Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    woot! Glad to see Hagen in Sixam, sad to Kaila being such a raging 🐸🐸🐸🐸. =/

We wish you well, Hagen! ^^
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2015
    In the middle of the night, Hawika awakes, heart pounding. She covers her face as she remembers the horrible dream she’s just had. Quickly, she runs to the slave’s room and taps Kawika, waking him. Without disturbing Lopaka, Hawika pulls Kawika into the breeding chamber.

“What is it, Creator Heiress?” Kawika says, worry etching his voice.

Screenshot_15_9.jpg

“Oh, Kawika,” she exclaims, “I’ve had the worst…” but she couldn’t finish her sentence as tears clot her throat.

Kawika wraps his arms around her and whispers, “You can tell me.”

Screenshot_18_9.jpg

Wiping her face, Hawika explains,”I’ve had a nightmare about Hagen. And the worst part, it felt real like I was there with him.”

Screenshot_16_9.jpg

Kawika says, “If it will make you feel better, I will listen.”

Screenshot_17_9.jpg

They both sit on the bed and Hawika tells of her dream. “It was like a movie on t.v. Like I was there, watching Hagen. He was so sad and alone, Kawika.” She tries to stop the image from playing in her mind but she cannot. “The place he’s in is so dark and scary. The trees glow, but there is no light save the eerie water and strange plants. And there were no people.”

Screenshot_187_1.jpg

“What if it’s real, Kawika?” Hawika asks, gripping Kawika’s arm. “What if it wasn’t a dream but a message I was given by those…those…creatures! They’ve contacted me before. I thought they liked Hagen, but what if they wanted to torture him?”

Screenshot_185_1.jpg

“If it were real, he would come back the same way he came.” Kawika explains, raising his arms. “But it was a dream, Hawika. A nightmare. You are worried for your brother, but he is a very strong Amazon man. He will be fine. He knew exactly what he was doing.”

Screenshot_23_9.jpg

Hawika smiles, breathing deeply. “Maybe you’re right,” she says, biting her lip. “It was just a silly dream. I will think on it no longer, but may I stay with you here for a little while longer?”

“Of course. Why don’t you read me your homework lesson. That should put you to sleep.”

“No, you rest, Kawika,” Hawika says. “I will read one of your favorite stories.”

Screenshot_24_9.jpg

“Okay,” Kawika says, yawning and laying down.

Hawika takes out a book from the shelf and starts to read, but after a while, she says, “Kawika, are you asleep?”

“No, Creator Heiress, I’m awake. Is something wrong?”

“I was thinking how special this is…but it’s not private. And we could get into trouble if someone caught us in this room without permission. Could you make a room for me that no one knows about? One where we could meet and talk if I needed advice so no one could poke their noses in on us?”

Kawika chuckles. “That, my dear Creator Heiress, would get us into more trouble. Even if I could create such a room, how would no one hear my hammering and how would they not see an addition to the house?”

“You could build in underneath this very room and you’re so clever, Kawika, you could think of a way to hide it.”

“I’m very sorry, but I cannot take the risk and neither should you.” He closes his eyes. “Are you not sleepy, Hawika?”

“What if I ordered you to do this for me?”

Again, Kawika laughs. “I am the Master Slave. You cannot order me around until you are Creator and that is not for many moons.”

Screenshot_48_3.jpg

Hawika strokes Kawika’s forehead. “You will do this for me, though, Kawika. I will distract Lopaka, and while I do this, you will make our special room. We have leftover supplies from Hagen’s contraption and I’ll bring in things for it. I know you want this special room, too. We will become the best of friends. It will be for you, too.”

But Kawika’s breathing slows and a little snore invades the space. Hawika giggles, looking at him. She knows who she wants as her mate. The one who is sleeping next to her.

The following day, Hawika asks Lopaka to help her with her homework to distract him. She’d already winked at Kawika, signaling him to start the new room. He just shook his head, but went behind the breeding chamber with a shovel anyway.

Screenshot_2_7.jpg

“It’s so simple, Hawika,” Lopaka explains, “just remember the Amazons started in the land of Turkey. You like to eat that, don’t you? It’s word association.”

