Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Sims & Households - p1 - New Household - The Blackblood Family

RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
Hello my Simming friends!
Welcome to my household showcase thread. :D

As the title stated, my name is Ryan and I am from the Philippines. Everyone called me Rye because this is the short for Ryan. Yeah, I know the real spelling is "RY", but with an 'E' at the end looks very cool for me, ha! B) Anyway, I became in love with The Sims series since the first game, but didn't got a chance to join the official community until The Sims 4, and this game really gave me some building skills.

In this thread, I am showcasing all of my sims and households that I uploaded to the gallery. You can browse my creations by typing my Origin/Gallery ID, RyeCris16, or use #RyeCris16 (Only exists on new households after Creepy Creekside Manor. Past builds will be #RyeCris16 if editing a description is possible.) upon searching.

Comments, constructive criticisms, and revising suggestions are always welcome in this thread.
Thank you for stopping by and happy simming. :)

Latest Announcement: None so far

Updates:
None so far
EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
Post edited by RyeCris16 on

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited February 2018
    Frequently Asked Questions:
    *What is this thread all about - This thread is all about showcasing my sims and households in The Sims 4, with sim sets are also showcased here to make it more formal and more organized.
    *What about showcasing your lots and rooms? - You may check it here.
    *Wait, I heared you said sim sets. What are those? - Good question! ;) Sim sets are consists of 4-6 sims from the same theme, but there is no bonus item in a set, sorry.
    *What are the difference between sim sets and households? - Sim sets are collection of separated one-sim households that I showcased in this thread, while households are collection of sims that are merged in just one household.
    * Are all of your sims compiled in sets? - No, some of them in this thread are showcased individually, like Robbie Griffin and Darlene Hearn.
    Sorry, no more Sim Set anymore as I'm now focused on individual Sims and households.
    * I want to follow you. What is your EA ID? - As I mentioned above, My Origin/Gallery ID is the same as my forum ID; RyeCris16
    * Do you have a special hashtag for searching your creations? - Yes, as I mentioned above, you can search my creations by using #RyeSims. Now as #RyeCris16. :)
    * Are you using Expansion/Stuff Packs in your creations? - Absolutely yes! :smiley: No creations can be better without some EP/SP items, especially with Pets and Seasons. However, some of them are base game only.
    * What about Game Packs/DLCs? - Yes, but it depends on what I owned or what I'm going to own. ;)
    * Are you using bonus contents too? - Just to be encouraged, I want Standard Edition simmers to have all my creations. But just to clarify, I may use them to some of my creations, depending on the theme I'm tackling to.
    * And what about mods/CCs? - Absolutely not! All of my creation (including lots and rooms) are mod/CC-free so everyone can have my fully-finished creations as I don't wanna risk my game from crashing because of it. :(

New Questions:
    None so far

Questions from my Simming friends:
    None so far

If you have another question about this thread, feel free to leave a comment. :)
    edited February 2018
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Your new sims showcase thread is great! :) You have set the posts up well. The posts are informative about the sims, sims sets and households that you create. I have posted about Darlene and Robbie on your other thread so I won't post again.I will look forward to seeing the sims that you create and post about here on your new thread. :)
    edited January 2015
    Hello my fellow Simmers! I'm back in this thread after a very long hiatus.
    OK, I was supposed to upload my Mediterranean project today, but because of RL craziness, I need to delay it until tomorrow, arghh!
    As for now, I revised my first two Sims listed in each notes.

Robbie_Griffin.png
    Robbie Griffin:
    *It was under Robbie Griffin v2
    *I added his specified swimwear (Since it was uploaded before the pool patch)
    *Minor tweaking of his face and body shape
    *Hashtags are now in small letters (except #RyeSims), and I added #nocc
    *You can download this sim here

Darlene_Hearn.png
    Darlene Hearn:
    *It was under Darlene Hearn v2
    *I Added/edited make-ups in formal wear, athletic wear, and party outfit (which I missed these spot)
    *I edited her hairstyle in athletic wear
    *I Added her specific swimwear (Since it was uploaded before the pool patch)
    *Minor tweaking of her face and body shape
    *Hashtags are now in small letters (except #RyeSims), and I added #nocc
    *You can download this sim here

