Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• ImredesireImredesire Posts: 1 New Member
    More pizza's! Three pizza's to choose from isn't enough for me, i wish there were more options! :wink:
  • porshya89porshya89 Posts: 3 New Member
    Wondering why the movie pack didn't expand the GTW capabilities.. Why not have movie theater jobs, actors ( critics, directors, etc.) candy interactions, sticky floor animation, ticket machines/movie showtimes and new traits.
  • meridianheartsmeridianhearts Posts: 22 Member
    I'm not sure if this idea hasn't been stated before, but I miss buying clothes. I hate that all CAS clothing and accessory items are available to players right off the bat. TS2 had you choose the set of clothing you wanted for your sims when you first created a household. Then if you wanted to expand your wardrobe, sims would actually have to buy them at the boutique. Maybe people don't care about this but I felt it made the sims more in-depth. Working, having a salary, paying bills, buying groceries then splurging your simoleons however you pleased just made the game feel more authentic.

Another thing I wish for the team to do is unlock apartments. While lot traits were a cool idea, I think it'd be even more awesome to grant players the ability to freely build apartments wherever they please. If it's too difficult to allow it to be done on the current lots, then please create a new neighborhood (blank or not). Have special lots which can only have apartments or trailers on it.

Expand upon residential and commercial areas. Give players the chance to own their own residential businesses. For example; a building could have a business (bakery, book store, daycare, etc) downstairs and a home upstairs. The same can apply for a business ran in a house!

Broadening the criminal career would be nice, too. Burglars can return as an NPC. But it would also offer an interesting change of pace for sims who are apart of the criminal career. Start out as a common burglar robbing business and homes. Then work your way up to being a cunning, international cat burglar.

In addition to this, I think purchasing properties should return. Business moguls would especially link this. Having wealthy sims compete among each other until they own it all sounds interesting. Especially tying in their traits. Good sims would find ways to help people. Where evil sims would simply want to have all the power and money.
  • LilyCrossLilyCross Posts: 10 New Member
    I vote for cars and yachts and other vehicles. Still - "the seasons" and BEACHES with the possibility to swim in the sea or ocean! And, of course, a new location for travel!
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree with what some people are saying in my ignore button petition thread. Chance cards really could afford to be much better. For starters, as they are now, they get really boring and repetitive really fast, and it certainly doesn't help matters that the ignore button is no longer there and we're forced to make a choice. Since there's so little variety in chance cards, there are often times where the exact same one your Sim had the day before could pop up again the very next day. And even still an answer that was previously correct on said chance card the previous day could very well be incorrect the next day. So here are my suggestions on what can be done to improve them:

- Give them bigger impacts! In TS2, a correct answer on a chance card could lead to really good things like an instant promotion or a large sum of simoleons, and an incorrect answer could lead your Sim to be either demoted or fired. The possibility of really good outcomes could very well serve as an incentive to take a chance. I'd love to see this again, along with the general performance gains/losses and random moodlets still a possibility in the mix.
    - Give us more variety! Clearly from my experience, along with others, there aren't too many possible chance cards to get. This can make things boring and repetitive. I'd like to see more of them, not just the same ones over and over.
    - Morality! It was confirmed that in TS2, the odds of your choice being correct were more weighted in your favor if you chose the "moral" option. Though there were occasional exceptions, this was usually the case. I'm not seeing this in TS4. There's this one card early in the Critic career that wants you to either steal some papers from the other delivery person you ran into or help them and leave some deliveries unfinished. Of course I chose to help them. And guess what? It was the wrong answer! I got a performance loss!
    - Sim skill tied into outcomes? It would be neat if a Sim's level in a certain skill could affect the outcome of certain chance cards. For example, there's a chance card in the Entertainment career that wants you to either wing it or mine the internet for animal jokes. If your Sim has a high level in comedy or even charisma skill, it would be cool to actually have the wing it option be more in your favor. No matter how high your Sim's skill, though, the text for the incorrect wing it answer will always say that your Sim's act clearly "needed improvement" and they'll receive a performance loss. Another example could be the one in the Athletic career where one of the players is being rude to your Sim. What if a higher charisma skill could result in a higher chance of them apologizing when asked to stop?
    - Changes to certain cards? Some of the school chance cards are downright heartbreaking. There's one where a teacher can get unreasonably angry at a child for confessing a mistake on their test and ruin their day in the process and another where a teacher gives a child an F "with glee." Now this is a point where I would be having their parents call the school to complain if it was an option, but unfortunately it's not. And another one in one of the Astronaut careers practically insults the player indirectly, calling the Sim a coward for playing it safe.
    - Bring back the ignore button! Of course, with bigger impacts, it would only make since to bring back the ignore button as well. And even if these changes aren't made, the ignore button could be a saving grace for players who don't like taking chances and losing performance when they're only working three days a week or are just bored with all the repetition.
    Post edited by worldofdrakan on
  • mikishugo246mikishugo246 Posts: 48 Member
    Please make more beds.
  • RyanOvergrowthRyanOvergrowth Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree with what some people are saying in my ignore button petition thread. Chance cards really could afford to be much better. For starters, as they are now, they get really boring and repetitive really fast, and it certainly doesn't help matters that the ignore button is no longer there and we're forced to make a choice. Since there's so little variety in chance cards, there are often times where the exact same one your Sim had the day before could pop up again the very next day. And even still an answer that was previously correct on said chance card the previous day could very well be incorrect the next day. So here are my suggestions on what can be done to improve them:

- Give them bigger impacts! In TS2, a correct answer on a chance card could lead to really good things like an instant promotion or a large sum of simoleons, and an incorrect answer could lead your Sim to be either demoted or fired. The possibility of really good outcomes could very well serve as an incentive to take a chance. I'd love to see this again, along with the general performance gains/losses and random moodlets still a possibility in the mix.
    - Give us more variety! Clearly from my experience, along with others, there aren't too many possible chance cards to get. This can make things boring and repetitive. I'd like to see more of them, not just the same ones over and over.
    - Morality! It was confirmed that in TS2, the odds of your choice being correct were more weighted in your favor if you chose the "moral" option. Though there were occasional exceptions, this was usually the case. I'm not seeing this in TS4. There's this one card early in the Critic career that wants you to either steal some papers from the other delivery person you ran into or help them and leave some deliveries unfinished. Of course I chose to help them. And guess what? It was the wrong answer! I got a performance loss!
    - Sim skill tied into outcomes? It would be neat if a Sim's level in a certain skill could affect the outcome of certain chance cards. For example, there's a chance card in the Entertainment career that wants you to either wing it or mine the internet for animal jokes. If your Sim has a high level in comedy or even charisma skill, it would be cool to actually have the wing it option be more in your favor. No matter how high your Sim's skill, though, the text for the incorrect wing it answer will always say that your Sim's act clearly "needed improvement" and they'll receive a performance loss. Another example could be the one in the Athletic career where one of the players is being rude to your Sim. What if a higher charisma skill could result in a higher chance of them apologizing when asked to stop?
    - Changes to certain cards? Some of the school chance cards are downright heartbreaking. There's one where a teacher can get unreasonably angry at a child for confessing a mistake on their test and ruin their day in the process and another where a teacher gives a child an F "with glee." Now this is a point where I would be having their parents call the school to complain if it was an option, but unfortunately it's not. And another one in one of the Astronaut careers practically insults the player indirectly, calling the Sim a coward for playing it safe.
    - Bring back the ignore button! Of course, with bigger impacts, it would only make since to bring back the ignore button as well. And even if these changes aren't made, the ignore button could be a saving grace for players who don't like taking chances and losing performance when they're only working three days a week or are just bored with all the repetition.

I agree with this completely. Chance cards in TS4 really are repetitive and feel like an annoyance - and the outcomes don't seem to make any sense.
    I also wish that jobs had a rehaul because they are all like this - don't get me started on the GtW active jobs though...
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree with this completely. Chance cards in TS4 really are repetitive and feel like an annoyance - and the outcomes don't seem to make any sense.
    I also wish that jobs had a rehaul because they are all like this - don't get me started on the GtW active jobs though...

