The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well its 8 mins to 12pm here in the uk and christmas is over

steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Well its 8 mins to 12pm here in the uk and christmas is over did everyone have a good day? what did you get up to? If ure still partying hows it going? We still have boxing day tomorrow and i have my family coming so more christmas songs, gifts and turkey yay!!!

Comments

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Just the usual, family gets drunk and there to laugh at them. Spectating is fun ;)
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Just the usual, family gets drunk and there to laugh at them. Spectating is fun ;)
    Lol didnt you have a drink too?
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Six hours until midnight here in the US..Christmas is almost over...
    cryingendofmylife.gif
    steve7859 wrote: »

I wanted to but my throat hurts, so I don't think its a good idea.

Ah no i actually surprised myself this year, normally i get drunk and dance on the coffee table this year i had 2 glasses of wine and the rest was all lemonade and tea. Just didn't fancy it.
    Six hours until midnight here in the US..Christmas is almost over...
    cryingendofmylife.gif

Make the most of it!!! If i could rewind back this evening to 6pm i would i love christmas!!!

Ah no i actually surprised myself this year, normally i get drunk and dance on the coffee table this year i had 2 glasses of wine and the rest was all lemonade and tea. Just didn't fancy it.

Oh I wouldn't want to get drunk, I want to keep my secrets, not spew them out to everyone. :p
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited December 2014
    Well, it has been a very warm day.
    edited December 2014
    Icy_Lava wrote: »
    Well, it has been a very warm day.

We have weather warnings out for snow tomorrow by the met office in the uk would be cool if it did snow
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    @Icy_Lava it was warm here to it was nice especially after it rained all week
    @steve7859 I am stuffed, yesturday the whole family on my mom side had gotten together for our christmas eve dinner we laughed and had fun, and today my mom cooked for me and my sister. Now I am about to go into my game and play a little bit of sims before I hit the sack.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    HO HO... awwwww.

We barely have any snow.

My uncle has kidney failure.

We were all together to celebrate.

And my uncle is getting better.

It was a pretty good Christmas for me, here. Although it technically isn't over yet.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    No snow on Christmas is always a bonus for me. We do not party at my Sister in laws house, my bro in law is a recovering alcoholic so no drinking at their house. My husband must fly out for work tomorrow so it was an early night.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Well I went to my parents house and my brother and his family also came down. We exchanged gifts and ate a nice chistmas dinner. Other then that I've been listening to Escape's Holiday Festival Of Music. They play the best christmas music because they play the easy listening beautiful music christmas music that you don't hear on terrestrial radio anymore.

Since your in the UK Escape is a station on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. I don't think the people in the UK get satellite radio just the US. I pay siruis xm a montly fee so I can hear the music I want with no commercials. Terrestrial Radio doesn't play the type of music I listen to which is beautiful music also called easy listening or b/ez.
    Well I went to my parents house and my brother and his family also came down. We exchanged gifts and ate a nice chistmas dinner. Other then that I've been listening to Escape's Holiday Festival Of Music. They play the best christmas music because they play the easy listening beautiful music christmas music that you don't hear on terrestrial radio anymore.

Since your in the UK Escape is a station on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. I don't think the people in the UK get satellite radio just the US. I pay siruis xm a montly fee so I can hear the music I want with no commercials. Terrestrial Radio doesn't play the type of music I listen to which is beautiful music also called easy listening or b/ez.

Ah sounds like you had a good Christmas then cat. No I don't think we have satellite radio here in the uk if we do I havnt heard or seen it :)
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    Christmas was over 16 hours ago in South Africa.
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
    Christmas was over 16 hours ago in South Africa.

:( all my family have just turned up so were doing it all again today :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    edited December 2014
    Depressing Christmas is over but I look foward to New Year s because of The Camping GP.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member

My brother was the drunk one this year. He had 6 beers. It's fun laughing at drunk family members. I only had one glass of wine. For me, 2 glasses would've gotten me drunk.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
    Depressing Christmas is over but I look foward to New Year s because of The Camping GP.

Oh yea I forgot about that. New years eve isn't really something that we celebrate in my family. I get asked to go out with my friends but never go as I hate the idea of not being able to get a taxi home lol.