I hope you like them. :)
    Your revised versions of Robbie and Darlene are very nice! :) It is great that you have added specific swimwear outfits for each of them. It nice that Darlene is wearing sungasses for her swimwear outfit. Darlene's hairstyle looks nice in all the categories of clothing. The outfits that the two sims wearing look nice.
    They are very nice sims. :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great idea for this thread! I admit I haven't been by this one yet. Favorited so I can keep track of it. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited March 2015
    @Ahs072 Thank you for stopping-by and your good comment. I'm glad that you found this thread as a good idea. *bro hugs* :smiley:

Hello again my fellow Simmers! :)
    After of ages of not making a Sim, I'm back for a new Sim to share you. This one is from Rose's One Room, One Week, One Theme thread. I was thought that instead of just a room, I also made a Sim too for everyone to enjoy. ;)

Colin_Jones.png
    Sim #3: Colin Jones
    Walk Style: Default
    Traits: Bookworm, Music Lover, Good, Gregarious (Bonus Trait)
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    You can download this Sim here.

Sim's Biography:
    >The same biography from Rose's challenge info.

Simmer's Major Challenges:
    >Not a major challenge, but since Colin is the only given name, I just guess his last name which is Jones.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    I hope you like it. :)
    Hello RyeCris16 :) I have posted about Colin on the challenge thread but just wanted to come here and say again that your simversion of Colin is so very great! Very nice outfits that he is wearing. It looks very nice how you have him wearing a hat for some of his clothes wear styles. His traits that you have given them are nice and suit him so very well! It is very special and very nice that you have created a simversion of Colin! He is a very nice! :)
    edited September 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on your simself being favourited by Maxis! :) That is great!

Thank you @rosemow for the congrats about another Maxis' fave! I'm going to quote your post here because this is the appropriate thread to post a congrats, and not on my lots and rooms showcase thread. I'm so sorry for the very harsh words! :flushed: I just want to avoid my showcase threads from too much clutters and to save my space for my future builds. I really apologized! Anyways, thanks again, so lovely of you! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

YIPEE! It's so great to see another feature not only on my builds, but also on my households too, and it's on Simself! :blush: Thank you so much Maxis for the continued support! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I haven't showcased it here yet, but I'm going to showcase it now, so stay tuned! :)
    Hello everyone! I'm very back for a new Sim to share and showcase! :smiley:
    I got so excited after my Simself being faved by Maxis, and now, I'm going to showcase him here! Hope you guys enjoy! :smiley:

RQba4LS.png
    Sim #4: Rye's Simself
    Walk Style: Bouncy
    You can download this Sim here.

Alternative Clothing:
    d6jAxm9.png

Sim's Bio:
    >My name is Ryan, and I am from the Philippines. I'm a friendly and loving, but a little mischievous Simmer. Aside from Simming and video gaming, I also love watching TV programs and movies, listening to musics, singing, and most of all, dancing. :)

Traits:
    * Geek - I love technologies and Science Fictions! I can't resist on being addicted to most gadget such as smartphones, tables, or even gaming consoles, haha! Making me feel like I'm living in 22nd Century.
    * Childish - Yeah, this is my embarrassing trait, but guess that I still love doing childish activities such as watching cartoons, playing kiddie video games such as Super Mario, etc., or even wanting to have toys like LEGO, haha! ;) But I'm still in adult hearts and minds of course!
    * Music Lover - I love music! I'm always listening to the songs that I love, even the video-game musics. One category that I really love is anything danceable. Yeah, aside from Simming and singing, I also love dancing! And guess that this was truly my main hobby, haha!

Aspiration: Computer Whiz - In real life, I born on computers! I wanted to be a part of IT, making computer programs, troubleshooting hardware problems, etc. Or maybe, I could be an avid video gamer and have much consoles as I can.
    Bonus Trait: Quick Learner

Creator's Major Challenges:
    >Not a major, but I do believe that this would be challenging to recreate yourself, especially the face. I can't get into my right face even when I'm looking to a mirror.
    >As for hair, I can't choose very well, because the game doesn't have the right hair for me. To be honest, it doesn't reflect from the hair that I have, but this is the only the good one I have though, haha! :sweat_smile:

