Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

lionpaw's world of Sims 4

lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
edited July 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
This are my newest builds
NCC 1701 Enterprise Gusto (CC FREE)

DOWNLOAD

07-04-12.jpg

contains complete collections:
Aliens (dead/alive)
Elements
Space Prints
Space Rocks
Genodes

3 harvestables from Sixam
UFO Plant

Jungle Gym
Observatory
Electroflux Wormhole Generator

Hint: When playing as your sim's restaurant you may want to put the host station closer to the serving area.

STEAMPUNK MANSION (CC FREE)

DOWNLOAD

stpm_t10.jpg

Features:
Whirlpool
BBQ area with outdoor fireplace
Fishing pond
Cinematic TV Screen
Bar
Dance floor
Gym equipment
Easel
Workbench
Observatorium

I set the lights to orange at 80% intensity to simulate gas lightning.

You can find my creations in the gallery under hashtaglionpaws or my EA ID lionpaws.
I also added the direct download links to the list in the next post. Click on the name of the lot, please.
Post edited by lionpaws on

Comments

• lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    More pictures:

Humbold Archive and Library

halfro10.jpg

halche10.jpg

hallec10.jpg

halhal10.jpg

halfro11.jpg

halbat10.jpg

halgal10.jpg

halstu10.jpg

halkid10.jpg

haltwo10.jpg

Have Fun :CeleDnce:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Humbold Archive and Library is very nice! :) The exterior design of the build is very great! It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming,and the type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Very nice front steps entrance to the building! Nice sitting areas on the front porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat brnches there having a read of a book in the sunshine. Vdry nice furnishing of the interior of the library! It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases in the areas of the build. Very nice upper balcony area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables there having a read and looking down to see what is happening downstairs. Very nice window chess playing area. Sims will fun playing chess and enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the table. The flooring pattern there is nice. The water fountain is nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst visiting the library. The upstairs area of the library is very nice. Very nice childrens section of the library. Child sims will enjoy doing experiments on the science table or enjoy doing artwork at the art table. The teddy looks cute there! Nice computer study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers. It is nice that you have placed the tables facing each other, so sims can see each other whilst using the computer. The enlarged pictures on the wall look great there. Very nice downstairs study desks nook areas too. The knight statue looks nice near one of the desks.
    It is a very nice library :)
    Thank you Rose. Glad that you liked the library.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful build :D I am adding this to my game!
    THanks so much Manssom *hugs*
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautiful library!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2014
    Humbold Archive and Library is very awesome! :D
    Great architecture and interior, and I gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    So happy you like it, Tiki and Rye :D
    edited December 2014
    And here,s the second lot: The replacement for the Willow Creek gallery (it's build on the original gym lot).

You will find some blank walls in the middle of the groud floor. Your Sims own paintings are meant to go there.

Fine Arts Academy

faatit10.jpg

faaent10.jpg

faasta10.jpg

faa_ga11.jpg

faagro10.jpg

faapot10.jpg

faaold10.jpg

faacof10.jpg

faaaca10.jpg

faaaca11.jpg

Have fun!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful :D Love the studio upstairs :) Such a nice setup :D
    Jeez Mansom! You're fast! I loved yout Sims3 buildings a lot. Have to go and check out your Sims 4 section -> off to take a peek :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful builds, love your attention to detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Fine Arts Academy is a very nice arts gallery :) Very nice exterior of the building! The curved roofing, the roof trimming and the way you have placed the windows looks nice. It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing and done the water fountain features! Very nice front steps entrance to the venue. It looks great how you have used the columns and placed the statue there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the build. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing. Nice pottery and Knights statues sections. It is grear that you have an area in the build for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables near the windows having a cup of coffee and reading a book. It is great that you have an art studio upstairs for sims to enjoy doing their own paintings on the easels there. It looks nice how you have placed the easels in the room, and have a floor rug underneath each of them. It looks a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows whilst painting there.
    The build is very nice :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Great community lots, beautiful work inside and out. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are pretty! I like the way you have decorated both the builds. Looks very real! Good job! :D
    Thank you guys 'n' girls.

I'm so happy you enjoy my builds. They are not perfect, but nothing a little tweaking and customization on the user's part couldn't fix easily.

To day I have the Nightclub for you.
    The Gym is all set and done. I only need to take pictures, I plan to upload it for you for Christmas. So watch out on Christmas eve for the complete remodelled Willow Creek community neighborhood.
    (The park I plan on doing in January.)

the_be10.jpg

~ ~ ~

frontyard
    12-11-10.jpg

entrance
    12-11-12.jpg

dancefloor seating
    12-11-11.jpg

dancefloor bar
    12-11-16.jpg

second floor performance area
    12-11-13.jpg

second floor bathroom
    12-11-14.jpg

rooftop garden bar
    12-11-15.jpg

backyard water garden
    12-11-17.jpg

Have fun!
    The Beirut 1948 Nightclub is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the build! The rooftop bar and garden area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables or on the stools having a drink from the bar. It looks nice how you have lamps on the table tops, which give nice lighting looks at night time. The flowers feature in the middle of the rooftop area looks very nice! The backyard water garden is very nice! The water fountains features look very nice! The columns and the patterned flooring there looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the birds decor and the lights on the wall there. The curved front porch yard area is very nice. It looks nice that you have placed plants and water fountains there. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice sitting area in the entrance area. It looks nice how you have placed the mirrors on the wall there and the candles are a nice touch on the table between the seating for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice dance floor sitting area. It looks nice how you placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and watching what is happening. It looks very nice how you have placed the planter boxes on the wall there and the musical themed pictures on the wall add a nice look too. The texture of the walls suits the nightclub theme. Sims will have fun dancing to the music. Very nice dance floor bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The neon lights and the drinks cabinets look nice how you have placed them on the walls there. Very nice second floor performance area! It looks very nice how you have set up the arnchairs there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the chairs there listening to the grand piano being played or enjoy watching a comedy routine. It is a great place for sims to come and perform. The red and black colour scheme of the furnishings looks nice. The black circles placed on the red floor rug gives a great look. The red lamps look nice on the tables. Very nice sofa alcove sitting area.
    It is a very nice Nightclub :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Awesome Club !
    Really captures its time.Lacks only Merlin Monroe or jazz bands :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful club! I like the way you have decorated! :D
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hello Lionpaws, this is my first time over to your thread and I like your builds! I will be checking out all your builds in the Gallery later today and following you :)
    The Beirut Nightclub is a very nice club! I like it :)
    @ Dels: Thank you. How about you make me a Sim Jazz band, I'd love that!

@Yanti: Thank you dear :) .

@Bibi: Thanks, very kind of you. I remeber your name from somewhere, is it from Sims 3 times? *hugs*
    edited December 2014
    My Christmas gift for you all: my community neighborhood replacement for Willow Creek - all finished and shiny :D:

willow10.jpg

The last lot is the Gym: Here avanced with a community bath (pool)

Kneipp Health Center

kneipp10.jpg

~ ~ ~

ground level
    12-11-18.jpg

reception with bar
    12-13-10.jpg

back room with lockers and stairs
    12-13-11.jpg

pool area
    12-13-20.jpg

Showers are accessable from the bbq area and the reception hall.

second level
    12-11-19.jpg

gym area
    12-13-12.jpg

12-13-13.jpg

traverse bridge to pool area
    12-13-14.jpg

chilling (pool area)
    12-13-15.jpg

roof level
    12-11-20.jpg

roof top infinite pool
    12-13-16.jpg

backside view
    12-13-17.jpg

bbq
    12-13-18.jpg

Have fun at the Kneipp Health Center:
    http://www.thesims.com/de_DE/gallery/B5E3CFDB8AC711E487B2C9981F4289D6
    12-13-19.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
    Happy Christmas! :) I hope that your Christmastime is very nice. :)
    Kneipp Health Centre is a very nice gym. :) The layout of the build is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build, creating a nice light filled gym for sims to enjoy looking through them at what is happening outdoors when training inside. Very nice pool areas in the build! The rooftop pool is great! Sims will have fun swimming in that pool or enjoy using the punching bag there, and have great views. Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship. Nice layout of the floors of the interior of the gym. It is great that you have a bar and coffee machine in the foyer for sims to enjoy having a drink there. The grey colour of the walls suits the type of build. The tiling around the sides of the ground level pool looks nice. It looks great how you have done the glass window pillars in the middle of the pool! Nice upper level of the gym for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst training. It looks nice how you have a bridge for sims to walk over that takes them to the area where they can go upstairs to the rooftop pool. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in the book reading area. Very nice bbq patio. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq there and eating them at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the sunshine. The type of white lights that you have used through the build looks nice.
    Each of the replacement community lots are very nice! :)
    Thank you Rosemoe for the nice comment :)