Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does your sims' home look like?

1235...Next

Comments

• AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    I love all the houses I'm seeing on this thread! A big bunch of talented simmers :)

I personally love building in my game along with the actual game play :)
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    @BlackSand Your house is so cool! I like the gray with a touch of green to it. Your fountains are so cool and so is the garden area! Just a little tip- you can plant, without cheating, with the ITF grass rugs. I think that would look great in your indoor garden :).
  • moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    @BlackSand‌

What a cool house you've got! Looks great for summer! I like how those shinny metals with the futuristic vibe combined well with the green colour!
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png

• BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @BlackSand Your house is so cool! I like the gray with a touch of green to it. Your fountains are so cool and so is the garden area! Just a little tip- you can plant, without cheating, with the ITF grass rugs. I think that would look great in your indoor garden :).

Thanks for the tip about the ITF grass rugs ... Of course I only plant inside now to avoid zombies eating the garden ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I kind of suck at building, but my husband is AMAZING at it so after watching him a few times I've learned a few things. ;)

I am rather impressed with this Victorian Style home I built not too long ago. :) Sorry I don't have pics of the interior yet...
    mysimsvictorianhome_zpsb6188174.jpg
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    I kind of suck at building, but my husband is AMAZING at it so after watching him a few times I've learned a few things. ;)

I am rather impressed with this Victorian Style home I built not too long ago. :) Sorry I don't have pics of the interior yet...
    mysimsvictorianhome_zpsb6188174.jpg

The outside looks impressive.
    I have decided to redesign Aurora Skies into a city with high-rise apartments and clubs. I have been searching for city worlds with some specific community designs but couldn't find one. Personally I hate the design that all community lots are cramped together while residential lots are on another area. I like those block where private houses and community places are mixed so that shopping/living is very convenient. I also like short blocks connected by extensive traffic web in the urban area. If I have a better computer with a windows OS I would have made a world myself but unfortunately I don't...

Anyways, AS is the closest world I can find to my ideas, all I need to do is to ruthless annihilate the entire population along with their houses and build my own >:) Community lots are pretty well mixed into residential lots already but I need to upgrade their looks to make them more "urban-like". I am also adding more stores and coffee shops, clubs, etc. I am also adding a port.
    Currently it looks like this:
    screenshot_original.jpg

More skyscrapers are coming up but I am not using those from Bridgeport but building my own to diversify the looks.
    Tall buildings are surrounding the park. I am going to rebuild those short houses of course.
    screenshot_original.jpg

There is a glitch or something about those apartment shells. I haven't built their tops yet so in short distance they appear to be chopped off... Anyways, walking down the main street and the port-to-be-built is at its end. (Imagine tall buildings at both sides of the street. )
    screenshot_original.jpg

I am also building some lakeside mansions in sub-urbs. The architectural theme of the whole town (except for some rabbit whole that I can't change... Or should I change them as well? We'll see) will be contemporary. By the way my last house fits the town pretty well :smiley:

Big project ahead. Hooray! :smiley:

Wait a minute, I just discovered a place called the Creative Corner! So this thread is in the wrong forum all along? o.0