Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Days of Simsmas

Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
i Decided to make this anyone can join in Ill start

On the first Day of Simsmas Maxis Patched to me an update with a Family Tree.

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    On the second day of simsmas maxis patched for me: two life stages and an update with a family tree.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    On the third day of simsmas maxis patched for me 3 tropical islands, two life stages and an update with a family tree
  • Options
    on the forth day of Simsmas maxis patched for me four new Careers three tropical islands, two life stages and an update with a family tree
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    On the fifth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched for me five Justine Keatons, three tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    SOPHIABEllA87SOPHIABEllA87 Posts: 59 Member
    On the fifth day of Simsmas maxis patched to me five toddler toddling, four new careers, three tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree :)
  • Options
    MAFEBISIMAFEBISI Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2014
    On the sixth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched for me six new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, three tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
    Post edited by MAFEBISI on
  • Options
    MAFEBISI wrote: »
    On the fifth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched for me six new neighborhoods, five Justine Keatons, three tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
    you mean the sixth day
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited December 2014
    On the Seventh day of Simsmas sixaM patched for me, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    MAFEBISIMAFEBISI Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Oops! :p Fixed!
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    On the eighth day of Simsmas Maxis patched for me, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    On the ninth day of Simsmas Maxis finally broke their silence, gave me expansion pack news and coupons, patched for me, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    On the tenth day of Simsmas Maxis patched to me, 10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature, 9 expansion pack news, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    On the eleventh day of Simsmas, Maxis patched to me: 11 more Justine Keatons, 10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature, 9 expansion pack news, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    On the twelfth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched to me: 12 open worlds, 11 more Justine Keatons, 10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature, 9 expansion pack news, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    On the thirteenth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched to me: 13 more Justine Keatons,12 open worlds, 11 more Justine Keatons, 10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature, 9 expansion pack news, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    The title is the '12 day of simsmas'
  • Options
    The title is the '12 day of simsmas'

And...? :p
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    On the thirteenth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched to me: 13 more Justine Keatons,12 open worlds, 11 more Justine Keatons, 10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature, 9 expansion pack news, 8 new bugs, 1 new dishwasher and game console, 6 new neighborhoods, five toddlers toddling, four new careers, three new tropical islands, two life stages, and an update with a family tree.
    I thought it was 12 days of Simsmas. I was wondering what happens after we hit 12 and also.... NO MORE JUSTIN KEATONS PLEASE! :rage:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    I thought it was 12 days of Simsmas. I was wondering what happens after we hit 12 and also.... NO MORE JUSTIN KEATONS PLEASE! :rage:

I want it to still be continued. :trollface:

And...
    1eHkTLt.png
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

I want it to still be continued. :trollface:

And...
    1eHkTLt.png

tumblr_inline_nc5bn8G2Jo1sj3kty.gif
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited December 2014
    On the fourteenth day of simsmas Maxis patched to me: an endless number of broken promises.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    I've lost count of how many Justine Keatons there are meant to be in the game now.

It's 200 right? :D
  • Options
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    I've lost count of how many Justine Keatons there are meant to be in the game now.

I think there's 10 trillion. ;)
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

I think there's 10 trillion. ;)

We need more! ;)
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited December 2014
    On the fourteenth day of Simsmas, Maxis patched to me:
    14 walk styles
    13 more Justine Keatons,
    12 open worlds,
    11 more Justine Keatons,
    10 vintage hairstyles and a body hair feature,