Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Le Dynastie d’Angers: 84 – The Order of Oakenstead? [05/19]

Casus Bella: 20 – On Time and Over Budget
Jessica Brown gets to work on the wedding plans.
cb020banner.png
Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
ldd083banner.png
Post edited by Bilmonaghan on

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I love Cassandra's voice! That is one smart Goth! Annette looks beautiful in the moonlight... and she brings up some really good points!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I love Cassandra's voice! That is one smart Goth ...
    Thanks. Cassandra's prob'ly my third favorite pre-Made after Lazlo and Vidcund Curious. Yeah, and she's smarter than them combined.

Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
    Lazlo and Vidcund! I wish they were in TS4!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Lazlo and Vidcund! I wish they were in TS4!
    In retrospect, I respect, even appreciate, their decision not to take part in TS3, but somebody should talk to them, an expectant Pascal and especiallyCarla Vu about developing an appropriately themed TS4 EP. They've probably already been contacted by somebody from EA/Maxis.
    ldd083banner.png

Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter 16 – Both Empty and Full

Cassandra and Annette Get To Know each other, but can they trust each other?
    xlldxvbanner.png
    ldd083banner.png
    Yeah, what IF Cassandra ages up evil or mean? She might! She did in one of my games (to the continual misfortune of the doll house). I like how the story is slowly unfolding...

...slowly unfolding...
    LOL! (That was a friendly jab, right?)
    ldd083banner.png
    No, it was sincere! Like I enjoy the leisurely unfolding of a plot!

No, it was sincere! Like I enjoy the leisurely unfolding of a plot!
    I was just kidding! You got me pretty good with the "14 chapters to get to the first set of bills" line a while back.
    Sometimes I get a little impatient with the pace, but I figure the longer I can stretch this out, the better chance Dimenche has of still being here when pool tables and bubble blowers are back in the game.
    ldd083banner.png
    Oooh! Bubble blowers!

Really! I mean, Oxygen bars!?! What the heck?!?
    ldd083banner.png

Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter 17 – ETA /ETD

Everybody's just full of announcements, aren't they?
    lddxviibanner.png
    ldd083banner.png
    But "Dimenche" ends in an e!

Oooh! Maya! (squeee!) Fisherwomen have the best faces!

Now how could writing this be selfish? Isn't the writing of the stories the selfless part, and the reading of them the selfish part?

At least, it's such a treat for me to read them that I feel selfish doing so.

The landscape in your photos is beautiful and like one of the characters, too. Well, I guess that makes sense for a Duke and Duchess that their land would be as integral a character as they are.

Oh! And congratulations on the upcoming D'Angers! That's fantastic news! And the announcement only took up a fraction of a chapter! When things move fast, they really move fast!

LOL! Like, three things happened in one chapter! I hadda sit down! Jeez
    ldd083banner.png
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter 18 – When Worlds Align
    EA customer service sends help to the d'Angers, but will it be enough to help them decipher the N = 4 Supersymmetric Yang–Mills Theory by next Monday?
    lddxviiibanner.png
    ldd083banner.png
    (I love Maya, by the way.)

Go, Geoffrey!

• RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I love Cassandra's voice! That is one smart Goth ...
    Thanks. Cassandra's prob'ly my third favorite pre-Made after Lazlo and Vidcund Curious. Yeah, and she's smarter than them combined.
    The three Curious brothers were also among my TS2 favorites! And Nervous Subject and Circe and Loki Beaker. I loved their roach-infested mansion castle lol. I'm really tempted to try to make them in CAS or search the Gallery. <3

The three Curious brothers were also among my TS2 favorites! And Nervous Subject and Circe and Loki Beaker. I loved their roach-infested mansion castle lol. I'm really tempted to try to make them in CAS or search the Gallery. <3

I used to hate the Beakers, and Nervous subject used to freak me out! But rotational play -- which I only embarked on so the Beakers and the Grunts would just age up and die already! lol! -- taught me to love them, even the Grunts! It turned into one of those rare life-affirming things! lol!
    ldd083banner.png
    edited December 2014
    Go, Geoffrey!

I liked Maya from the moment I could tell she was mouthing off at the library! I'm really glad she dropped by! And Landgraab was a total surprise. I love, really, how Sims will just step into your story and manufacture a bunch a plot lines! lol!
    ldd083banner.png
    No kidding! (re. the manufacturing lines) Did you notice that Maya has that gorgeous EA dimple in her chin? After Acacia got that (I guess from maybe Cedar's Townie hubby Timothy?), it's been one of my favorite TS4 facial features.

No kidding! (re. the manufacturing lines) Did you notice that Maya has that gorgeous EA dimple in her chin? After Acacia got that (I guess from maybe Cedar's Townie hubby Timothy?), it's been one of my favorite TS4 facial features.
    I will now. LOL! Thanks for yet another tip!
    ldd083banner.png
    ...After Acacia...
    Acacia! Aw! I need a trip down memory lane, like soon!

ldd083banner.png
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: Chapter 19 – Queen’s Side Castle
    When you're meeting Bella Goth of the first time, there's a good chance you may throw up a little.
    lddxixbanner.png
    ldd083banner.png