the other townies while plumbing the toilet and scrubbing the shower walls. We shared gossip about nearly everyone in town, except Hunter. It was too painful to talk about him and I’m sure it’d be too uncomfortable for Davey to bring him up as well. I didn’t have any contact with Hunter anymore. He never even tried to contact me either, not even to ask how Hana was doing. I’m starting to realize slowly that I gave him an easy way out by breaking up with him while I was pregnant with his baby. He probably wanted to run away anyways and I made it easy for him. I’m glad I did though, because I think it would have truly broken me if I had tried to hang onto a guy who felt like he was imprisoned…

tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

Anyways, enough about the past! My eyes are directed at the future, especially Hana’s future. I want her to become the happiest child in this town and I’ve decided that since Hunter didn’t take any effort to be in her life so far, I’m not going to tell her Davey isn’t her real father. I think Davey will appreciate it too to be considered her actual father. He loves Hana a lot and takes care of her very well. When it was time for her first birthday, he was just as excited to watch her age up as I was!

tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o6_1280.png
    tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o4_1280.png

Hana (unfortunately) inherited Hunter’s bright blond hair, though luckily she did get my eyes. She is a beautiful little girl and just like me she loves to play with toys. Watching her happy and innocent face as she played with her music toy really made me want to have more children. Maybe it was time for me and Davey to move past the kissing stage!

tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_p1in514U0p1wu9mp0o5_1280.png

The Year 2241, Day 2 - Violet’s Journal (2)

I examined myself in the mirror today and came to the conclusion that I didn’t really look my age. I had this long hair ever since I was a teenager and I never really changed it while growing up, but now that I was a mother with a handsome boyfriend who I lived with, I felt like I should get rid of this child-like appearance and exchange it for something a bit more mature. And so I decided to grab a pair of scissors and to cut off all of my precious hair!

tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o4_1280.png
    tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o2_1280.png

I really did look different with short hair. I liked it myself, but suddenly I started wondering if Davey would still think I was pretty with this new look… It made me really anxious so I went downstairs immediately to confront him with the short haired version of myself. I found him in the kitchen.
    “So I decided to have a little make-over… what do you think?” I asked with a small voice, too afraid to look him in the eye. I awkwardly played with some of my hairs. It felt weird that they were so short now. I’d have to get used to that feeling.

tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o7_1280.png

“Ohh, it’s very different!” Davey said. “You look amazing, I always considered you the cute type, but right now I just think you’re really hot and it makes me want to do stuff…”
    I looked at him now, my cheeks blushing red because of what he said. My stomach started to squeeze itself together and my heart was beating like crazy. “W-what kind of stuff?” I asked him. Of course I knew what he meant, but I wanted him to say it. Our relationship had suddenly reached a whole new level of excitement.

tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o5_1280.png

Davey suddenly embraced me and looked me in the eye with a glance that pierced straight through my heart. “You know…” he whispered. “…naked stuff.”
    To prevent me from saying something super awkward (thank god), he locked our lips together and gave me one of his amazing kisses. I was suddenly very happy with my new look, since it seemed to have ignited a certain flame inside Davey that finally made us able to move on to the next step in our relationship.

tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

As we moved ourselves to the bed and and indulged ourselves in lustful activities for the firs time, I realized that it had been a good thing to take it slow in the beginning and to wait with this until we were both a hundred percent sure we matched well together. It felt very right to be naked with Davey. It felt very real and comfortable as well. Even in my most vulnerable state, I felt safe and happy in his arms.

This was definitely the man I wanted to grow very very old with.

tumblr_p1qxhrwjUe1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top