Agreed! I'd also really like to see more career options added in the future. It would be nice to see TS2 and TS3 careers make a comeback. Like Paranormal, Slacker, Military, Show Business, Fashion, Law, Education, and maybe an Animal Care career with a Pets EP that branches into either general animal care or veterinary.
    Please make more beds.

Oh yes! I always hated that most of the okay-looking beds are listed as uncomfortable and the best ones are either too modern or frumpy-looking for most builds I do.
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I would like to have in the game the following things:

More family interactions!!! Improve the relations between grandparents-grandchildren, and great-grandchildren!!! In General, I would be very very happy if there was a generations EP. I love playing the sims by building family stories which go on for a long long time, and it could be amazing if there were much more opportunities for families - Like family vacationing, options for grandchildren to sleepover in the grandparents' house, options that the grandmother will be with her daughter or daughter in law while she's giving birth, in addition to the husband. new type of social event - family meal in the grandparents' house, which all the children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren can come and eat Grandma's delicacies.

More wedding options-more veils, dresses, build items, options for a professional dj and a professional photographer in the wedding, I really wish that I will be able one day that all my guests in the wedding will be sitting during the ceremony!!! inside the wedding improvements I would like to have a new types of social events- A bachelors party and a bachelorette party, and a honeymoon for the newlyweds.

I would be very very happy like everyone if I could play with pets in the game - I played with pets in sims 3 and it was wonderful! It added so much to the game!

It could be wonderful if there were dates in the game which symbolize the birthday date, engagement date, and wedding anniversary... and AGE (in years) for all the sims! exactly same as the real life.

Options for a vacations-In a hotel or resort, maybe a sea also. A mini airport that will allow sims to fly abroad (to the hotel\resort).

CARS!! In the sims 3 it was very nice, and much more realistic. the loading screens while traveling are so annoying and it lowers the realness of the game. and do on, maybe a open world would be much nicer!

Hope you guys like my ideas!

• rosieforstrosieforst Posts: 5 New Member
    has anyone suggested the ability to increase handiness by upgrading cheaper or uncomfy beds or furniture? I'm tired of putting a victorian bed in my house when the theme is not victorian just so my sims can get a good sleep. I'd waste so much sim time just leaving them in their beds because its takes too long.

I wouldnt mind having the furniture break and me repairing it and making it stronger and more comfy for increased handiness or even simoleons. like "repair bed" and its the same comfort level or "repair bed or upgrade comfort for like ... 200 simoleons out of my sims bacnk account" or whatever.

or maybe adding a bed creation option for the sculpting table that has medium comfort.

all the basic and simple beds and furniture i want are the cheaper things but they cause my sims pain.. and it doesnt make the game fun.
  • xcutxandxpastex0xcutxandxpastex0 Posts: 76 Member
    I would like to see a real vacation pack with multiple places to vacation. One beach place, one snowy place maybe. Or maybe an add on to outdoor retreat in a way.
  • MrsStylesHoranMrsStylesHoran Posts: 2 New Member

1) Being able to swim in the lakes not only in the pools + being able to fish without the fish sign

2) Being able to scold the children when they misbehave like in the Sims 3 Generation, but we could have the choice to always punish them for no reasons (that's horrible I know haha) or just being really strict

3) Teenagers should be able to get pregnant

4) New cribs for the newborns ?

5) Having a farm town with cows, chickens, horses, gardening stuffs etc.

6) A ''real'' vacation spot. I love the camping lots but I would like to be able to send my sims in more ''exotic'' places such as a beach, a snowy place etc. Oh and hotels !

