Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warehouse on Blacks St (Challenge) -Wake Up for The Last Time-

2...Next

Comments

• mjgd94mjgd94 Posts: 3 New Member
    I've thought of a few tasks.
    1. Have everyone run on a tredmill. Whoever has the lowest body skill by the end of the task time loses (probably would be best to do this in the beginning when they all have body skill 0)
    2. Have them all get their programming skill up high enough to hack and whoever hacks the least amount of money loses
    3. Give each Sim a half hour on the mic. Count how many claps and cheers they get and whoever did the worst on their comedy act loses
    4. Have them make as many drinks as possible at the bar and whoever makes the least is the loser
    5. You can do the same as #4 but with woodworking, paintings, etc.
    6. Give them a series of 3 tasks like making a drink, drinking a drink, swimming a lap in a pool, viewing a painting, etc and see who can finish the fastest
    7. Put different objects in the room like paintings, computers, tvs... and try to get them all to become inspired, focused, or goofy. Whoever gets the emotion last is the loser
    8. If you wanna make it interesting you can make them all hate each other and whoever wins the most fights by the end of the day wins
    Also, the idea with making the most expensive paintings or woodworks is good too
    I hope these help someone :)
  • mjgd94mjgd94 Posts: 3 New Member
    And I think there might need to be a task time on Sundays because if there are 6 sims and 6 tasks then it's possible that there's one loser each day. If you're choosing the week's loser on a day-by-day basis, you may need Sunday as a task day for a tiebreaker, unless you wanna just kill the sim you like the least. Just a thought...
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Thanks for great idea to @lovejess2 again :) I use this challenge as first part of my story. If someone is interested here is my thread.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853579/my-new-story-the-wheel-of-fortune-part-i-numbers#latest
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I have decided to start this challenge.. Although I don't think I will follow your strict schedule. I will post pictures of my "warehouse" later.. I was thinking of doing a central room with bedrooms attached. I have also chosen to pick a winner everyday and they get to sleep in a slightly upgraded room. Hopefully this turns out to be as fun as it seems. Will keep you updated.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I like it! I may try this out later today
  • Raiiny_DazeRaiiny_Daze Posts: 6 New Member
    This challenge is really fun! You can finish it quickly, though... I've already killed 3 of the 6 sims. Is there going to be a points system in the future? If not, it's still really cool! :)
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    This challenge is really fun! You can finish it quickly, though... I've already killed 3 of the 6 sims. Is there going to be a points system in the future? If not, it's still really cool! :)

Thanks glad you're having fun :smile:
    I'd have to think about the points system but I hope to update the challenge soon.
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    I'm super excited about this challenge! I just finished building a warehouse for them, and technically I used windows but only for the cooks little apartment area and for the lounge (the windows for the lounge allow for you to look in but Sims can't look out). Also I made the challenge area outside. Anywho, I'm stoked to finally start it! :)
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm not understanding how the tasks work. Is it a weekly task type thing (as in there is a daily task and the person who has done worse weekly is put in the red room, or is it everyday whoever is lowest on the task, is put in the red room?)? I'm slightly confused on how that works.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I'm not understanding how the tasks work. Is it a weekly task type thing (as in there is a daily task and the person who has done worse weekly is put in the red room, or is it everyday whoever is lowest on the task, is put in the red room?)? I'm slightly confused on how that works.

Everyday you have them perform tasks and at the end of the week the Sim who has performed worse all through the week is the one to be killed.
  • SuperStarGirl123SuperStarGirl123 Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG :) ! i love this challenge, I had sort of the same idea for a challenge with the idea of tasks. I am so excited to start this... I literally cant wait :D !

But I'm going to change some things up, like the part on Sunday. So there will be some one who got the top and some one who got the bottom (Who's going in the red room) The person who got the top will get to chose there task (based on there skill levels) plus get a day of freedom on Monday (as in meaning they can go outside or in the lounge area) And the person that got chosen on the bottom has to get pregnant by the master of the warehouse (omg so mess up!) (so that the child will be the next generation of people in the warehouse). After she has given birth to the child, she will die and the baby will be took care by the cook or by one of the hostages AKA sims that do tasks (that will be there weekly task). My end goal is to have one final person left in that generation and they will be released from the warehouse.
  • SuperStarGirl123SuperStarGirl123 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SuperStarGirl123 said:
    > OMG :) ! i love this challenge, I had sort of the same idea for a challenge with the idea of tasks. I am so excited to start this... I literally cant wait :D !
    >
    > But I'm going to change some things up, like the part on Sunday. So there will be some one who got the top and some one who got the bottom (Who's going in the red room) The person who got the top will get to chose there task (based on there skill levels) plus get a day of freedom on Monday (as in meaning they can go outside or in the lounge area) And the person that got chosen on the bottom has to get pregnant by the master of the warehouse or has to adopt a baby (so that the child will be the next generation of people in the warehouse). After she has given birth to the child, she will die and the baby will be took care by the cook or by one of the hostages AKA sims that do tasks (that will be there weekly task). When the baby turns into a child and teen, it has to read or learn a skill (only 1 skill) but as a child or teen it cant go to the red room. Once the child has became a young adult it will start doing tasks. My end goal is to have one final person left in that generation and they will be released from the warehouse.
  • LegitUglyDucklingLegitUglyDuckling Posts: 84 Member
    I feel really tempted to make a guy who is the one that locked them all in the warehouse and the one who kills them, gives them the tasks, etc. I can just picture him surrounded by computers with a coffee in his hand just watching them all while they try to escape. I'll probably put him on the second level. Which brings me to my question; can we have basements and other levels or do we have to have it all on the ground level??? :)

Btw; I really like the look of this challenge. I'll have a lot of fun with this! :D
    Just lil' old me; the legitimate ugly duckling. I'll try to be a swan mummy, I'll try...
  • FluttercordFluttercord Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a task:You could make them all play a guitar or piano and whoever sounds the worst gets a strike
    I feel like we should have A maid or butler that cleans when everyone's asleep
    Maybe the person who wins becomes the new chef?