Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2015
    Some advice: Listen to epic music while reading this. It makes an awesome story even better.

Ohhh...I should do that while writing! Maybe it'll be more dramatic! :p Do you have any epic links?

And thanks for your kind words, @Amazingamphy and @Foxcrest ! It really makes my day!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Some advice: Listen to epic music while reading this. It makes an awesome story even better.

Ohhh...I should do that while writing! Maybe it'll be more dramatic! :p Do you have any epic links?

And thanks for your kind words, @Amazingamphy and @Foxcrest ! It really makes my day!!! <3

Here. Thank me later!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    I LOVE to play Xenoblade!!! THANKS!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I LOVE to play Xenoblade!!! THANKS!!! <3
    glomps.gif

HmypxT0.png
    edited April 2015
    After Kawika leaves, Lopaka enters the room. “Was I disturbing you, Creator? I can come back tomorrow, if you wish.”

Hawika’s heart pounds just at the sight of him with his glasses on. He looks so handsome. She’s never seen him wear them before. “My business is finished. I’m glad to see you, Lopaka.”

Screenshot_92_2.jpg

“This is a nice room for you, Creator,” Lopaka says, looking around the blue-lit space.

Hawika grins, nodding. “You’re very kind, but this will be our space. The only problem with it is the decoration. I’d like for you to make it comfortable for you. Please change it up anyway you like. Come. Sit for I have many ideas on how we can improve it.”

Screenshot_93_2.jpg

Lopaka puts his hand to his chest. “I believe this is a most marvelous space for a Wahine Creator. The blue lighting is regal like you, Hawika.”

Screenshot_90_2.jpg

Overcome by Lopaka’s sweet words, Hawika cannot help herself and her face moves toward his, sweeping across his soft lips in a satisfying kiss.

Screenshot_89_2.jpg

And without thinking, the kiss grows deeper as the two bond even more in the shadow of the candles and a looming bed. But Hawika is determined not to breed just yet. She enjoys her time with Lopaka, growing ever closer, holding herself back from the thing that will force Lopaka to leave her.

Screenshot_91_2.jpg

The following morning, at Hawika’s request, Hagan sends two women from Sixam to replace Hoopono and Kaila. At this point, Hawika’s only chance of preserving their secret about Xorex is to have Sixamians among them.

“Welcome, Kiva Orianis and Lag Niela, to Tribe Wahine. Please make yourselves at home here. I’m especially grateful for your friendship and help during these uncertain times in my new journey as Creator.”

Screenshot_64_3.jpg

Kiva bows. “We have studied your ways most thoroughly, Creator, and hope to blend into your society without anyone ever suspecting our particular…origins.”

Screenshot_67_3.jpg

“I am a master in music, Creator,” Lag offers. “I will be most especially pleased to serve you as Scholar.”

“And I am a master in gardening and potions,” Kiva says. “I can be both Gatherer as well as Shaman, if need be.”

Screenshot_66_3.jpg

A huge smiles sweeps over Hawika’s face. “Yes! I will need all your talents to run this tribe. It has grown as we have many slaves to feed as well as two other members, Hoopono and Xorex. Plus, I’m hoping both of you will breed. Our female numbers are dwindling as everyone has had sons and few daughters. I’m swearing in a new slave soon. Please get to know him and see if he does not appeal to at least one of you.”

“I will be happy to breed first,” Kiva says. “As I have the most time to spend. Lag must go to her job soon.”

But Lag glares at her and Hawika can feel tension between them. What has Hagan done, sending rivals to me? Hawika thinks. But nevertheless, she cannot worry about this now. She needs to speak to the new slave.

Screenshot_68_3.jpg

Kiva went right to work on the garden. Ideas abound on how she can make this garden…special.

Screenshot_77_2.jpg

“Welcome Mano Slave from the Master Slave Tribe,” Hawika waves. She is surprised at his features. He could be one of her brothers for he looks so much like her father, Haipo. “I hear you are master in all skills.”

Screenshot_72_3.jpg

“This is true,” Mano answers. “But I’m sure my skills are nothing compared to yours, Creator. I’ve heard from my Master that you have been trained by the great Kaila, Champion of Master Champions.”

Screenshot_73_2.jpg

A twinge pulls Hawika’s stomach taut as she hears that wicked name. But she laughs it off to protect what has transpired. “You embarrass me, Mano, with your slippery words. I am indeed a master in athleticism, but that is all. I am happy to have you amongst our group, but I fear you will not become Master slave here for we already have one. You will be a breeding slave. Once that business is finished, you will be honored to leave to any tribe you see fit who needs your skills.”

Screenshot_75_2.jpg

Mano bows in agreement and Hawika leaves him to get settled.

After a few hours, Mano decides to try his hand at painting in the front yard, so inspired by the strange music one of the women is playing on the piano. He’s never heard anything so beautiful before. She must be from a tribe to the North who is higher in every skill and are known for their different ways.

As his brush sweeps the canvas, he’s startled by a sultry voice. “I’ve never seen a slave paint before. Is it allowed?”

His stomach plunges for he did not ask permission. Surely, he wouldn’t die for this misstep. He would have to use some wit to get out of this situation.

Screenshot_80_2.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ooh, a mostly Sixamian tribe! This will be interesting!
    HmypxT0.png
    Hey, guys. It's the last day to vote in the Spring Story contest. This story as well as the North Tribe have been nominated among a whole host of awesome stories. Scroll through and hit the like button on your favorites! <3

Spring Story Contest
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Continuing the conversation with the slave, Kiva says, “And I see you are interested in flying space vehicles. Have you seen one lately?”

This woman’s words calm Mano’s beating heart for he can tell she’s flirting with him and does not want to tell the Creator he did not have permission to paint. “I have not seen anything like this. I’m actually painting a copy of a masterpiece that is hanging in the Amazon museum. Have you visited there?”

Screenshot_96_2.jpg

“I have not,” Kiva raises her arms, “but why paint from memory when you have beautiful subjects here to paint?”

Mano lifts his eyebrows. “I can only see one beautiful subject. May I paint you?”

Screenshot_95_3.jpg

Kiva giggles as a twinge tickles inside. “You are quite flirtatious, slave, but I’ll allow it. Of course. I’d love to see how you fare. If I don’t like it, I think a trip to the breeding chambers will be your punishment.”

Mano does not want to leave this tribe so soon. In fact, it is his desire to woo the Creator, not these simple tribal women. So a bit of cat and mouse was in order. “I know you will love it, dear lady. For you are as fetching as a daisy and as sultry as the noonday sun.”

A broad smile swishes over Kiva’s face as she sidles up to the slave so he can see her face clearly.

As Mano paints, Lag stops playing the piano and wanders over to the two. “What is so funny? I could hear both of you over the loud music.”

“This slave deems to paint a likeness of me. If it’s wanting, he will have to take a tumble with me under the sheets in the breeding chamber.” Kiva giggles on the last few words, thinking about how much fun she will have.

“Oh, you will like this, my lady,” Mano says, grinning. “Never fear. There will be no tumbling today.”

Screenshot_100_2.jpg

Kiva does not like how Mano seems uninterested in her, so she decides to analyze him to find out more about what he likes. Pushing her fingers to her temples, she imparts a scrutinizing ray upon the slave. He stops painting and flails his arms.

Screenshot_102_2.jpg

Screenshot_103_2.jpg

While Mano recovers, Lag yells at Kiva. “What do you think you’re doing? Tribal women do NOT have the power to analyze slaves with their mind. Do you want to disappoint the great Hagan the Genius? Get control of yourself or we will both be doomed.”

Screenshot_106_2.jpg

Mano wakes from what he thinks is sleep and finds the two women fighting.

