Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    woo gg SpurklyNinja!

Thanks! :smiley:
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    @pammiechick when will you update? the suspense is killing me >.<
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    To all my dear readers,

Happy%20New%20Year.jpg

May 2016 be the best year yet!

And a very happy new year to you, too. <3
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick when will you update? the suspense is killing me >.

Hoping for tomorrow! I'm shooting for once a week at the moment.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    hello! i'm a member now! yay! o:) here's a link to my thread if you're interested
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/868717/lunars-legacy?new=1
    edited May 2016
    While Aulani and Ysa work out together, the grandparents take over baby duty.

Screenshot_688.jpg

Screenshot_677.jpg

Time passes until one day, it is time for the twins to age up. Queen Hawika does the honors.

“It is time, my dearest Creator Heiress, Kalani, arise!”

Screenshot_689.jpg

The little girl looks amazingly like her great grandmother, Kaila, even inheriting her red hair!

Screenshot_690.jpg

And when Koa ages up, he immediately gives his big sister a hug. He looks just like his grandfather Lakeki!

Screenshot_691.jpg

While all this was happening, Lakeki has a birthday, too.

Screenshot_695.jpg

Shocked, Hawika embraces him, saying, “I’m so sorry we missed your birthday, my love. Will you forgive me?”

Stroking her soft hair, he whispers, “Just being able to share my life with you is all I need, Hawika.”

Screenshot_697.jpg

Hawika’s throat closes at the thought of Lakeki’s time being near. She will live for quite a while. Hagen is seeing to that. She wishes Lakeki would take the alien potion as well, but he refuses. It is for a queen, not a slave, he told her.

She kisses him with a tear in her eye.

Screenshot_698.jpg

Since the twins aged up, it is time for Aulani to retreat back to his own tribe. The two lovers spend one last night together in a special place, high above on a ridge.

Aulani starts a huge fire to warm them.

Screenshot_700.jpg

They cuddle, enjoying each other. Ysa doesn’t want this night to ever end.

Screenshot_702.jpg

But as the moon peeks through the clouds and the sun’s last rays are seen over the horizon, Aulani pulls Ysa to him to say good bye.

“No, my love,” Ysa says. “I command you to stay by my side. At least for another month or two.”

Aulani strokes Ysa’s beautiful face. “You know I cannot do that. By command of your own council, I must leave once our children are not babies. Plus, my tribe needs me. There are no slaves tending our compound except for one. I can’t imagine what the garden looks like. Kiva cannot do it all herself.”

Screenshot_703.jpg

Ysa tries not to cry, but she cannot help it.

“Oh, love, don’t cry,” Aulani whispers as he wipes her cheek with his thumb. “You’ll see me quite often. All you have to do is come visit with the children. Mother will allow this.”

Screenshot_706.jpg

“I know,” Ysa says in a hoarse whisper. “But it won’t be the same.”

Screenshot_704.jpg

He pulls her in closer, not knowing how to make her feel better. There was nothing he could do about it. She was an Explorer and would be gone a lot and he had his duty as Master Slave of his tribe. He was just grateful for the opportunity to live his life out at home instead of fleeing to Sixam or worse, escaping to the outer world of depravity like Palani did. Who knew what happened to his brother in that world of violence and strange customs. At least the Amazon didn’t have problems with murders, theft, and other horrible crimes. Their ways were best.

Screenshot_710.jpg

Pulling her back from him, Aulani assures her, “Baby, listen to me. In time, you’ll have your duty and may even want to sire another child along your travels. I will understand, of course. But this is not a bad thing. It is our way. The Amazon way. We should embrace what we have together and not be sad. Does this make sense?”

Screenshot_712.jpg

Ysa nods, but with all her heart, she doesn’t believe this is the best way. She wants to help Queen Hawika push for more rights for slaves. But until the first wave hits and there are no repercussions over the changes, she has to be happy with how things are at the moment.

Clinging to Aulani, Ysa kisses him, not wanting to let go. Not wanting to say good bye.

Screenshot_708.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Such a sweet but sad chapter. The twins are so cute!
    I feel bad for Ysa and Aulani, hopefully they'll manage! I'm curious how the original tribe will react to Aulani's return!
    My face always lights up when I see a new chapter posted :blush:
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yes, it's really hard... :( I would like to see Aulani and Ysa together <3
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    What a wonderful chapter <3 Even though nobody is very happy at that moment I can feel the peace which is at the moment. As soon as Aulani returns it is over. So I enjoy what I get ;)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh, I love the twins so much. Good to see the red hair gene re-enter the family... No offense too anyone! :)
    I'm going to miss Ysa, but yay new update!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Aluani! Move those hands up a little we need to keep a rating here!
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I don't know how I missed this updated earlier!! I'm already sad at Ysa and Aulani having to part -- they turned out to be such a wonderful couple. Those shots of them at the bluffs are incredibly gorgeous, and so bittersweet. Still, I'm excited to see what comes next -- and their twins! Red hair! It was also really sweet to see Lakeki and Hawika again. I can't believe he's an elder. He's too handsome to ever age!
    sabreene wrote: »
    I don't know how I missed this updated earlier!! I'm already sad at Ysa and Aulani having to part -- they turned out to be such a wonderful couple. Those shots of them at the bluffs are incredibly gorgeous, and so bittersweet. Still, I'm excited to see what comes next -- and their twins! Red hair! It was also really sweet to see Lakeki and Hawika again. I can't believe he's an elder. He's too handsome to ever age!

I don't understand the red hair. The only thing I can think of is that both of them have cc hair and that could have offset the color and made it go bonkers. Lakeki has red hair, but still...I was expecting little blondies!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    How sad. I'm glad we'll be seeing Ysa outside of the relationship though, so that we can get a better idea of her personality!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Please Update! :p
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • meyaoyemeyaoye Posts: 14 New Member
    Isn't that Koa be the elder one?
    @cupcake12 wrote: »
    Please Update! :p

Sorry...because of Leia's search, I can only update once a week right now. I'll have something in a few days!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    thanks
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    awesome update Pammie :D The twins are adorable! I have read somewhere that both parent's having CC hair can cause the children to have red hair, so that might be what happened -- but whatever it is, they turned out super cute! <3
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @pammiechick one of my Amazons had red hair after one parent having cc hair ^^ the mother had cc black and the dad had base game brown
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @pammiechick one of my Amazons had red hair after one parent having cc hair ^^ the mother had cc black and the dad had base game brown

Well, I wonder if this is a new development. My Amazons have always had cc hair.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2016
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by Maladi777 on
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited January 2016
    @Maladi777
    This is strange...your story answers posted on my Amazon story!!! :flushed:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @Maladi777

I also noticed it and I thought that I clicked something wrong, but it seems it is really :/ It's weird...
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Maladi777

I'm sorry. I have no idea how this happened! Deleted it.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi