Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ambrosia doesn't work when sitting down

I ran into this odd bug the other day when trying to resurrect a ghost whom I had grown rather fond of. Whenever the sim ghost ate ambrosia, they would (naturally) sit down to eat. After they had finished the meal, the 'Resurrect' action would pop up on their queue, then promptly disappear with them waving their hand to let me know that they couldn't perform the action. The first time was painful, as I hadn't saved in several hours and didn't have anymore ingredients to make more ambrosia. Once I managed to make another, I saved and tried again. Each time the same thing would happen, over four attempts. I finally got it to work by having the ghost walk off the lot, where there was no available sitting, and eating the dish while standing up.

The only downside is, they put the plate down to resurrect and never picked it back up. And since the plate is off the lot, I can't drag it to a sink or trashcan to remove it. I now just call it 'The Plate of Life' and figure I'll leave it as a monument to my other sims' incredible cooking skills; at least until a way to remove it is implemented.

I hope the sitting-ambrosia bug can be figured out soon, as I'm sure many people will lose a few hours of gameplay to a ghost that wants to be comfortable while they eat.
My Origin ID is Raging_Furball
Simblr: http://raging-furball.tumblr.com

Comments