7) The most important in my eyes: More family interactions ! Such as special actions for the grandparents, or special interactions between brothers and sister or cousins and family in laws!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited April 2017
    @MrsStylesHoran, EA will not and can't add in your 3rd idea as it can and will raise the rating from teen to mature. It is also against the forum rules to ask for or discuss this subject. So when you finally become a full member, you might want to edit your post to remove that one providing that the mods/gurus haven't deleted your post.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest
    - Do not link to, request, or discuss content that may raise the game rating to an "M". This includes linking to teen pregnancy hacks, nude hacks, etc.
    You are welcome to share links for custom content, hacks, and mods as long as they do not raise the T for Teen rating.
    - Keep your posts and the Exchange/Gallery clean. Do not post anything referencing adult materials, this includes linking to adult themed patches and downloads for the Sims. Content on this site must be T for Teen rated.
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • pavleopavleo Posts: 2 New Member
    -Add more jobs (education career, law career, military) AND NOT INTERACTIVE like doctor and scientist.
    -Add more traits for sims
    -Sims in your town need to be able to meet people/get promotions/ have kids on their own - I hate controlling everything I just want to focus on my one family
    -Have messy beds again, being able to read in bed
    -People need to get picked up by a car for work or a school bus for school (I miss those days)
    -Different aspirations- more like sims 3 like raising a big family NOT tasks its gets boring doing the same things everytime
    -More home furniture/ better couches
    -Cars/ garages
    -Not as many tasks for jobs
    -Being able to befriend your boss/ coworkers again (sims 3)
    -It's always the same maid/ butler - thus people progressing on their own is key***
    -Cribs for toddlers
    -Different clothes for teenagers
    -Laundry
    -graveyards
    -more counters
    -seasons expansion pack should be made one day
    -home phones
    -Being able to move your sims out like in sims 3 (just click move out) not going through household management

That's all for now! I don't really care for the emotions ...

• pavleopavleo Posts: 2 New Member
    Stop making everything about tasks like even dates aren't fun cuz its the same interactions over and over again. Same thing for kids: its the same aspirations so the same tasks every time. It just feels like I am playing the same family over and over no matter how different I try to make it.
  • ToriNatelB24ToriNatelB24 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just a disclaimer before I begin on my personal list of wants!
    I have been playing these games since Sims 2 and I am most definitely a family player. I do appreciate all types of gameplay to mix it up every once in a while. However, my main "wants" will be mostly family oriented, so I am sorry in advance for any repetition.
    1. In depth family interactions/interactions in general (to cheating, death, milestones, being around loved ones)
    2. Babies to be allowed out of their cribs with more interactions.
    3. Clothing for babies one they are out of their cribs.
    4. Clothing selections that are in good taste and with a wider range of color options.
    5. Piercings
    6. Pets
    7. Seasons: Making sure to include wider range of holidays, including pagan ones.
    8. More hair colors
    9. More ethnic hair styles
    10. Better hair styles in general (long hairs are lacking)
    11. In depth genealogy. Sims 3 was better at this.
    12. More recipes/drinks/herbal remedies
    13. Be able to have your own hospitals or clinics on any lot with working equipment. (I will keep the dream alive)
    14. Better career selection; Vet, Lawyer/Judge, Military, Daycare, Gardener, Firefighter, Designer, etc.
    15. Many of my Sims who have died while I was playing another family do not end up with urns and do not become ghosts. This should have been fixed a long time ago, but I would love it if there would be some way to recover them; maybe adding a cemetery would fix this.
    16. Sims can get very ill and can go to the hospital for those illnesses is buying medicine doesn't work.
    17. Adding cars like in the Sims 2. I don't care if the Sims 4 stays linear as long as the feel is still as "realistic" as possible.
    18. Better furniture selections that are comfortable as well as tasteful.
    19. More wall paints/covers/wallpapers. The selections now are limited and pretty ugly.
    20. The ability to take a picture of the whole family (8 Sims)
    21. When hairs comes with headbands or other adornment players can choose the colors separate from the Sims hair color.
    22. More crib style selections and colors.
    23. Added skills; Cleaning, Drums, Bass, etc.
    24. Ability to ask a doctor if a Sim is having twins (or triplets) and their genders.
    25. When you are not controlling a household they should be able to progress on their own; fall in love, get married, have children, be promoted (or demoted if they suck), pretty much what you would expect Sims would do by now in these games.
    26. Please open the ocean/lakes up again.
    27. Family interactions could improve as well as family oriented objects/games
    28. Dates should be more romantically inclined and in depth; proposals at the table were cute as well.
    29. Sims should be able to dance/slow dance together again!
    30. Favorites, Star Signs, Turn ons/offs
    31. More lot spaces
    32. If/when pets are made: Allow playable dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs (maybe a farm tie in), birds. Basically any animal that is possible.
    33. Bring back some of the old pre-made families and their feuds!
    34. More kitchen objects! Loved the pizza oven from Sims 3 Monte Vista.
    35. Better party options
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    edited September 2017

