Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Music folder missing

I've literally only just gotten my copy of the Sims 4 limited edition, and I went to add custom music like I did for Sims 3 and I can't find the Custom Music folder. I've followed all the steps I could find online, tried typing the folder name into the search bar, nothing. I haven't actually played the game, yet, but have loaded up the menu. Before I did this there wasn't even a Sims 4 folder in Documents. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    You won't see a Sims 4 folder until you start a game and quit. Only then will the game will generate that folder.
    As for the music folder, You might want to turn on a stereo before exiting the game. Maybe that will generate the folder.
    I remember I wanted to add music too, but the specific music style was not listed in that folder.
    I had to purchase a higher quality stereo that could play that music style for the style to appear in my Custom Music folder.
    So you first purchase should be a high quality stereo. I hope that helps.
  • Options
    novacainefantasynovacainefantasy Posts: 4 New Member
    That did help, thank you. I didn't think of this for some reason lol I've noticed that once I've listened to the station it creates the folder for that type of music inside the Documents. Cheers, Smokey :D