“Yes,” Hawika says, looking at the text. “You are so wise, Lopaka. Please sit next to me. I may have more questions.”

After she finishes her homework, Hawika takes Lopaka outside but turns him around so he cannot even look at the slave quarters. She points to the punching bag. “I’m having trouble with boxing. Can you show me how you do it, Lopaka?”

Screenshot_136_1.jpg

For many weeks, Hawika did this to the point that she felt sorry for Lopaka. He was so sweet. He would always do whatever she asked. She is sure he is falling in love with her.

Then one day, Kawika taps Hawika’s shoulder and whispers, “It’s finished.”

She races to the back of the slave quarters and spies a set of stairs cleverly hidden with shrubbery. Instantly, she grabs Kawika and gives him a hug.

Screenshot_27_8.jpg

“You won’t be sorry you did this,” Hawika says. “We will have so much fun and no one will constantly interrupt us as they always do. When we want to meet, one of us should wink and then say we are feeding Daisy. You know the others hate that plant, including Hoopono, since it makes her miss Kaipo.”

Kawika nods and says, “After you,” pointing down the stairs.

Without waiting, Hawika runs down the stairs, clicking her sandals over the metal.

“Hold up, Hawika,” Kawika says, “I want to show you everything!”

Screenshot_29_8.jpg

“Here is a space where I can fix you something to eat. I decorated it to remind you of your brother, who I know is very happy.”

Screenshot_33_7.jpg

“And here is your room.” Kawika opens the door.

Hawika rushes in and sits on the couch. “I cannot believe this! It’s beautiful!”

“Just like you, Creator Heiress.”

Screenshot_35_7.jpg

For several hours, the two enjoy each others company in Hawika’s special room and no one even notices they are missing.

Screenshot_36_6.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    These creator women! My goodness, they are always falling in love and getting themselves into trouble! And I don't know what to make of Hagen, but I'm sure that Hawika's dream is at the very least, partially true.
    naniminna wrote: »
    These creator women! My goodness, they are always falling in love and getting themselves into trouble! And I don't know what to make of Hagen, but I'm sure that Hawika's dream is at the very least, partially true.

LOL! I know...I guess Hawika is following in her mother's footsteps...or not. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    As Lopaka mops a puddle in the living room, he notices the rocket ship has returned to the backyard and two people in front of it. One looks like Hagen!

Screenshot_4_7.jpg

“Hagen, is that really you?” Lopaka whips in front of him, waving his arms in surprise. Hagen’s hair is longer, but his belly is fat. Very strange since he seems in shape otherwise.

Screenshot_5_7.jpg

“Yes, Lopaka, it is I,” Hagen says. “I’m here with my mate, Xetrov, from planet Sixam. Where is Hawika? I must speak with her.”

Lopaka nods. “Hawika is not the Creator yet, Hagen. She does not have much say in this tribe. I do not know your business here, but I’m afraid the timing is off. Hoopono listens to Kaila and she, I fear, wants your death. I would advise you to go back home to Sixam.”

Screenshot_6_7.jpg

Suddenly, Hagen cries out in pain as he grabs his stomach.

Screenshot_7_6.jpg

“I’m afraid my mate is with child, coming at any moment,” Xetrov explains. “We haven’t much time. Hagen promised his sister our first child, and I found it fitting that he would be the vessel to provide it. Do not worry, Lopaka. I will not allow any harm to come to Hagen.”

Screenshot_8_7.jpg

Lopaka eyes Hagen’s burgeoning belly with a mixture of awe and revulsion. Could Hagen actually be pregnant? How can this be? He runs into the women’s compound.

Minutes pass and a council meeting is held at once.

As Hoopono is about to talk, Hawika waves at Hagen and says, “Welcome, both of you, to Tribe Wahine.”

Hoopono looks on Hagen’s belly with disgust and interjects, “Are you actually with child, Hagen?”

Screenshot_10_8.jpg

“It is true,” Hagen says. “On planet Sixam, both male and female may birth a child. This is a random thing, though. The Maker saw fit to deem me worthy and as you can see, I am the one to bear it. It is a privilege.”

