Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth (Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, or the Sims 4)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HelloBeastyHelloBeasty Posts: 121 Member
    I like Sims 4 Bella's face the most but her body is just laughably disproportionate.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I love all Bella <3

I think TS2 Bella is my favorite. I love the dress, but in TS4 is her second best. I don't like to play teen/child Bella so no TS3 Bella for me.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited September 2015
    Bella was not visually there in TS2 but the hype surrounding her was so strong because TS2 had awesome background stories. The Goth family was mysterious and Bella disappearing was the talk of the town!

In TS4 Bella looks super gorgeous but she lacks the personality and as if she is not there. I dislike how TS4 households has no proper story.

TS2 stands out in story, TS4 stands out in looks
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    sims 4
  • Options
    Sims2Awesomeness79Sims2Awesomeness79 Posts: 2 New Member
    Bella Goth Sims 2
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I like Sims 4 Bella's face the most but her body is just laughably disproportionate.

Exactly. Her waist is too tiny and her chest is too big. Is that meant to be a representation of the 'ideal' woman or something? If I start a new game I always take her into full cas edit and adjust her assets a little and give her some classier clothes. One time I just gave her some trainers, jeans and a cosy cardy cos... you know... she might like a bit of comfy clothing now and again ;)

@Simsontherope I love your version of Bella. Did you make her more proportionate in the body too?
  • Options
    AkiraTheAngelAkiraTheAngel Posts: 30 Member
    Don't hate me, but TS2 Bella wins. When she's smiling she's so pretty!
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2017
    I actually like the Bella Goth from The Sims 2 the best as well. She's one of the prettiest pre-made Sims, in my personal opinion.