Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    GinnyW wrote: »
    I just caught up on this thread for the first time in a while - what an emotional roller coaster!
    No more Amazons! WAHHHH!!!
    Actually, more Amazons right now! YAYYYYY!!!
    Aaaaaaactually...

Hope the new PC runs like a dream!

Welcome back, mighty Amazon!

And thanks for your patience. I am working on their chapters, so I'll be ready to shoot the scenes once I get my new computer! I'll keep everyone in this thread posted. I'll probably do a double update (one here and one on my other story) for a bit, so that's good! No more neglect! Gen 6 will arrive!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MnM1724MnM1724 Posts: 47 Member
    Omg the rollercoaster. I just caught up here. First it’s coming back after a resting point in D& K then it’s really gone due to the photobucket! Then it’s back again! Then a reminder about your husband’s computer RIP....man that was serious lol also another story?! I don’t think I can handle this all!
    MnM1724 wrote: »
    Omg the rollercoaster. I just caught up here. First it’s coming back after a resting point in D& K then it’s really gone due to the photobucket! Then it’s back again! Then a reminder about your husband’s computer RIP....man that was serious lol also another story?! I don’t think I can handle this all!

Lol! The thought about continuing the story has more drama than the story itself!! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Will this story also move to you blog?
    edited December 2017
    Will this story also move to you blog?

Yes. I’m going to move it to WP. I’ll be working on it next week. It’ll get updated once a week, too. Not sure its schedule but stay tuned. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I'm looking forward so much for this story to return, it's ridiculous :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited December 2017
    I'm looking forward so much for this story to return, it's ridiculous :D

I’m so glad! Me, too! I’ve missed everyone. I’ll have to do a recap. Goodness! It’s been so long!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Dear @pammiechick can you remind me your tumblr and other account? I'll try to have both and there follow you and share my own stories with you ;) Will you share there all your stories or just D&K?
    edited December 2017
    @roseinblack69 My tumblr is Pammiechick . The discord server is not set up yet. I will announce that soon. I’ll post my WP once I get it set up.

I will share all stories on tumblr and discord. You will be able to subscribe to WP for Tribe Wahine. Thanks for asking!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I created my tumblr, but can't find you or it opens me black blinking page and says "This Tumblr may contain sensitive media" :)
    @pammiechick I created my tumblr, but can't find you or it opens me black blinking page and says "This Tumblr may contain sensitive media" :)

You have to enable 18+ settings I think.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

You have to enable 18+ settings I think.

:D OK! I will check it ;)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *tears in the eyes* Will you inform us about Wahine updates on tumblr/discord, too?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited December 2017
    I will update here for a month before I leave this thread. No worries. Working on this and will have a new WP blog for it by the new year!

And yes, it will get updates everywhere else.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Just checked this thread again. Yay! More updates!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited January 2018
    sErOctP.jpg

Hey, fellow Amazons!

Just wanted to let you know that I now have a new Word Press site for this story here: www.tribewahine.com

There, you can sign up to receive updates and you will receive an email when I update. I will update here, too, but it might be easier (and faster) to sign up there. I should have a new chapter out to you either tomorrow or Friday. (I'm still figuring out WP.)

That said, I'm doing a new casting call for the sixth generation! Our little Makana is a toddler atm, but she will grow and she'll need a new love interest(s) plus some new women to join her tribe.

Go to the casting call here: Makana Wahine's Tribe

See you around the Amazon!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Excited for this to story up again! :) Goes off to refresh memory and then to Cas!
    haswh wrote: »
    Excited for this to story up again! :) Goes off to refresh memory and then to Cas!

I know....I’ll put a little recap on the first chapter! I needed a refresher! Ha! :D

And am excited to see your sims! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhh. I like the Amazon Avi!!!! <3
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Thank you! I'm going to work on a banner siggie next (but will need the casting call finalists! ;) ) So, won't happen for a few weeks! Ha!

Makana is so beautiful. I'm excited to screenshot her generation! She looks a lot like her father. Ha! ;)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Thank you! I'm going to work on a banner siggie next (but will need the casting call finalists! ;) ) So, won't happen for a few weeks! Ha!

Makana is so beautiful. I'm excited to screenshot her generation! She looks a lot like her father. Ha! ;)
    Gah....I am going to have to do a reread! It’s been so long. :)

Gah....I am going to have to do a reread! It’s been so long. :)

I am going to do a slight recap to get everyone up to speed. But Kalani’s gen is quite fun for a reread! Ha! All those suitors!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Newlin Wahine appears in the tribe as the hottest newly aged up slave. Is he still that brat who loved to terrorize his tribal sisters?

4VIi2Fc.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So great to read this story again! I really missed it <3 So... Now I'm just looking forward to the new chapter, I wonder how the tribe will deal with the danger :)
    So great to read this story again! I really missed it <3 So... Now I'm just looking forward to the new chapter, I wonder how the tribe will deal with the danger :)

Aww...it’s so fun to write this story again! I hope to have a new chapter on Monday!

We’ll learn more about everything that’s coming against Queen Hawika and Tribe Wahine soon.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg