Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Really!? You've got one way out in the lead from that many?
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I wish I knew who was in the lead... So much suspense.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    nessanewby wrote: »
    Really!? You've got one way out in the lead from that many?

Yes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    After I got to six.... I had a horrible time trying to vote for #7. Why only 7?? why not 10? or 12? or 30?? LOL I want ALL of them to court Kalani!! They are all so plum handsome!!! <3

I know what you mean! But I'd guess 7 would be much easier to manage since only 8 sims fit in a household.

Dying to know who the front-runners are! :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Voted! Some very nice looking sim gods.
    edited May 2016
    After I got to six.... I had a horrible time trying to vote for #7. Why only 7?? why not 10? or 12? or 30?? LOL I want ALL of them to court Kalani!! They are all so plum handsome!!! <3

I know what you mean! But I'd guess 7 would be much easier to manage since only 8 sims fit in a household.

Dying to know who the front-runners are! :D

I could let it go above 8--I have 12 in Tribe Wahine now...but it's so hard to change clothing and I want Kalani to have access to CAS. She's going to look stunning the whole time. ;)

And besides...Kalani needs to focus. I can't imagine dealing with more than 7. I may add a few hunks later. Kalani is going to be one happy girl! (And confused... :cold_sweat: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Voted! So hard to choose... THE SUSPENSE IS REAL
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @pammiechick - yeah from my experience with 18... I don't advise it!!!! Way too hard to focus!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Voted!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I voted. I'm quite sure who the front runner is as I've read all the bios. :#
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It would be great if all men could be around Kalani, but as @lovebypondside said only 8 sims can be in household :( When I voted I felt like I am doing hard work, but it was worth... ;) I read all backstories few times till I decided what to choose. To have beautiful body and face don't mean everything yet, right? :) Now I am waiting for the results... Trying to be very patient :)
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    She's going to look stunning the whole time. ;)

I have no doubt! Ah, the pressures of being a bachelorette. :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    Voted!! Looking forward to seeing who her 7 will be!!
    EA Account: SunReiShin
    edited May 2016
    Screenshot_1.jpg

It is TIME!! And I am VERY pleased with the results. This is the best most interesting group. Congrats to everyone whose slaves made it in.

***RESULTS ARE IN***
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    Love the story Pammiechick. I've been reading during my study breaks which seem to end up twice as long. You write so beautifully. The story stays in my mind for ages.
    Love the story Pammiechick. I've been reading during my study breaks which seem to end up twice as long. You write so beautifully. The story stays in my mind for ages.

Wow...thank you! So glad you're enjoying it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • colom09colom09 Posts: 11 New Member
    OMG pammiechick you watch the bachelorette too? That is my favorite show and I was so excited for the first episode of the season it was good can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow!!
  • colom09colom09 Posts: 11 New Member
    Also poor Kalani she will be under a lot of pressure with all of those handsome men around! Lol
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Pammiechick, I know this is off subject but Rabooski doesn't know how to tell you she made a wonderful Resort for you. It's called Mancano Resort and it's in the gallery. By the way are you going to have a story about Kalani's quest? Would love to read how she picks her man! <3 Happy Memorial Day! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    Pammiechick, I know this is off subject but Rabooski doesn't know how to tell you she made a wonderful Resort for you. It's called Mancano Resort and it's in the gallery. By the way are you going to have a story about Kalani's quest? Would love to read how she picks her man! <3 Happy Memorial Day! :)

AWESOME!!! I've been away. I will feature @RABOOSKI 's resort then! I'm so excited! Thank you for telling me!!!!

What is going to happen--Kalani's quest will be inserted into this story. It won't be long, but I've had family and haven't been able to play or write. BUT tomorrow I will get to play. I will update on Wednesday. Starting next week will be Kalani's quest!!!

Happy Memorial Day to you, too! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Can't wait for Wednesday! So excited to read!! :)
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Can't wait for Wednesday! So excited to read!! :)

:D
    2vc864m.jpg

edited June 2016
    A sharp pain knifes through Ina as she is about to enter the spa. Her time has come and Xela isn’t home yet. Worry shivers through her as sadness weighs her down. “He should have come home days ago,” she whispers. “They all should have.”

Another contraction ravages her back. Ina groans. “But this baby will not wait.”

Screenshot_1106.jpg

Making her way to the nursery, she pushes as she pants through the pain.

Screenshot_1107.jpg

A baby girl arrives!

Cradling her newborn, she says, “I’ll call you Kiko which means hope. For we are hoping to see your daddy soon, my little one.”

Screenshot_1108.jpg

Down the hall, Kanui starts his chores but Lilit is chasing after him.