Screenshot_107_2.jpg

Pulling out an alarm, he hopes to surprise them so they will stop shouting.

Screenshot_108_2.jpg

This overpowers Lag’s ears and she shakes her head to regain her hearing. Kiva claps and says, “Very good, Mano. That shut her up. And I love my painting. You win. I will not breed with you…today.”

Screenshot_110_2.jpg

Dazed, Lag shuffles off to take a nap, not knowing what actually pierced her delicate hearing.

Placing his hands on his hips, Mano says, “Good things come to those who wait, beautiful woman. You will be glad you did. I’m very honored you like my painting.”

Screenshot_112_2.jpg

Since Lag is gone, Kiva cannot resist searching Mano’s mind, hoping to find out if he likes her. But he’s a very strong slave and does not succumb to her mind powers easily.

Screenshot_114_1.jpg

They talk until nightfall when she pulls him over to the gong, hoping to use the breeding ceremony to trap him.

Screenshot_116_1.jpg

But Mano thinks quickly and asks, “Let us watch the stars, dear lady. For they remind me of you.”

Kiva cannot resist such sweet words and they watch the stars until Kiva falls asleep to the sounds of crickets and frogs in the moonlight.

Screenshot_115.jpg

Quietly so as not to wake Kiva, Mano sneaks into the kitchen for a snack only to find Xorex at the table. Disappointed, Mano opens the refrigerator. He was hoping for some peace as he’s been chased to death by Kiva and dodging has made him very tired.

As he sits at the table, he says, “Why are you frowning, little one? Did you have a rough day at school?”

“No,” Xorex says. “I miss my daddy and you are definitely not him. I can see into your mind. I don’t like you.”

“Strange words from a child,” Mano says to her. “I think you must have your father’s insane trait. Stop bothering me then and look elsewhere.”

Screenshot_117_1.jpg

Xorex sticks her tongue out at the mean man and leaves.

Mano shakes his head, cleaning the dishes. There is not a moments rest at this tribe, he fears. And just when he thought he was finally alone, Lag slinks in, pulling his hands to her lips.

“Aren’t you glad we’re alone? Kiva is finally gone.”

Screenshot_119_1.jpg

“Meet me at the gong in the morning,” Lag whispers through kisses on his hands and up his arm. “It is time for us to mate.”

Taking a long look at Lag, Mano knows he is no match for her for she is way more clever than that dolt of a girl, Kiva. And something penetrates his mind so much so that he yearns to be with the gorgeous woman before him. Mano says in a robotic voice, “I will be waiting at dawn.”
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Oh my, this generation really will be interesting to say the least. Is Mano somehow related to Haipo? He has to be, they look exactly the same! =P =)
    @naniminna He's actually not related. I redid his features and I guess I have Haipo on the brain. I couldn't believe how much he looked like him. The alien generation will definitely turn the Amazonian world upside down. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    The next day, Mano dutifully awaits Lag at the gong. He’s not sure why he’s not trying to get out of this. It was never his desire to mate with an underling. After all, he was trained to be a Master Slave, not a breeder. His skills will go to waste if he’s not allowed to stay at one tribe. But it is like a button being flipped on inside his brain. He cannot force his legs not to go to the gong, and so here he is.

Lag approaches with a huge smile on her face.

Screenshot_120_1.jpg

“Let us not tarry, slave,” Lag says in a husky voice. She grabs Mano and kisses him, surprising Mano. He cannot believe all of this is happening so fast. But he’s at least glad he’s going to breed with Lag and not that dolt, Kiva. Talking to her is like speaking to a cross between a goat and a cowplant. She says the strangest things. Lag, on the other hand, is sexy and knows how to make his heart beat fast.

Screenshot_123_2.jpg

All at once, Kiva stalks over, shouting at Lag. “What do you think you’re doing with MY slave?”

“Your slave?” Lag counters. “Last I saw, he was kissing me in front of the gong. That means he’s mine.”