Screenshot_11_8.jpg

“It is sacriledge!” Kaila yells. “Only women should ever be allowed to birth a child. We will not stand to have this abomination among our tribe mates. And as for you, slave, you and your demon spawn will not last until the sun sets if I have anything to say about it!”

Screenshot_15_8.jpg

Xetrov raises her hands. “We did not come here to argue. We came to fulfill a promise Hagen made to his sister, Hawika. You are not allowing her to speak. This will be her tribe, after all, and she wanted a part of her brother to remain.” Xetrov locks her eyes on Hawika. “What say you, dear sister?”

Screenshot_18_8.jpg

Hawika lifts her hand to speak, but Kaila broke in for her. “It is not for Hawika to decide. She is not the Creator. Hoopono is the only one who can decide your fate. We have talked amongst ourselves and you will die, Hagen. You and your abomination.”

Screenshot_14_8.jpg

“If I may, Champion,” Kawika says.

“You may speak,” Kaila says.

Kawika throws his hand toward Hagen. “You have turned our tribe into turmoil by coming back and put Hawika in a difficult position, seeing you in such a state. It would have been better if it were birthed and then brought here, but you did not do that. I fear you have ill feelings toward us and knew what would happen.”

“I did not, Kawika,” Hagen says. “If the child is not birthed here, then by the law of Sixam, it is a citizen and cannot live here. You do not understand Sixam law. It is different. If it is birthed here, then it is an Amazonian in the eyes of Sixam. These were the conditions agreed to by Hawika.”

Screenshot_16_8.jpg

Hoopono shoots a look at Hawika. “How dare you make policy when you have no power? You realize you could lose your rights over this!”

Hawika looks down. She cannot say anything for fear something bad happens to Hagen. She did not realize any of this was true or would transpire. How could she? But her tribe will turn on her if she says something wrong. She wants to save Hagen. But how?

“I do want Hagen’s child, Hoopono,” Hawika says, sadly. “That will never change.”

“Well, you cannot have what you do not own,” Kaila says. “It is time to do what we should have done when he rejected me.”

Screenshot_17_8.jpg

Kaila rises from her seat. “Kawika, seize Hagen and put him in with Daisy. She needs to be fed.”

“NO!” Hawika yells.

At this, Xetrov meets Kaila and says in a low voice, “You will not hurt Hagen the Genius or our child. I will not allow it.”

Screenshot_20_8.jpg

Suddenly, Xetrov takes off her disguise. But as she does, a beam of light envelops her.

Screenshot_22_8.jpg

She is transported into a ship above.

Screenshot_23_8.jpg

“Quickly,” Kaila shouts. “Kawika, take Hagen to the cowplant. He will be sacrificed. Now!”

“You will not,” Hawika says, but Lopaka holds her back as Kawika dutifully does as he is told.

“And now, you will die as you should have done before you left to create this abomination,” Kaila proclaims.

Screenshot_25_8.jpg

Hawika prays something will happen to get Hagen out of this situation. She is powerless. And the slaves won’t listen to her. They only listen to the one in power. How can Kawika do this when he knows her love for her brother? Anger rises within her. She vows to make Kaila pay for this. She is very shortsighted. One day, Hawika would be Creator and then Kaila will wish she had not done this thing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hopefully Hagen will escape. Kaila has turned into an absolutely disgusting human being. Ugh. I hate that 🐸🐸🐸🐸! ><
    edited April 2015
    Hell has no fury like a woman scorned (definitely speaks to Kaila...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Suddenly, Xetrov appears behind Kaila and says, calmly, “Release him or I will force you. It is your choice.”

Kaila spins around and sees a glowing object in Xetrov’s hand.

Screenshot_26_7.jpg

When she tries to unarm her, Xetrov blasts Kaila with a cold substance.

Screenshot_28_7.jpg

Screenshot_29_7.jpg

“Hoopono,” Hawika whispers, “I think it wise if you released my brother.” Glee fills her heart as she knows with Kaila out of the way, Hoopono will see reason.

