Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    I would like to have a option to buy multiple houses with the same family. Like in sims 3. Like that I could have apartment and residential house. and be able to change.
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    buggycola wrote: »

Repairs- For repairs I would enjoy the risk/danger added back like older sim games. Sims AI should also 'attempt' to fix things on their own. Like add basic repairs/pro repairs. Basic repairs can be fixed by the AI with low skills and pro require a higher level. If the appliance trying to be fixed is a higher skill set, they call the repairman.

Yeah I agree. The sims don't die electrocuted anymore I would like that back.
  • brutumfulmenbrutumfulmen Posts: 6 New Member
    Allow ALL content for aliens! For example, skin details and skin tones.
  • americanamelieamericanamelie Posts: 36 Member
    I miss choosing their astrological sign! an astrological feature would be so great more fleshed out if we could pick a sim's sign and the key features to each sign plus best and worst sign match-ups will factor in: for example, Cancer- known for being homey, family oriented, and shy. Pairs well with Pisces & Sagittarius (and make friendships grow faster with best paired signs).

Overall, I think the personality functions in CAS should be a bit more in-depth. My sims are missing the superficiality that came with turn-ons and offs lol.
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    8xvgr6.jpg
    what is under the tree

If they flesh out the babies like that I would just die. Please EA do that,..then fix the teens.
  • ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    I just recently thought of this when my sim was unable to conceive, and she became sad but it was masked by happiness. I wish sims would acknowledge emotions that were masked by other feelings (primarily happiness). I find it to be more realistic if sims were able to talk about their sad or tense emotions with others, or get frustrated and cry. I think some emotions shouldn't be so easily masked by happiness. These are just my thoughts.
    6unzx1t.gif
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    These are my suggestions:
    - alarm clocks
    - wake up more than 1 hour before they go to work
    - faster eating, bathing, and toilet runs
    - Spiral Stairs
    - a workbench to make bouquets with the flowers
    - a workbench to make something with crystals and metals (maybe jewelry)
    - shelves big enough to display large crystals, fossils, insects, and frogs
    - fish not go bad in the refrigerator or give them a timer like the food
    - A container to carry the fish that you catch off the property lot so they don't go bad before you get home (especially on vacation)
    - more recipes to use all the fruits and vegetables
    - insects can be caught in parks
    - after you identify a plant the bushes are also identified. (Get a ton of the same plants when looking for new ones)
    - the collector butterfly (it a pain trying to find collectables)
    - more fruits and vegetables
    - sprinklers (it takes forever to water plants)
    - toddlers
    - less multiple births
    - larger neighborhood with venues
    - have children's skill rollover to teen and so on
    - ethnic jewelry (don't know what it's called like the India headband)
    - ethnic clothing (like sarong)
    - piercings
    - be able to put your own pictures. (like with music)
    - fully adjustable lifespans
    - elevators or escalators
    - dating service online
    - favorites and astrological signs
    - stackable display containers for insects and frogs
    - other tabs for career, camping, and etc in CAS.
    - weather and cars would be nice
    - able to know how much time is left when you are on vacation
    - some kind of indicator what wrong with the baby
    - job: daycare
    - more starter homes
    - future (like the one in sims 3)
    - Smaller Telescopes
    - The ability to organize your items so thing stay in whatever group you put them like Sims 3
    - Have individual chest so you can sort your items into the chest like Sims 3
    - Days off should accurately reflect time.
    - More fish in the large fish tanks
    - Be able to move a house and family to a new lot like Sims 3
    - Stop showing whim that are already completed (get engaged/married when you already married to the person)
    - Show how long a plant needs to grow before it can be harvested (Wild plants)
    - Have shift and/or business hours for player businesses so you don't lose your employees