Kiva points at her. “You’ve stolen him from me. I put him in front of the gong yesterday. He’s MINE!”

Mano cannot believe this! He throws his head back in frustration. He does not want to be in the presence of Kiva for another minute, but he dares not say anything for fear of what Kiva might do. He didn’t trust her. She might indeed feed him to the cowplant. He wasn’t sure what tribe she came from but he feared they were insane for sure.

Screenshot_178_2.jpg

“Did you kiss him?” Lag asks.

A worried look falls over Kiva’s face. “No, but we watched the stars together, making plans for our eventual mating. We talked about the daughter we would have.”
    Screenshot_182_2.jpg

Kiva raises a finger. “That’s all the proof you need. He’s mine, now back off!”

Mano feels Kiva has a point. In order to stall, he talked her into watching the stars together and sweet-talked her all night until she fell asleep. He was doomed to mate with that ninny. He plopped his head down in gloom.

Screenshot_180_2.jpg

“Do you want to know what I think of your so called proof?” Lag throws some red liquid into Kiva’s face. “Here’s some globular goo. I hope it feels nice on that ugly mug of yours.”

Screenshot_183_2.jpg

This was getting out of control and Mano felt helpless. If the two didn’t stop, something bad would happen to them. He didn’t know the Creator very well, but most Creators would banish troublemakers like this. And him along with them. He would go back to the Master Slave hold in shame and then no tribe would want to take him. He would eventually die as an elder with nothing written about his achievements and contributions to his tribe nor would he ever sire a child. How could these ninnies do this to him? What horrible luck!

Before Mano knows what is happening, Kiva pulls Lag’s neck into a headlock.

Screenshot_186_2.jpg

Where is the Creator? Mano worries. Hopefully, they’ll finish their tiff before she hears the cacophony before him.

But then he sees what he fears most. Through the dust he spies the Creator. And she doesn’t look happy.

Screenshot_187_2.jpg

When the fighting subsides, Kiva dusts off her hands as Lag rubs her head, eyes spinning. “There,” Kiva says. “That settles it. He’s mine.”

Screenshot_189_2.jpg

“Is that what this is about?” Hawika roars. “You’re fighting over this slave? I thought you more intelligent than this. We have more than enough slaves to go around, but each of you, through your selfish whims could not decide who would mate first. I’m ashamed of both of you. Meet me at my throne. NOW!”

Mano’s stomach drops. He is sure to get banished along with these two clowns. Oh, why did the Maker hate him so?

Screenshot_191_2.jpg

“And as for you, slave,” Hawika orders, “you will need to testify as to what went on. You’d better tell me the truth or I will send you back to whence you came in shame and dishonor.”

Mano swallows.

Screenshot_192_2.jpg

Dusk approaches as the meeting starts. Hawika asks, “So, slave, why are these two fighting over you? Did you flirt with both of them?”

Screenshot_196_1.jpg

She is trying to pin this on me! Mano thinks. His mouth feels like a dry sock. “No, ma’am. In fact, I didn’t want to breed with either of them. As you know, I’ve been bred to be a Master Slave. I know nothing of breeding and have no training of the sort. I wonder why I was chosen for this task.”

“My sister tribemate, Kaila, sent you over, not knowing I already had a Master Slave. So, instead of sending you back, which is most humiliating, I decided to keep you. Is it so bad a thing to do your duty for your tribe? I have half a mind to send you back now for your insolent words. These excuses of yours do not sit well with me. It sounds like you are to blame. Not wanting to do as you’re told, you pulled back and so allowed the attentions of both women!”

Screenshot_194_1.jpg

Mano is sunk if he doesn’t use his wits to get out of this. His only chance is to use the pride of a Creator—that is their weakness. It is sure to be a gamble, but what choice does he have? “You are right, my Creator. I did pull back but that is because when I saw you, I could not think of another woman. Your beauty is by far the most incredible I’ve ever laid eyes upon. If I am to blame, it is because I was enraptured from the first moment when you ushered me into this lovely tribe. But of course, I could never say so and wouldn’t say so now if my honor was not in question.”

