Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It just started snowing where I live!!

2...Next

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Snow......more like sNOw for me. But I'm glad it's there for those who enjoy it. I do like to look at it, but I don't like the cold and I don't like the traffic mess it makes. I wish we only had snow here from oh, let's say December 24th and then it was all gone by the 26th. I would be fine with that.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Snow would be more fun if we were allowed to drive around town on snowmobiles.
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    Snow would be more fun if we were allowed to drive around town on snowmobiles.

True! But I'd probably be just as terrified driving one of those. Lol.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    HOw exciting!! I've already had a small snow where I live. I love snow!! :heart:
    HOw exciting!! I've already had a small snow where I live. I love snow!! :heart:

Yay! We would totally have 'loves the cold' traits ;)
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Snow......more like sNOw for me. But I'm glad it's there for those who enjoy it. I do like to look at it, but I don't like the cold and I don't like the traffic mess it makes. I wish we only had snow here from oh, let's say December 24th and then it was all gone by the 26th. I would be fine with that.

Lol, when we get snow school gets canceled and some work places start two or four hours later, maybe even canceled as well.

So, there's definitely not any traffic here :stuck_out_tongue:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I have never seen snow. One of my wishes is to have a white Christmas just once in my lifetime.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Snow!! Don't get it very often here either. It just turns to slush as we get so much rain and it turns brown and everywhere feels dirty.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

Yay! We would totally have 'loves the cold' traits ;)

Oh My Gosh! Yes! lol :D
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    I have never seen snow. One of my wishes is to have a white Christmas just once in my lifetime.

I hope you do. We don't get them every year but when you do, you feel like a kid again. I blame all the American Christmas movies. Lol.
    Pary wrote: »

I hope your wish comes true. <3 There is nothing more magical. :innocent: I live in a relatively cold country, and snow is fairly common, yet I have only ever had one white Christmas. They're all the more special because they are so rare.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Oh no, I hate snow. Mostly cause I travel or go anywhere at all by bike. I have an anxiety disorder and can't do cars, buses, trains or any other thing with an engine. So snow is very problematic for me.
    Where I live, we get snow. We can get ALOT of snow. Luckily last year and so far this year have been pretty much snowless.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    What is this "snow" you speak of?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I live in Michigan, we had record snowfall last year :neutral_face: I am hoping for a mild winter this year.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Not a fan?

No not really. I live in MN and its winter from October until May and there is usually a plum load of snow. Or in the case of yesterday it was a bit warmer so we got freezing rain and the roads are nice and slick now :s

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    I live in Michigan, we had record snowfall last year :neutral_face: I am hoping for a mild winter this year.

Oh dear, well I hope you have a relatively tropical winter this year! :grin:
    AiHaou wrote: »
    What is this "snow" you speak of?

tumblr_ngc4fnFmAM1rj73rzo1_1280.jpg

Enjoy! :)