Screenshot_30_7.jpg

But Hoopono stands her ground, fists clenching. “What have you done to my tribal sister? This is an outrage!”

With confidence, Xetrov waves at her. “It is but a freeze ray. There is no harm. In a few days, she will be back to normal. But if she threatens my family again, I will do the same to her. Hawika, do you wish us to stay or go? It is up to you.”

Screenshot_32_6.jpg

Hawika opens the gate and brings her brother out. He runs to his mate and thanks her. Seeing the love in her brother’s eyes touches Hawika and she says, “Of course you can stay. I would love for your daughter to be raised here. If you have a son, he may stay here until young adult and then he can sire a child. He will be free to go back to Sixam afterwards.”

Screenshot_34_6.jpg
    Hoopono warns, “How can you grant this? If the Amazon Council finds out you have allowed Hagen back to birth a child, you will lose everything!”

“I am not afraid. Who will tell?” Hawika asks.

“You have an enemy in Kaila. She will go straight to the council.”

Screenshot_35_6.jpg

Xetrov puts on her human disguise and moves close to them, saying, “I have a remedy for that. I will freeze Kaila if she moves against us, but afterwards, I have a method that will clear her mind of what has transpired. My child will have a disguise, so she will not know it is mine. I will make her think it’s hers and Hagen’s.”

Hawika lifts her arms. “What say you to this plan, Hoopono?”

Screenshot_37_5.jpg

“Very well, but Kaila better be unchanged and happy when all this is done or you will be asked to leave.”

“We understand,” Hagen says, winking at his sister.

Screenshot_38_3.jpg

One by one, everyone leaves Hagen and Xetrov alone. They lay under the stars.

“See there, my love? That is Cassiopeia. I want to take you there for our anniversary. It is even more beautiful than Sixam.”

Xetrov squeezes her mate’s hand. “You are so gifted, Hagen. You amaze me. I would love to go.”

Screenshot_40_4.jpg

They stay like that for quite some time, talking about the future and making plans to have even more children for Xetrov suspects her belly is growing as well.

Screenshot_46_4.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    I had to LOL just because of this picture.
    Screenshot_46_4.jpg
    It's supposed to be sweet, but Kaila frozen in the background just cracks me up!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    I know!!! I loved that part of the pic especially!!!! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    ROFL @ Kaila. Just saying. I about died laughing!

I loved their plan. Too bad Kaila won't realize until it's too late and the child is gone. I feel a little bad that she will be deceived so. But at the same time, Hagen's child deserves to live. Plus Hagen is such a sweetheart. He doesn't deserve her special brand of BSC.
    edited April 2015
    Xetrov wakes up with a start. She senses that her love, Hagan, is in labor!

Screenshot_41_4.jpg

Screenshot_40_5.jpg

But he doesn’t respond to her cries for him to get up. He merely sleeps as though nothing is happening.

Screenshot_42_4.jpg

Finally, Xetrov pulls him from the bed and tells him to walk around to allow the baby to come. Hagan’s back feels like sharp knives slicing into him. He cannot believe women through the ages have had to suffer this way.

Screenshot_43_4.jpg

Finding his old crib in the alcove of the kitchen, he breathes while his mate is softly coaching him.

Screenshot_44_4.jpg

Screenshot_45_4.jpg

Finally, the baby comes! Hagan is filled with pride to see his little girl. And she is like her mother’s brother, Connoc, who has blue skin!

Screenshot_48_4.jpg

Screenshot_46_5.jpg

“Her name is Xorex Wahine of the Wahine Tribe. Welcome, dear one,” Hagan coos.

Screenshot_47_4.jpg

After Hagan breastfeeds his little one, he gives her to his mate, changes his clothing and goes into the kitchen to eat. He is starving! But he forgets to use the bathroom and has an accident right in front of the sink. He’s already on edge from giving birth and has had an embarrassing conversation with himself. Blood rushes out of his head and out of his body like his spirit is fleeing from him.

Screenshot_51_5.jpg

He collapses.

Dead.

Screenshot_53_5.jpg

Xetrov screams!

Hawika rushes into the room to find her brother dead on the floor at Xetrov’s feet.

