Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited June 2016
    I know you watch bachelorette and am thinking Chad and Evan two on one date = Awesome!!....... Drama !!!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    I know you watch bachelorette and am thinking Chad and Evan two on one date = Awesome!!....... Drama !!!

LOL! Yes...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited June 2016
    “There is something wrong here,” Dilabi says, as the three walk toward her old tribal grounds. “I can feel it.”

Aulani looks around. The scenery is gorgeous. He’s never been to a more tranquil place. “You might be right. I do not smell fire. How do these people eat? They do not have modern conveniences like we do in the desert.”

Screenshot_106.jpg

“And I don’t see anyone here. Shaman Noni should be out here greeting us at least. I’m worried.”

Screenshot_107.jpg

“Let us split up,” Ysa orders. “And we should have our weapons ready. Where is Shaman Mist?”

“She is coming soon,” Aulani explains. “She wanted to refill our canteens with the river water down below.”

Screenshot_112.jpg

Cautiously, Dilabi enters her old bedroom hut only to find Matias on the floor unmoving.

Screenshot_114_1.jpg

“Noo!” she cries. “My love! You can’t be...” but tears cluster, choking out her voice. She wails into her hands, shoulders shaking.

Screenshot_116_1.jpg

Shaman Mist runs into the hut. Bending down, she checks Matias’ pulse. “He is alive! Come. Help me lift him into the bed. Quickly!”

Both women hoist his large frame onto the bed. He lets out a garbled moan.

“All will be well, Dilabi. Do not worry. I will gather my herbs to treat the wounds. There is one that is deep, but the bleeding is slow. He will mend in no time.”

But Dilabi isn’t so sure. The look of death surrounds him.

Screenshot_178_1.jpg

Shaman Mist leaves the two, walking quickly to find the herbs she needs. If only she had all of her things from Tribe Wahine. This compound is primitive. She can only pray to the Maker she will find the healing herbs or Matias’ odds of surviving are low.

Screenshot_179.jpg

Dilabi cradles Matias in her arms, rubbing his forehead.

Cracking open an eye, Matias whispers, “Sweetness. You’re here. Are you safe?”

Screenshot_117_1.jpg

“I am safe, my love.” Dilabi tries to hold back tears but can’t.

“You’re crying.” He wipes a tear that trickles down her cheek. “I failed you.”

“You did nothing of the sort. You’re alive. That is enough.”

“Where are Ricci and Xela?”

Screenshot_118.jpg

Sweeping a piece of hair from Matias’ face, she hushes, “Shh...it is time for you to rest. I want you well. You are my Master Slave and I will need you.”

“I must go, Aulani. Everyone in Tribe Wahine will worry.”

“You cannot go with Simon out there. He could be waiting for us now and he will pick you off if you separate. Think about what happened to Ricci and Xela! And he almost killed Matias!”

Screenshot_181.jpg

“I will be armed and ready, Aulani. And you forget that I used to be the Royal Explorer. I know paths he does not. I will take a route that is remote.”

Screenshot_182.jpg

“You go against all that I feel is right, Ysa. Do not do this! We can send word to the next village and they can send a messenger. We must be here to protect Shaman Mist and Dilabi until Matias recovers. You know I am right.”

Sadly, Ysa nods. “You are right, my love. But I hate the thought of not being there for Kalani’s Creator ceremony.”

Screenshot_184.jpg

Aulani takes her hand. “These are hard times, Ysa. She will understand. I don’t think we should tell them about Ricci and Xela until we can bring their bodies home to rest.”

She nods and hugs Aulani, holding onto her love and praying they will one day find Simon and make him pay for what he has done.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Yay Matias is alive!
  • Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    Evil Pammiechick, playing with our feels like this; soo cruel!!!! :D Excellent part, I'm glad to see that all the thread hopings kept Matias around for them to find. Keep up the good thoughts people!!! *sense good vibes to keep Matias on the mend*
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    He's alive! All stinky but alive!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I KNEW Matias wasn't dead!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I am glad for the Mathias... <3 My heart would be broken if he would die, what Dilabi would do and their baby? :/ And I totally agree with Aulani, they can't leave injured Mathias, Dilabi and Mist alone. I feel Simon is somewhere close and he will come.
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Now Matias x Dilabi be like
    KsgmG08.gif
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    KsgmG08.gif

LOL!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    KsgmG08.gif

Yes! time to unsink the ship!
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I was like: Matias' stinking, he's alive :lol:
    Now let's plum Simon >:)
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Matias is strong, and with Dilabi by his side, he's sure to recover. Now where in the plum did Simon go off to?
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    OOH Simon's on the loose , I wonder where he could be hiding .. hmm .... If I remember correctly , wasn't he acquainted with Mor? hee hee
    I think something devious is in the works. >:)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • CatianaCatiana Posts: 17 New Member
    Pammiechick, I thought you cared more about us than putting us through all of that stuff with Matais!
    Catiana wrote: »
    Pammiechick, I thought you cared more about us than putting us through all of that stuff with Matais!

I do care about you! That's why he's not going to die...hopefully...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I am almost relieved, no celebration until Matias has fully recovered. And after Simon get his plum kicked. ;)
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Matias x Dilabi = unsinkable ghost ship!!! <3
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    Matias x Dilabi = unsinkable ghost ship!!! <3

yussss <3<3:D they are so cute together!
    2vc864m.jpg

Dear readers,

There will be ONE more update (tomorrow) and then I'm off to Italy for vacation! <3

Will be back in 10 days...I can't wait to start writing. The playing has been fun! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Dear readers,

There will be ONE more update (tomorrow) and then I'm off to Italy for vacation! <3

Will be back in 10 days...I can't wait to start writing. The playing has been fun! :love:

Oh @pammiechick, what great news! :) I wish you great vacation and I'll be waiting for you and your stories <3 And today's new update.... Mmmm... It sounds like a beautiful melody to me, can't wait :blush:
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    That was a nail-biting experience! I was almost yelling while I read that haha! So glad Matias is alive after all. Phew. Thank you for not being cruel and not leaving it at him being assumed dead when you go off on holiday! Speaking of which, have an amazing time in Italy! And enjoy all the delicious food! :)
    @ThePlumbob and @roseinblack69 Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    @pammiechick I hope you enjoy your vacation! (I'm sure it's much needed!) Can't wait to read today's update :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Have a wonderful vacation @pammiechick! :)