Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The hunger Games Mockingjay new movie

steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Iloved it!!! it was amazing!!! What did u think?
Post edited by steve7859 on

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited December 2014
    The comments on that video are not pretty. :\
    I'm not much of a fan of live actions, so I don't think that I will be watching it,
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited December 2014
    It was amazing?
    had to do that im in love with everything hunger games and this songs scene i cried!!!! loved mockingjay!
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I especially love the fact that they release the previous movie in Netflix before a new one comes. I'm just gonna wait for one more year.
    Jimil wrote: »
    I especially love the fact that they release the previous movie in Netflix before a new one comes. I'm just gonna wait for one more year.

u look like Ben from Eastenders?? Anyway yea no mockingjay is amazing i was shocked at how good it was and i read the book!! Stuff is added and its good!! Catching fire and mockingjay are in par.
    steve7859 wrote: »

u look like Ben from Eastenders?? Anyway yea no mockingjay is amazing i was shocked at how good it was and i read the book!! Stuff is added and its good!! Catching fire and mockingjay are in par.
    Oh dear no. We're not allowed to post personal images and info here. This here is just an icon I cropped out of Jamie Bell's Prada endorsement. But I do have the same expression as his all the time. So you could possibly think that I could also look like him. I'm trying to avoid wearing glasses though.

Was the movie accurate from the book? They better have a reason to divide the movie into two. No missing scenes? Anything?

Oh dear no. We're not allowed to post personal images and info here. This here is just an icon I cropped out of Jamie Bell's Prada endorsement. But I do have the same expression as his all the time. So you could possibly think that I could also look like him. I'm trying to avoid wearing glasses though.

Was the movie accurate from the book? They better have a reason to divide the movie into two. No missing scenes? Anything?

It was accurate and added more, like you actually saw the rescue mission of the tributes from the catching fire arena and also katniss was crazy like in the book. Its just good trust me!!!! i was shocked at how good it was i read the book and was angry that it was split but after seeing part 1 i was ok with it as it makes sense, you dont really see johanna and that tho as they come in at the end after the rescue and i hated the end as now we have to wait a year thats all tho

It was accurate and added more, like you actually saw the rescue mission of the tributes from the catching fire arena and also katniss was crazy like in the book. Its just good trust me!!!! i was shocked at how good it was i read the book and was angry that it was split but after seeing part 1 i was ok with it as it makes sense, you dont really see johanna and that tho as they come in at the end after the rescue and i hated the end as now we have to wait a year thats all tho
    lol you're so excited. I started watching the series so I might as well watch it through the end. Johanna was amazing. She easily became my favorite. That axe-wielding girl.
    Beats glistening vamps!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttugrf1BKeE
    I read those books too, "i love you bella" then "i love you edward" over and over and over and over again meh im too busy working to have time for for love!!! :(
    edited December 2014
    Never seen that movie. I just don't like overhyped things. Nor do I like romance. Hunger Games was overhyped but it has a lesson. Hence why Thailand is so afraid of the movie right now

lol you're so excited. I started watching the series so I might as well watch it through the end. Johanna was amazing. She easily became my favorite. That axe-wielding girl.

I am its a good series and i have never come across a book series since that has had me so gripped!!! it actual become a real problem lol, Johanna!!!! I love her! and shes still got alot to give we will see that in part 2!!!! shes epic trust me! Effie trinket too i she was in the last book for like 2 seconds they expanded her alot in the movie!!! shes not in it at all apart from a part where she is captured by district 13 and tortured as shes from the capitol, they missed that out the movie tho but it takes place over a chapter then tahts it you dont hear about her again so im glad they added her more in the film.
    Never seen that movie. I just don't like overhyped things. Nor do I like romance. Hunger Games was overhyped but it has a lesson. Hence why Thailand is so afraid of the movie right now

Your from Thailand? why are you scared there not going to put you all in an arena!!!

I am its a good series and i have never come across a book series since that has had me so gripped!!! it actual become a real problem lol, Johanna!!!! I love her! and shes still got alot to give we will see that in part 2!!!! shes epic trust me! Effie trinket too i she was in the last book for like 2 seconds they expanded her alot in the movie!!! shes not in it at all apart from a part where she is captured by district 13 and tortured as shes from the capitol, they missed that out the movie tho but it takes place over a chapter then tahts it you dont hear about her again so im glad they added her more in the film.
    Aww Effie </3 she was also my favorite. This series is really not anything I'm hoping for. It turned out to be something different. Different as in better.

Aww Effie </3 she was also my favorite. This series is really not anything I'm hoping for. It turned out to be something different. Different as in better.

Yea i loved effie!!!! im glad think its better i do to! whats ure origin id? fancy chatting on there i can chat and play then
    Heres cool either way
    edited December 2014

Yea i loved effie!!!! im glad think its better i do to! whats ure origin id? fancy chatting on there i can chat and play then
    Here is mine: BonbonGentleman. I barely go online there though. You have more chances of talking to me here.

Effie is such an interesting individual. I like her personality too. She is cheery and fashionable (I honestly love Capitol fashion lol). Although she is more than that. She is a friend and a great supporter of the main characters. Her character development is one of the major things that is important from this series.
    Ill chat here for a while first as i havnt spoiken to you vefore
    I'm fine with that.
    SO where are you from?
    Moved from AZ to CA here in the US
    edited December 2014
    Cal how cool im from the uk i live in Buckinghamshire
    Cal how cool im from the uk i love in Buckinghamshire
    Awesome. How's the weather there? I heard it rains there all the time. I love rain.
    edited December 2014
    Its always cloudy, doesn't rain that much really no more than usual. I think people assume the uk is gloomy and rainy its not!! Its cloudy due to winter in the summer its pure blue sky with the odd tornado but there rare