“What happened?” she cries, tears swallowing her throat.

“I don’t know,” Xetrov speaks through cries. “One minute he was talking and the next he collapsed.” She wails into her hands.

Screenshot_54_3.jpg

The Grim Reaper comes to take Hagen’s soul, but Hawika stops him. “You knew my father, Haipo, and my grandmother Abra. If you care anything for my family, please do not take Hagan. He is a worthy man and so young. Please!”

Screenshot_55_3.jpg

“You are right, Creator Heiress,” the reaper says in his low, gravelly voice. “I did know your father especially. He was a great help to me at the temple. I will grant your wish. Hagan will live.”

Screenshot_56_3.jpg

“Thank you, Grim Reaper. Bless you!” Hawika sighs. While this is happening, Xetrov is still mourning for Hagan. She does not know he is about to be saved.

Screenshot_57_3.jpg

The reaper lifts Hagan’s body.

Screenshot_58_4.jpg

Then a powerful light shines forth, bringing his soul back to him.

Screenshot_59_4.jpg

Xetrov grabs Hagen in a powerful squeeze. “Oh, Hagan. You’re alive! I’m so thankful.” She cries into his shoulder.

Bewilderment clogs Hagan’s mind. “My love, I just came in here for breakfast. Are the Fruity Loops gone again?”

As Hawika’s heart calms, she hurries to find the baby and see what Hagan birthed. But when she goes to pick the child up, she is surprised by its blue skin. “Oh dear,” Hawika whispers. “What will Kaila do?”

Screenshot_60_3.jpg

It is of utmost importance that Hawika turns young adult now so she can become Creator and have power to help this child. Picking her niece up, she automatically feels love toward her even though she is different.

Screenshot_50_4.jpg

She decides to have her birthday party that night. Kai is away and told her she could use her house. It will be a huge celebration. All women, friends, and slaves will be allowed to attend.

NOTE: Just wanted to say Hagan died of mortification! He almost died of this before he had the baby, too. I think sims with the insanity trait die easier. He almost died by fire earlier when he was a teen. I was so grateful Grimmy spared his life! I don't believe in restarting the game, so I would have had to go with that direction. Yipes!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yikes indeed!
    HmypxT0.png
    Oh my god! I was actually terrified for Hagen! I thought omg, no, no, no mortification! Are male sims embarrassed if they give birth to alien babies?
    Oh my god! I was actually terrified for Hagen! I thought omg, no, no, no mortification! Are male sims embarrassed if they give birth to alien babies?

Not sure, but he had just had an awkward conversation, so that was enough to mortify him.
    HmypxT0.png

He wasn't embarrassed by having the baby but before he went to sleep, he got embarrassed and was mortified. I thought I'd fixed him up but then after he gave birth, he peed himself and had an embarrassing conversation. It all added up! Gasp! I heard that music and saw it was him and thought, NOOOOOO!!!!!! Thankfully, Grimmy took pity on the poor lad.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yeesh. I would've though it would make sense to be embarrassed to have a baby as a male, but guess not. ^^ Well, I'm just glad Grim let him live. =)
    edited April 2015
    Everyone is celebrating Hawika’s young adult birthday, including the Grim Reaper who very much likes this girl who will be the new Creator of Tribe Wahine.

Screenshot_61_3.jpg

Hawika thinks of all the things that has happened in her short life, but is so thankful she can celebrate with her brother, even though his dress is somewhat unusual since he’s now a Sixamian. She knows his visit is coming to an end as Xorex is about to age up and Xetrov will need to alter Kaila’s mind for the survival of Hawika’s tribe.

Screenshot_63_3.jpg

As Lopeka throws confetti in celebration, Hoopono and a very grungy Kawika enter. “He didn’t even make it to my candle ceremony,” Hawika thinks to herself. Anger of what transpired with her brother and Kawika’s part in his impending sacrifice heats up her face. She cannot believe Kawika’s disloyalty to her as well as Hoopono’s siding with Kaila against her. When she turns Creator, there will be a cleansing of the tribe.