Hawika laughs. “So, are you saying you want to breed with me?”

Mano locks eyes with Hawika. “That is exactly what I’m saying.”

“Impertinence!” Lopaka shouts. “How dare he speak to you so, Creator?” Lopaka’s eyes smolder with rage. This gives Hawika an idea for she knows the strength of Lopaka and she is sure of his love.

Screenshot_205_1.jpg

“Fine,” Hawika says. “If this is what you wish, you may have it, but there are a few conditions you must honor first. One, I want you to go back to your Master Slave tribe and bring me the Master of all Master Slaves. When you’ve done this, you must fight him here. If you win, then you must fight Lopaka for he is the Master Slave. If you win that fight, you may breed with me and stay on as Master Slave.”

Screenshot_206_1.jpg

“But how can you grant such a wish, Creator?” Lopaka asks. “It is breaking Amazon tradition.”

Hawika says, calmly, “Traditions are made to be broken Lopaka. Have you learned nothing from living in my tribe all these suns? Laws are firm. This is just a bend in our tradition and will only occur this once. Lag, you will write it down as such in our book.”

“Yes, Creator,” Lags says, although her eyes still have not straightened out from the earlier fight.

Screenshot_198_1.jpg

“But,” Hawika continues, “if you fail at any one of these fights, I will choose one of my women for you to breed with and then send you back to your Master Slave tribe in dishonor. Agreed?”

“What if I don’t agree, my Creator?” Mano asks.

Hawika chuckles, eyebrows raising. “You are bold, aren’t you? Then you may visit the death pit today.”

Mano’s throat closes up on him. There is no way out for him. He can only hope he will be able to win these fights or his life is changed forever. “Agreed, Creator.”

Screenshot_201_1.jpg

“And as for you two.” Hawika turns to the women. “I have seen no work being done. Lag, you have painted no pictures and have done no writing. Kiva, where is this wonderful new garden you promised? In fact, the cowplant is dead, although I’m not upset about that. You both will not be allowed to breed until I see some contributions by you to this tribe. Whoever impresses me the most will be allowed to breed first. And I’d better not see anymore of this rivalry between you or I’ll send you back to where you came from. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Creator,” Kiva whispers.

“Of course, Creator,” Lag says. “And thank you for your patience with us.”

Screenshot_202_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    These girls are absolutely crazy. I feel so bad for Mano. A man that hot should not be tortured so! =/
    edited April 2015
    naniminna wrote: »
    These girls are absolutely crazy. I feel so bad for Mano. A man that hot should not be tortured so! =/

I think because he is so hot, that's why the aliens can't think straight! ;) It's going to be tough for them because the culture is so different and they're overdoing the whole Amazon warrior thing. They'll learn, but it might be a slow process! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015

@naniminna Squee! You are SOOO cute! AMAZING review and I'm so impressed by how that turned out! My favorite parts were the Amazon warriors in the beginning and the My Little Pony...awwww...

I'm very humbled and so thankful you like my story! This made my week!!

I have to take a tiny hiatus because I have real writing deadlines this week, but hoping to have more up this weekend. <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • FoxcrestFoxcrest Posts: 348 Member
    This is really entertaining lol, culture clash between aliens and amazons xD
    @Foxcrest Thanks! I'm having fun with the cluelessness of the aliens. I think they're lucky there aren't more Amazon women around or they'd be toast. Ha! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    “Thank you for helping me with this,” Kiva says. “I don’t know how I will ever repay you.”

Mano doesn’t need repayment. It was his pleasure to help Kiva build a rocket contraption, according to her specifications. He hopes she leaves and never comes back. Even so, it means relief from her every day naughty suggestions and weird innuendos.

Mano bows. “It was my pleasure, my lady. At least my skills are being of some use.”

