Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Did You Do Last Night?

MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
Just curious to see how different everyone's nights is!

Last night I watched House MD on Netflix and then I played some Sims and then went to bed.

Comments

• TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    Last night I sat in bed with a huge tub of ice cream and cried myself to sleep... :(
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I played sims and sword saga, and did some writing. Pretty much the same thing I do every night, it's my routine and I like it.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Played some Far Cry 3, ate lasagna, chatted with friends, and then watched Lucy.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I slept. Being sick really knocks you down.
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @LaAbby:

Sorry to hear your sick. I hope it's nothing serious, get better soon :)
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Played TS2, and then I remembered that I have school tomorrow.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • KingPlumbobKingPlumbob Posts: 91 New Member
    I had dinner and then talked to someone especial on the phone :)
  • KingPlumbobKingPlumbob Posts: 91 New Member
    I had dinner and then talked to someone especial on the phone :)
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @KingPlumbob:

Awesome :) !
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    DAI the whole night, I can't feel my legs lol
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    I played one of my favourite games and forcibly left at a cliffhanger because I had to go to sleep, it was getting late...
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Watched youtube videos.. Oh wait, I do that every night :p
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Watched Long Island Medium and followed her on twitter during a live broadcast.
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    I carried on making Christmas presents and watched NFL
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Not kinky stuff
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I played the Sims and watched Home Improvement.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Watched a little football with my sister, then went to my room and had a root beer float and watched Fairy Tail on my phone.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I'm glad you asked :D

Last night was kind of annoying for me, really... First, when I got home, I noticed our roof was leaking. The third time. They're doing this air conditioning renovation, or whatever, in this building where I live, and me and my husband live on the top floor. And they've tore down half the roof because of the renovation, and apparently they just can't get the shielding to work. Every time there's wind, something breaks and the next thing you know, when it rains, our bedroom ceiling starts dripping. I'm really getting quite frustrated with this.

So, when I got home, I spent about an hour on the phone to get someone to fix it ASAP, and not "tomorrow", like they kept saying. Well, they did come and fix it, for now, at least. But still I hate this.

Oh, and then, yesterday morning, when I was trying to leave for work on my bike (there's still no snow or ice here, so I can bike to work just fine), I noticed my front tire was empty. So, I used the bus, but then in the evening, after I got someone to promise to fix the shielding on the roof, I started to fix the tire. The first time it was easy, but then, once I started pumping air into it, it broke again, and I noticed I'd left part of the inner tube so that it was somehow stuck under the outer tube. So, it broke again :D

This time the hole was so big I had to take a spare tube. Well, I failed again. I still got that stupid thing stuck and it exploded just as I'd finished pumping it.

Luckily, then my husband got home and put in the second spare tire, and managed to make sure it wasn't stuck anywhere. So, I biked to work this morning!

Later we watched some Trailer Park Boys and I even managed to play some Sims 4. But generally the evening was a bit frustrating. I didn't even have time to practice guitar, which I've owned less than a year now, and I'm trying hard to learn to play.

Wow, this became a long one. Thanks if someone managed to read it :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png