Your simself is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have showcased your sim! The clothing for each outfit category looks nice. It is very nice reading the details of each trait and the aspiration , which reflect your real life interests and life.
    He will be a special sim for simmers to like having in their game :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Fantastic news on your Maxis fav, many congrats to you :) Thanks for giving me the link, I didn't know about this thread but I can now keep up to date here with your households. Looking forward to seeing many more :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you dear @rosemow for such a detailed and lovely feedback! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo for stopping by and for following this thread! :) Actually, I'm not keen on making Sims, My main focus is building, but there will be another Sims to share very soon! Thanks also for the congrats! It was a surprise to see my Simself being faved by Maxis! :blush: Hope you're doing very well by the way, love your Gazette interview! It's so fun reading it! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • porkipineporkipine Posts: 303 Member
    ooh nice showcase! Congrats on the maxis fav:)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very nice sims and simself ! :)
    edited November 2015
    Hello dear @porkipine and thank you for stopping by! Sorry for the late welcome, but glad you enjoy my showcase! Thanks also for the congrats, very lovely of you! :) *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Dels! I'm glad you stopped-by with you comment! *bro hugs* :smiley:
  • HAROZHAROZ Posts: 236 Member
    Does anyone has hot daddy sims to share?
    7J1BMDM.png
    edited February 2018
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm finally back to revive this thread and for now my first household to share! :smiley:
    Yes, I haven't shared any households for so long, but I'm now finally returned! To connect with the build I recently shared, I decided to make a family that is perfect for the home. My first household to share is a vampire family with four kids, a teen, two twin children, and a toddler.
    Well, hope you enjoy my first household! :smiley:

Household #1: The Blackblood Family
    Number of Members: Six
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Fitness, Toddlers
    You can download this household here.

Household's Bio/Backstory:
    >Meet the Blackblood Family, a modern Vampiric family that is living in their modern home in Forgotten Hollow. The journey started at their simple quite happy life in a small Tudor in Windenburg as a small family with Callidora as a toddler. Of course, life is easy for them, especially they are vampires. Most Sims are against the creature because of the belief that they could suck blood that can cause normal Sims to die, so they have to pretend to be as normal people but of course, they would die from the sunlight. The father, Vladimir is working at the simple office, while the mother, Belladonna is a housewife, taking responsibility in their home and their child. Months later, Belladonna bought the lottery ticket and luckily, they won a jackpot. And what's luckier is Vladimir got promoted to the higher rank. When they discovered the new world in the dark and foggy woods called Forgotten Hollow, they decided to move in and bought the empty lot while she was pregnant to twins. They wanted their home to be unique and different from other buildings in this world, which is the modern one. They also added some lava to their home to make it look atmospheric. At the time they're living, they gave a birth to fraternal twins named Atieno and Angeni. And then, they gave birth to their last child named Elu. And now, they're happily living together as a family.

jQBhy0I.png
    Sim #1: Belladonna Blackblood
    Age/Gender: Adult/Female
    Walk Style: Feminine
    Traits: Perfectionist, Neat, Family-Oriented
    Aspiration: Masterchef
    Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavor

5HKktIa.png
    Sim #2: Vladimir Blackblood
    Age/Gender: Adult/Male
    Walk Style: Swagger
    Traits: Active, Bro, Family-Oriented
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Bonus Trait: High Metabolism

kMPnPzY.png
    Sim #3: Callidora Blackblood
    Age/Gender: Teen/Female
    Walk Style: Feminine
    Traits: Romantic, Art Lover
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Bonus Trait: Alluring

3ptCZOP.png
    Sim #4: Atieno Blackblood
    Age/Gender: Child/Male
    Trait: Geek
    Aspiration: Whiz Kid

meJP6wH.png
    Sim #5: Angeni Blackblood
    Age/Gender: Child/Female
    Trait: Cheerful
    Aspiration: Social Butterfly

hQ4GTZy.png
    Sim #6: Elu Blackblood
    Trait: Inquisitive

Credits:
    * Google - for helping me finding good Vampire names for this household.

Tags: #black #elegant #vampire #legacy #family #nocc #gettowork #gettogether #cityliving #outdoorretreat #spaday #vampires #vampiresgamepack #perfectpatio #romanticgarden #vintageglamour #fitnessstuff #toddlerstuff #RyeCris16

EDIT: I replaced the download link to the new one as I edited the description because of I didn't realized that the sentence "Custom poses by #" is still here and I deleted it. Also edited the hashtags too!
  • rika1431rika1431 Posts: 28 Member
    Oh my gosh, that vampire toddler is so cute!
    The Blackblood family household of vampires are very nice! :) It was very nice reading the background story details that you wrote about them. The twins and the toddler are very cute! It was very nice seeing the photos of all their outfits that they wear.
    Thank you dears @rika1431 and @rosemow! Glad you enjoyed this household, especially the kids. Well, I'm actually terrible at backstories, especially this one, but at least I tried. :sweat_smile: Anyways, thanks again! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3