Screenshot_115_1.jpg

Kiva leans in and whispers, “Are you sure you won’t come with me? I hear rocket woo hoo is the best in the universe.”

Mano cannot believe her unwillingness to stop pestering him. He could only hope there was some monster on the planet Sixam that will eat her so she’ll never come back. He waves and says, “You know that will make our Creator livid. You have not been given permission to mate.”

Screenshot_119_2.jpg

Drawing back at Mano’s harsh words, Kiva says, “No one would know. Besides, Sixam has no such rules. It would have been fun but I would surmise the Creator would miss you while we were gone. But I will be back with a whole assortment of goodies that will make our garden glow and then the Creator will see that I am the most worthy to mate with you, dear Mano.”

Screenshot_120_2.jpg

Mano swallows down the bile of that statement. He would rather throw up than mate with this strange ninny. “I wish you well, my dear.”

Screenshot_118_2.jpg

Kiva puts on her space-venturing outfit and waves goodbye. “I will be back!”

Mano grumbles through a smile, “I hope not.”

Screenshot_122_3.jpg

Mano feels the hot wind from the rocket engines spraying his face as he watches it jettison into the stars. He cannot believe he built this wonderful machine and wonders if it was wise not to go with her to see her planet, at least. But then he thinks about all the pawing and flirting he’d have to put up with and shakes his head. He chose correctly. Too bad Lag didn’t ask him to build a rocket and have rocket woo hoo. He would have done it in a second.

Screenshot_123_3.jpg

And that gives him an idea. He had to use his painting skill to help Lag, otherwise Kiva was sure to win. Lag is only proficient at music, not in painting and the Creator needs artwork to sell.

Meanwhile, Kiva takes off her disguise, so happy to be rid of it for a little while. It was starting to itch and make her crazy. She breathes in the fresh cool air of her home planet. How she had missed it. She wonders how long she will be stuck on Earth with its treacherous smells and too bright sun. Nothing was as beautiful or more soothing than Sixam.

Screenshot_128_3.jpg

But then Mano’s beautiful face floats in her mind and she remembers her task.

Screenshot_129_3.jpg

She is determined to collect the most luscious plants and crystals to create the best garden in the Amazon. And then the Creator will allow her to mate!

This globular goo should help fertilize.

Screenshot_127_3.jpg

And nothing on Earth can compare to the beauty of fang flowers.

Screenshot_125_3.jpg

These rocks hold sparkling, glow crystals.

Screenshot_126_3.jpg

After a day of collecting, Kiva sleeps in her bed. She’s missed its spiky mattress so much. She hates sleeping on those dreadful fluffy beds on Earth.

Screenshot_130_3.jpg

While Kiva sleeps on Sixam, Lopaka brings back the Master of all Master slaves, Lakeki, Kaila’s son.

“Welcome back to your home tribe, Lakeki,” Hawika says.

Screenshot_208_1.jpg

“It is wonderful to be home, finally, Hawika. I remember playing together as children. I had a bit of a crush on you then.”

Screenshot_211_1.jpg

“Well, you were always quick with the compliments, Lakeki," Hawika says, blushing. "I'm sad you couldn't stay until you aged to teen. I think it wrong for a child to be gone so long from his home.”

“It was correct, dear Creator, for now I am beyond my years in skill. I am the first Master of Master Slaves of my age. Usually, they are well into their adult years.”

Hawika smiles. “I guess this is so. You have Kaila’s prized genetics after all. Anyway, to your quest for I don’t want to delay you from your ministries at the Master slave training hold. You will fight my slave, Mano. If you win or lose, you may be on your way. Thank you for agreeing to do this for us.”

Mano shrugs. “It is but a thing, my lady. I practice fighting like this all day. I believe it will be no challenge for me.”

“I hope so, my friend,” Hawika says.

Screenshot_212_1.jpg

“Mano,” Hawika calls. “Come. It is time.”

