Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cassandra Goth (Sims 1, Sims 2, or the Sims 4)

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited December 2014
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Cassandra wasn't in TS3

Not from the start, but I made her using TS3 genetics using both premade parents. Which is near enough of me.
    Might have a picture somewhere.
    But that means that there's a different version of her in each game. Also, Bella and Mortimer aren't programmed to give birth to a girl, the baby could easily be a boy. If they gave birth to a boy, then a girl, she still wouldn't be considered the real Cassandra since she's their first kid.

That is true. I just felt it was close enough to TS2/TS1 version, both in terms of appearance and traits that it seemed like a miracle at the time. :)
    It was quite a while ago, but I think by random chance they also had a boy later (naturally named Alexander).
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Cassandra wasn't in TS3

Not from the start, but I made her using TS3 genetics using both premade parents. Which is near enough of me.
    But that means that there's a different version of her in each game. Also, Bella and Mortimer aren't programmed to give birth to a girl, the baby could easily be a boy. If they gave birth to a boy, then a girl, she still wouldn't be considered the real Cassandra since she's their first kid.

That is true. I just felt it was close enough to TS2/TS1 version, both in terms of appearance and traits that it seemed like a miracle at the time. :)
    It was quite a while ago, but I think by random chance they also had a boy later (naturally named Alexander).
    There's something wrong with the TS3 Bella when she grows up... She looks nothing like the other version's Bella. She has huge eyes and thin lips and it's a bit creepy lol.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    Cassandra wasn't in TS3

There's something wrong with the TS3 Bella when she grows up... She looks nothing like the other version's Bella. She has huge eyes and thin lips and it's a bit creepy lol.

I hate having to edit the goths when they age up :unamused:
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    'The Sims' Cassandra. Iconic and her little squeaky voice in that game. She will forever remain in my mind as that cute little kid in her checked skirt, round glasses and pig tails. And that little sweater/jacket, I will always think of her as a middle class family's very neatly dressed, somewhat looking prestige because she was the only one in the game who wore that school uniform.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited December 2014

At TS3 you can use watermelon

I believed you started play with Mortimer or Bella and make TS2 family
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »

At TS3 you can use watermelon
    I forgot about that, but I'm not sure whether it's a common method for determining the gender of the baby. Plus, some people consider this way as cheating, so they may not use it.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • AdrianoFoxAdrianoFox Posts: 47 Member
    Sims 2 > Sims 4 > Sims 1, for me
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I like Sims 2 Cassandra the best. She annoyed me in Sims 1....so I always made her get picked up and send to military school.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I never played Sims 1. Tough call, but I think I like her in Sims 4 the best. I'm recreating her life.

My sims 4 game: She broke up with Don at the alter, when she found out that he was having an affair with her mom, Bella. Now Cass is having an affair with Darren, even though he's married to Darleen. But I think I'll eventually pair her up with Gunther Munch. I think he'll fit in well with the Goths.

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    What a bump!

But I like the one who was born into my TS3 ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »
    As the title says, which version of Cassandra Goth do you prefer?

I really love the Sims 4 version of Cassandra Goth... She is hot. :heart_eyes:

But Justine Keaton is much more hotter than Cassandra though. :p
    Cassandra is a teenager!
    chris-hansen-2.jpg

This is totally old....but it made me laugh so hard just now. Reference to the show, to catch a predator...too funny right now
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Sims 2 Cassandra! I love her look and her storyline! I remade her for The Sims 3 and had her live in Midnight Hollow (removed Olive and Nervous for continuity). She started dating one of the guys from the Sombre household (either Jin Sang Kim or Young Jae Sung), but he wasn't really into her. I also frequently made her travel to Al Simhara and Champs Les Sims for rare recipes, ingredients, and artifacts. Definitely a more adventurous life than she ever had in my Sims 2 games xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    The Sims 2.

TS4 butchered virtually every single premade and their backstory. You can tell Cassandra/Alex were thrown in last second at fan request. Even if they continued to go forth with their whole reboot idea, it would have been better if they were twins, IMHO.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    I never played Sims 1. Tough call, but I think I like her in Sims 4 the best. I'm recreating her life.

My sims 4 game: She broke up with Don at the alter, when she found out that he was having an affair with her mom, Bella. Now Cass is having an affair with Darren, even though he's married to Darleen. But I think I'll eventually pair her up with Gunther Munch. I think he'll fit in well with the Goths.

Dude, Gunther is her grandpa's name... Gross! xD jk
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    I also have her grandpa living with her! He's married to Agnes, his sister in law, after his wife died.
    So there will be two Gunther's in the house.
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member

I prefer Sims 2 Cassandra. And Justine Keaton looks like a cow. I dont see how shes attractive to anyone. :D
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »

I prefer Sims 2 Cassandra. And Justine Keaton looks like a cow. I dont see how shes attractive to anyone. :D

You do know he's trolling you there, right?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    The Sims 2.

TS4 butchered virtually every single premade and their backstory. You can tell Cassandra/Alex were thrown in last second at fan request. Even if they continued to go forth with their whole reboot idea, it would have been better if they were twins, IMHO.

Yes I felt that they rushed the Goths too much and don't get me started on Don...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    Cassandra has always been one of my favourite sims ever. Her 'mysterious' aura fits her pretty well. I love the background love story they gave her on The Sims 2. And of course, on The Sims 4 they made her really pretty!
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    The Sims 2.

Yes I felt that they rushed the Goths too much and don't get me started on Don...

I was initially shocked and appalled when I stumbled upon "Don". But... Don is surprisingly in there. You just have to get rid of those horrid accessories and put him in different clothes. My Don make-over was simple and effective, and now Don is back.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Cassandra is the best Goth. I dislike Bella, I dislike Mort.

My favorite Cassandra is the Sims2 version ....
  • RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    The sims 2 defo
  • LeiaStyleLeiaStyle Posts: 41 Member
    Hmm... Sims 2, probably. :)
  • VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    TS2. Usually I made her break up with Don, but in my recent save I decided to keep that relationship, I gave her romance as the secondary aspiration, and both are cheating each other. Maybe I’ll repeat that in 4 if I decide to play it again.
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile