Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Nektar Legacy---Newly Update Chapter 45 12/22/2015

jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
Here's a new Legacy Ideal--Not sure if it is one yet or not. To have your Sims produce all 8,008 bottles of nectar combining in the game. Using 16 fruits of the game 10 fruits at a time you get 8,008 possible nectar combs, I will set out to produce all 8,008 bottles of it.

Rules-- Start with a single heir Female/Male Your Pick, Must be at least a YA. You can either get married/stay single. Live in what ever house you choose. Cheat/Follow the rules of a normal Legacy your pick. Have at least 1 heir. And above all live a long and happy life.

If you want to view the Family Tree you can do so by clicking this link.----> Family Tree

I will list all Nectar combos as I make them up in the game, but rest a sure not 1 of them will be a repeat.
Chapter List
Page 1
Chapter 1-12
Be sure to look for Nectar Combo 1-2
Page 2
Chapter 13-26
Be sure to look for Nectar Combo 3
Page 3
Chapter 27-45
Be sure to look for Nectar Combo 4-7
SIMS STORIES HERE
Raven Hill Productions
Post edited by jmpintx on

Comments

• jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 1--
    9tmx5y.jpg
    Hello My name is Mona Nektar, as you might of guessed I have French/German Heritage in me. And mostly you would think the Mona part was the French half of me you would be wrong. My father's great great great; So many great's I done forgot Grandmother name was Mona. It was my mother's side of the family that passed down the Nektar last name. Any who I just moved from my mother's father's father's winery in French, See we own a huge winery over there people from miles around even across the world come to use to get there nectar needs filled. Backstory--It was late one night a few weeks back that I came to my mother and said wouldn't it be neat if our winery opened up another location. Well she thought it was absolutely a wonderful Ideal and loaned me 20,000$ to find a new perfect place to do just that. So here I am standing on my new property and I have 13,300$ left in my pocket book.
    ephtp1.jpg
    I had barely settled into my new empty lot when my phone chirped inside my pocket *Ohh a new email had just come though* It was from mother and father Hope all is well in Rio baby. Hope you got settled in right and are finding your new home to your liking--Luv Mom and Dad
    do98o0.jpg
    After reading the email, and being on my own for the first time since I was born, I decided the first thing on my list would be to go find a local job, I mean the 13,300$ wouldn't last forever and I would need a way to support my self. And my ideal of supporting my self came from watching Hawaii 5-0 reruns from when I was a kid so I decided to hope a local taxi boat and go find me a opening job in the law enforcement department here in Rio.
    ixaulf.jpg
    24engow.jpg
    r8yr9u.jpg
    After the taxi boat dropped me off on the main land, I quickly found my way to the local law enforcement building. I was lucky when I stepped inside they had an opening for a Snitch. Being new in town I figured this job would build up quickly since I could get the 411 on people. Since I have always been Friendly since birth. People naturally like talking to me and I make a good listener.
    2jdm9n6.jpg
    I soon found out Devin Han was going to be my new boss. I didn't mind that my new boss was a boy cuz he was kind of a hunk.
    vy8h01.jpg
    While waiting for the Taxi so I could go back home I found my self flying around in circles thinking about what job lay at the top of the law enforcement branch, With enough hard work I could be a Judge one day.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 2--
    351ipmw.jpg
    After buying a bed and a few other essentials, I dove into bed and sleep all the way though the night give or take a dream or 2 that I had about what my new job would be like.
    2di52s6.jpg
    The next morning bright and early I got up stretching, today was the first day of my new job.
    8x1l39.jpg
    After I took a moment to use the bathroom, I felt a rumble in my tummy and decided to grab me a bowel of Oatmeal Crisp Cereal, It wasn't much but I would hold me over till I got home from work this evening.
    i5dwy9.jpg
    After working 1 whole day as a Snitch at my new job I was dead tired when I finally got to go home. I also brought home a pay of 249$ from working. Hoping into bed when I got home I snuck me a quick nap before getting up for the evening.
    2uq0w3p.jpg
    After buying the bed and other items last night and having to pay shipping cost on some of our family best nectar plants to be shipped to Rio. I was left with 7,349$ in the pocket book. I know it seems like a lot but trust me when rebuilding a winery in a new place that money can fast.
    29e4tpc.jpg
    After paying my first bills ever a whopping 9$ I went out back to the new garden the workers put in while I was at work and walked around talking to the plants for several hours. Now most people would call me crazy to talk to the plants but I think by talking to them they produced better fruit.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 3--
    308wsih.jpg
    iqbyc6.jpg
    axiohd.jpg
    That night I ended up spending the whole night, tending the garden all the way till the wee hours of the morning
    21mcjl4.jpg
    I loved spending time in the garden that after I woke up that morning I went back to the garden to water the plants. I got so busy watering the plants I forgot what time it was and ended up being late to work.
    szd5qt.jpg
    By the time I got to work I saw my boss coming out of the building, I dodged quickly hiding my face while walking up the stairs to head to work. I hope he didn't see me.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 4--
    14nmqeq.jpg
    After getting off work that afternoon I was so tired and hungry, I decided to head over to the local dinner to get some dinner.
    bgskky.jpg
    Dinner cost me a whopping $50 and that was to eat alone. I was so tired after getting though eating dinner; I barely could stand up and keep my self awake.
    fbhwk5.jpg
    By the time I made it home that evening I heard a noise coming from my garden and ended up seeing a Zombie chewing away at my garden
    27zgpyo.jpg
    The next morning was Leisure day, After a week of working I bought my self a fairy house and placed it inside my garden.
    ja7tx0.jpg
    After buying sprinkles during the week for the garden and building a dinning room I was left with right at 1,345$. I was enjoying Leisure day so much I quickly changed into my bath suit and played in the sprinklers
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 4.2--
    2nkv1ao.jpg
    2rmp4jk.jpg
    After playing around in the sprinklers a bit I decided to head down to beach near my house to go snorkeling. I couldn't believe how clear the water was.
    2gxr1p1.jpg
    After I finished snorkeling around the local beach area I headed into town, and came across a guy named Matthew. We didn't chat long though cuz I was getting on the sleepy side.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    jmpintx wrote: »
    Chapter 4.2--
    2nkv1ao.jpg
    2rmp4jk.jpg
    After playing around in the sprinklers a bit I decided to head down to beach near my house to go snorkeling. I couldn't believe how clear the water was.
    2gxr1p1.jpg
    After I finished snorkeling around the local beach area I headed into town, and came across a guy named Morgan. We didn't chat long though cuz I was getting on the sleepy side.

I like your story I am setting up pages for my story

edited December 2014
    Chapter 5--
    n15npy.jpg
    After getting off work the next day, I had time to run home and take a shower before my boss Devin Han called and asked me out on a date. I couldn't believe it my boss was asking me out on date.
    2dlyyo.jpg
    30vkbp2.jpg
    After getting to the park I found him waiting by the bushes; almost like he was hiding out of view. After talking a bit and getting to know each other better, we found out we both had the friendly traits.
    b88y9f.jpg
    After finding out that we both was friendly, we gossiped about the Fletcher's and how filthy rich they was.
    2eogwap.jpg
    126cu41.jpg
    After awhile the conversation started to get boring so we started talking about work; how one of the local teens got arrested for graffiti work on the public library and that the teen even tried to escape from the police car as the was driving to the station.
    hu3jhx.jpg
    After we finished talking about work. I asked him if he was single and found out that he had a wife named Persephone. Which finding that out now leads me to believe this is why he was hiding by the brushes when I first arrived at the park.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Married? Sounds like trouble
    We will find out if him being married is going to be trouble or not.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 6--
    15zipo3.jpg
    20kyp8m.jpg
    The next day after my date with my boss Devin Han I spent the day out in the garden and clipping coupons. Since I was also was very Frugal.
    qohhuh.jpg
    By night fall I was just about to go to bed when my now-it-all brother called me on the phone. He didn't even care that it was 1am in the morning and by the end of the call I just plugged my ears and La-La-La-Laed him so he'd hang up.
    18yqdz.jpg
    That night after going to bed I found my self dreaming about going shopping and buy new shoes and clothes and all sorts of goodies.
    2igcg93.jpg
    Early into the morning I found my self dreaming about the possibility of getting married one day. Who new what would happen in my YA adult life span I mean I had 120 days till my next birthday.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 7--
    2dhwnlt.jpg
    The next day being Sunday I got up and finally got the shipment of the nectar and holder in and after paying the shipping fees I was left with just 134$
    10p4jgy.jpg
    After adding my harvested fruits into the bin I could almost see the wonderful nectar that it would produce; my machine wasn't as fancy as the ones we had back home but it would work till I could upgrade it and get a better one.{Life Fruit,Flame Fruit,Cranerlet Nuala Grapes,Gralladina Fran Grapes,Pomelo,Melorie Grapes,Cherry,Avornalino Grapes,Plum,Lime}
    j6r146.jpg
    2a60di1.jpg
    While I was waiting on the fruits to mingle together, Yes I like to give the fruits time to dance and mingle. To me they make a better Nectar that way. I actually found my self crying over the fact that I was almost broke.
    214qoif.jpg
    After a while and I figured they had enough time to mingle around I changed into my bath suit and hoped into the bin of fruits squishing them was my favorite part of making nectar.
    122c6u1.jpg
    Well it was almost my favorite part all except the falling down when it became so squishy and wet that your feet feel out from under you.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 7.2--
    14n391y.jpg
    v58tad.jpg
    After the fruits was good and mixed up I got out of the bin and went to turn on the machine, With a Crank here and a Pullie there.
    21l3gw5.jpg
    Here's is Ol' Bestie the nickname I just gave the Nectar maker, She busy making me some very delish nectar. While She plugged on I was busy tending the garden again waiting.
    23kyyx1.jpg
    Finally She hissed and came to a Clanky stop, I rushed over and claimed my new 3 bottles of Nectar, It produced a very good bottle worth a whooping 24$ and I named the Nectar Combo 1 So I could easily keep track of which ones I have made already.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Wow. That sounds like it's going to take a pretty long time to do. =D Have fun!
    Chapter 8--
    2yy2z4g.jpg
    15odxs7.jpg
    After Combo 1 Nectar was done making, I decided to head to the local park to brush up on my Logic Skill for my job.
    jzatc.jpg
    As the evening set in and I grew tired of racking my brain to learn how to play chess I hailed a cab and went home for the night.
    a3i7b8.jpg
    Monday morning brought big changes to the garden the leaves of the trees had turned a nice golden yellow, Fall was officially here.
    30m8ltw.jpg
    By Monday afternoon after I had gotten off work with a new job title in my hand; I was now a Desk Jockey I choose to go out to eat instead of eating at home alone again.
    2uq0n12.jpg
    After I finished eating dinner I thought about going over to visit a friend name Edward but when I got to his house nobody was home. It was a let down I'd been hoping he'd been home to talk to.
    zmzeiv.jpg
    By the time I made it home it was late and dark, and I noticed I had bills to pay again, 109$ Light Bill.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 9--
    2wqzz29.jpg
    fp56p0.jpg
    Tuesday morning we had our first frzzez of the growing season. I had also thrown in some fruit to try my hand at making another bottle of nectar {Life Fruit,Flame Fruit,Cranerlet Nuala Grapes,Gralladina Fran Grapes,Pomelo,Melorie Grapes,Cherry,Avornalino Grapes,Plum,Watermelon}.
    22bvvp.jpg
    I went to work before the 2nd batch of nectar had time to finish making. But at the end of the day when I was though working at my new job the desk jockey. I happen to look over and see Devin Han coming out of the building at the same time, and he didn't even brother to look over at me to wave to nothing.
    x4mb1w.jpg
    When I made it home again I found the batch of nectar was waiting on me, I went over and grab the bottle naming it Nectar Combo 2 It turns out swapping 1 fruit for another fruit made all the difference in how the bottle was made as this bottle was whopping total of 35$
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 10--
    t8ayh4.jpg
    Soon after I put up the second the 2nd batch of nectar up it started raining I figured while it's raining I'm changed into my outdoor wear and went over to one the puddles to play in it, It brought back fond memories from my childhood from French. I loved playing in the rain when I was younger.
    nxqhhe.jpg
    245hueo.jpg
    As it grew dark out and I started to get tired I went to check the mail and pulled out a love letter from a guy named Doug Rodel. Which is a guy I happen to pass in the park the other day when I went to brush up on my logic skill.
    a2zypl.jpg
    That night when I was laying there sleeping I was dreaming of playing the rain puddles again. It was one the best dreams I have had in a long while.
    wlxdnb.jpg
    The next morning, I got up to chilly 60* degrees, I went to check on the garden and notice that all the fruit trees had lost their leaves.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 11--
    s17zg1.jpg
    16hm5w5.jpg
    After planting a new sapling in the garden I thought about throwing a feast party and called up a few people I knew.
    5ed7c3.jpg
    As it neared 3 pm and my guest started showing up for the feast party, I noticed Devin my boss and even my co-worker showed up along with Doug Rodel and some other people whom I didn't know too good.
    6r3o7s.jpg
    After the party winded down, and everyone left the party. I got called into work and since it was Friday afternoon; after working for a few hours on Friday afternoon I came away with a new job promotion. I was now a Traffic Cop as part of my new promotion the boss told me to go out and meet the ppl of the neighborhood.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Cendres13Cendres13 Posts: 258 Member
    I like your background story, that's one thing I seem to have issues with new Legacies and games. Love the grass inside your house. lol Nice that your boss tells you to go meet people, that's going to be a fun evening. :)
    Cendres13 wrote: »
    I like your background story, that's one thing I seem to have issues with new Legacies and games. Love the grass inside your house. lol Nice that your boss tells you to go meet people, that's going to be a fun evening. :)

Yay I'm too poor to put down flooring yet.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 12--
    24e5na8.jpg
    After work on Friday afternoon I went to the fall festival, and meet Hinni Hashini. After telling her I was the new Traffic Cop on duty she seemed excited.
    dbqt1i.jpg
    After Hinni walked away I went over and grab me hamburger from the grill, but I wasn't able to finish it before Hinni was calling me over to join a pie eating contest.
    2ryne51.jpg
    Here Hinni is on the Right End and I'm on the far Left End.
    2cxat6g.jpg
    2uh8qdd.jpg
    After the bell rang we all dove in faces covered in blueberry pie.
    15z4jeo.jpg
    Soon the bell rang again and we all came up for air and I was declared the winner of the pie eating contest.
    119neqb.jpg
    Hinni Walked away with out saying a word, when I looked over and saw my other compete who didn't look too hot after the contest
    2chsx0m.jpg
    I soon learned his name was Teodor Medina. He assured me he was fine and that he needed to go home.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 13--
    2ij5fh1.jpg
    mcx72o.jpg
    Saturday Morning I got up and headed back to the Fall Festival, were I invited Doug to come hang out with me.
    sywhs5.jpg
    We talked about how he had just gone to court this morning and won a Civil Suit against his neighbor for playing his music too loud.
    sbh5yw.jpg
    Soon enough after talking to him a bit I felt brave enough to ask if he was single, It turns out he was.
    smap9l.jpg
    After finding out he was single I figured it couldn't hurt to flirt with him so I did. I told him his sunglasses were the coolest pair I'd ever seen.
    1snqxk.jpg
    j7f1gk.jpg
    After he took my flirting with out rejecting me I decided to go for all or nothing and stepped closed and gave him one hot kiss, To which he pulled me closer to him and kissed me back. After a hot steamy kiss like that we was now Romantically Interested in each other.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 13.2--
    35ata11.jpg
    After telling Doug Bye, I had to pee like a Russian race horse. After going to bath room I meet Rei Matsuri.
    azanue.jpg
    We gossiped about how my co-worker Olin Ojeda was flirting with his wife.
    2po8kk0.jpg
    After I told Rei good-bye I was a bit on the hungry side so I went to buy Festival Food and bought a cinnamon doughnut.
    2cqik3r.jpg
    After I polished off the doughnut I went over to the haunted house and went in. Only to come running out again before I finished the tour
    id803q.jpg
    The haunted house scared me so bad I peed my pants. I was so embarrassed after that I went home for the evening.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    jmpintx wrote: »
    Chapter 13.2--
    35ata11.jpg
    After telling Doug Bye, I had to pee like a Russian race horse. After going to bath room I meet Rei Matsuri.
    azanue.jpg
    We gossiped about how my co-worker Olin Ojeda was flirting with his wife.
    2po8kk0.jpg
    After I told Rei good-bye I was a bit on the hungry side so I went to buy Festival Food and bought a cinnamon doughnut.
    2cqik3r.jpg
    After I polished off the doughnut I went over to the haunted house and went in. Only to come running out again before I finished the tour
    id803q.jpg
    The haunted house scared me so bad I peed my pants. I was so embarrassed after that I went home for the evening.

I know how you feel

Chapter 14--
    14ah34h.jpg
    By the time I got back home it was below freezing and we got our first freeze of the year.
    2gwggba.jpg
    I was about to walk into the house when I notice out the corner of my eye was a man standing back by the garden, It's a Thief. I marched over to were he was standing at.
    2rxgpeb.jpg
    I told him to leave but he said no, and we ended up getting into a fight.
    awccwj.jpg
    2zfl7yt.jpg
    I thought I had the upper hand but then suddenly, I was being knocked on my behind with the thief standing over me

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Chapter 15--
    m75aop.jpg
    Sunday morning I found my mailman gawking at me, I think he is sweet on me.
    254zw29.jpg
    After my mail man left after dropping the mail off I felt in the festive mood and hung up Christmas lights on my house.
    nzr8rn.jpg
    Sunday Evening I went over to a local neighbors'. The Aries household to be able to adopt dog.
    xat98p.jpg
    Apon knocking on the Aries' door I meet Ruben, He invited me in to meet his wife.
    2hojj8g.jpg
    243nvit.jpg
    I looked around at the dogs in the house hold, till I found the right one. The Aries told me his name was Rudy. He seemed to really perk up when I went over to talk to him.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions