Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I'm highlighting some stories you might want to read in the forum magazine SimCom. It's a plethora of information about Sims 4 that will make your playing even better!

My first article is out. This will be the last time I mention it here because I want to keep this for Tribe Wahine, but thought you'd like to see it!

Pammiechicks%20story%20picks.jpg

Pammiechick's Story Picks

Happy reading and simming!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Can't wait to see what Leia and Slave Meatball are cooking up together... somehow I doubt it's going to be pretty! But yay for the twins!
    Can't wait to see what Leia and Slave Meatball are cooking up together... somehow I doubt it's going to be pretty! But yay for the twins!

Yeah...well, Meatball certainly is up to no good and could be leading poor Leia astray. We'll see! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Wow twins! Didn't expect that :D

Will be interesting to see how the sibling rivalry develops and what Leia will do during her time as Creator
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    is that the same meatball dude as in the bloomer legacy?
    uggh im dying waiting for teh update XD
    is that the same meatball dude as in the bloomer legacy?
    uggh im dying waiting for teh update XD

Yes, but he's traversed the space/time continuum and is following an alternate reality! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I'm highlighting some stories you might want to read in the forum magazine SimCom. It's a plethora of information about Sims 4 that will make your playing even better!

My first article is out. This will be the last time I mention it here because I want to keep this for Tribe Wahine, but thought you'd like to see it!

Pammiechicks%20story%20picks.jpg

Pammiechick's Story Picks

Happy reading and simming!

Thank, I've been looking around for other legacies to read (NOT BECAUSE I'M BORED BY YOURS, I just love reading all the time!) but couldn't find anything that was awesome and interesting and the pictures were good. I'm a picky reader.
    @fierysimmer I'm glad you liked it! If you read Dust 2 Dust, you'll really like it, too. By the same author. It's about as long as my Amazon Challenge, but it has an ending! (Mine will, too, but not yet!) I will feature more, so stay tuned!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    @fierysimmer I'm glad you liked it! If you read Dust 2 Dust, you'll really like it, too. By the same author. It's about as long as my Amazon Challenge, but it has an ending! (Mine will, too, but not yet!) I will feature more, so stay tuned!

I just finished reading it myself! It truly is a very good story, very dramatic and well planned.
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    awesome update! I'm stuck in the hospital so extra thankful for wonderful things to read right now! can't wait to see what is going to happenn next! Thanks Pammie!! <3
    nessanewby wrote: »
    awesome update! I'm stuck in the hospital so extra thankful for wonderful things to read right now! can't wait to see what is going to happenn next! Thanks Pammie!! <3

Ohhh...I hope you get better! Should have new updates today (I'm thinking for ISBI and Harry, though...this one I can't update too often as I have to wait a bit on new Amazons. I will be updating once a week on it until then.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Loved the update! I can't wait to see how the twins look when they grow up, and of course how Leia does with her tribe.
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Thanks! The doctor just came in a bit ago -- looks like I may get to go home tomorrow. Happy New Year to me! haha Been here since Monday and REALLY ready to get OUT of this place, although they have been super great. But there is no place like home. Hard to catch up on sim playing though when you are interupted every 15 - 20 minutes for something. haha :#
    Thanks! The doctor just came in a bit ago -- looks like I may get to go home tomorrow. Happy New Year to me! haha Been here since Monday and REALLY ready to get OUT of this place, although they have been super great. But there is no place like home. Hard to catch up on sim playing though when you are interupted every 15 - 20 minutes for something. haha :#

Hang in there! Glad you're going home soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hope everyone has a great New Year's Day! (STAY SAFE)
    Happy New Year! <3
    edited January 2016
    To all my dear readers,

Happy%20New%20Year.jpg

May 2016 be the best year yet!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    woo so excited for summer! in july my mums due to have a baby <3
    woo so excited for summer! in july my mums due to have a baby

Awww...that's exciting! Congrats!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    so hype as i'm currently an only child :D
    > @LunarMoon88 said:
    > so hype as i'm currently an only child :D

Super awesome! Congrats to you and your family :D
    I'm a member now! Thanks to all who have liked and awesomed my posts and comments! :smiley:
    woo gg SpurklyNinja!