Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What NEWS channel do you WATCH?????

SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
i like to watch CNN, wbu??

Comments

• ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    I watch cnn to get half of the story, i watch fox to get an exaggerated story and a laugh

then i get online and find the truth
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2014
    I watch my local news channel every now and again I might watch CNN.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Don't watch the cable news channels -- I usually get my information online. Watch a couple of the local news programs to keep up to date on what's going on in the area.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Sometimes I watch MSNBC, sometimes I watch CNN. When I want the wing nut view I take a look at FOX. I hardly ever watch the local news because it's just so poorly done. Quite a bit of the time it's on-line so I can get various views.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I just watch the local news, I'm in Canada and we don't really seem to have any cable news channels that report on Canadian news, we just get fed all the American stuff which is often irrelevant to me and if it is relevant somehow to us it'll be in our local news. They also don't do the fear mongering garbage American news does, which I respect a lot.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I just watch the local news, I'm in Canada and we don't really seem to have any cable news channels that report on Canadian news, we just get fed all the American stuff which is often irrelevant to me and if it is relevant somehow to us it'll be in our local news. They also don't do the fear mongering garbage American news does, which I respect a lot.

Yes our news can get a bit tiresome. The stations that go to the far right like to run around with their hair on fire telling you what to be afraid of and who's to blame for it. The stations that go to the left like to be sensation and sometimes broadcast stories a lot longer than necessary.

You have to become adept at knowing the truth usually lies in the middle.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    I try and avoid the news, it's all depressing stuff or someone telling us we need to panic over nothing
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I used to watch Channel 11/WP1X.
    I hardly ever watch TV news anymore.
    I noticed many stories aired on TV, are of things I've already head of - days or even weeks, earlier.
  • SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    7 news
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    None of them. I listen to NPR in the car, though, or go to BBC or NPR's websites.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    tva news (French) or lcn (French news station)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    SBS or ABC (that is, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    CNN News