- I'll keep adding everything I want as I think of them.
  • TerrenceWorldTerrenceWorld Posts: 18 New Member
    I think that they should add weather to the Sims 4 so we can feel more of the Halloween and christmas feel when it is around that time. Also They should put more depth to the Aliens just like they did with Vampire then that life state will feel a lot better.
  • Kenobi26Kenobi26 Posts: 9 New Member
    I just posted in another forum about subcategories of skills and grouping like skills together. So I second this idea...And a retool of careers to reflect the skill changes (think skill trees like the new vampire skills)
  • VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    I would like it, and would make more sense if sims didn't talk friendly to there enemy's right after you done beat them up and have a low relationship with them :(
    I like if sims didn't talk friendly to there enemy's right after you done beat them up and have a low relationship with them :( ( dont pay attention to my little screw up) on the last post :wink:
  • TabbLatriceTabbLatrice Posts: 2 New Member
    I WOULD LOVE IF THE SIMS MADE THE GAME MULTIPLAYER AGAIN BUT THIS TIME WHEN YOU ADD FRIENDS ON ORIGIN (BECAUSE I DOWNLOAD) YOU CAN INVITE FRIENDS TO THE GAME AND PLAY WITH THEMSOMETHING LIKE XBOX LIVE :)
  • TabbLatriceTabbLatrice Posts: 2 New Member
    THEM SOMETHING****
  • jellybEAnsim123jellybEAnsim123 Posts: 21 Member
    Maybe add a pronoun selection! Like, in CAS, if a user creates a transgender man they can then select the Sim's pronoun ('he'). The pronoun selection would also include they/them for genderfluid/non-binary/other such Sims.
  • LGBTincLGBTinc Posts: 41 Member
    Improve the forums:

Stop making people reach goals of a certain amount of posts likes ect. in order to allow people to post threads ect.

Just add Human Verification

ect.
    sims-baby.jpg
    Sorry I like my Ect.'s
    sims-baby.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited January 2017
    @LGBTinc, this system was put in place due to some unsavory people who wanted to post nasty, unwanted illegal pictures in the forums and as their avatars. Then we had spambot attacks that took place all of last year, so the last time the spambots attacked was when they disabled the New Discussion button for all new members. It's nothing personal towards New Members, it's just the mods/Gurus is trying to keep this site safe for all members regardless if they are old members or new members. They tried the human verification and that still doesn't work too well since we still had spammers/spambots spamming the forums. So the best thing right now is to keep New Members from making new threads until they become full members.
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • GeeJawGeeJaw Posts: 45 Member
    I'd like to see the comeback of burglars, and now that we have toddlers, I'd love to see prams
    2a4wpqp.jpg
    I have to report bugs on th- the- EA help forums :(

oh god.
    sims-baby.jpg
  • laurenlovessimslaurenlovessims Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello,

I really like the different things that you can grow, from herbs, fruits etc. But I think that having the ability to grow succulents would be even better! Many people really enjoy how succulents look, they are pleasing to the eye, and just make people happy. I know that there are some plants that you can place, that look like succulents, but aren't really them.

I think that it would be amazing if you could be able to order the “succulent plant pack”, and have many many different plants that come in that pack, including:
    Haworthia fasciata
    Echinocactus grusonii
    San Pedro cactus
    Haworthia cooperi
    Haworthia cooperi
    Hens and chicks
    Bunny ears
    And many more!!

I also think that after you grow them fully, you should be able to place them in a different array of pots. Also, it is very common to place more than one succulent into a pot, to make it a “garden”. It would be cool if you could choose to put the plants in a singular pot or a pot with 2,3,4 or 5 spots. When you click on the put, to fill it up, you can place the plant in any open spot and arrange them the way you want. When you are buying the pot, you could pick a pot with 1,2,3,4 or 5 spots for a plant and pick the color, (ex: black, white or the clay pot color)

This would be awesome if you made this as a free game update, I know that many players would love this, and it would make many people be even more excited to play sims 4 if you made this update.

Thanks for your time!!

-Lauren
    Can we please get a new AI system or whatever like the sims are all the same most of the time and when my sims are enemies with another sim they literally will talk to each other as if they weren't enemies
  • TristLanderTristLander Posts: 8 New Member
    What I want more than anything, is the skill challenges like in Sims 3, to like Fish x amount of fish or grow a certain amount of perfect plants and so on, so forth!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    All the new things that come in are cheaper and worse, lower quality than the best quality items of their tier. It's not always the best option to buy them, which means they're not so great to buy and I don't get to use them. A lot of people have more money than they can use. There needs to be more expensive luxury items. I could do with dropping about S 200,000.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • mayedlmalikmayedlmalik Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey Simmers, could the game makers add a new feature that allows us to delete mods and custom content while in the game, i think that would be very very helpful and a lot of players would love that as well.
    Vulnn wrote: »
    Can we please get a new AI system or whatever like the sims are all the same most of the time and when my sims are enemies with another sim they literally will talk to each other as if they weren't enemies

YES!

My sim is gay and married to another sim, and when he gets flirty he will flirt with ANYONE HE SEES, LITTERALY ANYONE.

It's so annoying I can't let him talk to anyone or else he will start flirting in any conversation, jesus.
    sims-baby.jpg