Dread fills Mano’s bones as he sees Lakeki. He remembers the training he’d received by him and knows he is beyond his skill level in all things. His only hope was to land the first punch.

“I remember this weakling,” Lakeki says as Mano walks up. “This will not take long, Creator.”

“Proud words are never wise,” Mano spits as he glares at his opponent, hoping to calm his pounding heart.

Screenshot_217_1.jpg

Instantly, Mano attacks Lakeki, taking him off guard.

Screenshot_222_1.jpg

But Mano’s domination of the fight does not last long. Lakeki turns around and pulls Mano’s feet out from under him, hitting his head on the hard ground. This knocks him out.
    Screenshot_220_1.jpg

When Mano finally opens his eyes and gets to his feet, his head spins.

Lakeki puts his hands on his hips. “Easier than I thought, Hawika.”

Screenshot_223_1.jpg
    Hawika laughs. “You are correct, my friend. Why don’t you stay for supper so we can chat?”

“I have an even better suggestion,” Lakeki says, waving his hands. “Why don’t I stay on as your Master slave. I’ve missed this tribe dearly and they have plenty of other men to take over my duties at the Master Slave hold. It is my right to choose where I want to spend my days.”

Screenshot_225_1.jpg

Lakeki leans in and whispers, “And maybe we can together make a Creator Heiress one day.”

Screenshot_231_1.jpg

Hawika smiles at Lakeki, her old tribemate, but she doesn’t want to converse about such matters in front of Mano. “We will discuss more in a minute, Lakeki.” She turns to Mano. “As for you. Since you’ve lost, I will choose which of my women will mate with you and when. Now leave me. I’m highly disappointed in you. To think you could ever be worthy enough to sire a Creator Heiress is laughable. I thought for sure I’d see a good fight at least.”

Mano looks down, ashamed. “I’m sorry for my substandard skill, Creator. I do hope I can be of some service to you in the meantime and that you will give me a favorable recommendation when I return to the Master Slave hold.”

Hawika’s eyebrows rise. “We shall see, Mano. I will need to be tenfold more impressed than what I saw today.”

Screenshot_229_1.jpg

Mano bows. “Yes, Creator.” He leaves with a pit of doom squeezing his stomach.

Turning to Lakeki, Hawika smiles and says, “I’m flattered that such a highly skilled slave as yourself wants to join my tribe, but alas, I already have a Master Slave and he is the one who will sire my Creator Heiress.”

Screenshot_232_1.jpg

“Then allow me the chance to win that privilege, Hawika! A duel for your heart.”

Hawika giggles, feeling like a young girl again. She cannot believe she is this attracted to Kaila’s son. She thought for sure she’d hate him, but he is all charm and wit and skill. He would be a wonderful father for her Creator Heiress. And his bloodline is unmatchable. But she loves Lopaka and has given her word. She will not go back on it. “I’m sorry, Lakeki. But if you can convince Lopaka to have this duel, then who am I to say no. Be aware. Lopaka is twice the size of Mano. He will not be easily beaten.”

Screenshot_233_1.jpg

A proud grin envelops Lakeki’s face. “No man has ever bested me.”

Hawika is not worried by these bold words for she knows Lopaka would never agree to such a duel.

Screenshot_230_1.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    First, I'm glad you liked the video! I was worried you wouldn't. ^^

Secondly, things are getting hot in here. Wow, Hawika is turning into a little temptress isn't she? That girl will start wars, I'm telling you. Too bad Mano turned out to be extremely subpar, but he doesn't deserve the hand he's being dealt in my opinion. Dumb alien girls. Tsk tsk.
    edited April 2015
    First, I'm glad you liked the video! I was worried you wouldn't. ^^

Secondly, things are getting hot in here. Wow, Hawika is turning into a little temptress isn't she? That girl will start wars, I'm telling you. Too bad Mano turned out to be extremely subpar, but he doesn't deserve the hand he's being dealt in my opinion. Dumb alien girls. Tsk tsk.

