Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok normally, I am a person who doesn't mind helping people out

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
But text me at 2am, waking me up, to tell me (not ask) that you need a ride somewhere at 8am!

That is a line that shouldn't be crossed. Now I'm wide awake and mad and I had to rant.

There are buses that go everywhere out here, why not take one of those!?

Ugh the nerve of some people!

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Whelp not trying to fuel the fire but

You ARE a horse...
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    That's really annoying, if they had given atleast a heads up a few hours earlier that would have been fine for me. If its an emergency I'd help them out, but I'd charge them for the time I say. Otherwise let them commute! :p

You ARE a horse...
    I just had to LOL at this, well played cauli, well played ;)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Anyone who texts me at 2 am had better be in a real "right then" emergency. Otherwise they're not getting an answer back until it's decent morning hours anyways. >:)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member

You ARE a horse...

That's... a pretty good point.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Well this horse don't like waking up any earlier than 9 if she doesn't have to.

Anyways I guess she got a ride or something because I didn't respond and she never texted me again. And i was able to go back to sleep.
    edited December 2014
    -content removed-

O_O

Uh...

Post edited by SimStaffTamber on
    edited December 2014
    -content removed-

:o

that's a bit of an overreaction isn't it?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited December 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    -content removed-

No one, and I mean NO ONE interrupts my sleep.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I'd kill this little b$&@! if I were you.

No one, and I mean NO ONE interrupts my sleep.

Apparently not! :p;)
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

not for me it wouldnt be , people know better than to wake me or they get smacked . Then again its common for me to be up at 2 AM
  • jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member

not for me it wouldnt be , people know better than to wake me or they get smacked . Then again its common for me to be up at 2 AM

When I am up until 2 am, I am even less likely to grant ride requests for anything before 10... though if I am up at 2 am something has gone very very wrong.
    jnscoey wrote: »

When I am up until 2 am, I am even less likely to grant ride requests for anything before 10... though if I am up at 2 am something has gone very very wrong.

Being awake at 2 am means something is either going wrong or going right. Oh the days when I was out partying til 3 a.m. I miss you so much. :p
    Even if I am up at 2am I wouldn't have answered the text or given her a ride anyways. Yeah waking me up at 2am is bad enough but then TELL not ask me that you need a ride somewhere and THEN tell me to bring my niece. I mean who in the heck did she think she's talking to? Better hop on that bus. I ain't no doggone taxi driver.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    I don't text. I just don't. I don't tweet, either. So, it was more than troubling to not receive a phone call telling me how my grown, married son was doing after finding out he'd fallen off the second story balcony into his neighbors' yard and required surgery… Not hearing how he was doing kept me up have the night, (I lived two states away at the time), finally discovered, later on the next morning, that my daughter-in-law had texted me. But, because I don't text, I was unaware the sound my phone made when it received an incoming text. Never even occurred to me to look … As an aside, he had a broken right arm, right occipital bone,(yes, that's the eye-socket) and his nose was broken, too. The doctor managed to patch him together. He now has metal plates in his arm and face. That was a couple of years ago (about four, actually) but he's fine, now.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/