These are my suggestions:

- Alarm Clocks
    - wake up more than 1 hour before they go to work
    - faster eating, bathing, and toilet runs
    - relaxing in bed
    - a workbench to make bouquets with the flowers
    - a workbench to make something with crystals and metals (maybe jewelry)
    - shelves big enough to display large crystals, fossils, insects, and frogs
    - fish not go bad in the refrigerator or give them a timer like the food (I hate when I fish away from my neighborhood and the fish are going bad before I can get back)
    - Or a container to put fish in so they don't go bad
    - more recipes to use all the fruits and vegetables
    - insects can be caught in parks
    - after you identify a plant the bushes are also identified (Get a ton of the same plants when looking for new ones)
    - the collector butterfly (it a pain trying to find collectables)
    - more fruits and vegetables
    - sprinklers (it takes forever to water plants)
    - toddlers
    - less multiple births
    - larger neighborhood with venues
    - have children's skill rollover to teen and so on
    - ethnic jewelry (don't know what it's called like the India headband)
    - ethnic clothing (like sarong)
    - piercings
    - be able to put your own pictures (like with music)
    - fully adjustable lifespans
    - working elevators or escalators
    - ladders
    - dating service online
    - favorites and astrological signs
    - stackable display containers for insects and frogs
    - other tabs for career, camping, and etc.
    - weather
    - cars would be nice
    - able to know how much time is left when you are on vacation
    - some kind of indicator what wrong with the baby
    - job: daycare
    - more starter homes
    - future (like the one in sims 3)
    - cuddling in bed
    - robbers
    - police to arrest robbers
    - firemen/women
    - snuggling while sleeping
    - more hairstyles for toddlers
    - more clothes for toddlers
    - more matching colors (it gets annoying when you have a color scheme and one piece just won't match)
    - celebrities
    - fish tanks that hold more than 6 fish types
    - headbands separate from hair
    - be able to swim in ocean/lake
    - In depth genealogy
    - teens sneaking out at night
    - more lots
    - added skills: cleaning, drums and bass
    - favorite music
    - swings and slides for children
    - color wheel or something like it so I can match my furniture.

I'll keep adding everything I want as I think of them.
    Post edited by Dee West on
  • deltadarylldeltadaryll Posts: 84 Member
    This is my first post on the forums so please let me know if what I suggest is repetitive or is breaking any rules.

- as a future teacher, i would love an education career path! it could split into administration and veteran teacher/academic strategist (or something like that I haven't thought out the details), and you get paid more as you get more experience! moving from a first year teacher to a veteran teacher would be fun.
    - option to work as a nanny. it would be fun to nanny someone else's kids while they're at work and get paid to do it. I know babysitter is an option for teens but it would be fun to take that on as a full time job as an adult. you could find a family in the game and work whenever there are babies/toddlers at home with no one to supervise
    - more traits that are opposed to each other. i know good/evil work that way, but do traits like neat/slob cause a negative reaction?
    - on/off switch for relationship culling. this is my biggest frustration with the Sims 4. I play rotationally and this feature is making it impossible for any of my sims to have friends or relationships because they're all culled when I switch families. One of my teen sims was maxed out in friendship and love with her boyfriend and they had exchanged promise rings, but when I returned after playing as another family the relationship was culled.
    - more long hair
    - headscarves and hijabs
    - more color options for furniture
    - I would love to see more emotions. nervous is one that I would like to see! it would be perfect for clingy toddlers who are meeting a stranger without mom and dad nearby
    - option to choose your own work outfit. my criminal sim is wearing the ugliest outfit to work right now and I can't see how anyone would find her intimidating in an old brown ballgown and a fedora (unless this is an option and I just can't find it?)
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    @deltadaryll You can cheat to edit career outfits, here for your currently active sim : sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas
  • Watersgrl2Watersgrl2 Posts: 20 Member
    I would like a Fashion career added. I think it would make sense because of the addition of the Fashion District in City living. It would be cool if there were three branches like: Designer, Model, and Photographer. Also the addition of a music career path with branches: Singer, Producer/Writer, and rapper