“When do you think my daddy will be home, Kanui? I made him a special present. He’s been gone so long.”

“Not long, little shadow. My uncle and the Creator are fetching him now. It takes weeks to travel to Cisneris tribe. They are from the north. But I expect for them to be here within two days.”

Screenshot_1111.jpg

Lilit sighs. “And why do you call me shadow? I’m not a shadow.” She crosses her arms.

“What are you then?” Kanui smiles, chuckling to himself.

Eyebrows knitting, she retorts, “I’m a little girl.”

Kanui laughs harder. “Oh no. You are a shadow. All I have to do is look behind me and there you are.” He musses her hair. “Now run along. I have work to do. Make your father another gift. He would like that.”

Lilit’s face lights up. “Yes! I will make him a lei out of leaves and nuts.”

“Good idea.”

As Lilit scampers away, Kanui’s face grows cold. He lied to Lilit. The men and the search party should have arrived home weeks ago. His twin cousins’ birthday is tomorrow and the queen will arrive. How can Kalani become Creator without her mother here? Without her father? What will happen to Tribe Wahine?

“I want to thank you for all you’ve done for Tribe Cisneris. I-I don’t know your name but my Shaman and I are most grateful. We’ve lost all our loved ones to those evil men. My name is Shani.”

Screenshot_56.jpg

“Nice to meet you, Shani. I am Matias. I come from Tribe Wahine. Your Creator Heiress, Dilabi Cisneris arrived at our compound a while back. She had lost her memory. That is until the black heart, Simon LeBoeff, found her along with her husband. They tried to take her but we would not allow that once she regained her memories. She told us what they did to your tribe and we came to seek justice. The Maker shone his face upon us.”

“You mean my tribal sister is alive? Praise the Maker! When will she come home? We need her for our tribe to survive. Where are Simon and his sons?”

Screenshot_57.jpg

“They are safely in the grave, my lady. So no need to worry. Your tribe is safe forever. And I will be bringing Creator Dilabi home. I will be her Master Slave. She will have nothing to fear. All of our slaves are honorable. I will protect this tribe from all harm.”

“That is welcome news. Thank you, Matias. I wish all slaves were as honorable as you. Please sit by the fire. I will make you a meal.”

“Nay, dear lady. We would not trouble you. My men need to go home for all will worry if we don’t arrive back. We will rest a bit then venture off. I will be back soon, though.” Matias bows formally.

Shani smiles and nods, strolling away into one of the huts.

Ricci stokes the fire. Smoke swirls as embers pop up into the twilight.

Screenshot_58.jpg

“Ah there’s nothing better than the smell of a fire,” Ricci says. “What do you think the women will say when we tell them our good news?”

Matias laughs. “I believe they will show us their thanks with their lips.”

Screenshot_60.jpg

The side of Ricci’s mouth lifts. “Yes. I long to be in Eila’s arms one more time before I must go and to kiss my daughter. You are lucky. You get to be with your family forever as Master Slave.”

Screenshot_61.jpg

Matias shrugs. “Times are changing, my friend. Maybe the queen will award you a special commendation and allow you to stay. You could always ask.”

Screenshot_62.jpg

Tingles flutter through Ricci. “You are right! And with Aulani on my side, I’m sure she’ll award this favor. Thank you for such a great idea, Matias. You are smarter than you look.”

Matias throws his head back in laughter. “And you were better in a fight than I could have imagined with your wimpy muscles.”

Ricci stands. “Who are you calling wimpy? I could take you in a fight.”

Smiling up at his friend, Matias answers the challenge. “Really? Want to try now?”

Screenshot_70.jpg

Ricci says, “Lucky for you, I forgot the fish. So, we’ll put that off for another time. Be back, old friend.” He runs toward the kitchen to prepare the fish to eat.

Screenshot_59.jpg

The cold wind swirls through Matias’ sweater sending frozen fingers down his back. He shakes off a shiver. A strange sensation of fear creeps into his head. He does not understand it. Instead of giving in to demons that don’t exist, Matias looks at the rising moon and imagines walking arm and arm with his love in this tribe for it will be his home from now on. It is a most beautiful place. Prettier than the desert of Tribe Wahine.

Screenshot_67.jpg

Unknown to the men of Tribe Wahine, Simon slips into his armory unnoticed.

Screenshot_51.jpg

He finds what he is looking for.

Screenshot_53.jpg

An evil smile slithers over the man's face.

Screenshot_52.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Simon listen to me. Don't make a plum or we, the readers, will kick your three letters >:)
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Amazon me will jump in the game and pow pow Simon's face if he doesn't just leave! :lol:

And Lilit is adorable! <3