Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who TOLD YOU about this site???

SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
how did you find this place

Comments

• COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited December 2014
    Smitty wrote: »
    how did you find this place
    How dare you tell other people of this forum's existance!!

24qmYEe.gif

The Sims 3 store told me of course.. ;)
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Maybe I was just another user before who got banned and came back in another name with another persona gaining people's trust so that one day I'll take over this place.

Maybe.
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 166 Member
    Well I personally found it looking for some questions regarding the sims 3.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Found it while searching for answers about TS3.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    I went to TheSims.com to get some more info on TS4 a few weeks before it launched, and noticed it had a community section, which led me here.
    zD4X8.gif
  • LeelooLeeloo Posts: 130 Member
    I googled stuff about the sims and more often than not it brought me to this site. I lurked for a while.
  • DeathJohnsonDeathJohnson Posts: 166 Member
    Nobody told me about this site. I thought the first rule of this site was that you don't talk about this site.
    Insaniac Family Blog: http://sims3insaniac.blogspot.ca/
    My YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1xsbrTS (I don't do Sims videos, but you can still check it out and see if there's anything you like)
    My Twitch Channel: http://bit.ly/13Ccp3y
    > @DeathJohnson said:
    > Nobody told me about this site. I thought the first rule of this site was that you don't talk about this site.
    ...WHAT?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    > @DeathJohnson said:<br />
    > Nobody told me about this site. I thought the first rule of this site was that you don't talk about this site.<br />
    ...WHAT?

It's a Fight Club reference. You've either seen the movie and get it or haven't and don't. :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • DeathJohnsonDeathJohnson Posts: 166 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    > Nobody told me about this site. I thought the first rule of this site was that you don't talk about this site.<br />
    ...WHAT?

It's a Fight Club reference. You've either seen the movie and get it or haven't and don't. :D

Or you haven't and you get it. I've never actually seen the movie, but it's such a popular quote that I can still reference it.
    Insaniac Family Blog: http://sims3insaniac.blogspot.ca/
    My YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1xsbrTS (I don't do Sims videos, but you can still check it out and see if there's anything you like)
    My Twitch Channel: http://bit.ly/13Ccp3y
    ...WHAT?

Or you haven't and you get it. I've never actually seen the movie, but it's such a popular quote that I can still reference it.

Shhhh we aren't supposed to talk about it. Why are we still talking about it! :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    A SimGuru told me about this site. I was a frequently (read daily) visitor to the old TS3 Forum and I just read the SimGuru's announcement that that forum was closing and we should come here instead.

I heard about the old TS3 Forum when I was a frequently (read daily) visitor to the old TS2 BBS and just read the Maxoid's announcement that that BBS was closing and we should go to the old TS3 Forum instead.

I heard about the old TS2 BBS when I was a frequently (read daily) visitor to the old TS site (this was before it was called TS1) and one of the moderators announced that that site was closing and we should all go to the old TS2 BBS instead.

And I found the TS1 Forum when I first got The Sims; if I recall correctly, the addy was printed on one of the game enclosures and it promised new content for the game every week.
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > Smitty wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's a Fight Club reference. You've either seen the movie and get it or haven't and don't. :D

omg rude.
    > @jcp011c2 said:<br />
    > Smitty wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > It's a Fight Club reference. You've either seen the movie and get it or haven't and don't. :D<br />
    <br />
    omg rude.

I'm sorry if that was perceived as rude. That wasn't my intention.
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    On the TS3 site.
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > Smitty wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm sorry if that was perceived as rude. That wasn't my intention.

noo dont worry. i just didnt get it lmao
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    the sims 4 release
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    I dunno. I sometimes lurked on The Sims 3 forums to try to find a solution to something and I ended up here.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I found out from the TS3 site, when it went down for updates or whatever and then in never came back up, instead they told us the forums were now located here.
  • TheHippyGardenerTheHippyGardener Posts: 43 Member
    I just sorta landed here somehow through searching Google about TS4 - when I logged in my old credentials worked, from TS3 forums, so here I am. :)
    ~
    Origin ID: TheHippyGardener
    I'm also on TheSims3 site HERE
  • tonichalouisetonichalouise Posts: 78 Member
    Found it via google :-)
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    ...WHAT?

I never watched the movie and still get it lol

Found this site because it was talked about on the Sims3.com for a long time. I came over here after they made the old forum read only.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    I don't remember exactly how but I was browsing some videos on YouTube and I stumbled upon a gameplay of the Homeless Challenge. I then googled that and found the Challenges thread in this site and that's how I found it.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    The SimGurus.
  • ScarlettLuffsUScarlettLuffsU Posts: 204 Member
    The gnomes in my backyard.

They're watching you.

And the Sims.

And everything.

02gnome.jpg
    giphy.gif