Screenshot_65_2.jpg

As everyone else sits around the table chatting, Hawika enters the kitchen to think of a plan on reorganizing her tribe. The dealings with Hagan proved to her who she could trust.

And who she could not.

She smiles as she sees Lopeka approach. He was the only one of her tribe by far who acted with honor when it came to Hagan and his unusual circumstances.

Screenshot_67_2.jpg

“Are you having fun, Creator Heiress?” Lopeka asks.

“I am now that you are near me,” Hawika says.

Shyly, Lopeka’s face colors almost matching his red hair. “I’m glad,” he says awkwardly.

Hawika laughs inside. She loves how humble and quiet Lopeka is sometimes. But at other times, he is very brave. This is the man she’s been looking for to sire her Creator Heiress. She peers into his eyes and says, “I want to make you Master Slave once I’m sworn in as Creator. Would you like that?”

Screenshot_72_2.jpg

Lopeka bows, smiling. “It would be an honor to serve you in any way I can. I will do my best.”

Grinning at his polite ways, Hawika pulls him into a hug. “I know you’ll be the best Master Slave. And I will have a particular task for you as well. I hope you’re up for it.”

“I’m up for anything you desire, Hawika,” Lopeka breathes into her ear, sending shivers down Hawika’s spine.

Screenshot_70_2.jpg

Hawika doesn’t want to let him go, but it is too soon to let him know her desires. She wants to be friends with him first. And as Master Slave, they will build their relationship. She squashes down the hurt she feels toward Kawika and looks to the future with Lopeka now.

Screenshot_71_2.jpg

In almost a blink, Xorex ages up into a little blue child. The tribe loves her, although Kaila still has to be frozen until the time Hagan and Xetrov leave. They asked to have a bit more time with her before their departure.

Xorex runs toward her father.

Screenshot_1_10.jpg

“Daddy!” she yells, leaping into his arms.

Hagan hugs his little girl. He thinks she’s the most beautiful creature he’s ever seen. He loves how she inherited her mother’s brother’s skin color. Blue is a Creator of the Wahine Tribe’s color. Very royal. She’s his little princess.

Screenshot_2_9.jpg

“Did you see this, Daddy?” Xorex beams. “I made it just for you! It’s a digital friend. When you’re having conversations, it will talk back right to you. It will make you not so sad.”

Screenshot_3_9.jpg

“Aw, that’s so kind of you, sweetness,” Hagan says. “I’ll use it all the time and think of you.”

“Let’s get a picture,” Xorex says.

They both say cheese as Hawika happens upon them.

Screenshot_5_9.jpg

“Oh, my!” Hawika says. “Xorex, you know you need to wear your disguise when you’re outside! You must get used to it for not everyone in the Amazon loves people from Sixam. And when Kaila recovers, you especially need to never take it off!”

Screenshot_6_9.jpg

“Yes, Auntie Hawika. I’m sorry. I’ll put it on now.”

Screenshot_7_8.jpg

In a flash, Xorex spins into her disguise. “How’s this, Auntie?”

“There, now you look exactly like Hagan’s child.” Hawika winks at her. She is taken with this child’s obedience and intelligence. She would be a great asset to her tribe as well as a source of friendship and family.
    Screenshot_8_9.jpg

“You’re the most beautiful girl in the Amazon, my sweet!” Hawika says.

Screenshot_9_8.jpg

After many days, it is time to say farewell to Hagan and Xetrov.

“Thank you from the bottom of my hearts for all you’ve done for us,” Xetrov says to Hawika. “I will be forever in your service. If you ever get into trouble, you know Hagan and I will help you.”

“I’m very grateful for that,” Hawika says. “Thank you for allowing me the gift of your little girl. I will make sure she is made to feel like a Creator Heiress with every amenity.”

Screenshot_10_10.jpg

“Good bye, sweetness,” Hagan bends down to kiss his daughter. “You be good for your aunt, okay. I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you, Daddy.”

“We’ll visit soon.”

Screenshot_15_10.jpg

Xetrov hugs Xorex, speaking to her in Sixamlish. Xorex laughs for she must have told her a joke.