I would also like the addition of sims being able to gain fame. I enjoyed playing famous sims in Sims 3 who had stalking paparazzi, lies told about them in tabloids/blogs, and fan meetings where they signed autographs. Maybe adding emotional outburst animations and moodlets to fans when they see the famous sim like: fainting, starstruck (frozen), obsessed, and crying
  • YvesSaintLaurentYvesSaintLaurent Posts: 9 New Member
    pavleo wrote: »
    -Add more jobs (education career, law career, military) AND NOT INTERACTIVE like doctor and scientist.
    -Add more traits for sims
    -Sims in your town need to be able to meet people/get promotions/ have kids on their own - I hate controlling everything I just want to focus on my one family
    -Have messy beds again, being able to read in bed
    -People need to get picked up by a car for work or a school bus for school (I miss those days)
    -Different aspirations- more like sims 3 like raising a big family NOT tasks its gets boring doing the same things everytime
    -More home furniture/ better couches
    -Cars/ garages
    -Not as many tasks for jobs
    -Being able to befriend your boss/ coworkers again (sims 3)
    -It's always the same maid/ butler - thus people progressing on their own is key***
    -Cribs for toddlers
    -Different clothes for teenagers
    -Laundry
    -graveyards
    -more counters
    -seasons expansion pack should be made one day
    -home phones
    -Being able to move your sims out like in sims 3 (just click move out) not going through household management

That's all for now! I don't really care for the emotions ...

I highly agree with all of these. Firstly I believe we need more aspirations. In TS3 there were so many to choose from, so it was definitely not as repetitive.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited April 2017
    I wish we had more things to do in the sims Gallery...it would be so awesome if there were story making tool and Mypages Sims 3 style. Mypages should be even better than before with possibility to personalize them little, post pictures of your game realtime and chat etc. That is so much more fun than just talk here at the forums.

Then we should have some creative tools...the game may feel empty to many players because there is not really anything we have had before like create world, create pattern etc. We would definitely need some of those tools to modify our games. I feel like the creative side of the sims 4 is lacking a lot.
  • rachluvsdaverachluvsdave Posts: 80 Member
    This is my first post on the forums so please let me know if what I suggest is repetitive or is breaking any rules.

- as a future teacher, i would love an education career path! it could split into administration and veteran teacher/academic strategist (or something like that I haven't thought out the details), and you get paid more as you get more experience! moving from a first year teacher to a veteran teacher would be fun.
    - option to work as a nanny. it would be fun to nanny someone else's kids while they're at work and get paid to do it. I know babysitter is an option for teens but it would be fun to take that on as a full time job as an adult. you could find a family in the game and work whenever there are babies/toddlers at home with no one to supervise
    - more traits that are opposed to each other. i know good/evil work that way, but do traits like neat/slob cause a negative reaction?
    - on/off switch for relationship culling. this is my biggest frustration with the Sims 4. I play rotationally and this feature is making it impossible for any of my sims to have friends or relationships because they're all culled when I switch families. One of my teen sims was maxed out in friendship and love with her boyfriend and they had exchanged promise rings, but when I returned after playing as another family the relationship was culled.
    - more long hair
    - headscarves and hijabs
    - more color options for furniture
    - I would love to see more emotions. nervous is one that I would like to see! it would be perfect for clingy toddlers who are meeting a stranger without mom and dad nearby
    - option to choose your own work outfit. my criminal sim is wearing the ugliest outfit to work right now and I can't see how anyone would find her intimidating in an old brown ballgown and a fedora (unless this is an option and I just can't find it?)

@deltadaryll I absolutely agree with everything you sugguested. It's like I wrote it myself! :smiley: As far as the work clothes go, though, if you use cheats, there is a way to change it. I'm not sure if there are rules against posting cheats here but if you search in google "sims 4 change work outfit cheat" it's the first thing that pops up and I've tried it. It works.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    What I would like to fix the Sims 4, is the ability to create a neighborhood of your own. Sims players all over would love to create their own unique neighborhoods.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I just wish when I play the doctor careers the other staff does other stuff too thats one of my biggest pet peeves.... Can that be a thing for all the GTW careers?
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".