Tribal ties bind strongly in the tribe and honestly, I allowed the sims to choose on what happened in the storyline as to the fighting. I'd originally thought if they started the fight, they'd be the ones to win, but I was wrong. It's random. ;) So...it's a good way to see what will happen and how it should go. I've been torn about what to do with the story. But I won't give away what happens next!

And yes...Hawika's generation will have TONS of drama. If you thought Buffy's gen was dramatic, you ain't seen nothing yet! >:)

BTW, my hubby really liked your video, too! He's my biggest fan of the story. HA!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
    Drama, drama, drama! I love it <3

Great thought bringing back Lakeki! This is going to be interesting! I can't wait for more!!!
    Thank you @Selychan ! Love your avatar, btw. CUTE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
    Thank YOU @pammiechick for bringing to life such an amazing story! I enjoy every single update! <3
    Ps. My avatar represents me very well xD
    edited April 2015
    Later that day, Lakeki approaches Lopaka, saying, “I challenge you to a duel for Hawika. What say you?”

Screenshot_237_1.jpg

Lakeki’s words smack Lopaka in the stomach, stunning him. “Surely, the Creator will not allow such a thing,” Lopaka says. “You were to have your match with Mano and that is all.”

Screenshot_235_1.jpg

Lakeki raises a finger at his rival. “Hawika said herself it was up to you. Now are you going to act like a scared mouse and scurry away or will you prove yourself worthy of such a woman as Hawika.”

Screenshot_236_1.jpg

Anger surges within Lopaka. How dare this outsider try and claim his spot in Hawika’s heart. “Not only will I beat you, slave, but you will wish you hadn’t stepped foot in this tribe again.”

Screenshot_240_1.jpg

Lopaka leaps onto Lakeki, overpowering him.

Screenshot_246_1.jpg

The fight ensues, each man punching and overtaking the other in a long, arduous battle.

Screenshot_245_1.jpg

Screenshot_244_1.jpg

Screenshot_243_1.jpg

But in the end, Lakeki knocks out Lopaka. He dusts off his hands. “Thank you, Lopaka, for a real fight today. Although I beat you, you have risen in my eyes as to your skill. I hope you bear no hard feelings.”

Screenshot_247_1.jpg

Head spinning, Lopaka’s stomach reels as he rises to his feet. He is beyond upset at this turn of events. How will he be able to face Hawika with the news that he failed? He needs to rest before he can share the bad tidings.

Screenshot_248_1.jpg

As soon as Hawika arrives home, Lopaka takes her to their special room and shares what had transpired.

“What do you mean you lost? How could you even think about dueling with Lakeki? You knew he was the Master of all Master Slaves!”

Screenshot_252_1.jpg

“Although I am but a mere slave, Hawika, I still have my manly pride. How could I say no and crawl away like a coward? No. That is not me.”

Hawika’s eyes burn, trying to hold back tears for she does not want to part with Lopaka. “I hope you and your manly pride will be very happy,” she whispers. “I, on the other hand, will be most depressed without you. All of our plans are shattered. How could you?”

Screenshot_251_1.jpg

“I’m so sorry, dear Hawika. I truly thought I would have a chance at beating him. He’s scrawny, but unfortunately, quick.” Lopaka thrusts his hands to his face. “I will forever regret my actions and hope you will forgive me.”

Screenshot_255.jpg

Hawika cannot bear to see her love in pain. She softens, “Let us not fight, Lopaka. As this will be our last night together, we must make it special. I am determined to have your child. May the Maker bless us with a Creator Heiress.”

Screenshot_150_1.jpg

Lopaka wraps his arms around Hawika and whispers, “I love you.”

Hawika says through tears, “I will always love you, Lopaka.”

Screenshot_151_1.jpg

Screenshot_164_2.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hmmm... Is Hawika going to do the same thing her mother did before her? Here's hoping it goes better this time.
    HmypxT0.png