Screenshot_14_10.jpg

Hagan moves toward his sister and says, “I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you for all you’ve done for me, dear sister.”

Hawika’s tears are threatening to spill, but she tries to hold them back. She will be Creator soon and must be strong for Xorex.

“I love you, brother,” Hawika whispers.

Screenshot_17_10.jpg

Hagan places his arms around Hawika and says, “I’ll never forget this. You’re the best sister any insane brother could ever have.”

Screenshot_16_10.jpg

Hagan and Xetrov ready themselves for flight.

Screenshot_19_10.jpg

“Let us depart, my love,” Hagan says as Xetrov takes one long look at her daughter.

Screenshot_20_10.jpg

Hawika sees the door clamp tight and hears the rumbling of the engines starting. She knows good things are afoot for her tribe and cannot wait for the Creator ceremony.

Screenshot_13_10.jpg

Hawika watches as the rocket once again blasts into the sky.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So many pictures not working...

I'm sad that Hagen is leaving, we will surely miss him. I do hope that hagen and his baby girl keep in cotact. I'm also thankful that Hawika is going to cleanse the tribe, but at th same time, I'm sure that Kawika and Kaila will spread rumors and something will go incredibly wrong!
    Hmmm...they're working on my end! Maybe if you refresh??! :/ Sorry about that...not sure where this plot thread will go. I haven't played that far. It keeps changing in my mind. Hawika will have to settle it! Kaila will not know what's happening,so she won't be a threat, but Kawika is...or could be...or maybe something else will happen!!! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oh my goodness!!!! How have I missed so much???

I loved ALL of your updates!!! I can not wait to see more and look forward to the direction it goes!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Thanks @Kamio <3 So glad you like it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2015
    Tribe Wahine--3rd Generation

Creator: Hawika Wahine

Hawika%20Wahine.jpg

Traits: Genius, Creative, Loves Outdoors

Master Slave: Lopaka Slave

Lopaka%20Slave.jpg

Traits: Outgoing, Self assured, Neat

TBD: Gatherer, Scholar, 2nd Slave

Finally, the moment Hawika has been waiting for since Hagan’s betrayal is here. The Creator ceremony! Hawika knows what she must do to cleanse her tribe all the while the women will not know what she is doing. As it is, Kaila is expected to go back to her original tribe since her duties are finished, so, this, at least will be easy.

Screenshot_28_9.jpg

“Thank you for all you’ve done in being a mother figure to me, Hoopono,” Hawika says after the oaths have been uttered. “I will always cherish this in my heart.”

Screenshot_29_9.jpg

“And also, Kaila, thank you for your dedicated service. I am now highly skilled as I would never have achieved without you.”

Screenshot_30_9.jpg

Both women give Hawika a hug and then it is finished. Hawika is Creator.

Screenshot_33_8.jpg

The warm breeze swirls around Hawika’s curls almost as if in agreement at the change in command. The temple has never looked so beautiful as this moment to the new Creator. She has much to do.

Screenshot_26_9.jpg

Immediately, that afternoon, Hawika calls for a council meeting.

“In thanks for your splendid service, Champion Kaila, I offer you one of my slaves to take home with you.”

Screenshot_34_8.jpg

“How generous of you! Which slave, dear Creator?” Kaila asks.

“You may choose,” Hawika answers, knowing in her heart, Kaila will choose Kawika, the Master Slave for she values skill and pride above all else.

Screenshot_35_8.jpg

“Then I choose Kawika,” Kaila says, blushing. “I will always be indebted to your service for this great honor, Creator.”

“You are quite welcome,” Hawika says, noticing Kawika’s sorrowful face. A pang of guilt pricks her at the sight of his disappointment. She will soon tell him how his actions led to this chain of events and then she will be done with him.

Screenshot_37_6.jpg

“And for you, Hoopono,” Hawika continues, “I offer you your mother’s accommodations across the street. You will be able to grow a most wondrous garden--the envy of all the Amazon. You may take your son, Maka, with you. Your mother’s slave is still tending the place, so you will be very well taken care of. I cannot wait to see how you turn it into a showplace of nature’s beauty.”

