Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Launcher Wont open!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.HELP.ME.

Get ready for this novel... lol
I've been playing Sims 3 for probably 3 years, but last year I got a new laptop and began downloading lots and households from the Exchange. I then got more expansion packs (in this order): Sims 3, Late night, High end lot stuff, Pets, Supernatural, and University. As time went on my game obviously got slower because of all of the content on it. Awhile back, once I clicked on it, it would appear, 5,000 clicks and 10 minutes LATER. Also, the game would run considerately slow, but after playing the game for awhile it would go faster. Once I installed University, everything was awful. Creating my sim and loading the game didn't take too long, but actually playing in the town was impossible. I just gave up and aged my person and went to University, which was a mistake. That made everything even slower. After a couple tries i gave up and didn't play for a couple days. However, when I went back to play and clicked the Sims 3 icon, it would "load" by the cursor for half a second and then my origin icon would blink. I would click origin and it would just show my games. IT WILL NOT COME UP. I tried to run it as an administrator, ive tried downloading something from the exchange so my launcher would have to come up to install the content, and I tried clicking play from inside origin, but nothing would work. I gave up and unistalled everything. Which was hard because I had so much content and installed stuff (If you're thinking to yourself "well duh it was the terrible virus filled stuff from the Exchange", I shall remind you that I've been using the Exchange for 3 years and nothing has ever happened. Thank you very much.) I have only reinstalled (in this order) Sims 3, University, Pets. After Sims 3 I was installing stuff from the exchange on my launcher that came up after I reinstalled it. (Which took about 15 freaking hours for your information). Everything was working just fine and I'm not sure if it was after University or Pets that my launcher wouldn't come up, because you can't have it open while downloading new games. My sims game is up-to-date and everything. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I have literally spent over a hundred dollars and hours on the Sims 3 and IT IS LITERALLY LIKE MY FAVE.THING.EVER. I have dug through about every flipping forum on the web and nothing has worked. ZERO. ZILCH. I've tried to contact EA and Origin, but FORGET that, because they've seem to fallen off the face of the earth. I would literally cry if someone could help me!!

Comments