Hoopono sputters, “This is quite surprising, Hawika. Are you sure you do not need me to tend this garden until Xorex grows to teen to take over, at least?”

“The slaves will tend to it until such a time as either Xorex takes it or I find someone worthy. Do not worry yourself.” Hawika tries to keep the edge out of her voice, but she does not do a very good job as Hoopono looks away sheepishly, knowing she is being cast aside.

Screenshot_39_6.jpg

Later that day, Hawika swears in Lopaka as Master Slave. “For I know you will do your duty faithfully as you have to me thus far, Lopaka.”

Screenshot_41_5.jpg

Lopaka bows then smiles. “I will manage this compound to the best of my ability.”

Screenshot_45_5.jpg

Instead of the usual nod in agreement, Hawika is overwhelmed with emotion at the change of events and how Lopaka has stood by her side through all of the turmoil with Hagan. She wraps her arms around him, holding him and whispers, “I want to thank you and ask that you be my breeding slave when I’m ready, but because you’re Master Slave we will wait a while.”

Screenshot_42_5.jpg

“I will wait an eternity for you, Hawika, if need be. Just say the word.” Lopaka’s warm breath tickles her neck and for a moment, she’s not sure she can hold back.

Screenshot_43_5.jpg

She pulls back and squeezes his arm. “Will you do me a favor?”

“Of course, Creator.”

“There is a new breeding chambers just below the old one. The stairs are in the back of the slave quarters surrounded by bushes. I’d like for you to meet me there tonight. We have much to discuss.”

“I will meet you after dinner, then,” Lopaka says, smiling.

Warm tingles swirl inside Hawika. She is looking forward to their time together even though she is not ready to have a child. She knows one day, he will be the father of a great Creator Heiress.

Screenshot_44_5.jpg

That night, as Hawika waits for Lopaka, Kawika storms into her breeding chamber. “How could you do this, Hawika? To us? I thought you chose me!”

Screenshot_48_5.jpg

“How dare you speak to your Creator that way?” Hawika challenges. “If you want to discuss something with me, feel free, but only with the right attitude or you will find yourself in punishment before you leave.”

Kawika wipes his face in frustration then opens his hands, pleading with her. “Forgive me, Creator. I’m just distraught. I thought I meant something special to you. You asked me to make this place for us. Don’t you remember all the times we’ve shared here? What happened?”

Screenshot_49_5.jpg

“You should have asked yourself this before you sided with Kaila against me and put my brother in the sacrificing chamber to be eaten alive!”

Kawika put his hands together. “What choice did I have? Kaila would have put me in that chamber with him if I didn’t obey.”

Screenshot_50_5.jpg

“So be it! You should have had more faith in the situation. Instead, like a coward, you would have rather put my brother to death than die trying to save him. It would have been an honorable death and in the end, you would have been saved and you and I would be sharing this bed. But instead you saved yourself.”

Kawika sits next to Hawika and whispers, “I didn’t know what was going to happen. All I could think about was salvaging the situation and saving you. I felt Hagan put you in a position of death as it is. If he didn’t die, then they would have called for yours!”

Hawika put her hands on her hips. “Who asked you to save me, Kawika? I know that’s what you do in this tribe is save, save, save, but you are a slave! I am Creator! I don’t need saving! I need your loyalty. Lopaka was loyal. He calmed me down while you were throwing my brother in with that heinous plant. He serves me and adores me. He doesn’t need to save me. He looks to me for leadership. That’s what I need.”

Screenshot_52_6.jpg

Hawika stands up and looks at the room that should have been theirs to share. “Your pride and arrogance has led to this. I will look no longer on you. Please leave.”

Screenshot_60_4.jpg

With tears in his eyes, Kawika opens the door and removes himself from the secret, special place that should have been theirs. He decides to prove somehow to Hawika that he does indeed love her and would be the most loyal slave she could know whether he was allowed to stay or not.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • FoxcrestFoxcrest Posts: 348 Member
    Lol this is pretty awesome, halfway through to catching up!
    Some advice: Listen to epic music while reading this. It makes an awesome story even better.
    HmypxT0.png