Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm finally back for not just one but two new starter home sto share! :smiley:
    For the first one, it's a black & white modern starter. Remember my quite awful B&W Modern Stater that was also my first The Sims 4 build? Well, I had made a better one too! I built this shortly after my announcement on having a break.
    With the use of Get Together expansion pack, I added a skylight ceiling, which I thought it would be atmospheric, and it was in an island neighborhood too!
    Anyways, hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #45: Digitalistic Starter
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get Together, City Living, Spa Day
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Digitalistic Starter is a small and sleek black & white modern starter with a skylight ceiling. It has one bedroom and one bathroom.
    >Going from the front of this lot are three black & white stepping stones. Entering this lot is a kitchen and dining area. There's a door to the backyard patio between the kitchen area, but I'll discuss it shortly.
    >Going to the left is a living area with a TV and a bookcase, surrounded with a skylight ceiling above. Outside behind the house is a backyard patio with a bench and two flower pots, surrounded with a natural ceiling trellis.
    >There's also a bathroom at the left of the living room and a bedroom behind the loveseat. The bedroom is also surrounded with a skylight ceiling.
    >This lot costs §18,367. This fits on any 20x20 lots, but the island neighborhood in Windenburg is a perfect fit as it gives an atmospheric effect.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >OK, this was planned to be one of the few starters that were shared last September. However, I got struggled with an architecture. I tried so many attempts lately, but I gave up. So I came back with this one and I'm so glad it came up successfully! :sweat_smile:

Tags: #small #black #white #sleek #stylish #starter #house #home #bachelor #couple #nocc #gettogether #cityliving #spaday #playtested #RyeCris16
    Screenshots:
    M1_zps9o5rpqze.png
    M2_zpstbvzxpdb.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)

Please see next post for a second one.
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Me again for the next one! :smiley:
    For the next one, it's a small Victorian starter, perfect for a vampire family. I forgot when I started building this, but I finished it in June.
    This one looks quite abandoned, but it's still a great living for a vampire.
    This is also my first vampire build, so hope you enjoy this too! :smiley:

Lot #46: First Fang Victorian
    Lot Size: 30X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get Together, City Living, Vampires

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to First Fang Victorian, a dark and small Victorian starter, perfect for a Vampire family starting out. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom.
    >From the front of this lot is a curvy path to the entrance of the house. Entering the house is a abandoned-looking kitchen and dining area. There's a bathroom at the right side, which is from the Victorian turret.
    >Going to the left side is a living room with a small reading area. Going outside has two flower pots there.
    >Going upstairs contain two bedrooms. One is a kid's room that has a stuff toy, and one is a masters' bedroom.
    >This lot costs §20,083. This isn't probably a starter because of a price, but if you start with 2-3 Sims, it would be a perfect starter home for a vampire family. This also fits on Windenburg, but Forgotten Hollow is a perfect place for vampires.

Traits: There are only two traits in this build, which are Registered Vampire Lair and Vampire Nexus. While I can't explain behind these traits applied to this build, these are the fitting traits for this. While On A Dark Ley Line is a fitting trait for this build, it doesn't seem to be possible as there's no baby bedroom unless if you make changes from kid's room.

Tags: #small #black #dark #gorgeous #spooky #abandoned #victorian #starter #house #home #forgottenhollow #family #vampire #nocc #gettogether #cityliving #vampires #vampiresgamepack #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Screenshots:
    V1_zpsiginwzom.png
    V2_zps9hvrdjb1.png
    More pictures here.

Hope you enjoy my two comeback builds! :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you are now back building and sharing your builds on the forum! :) Both of the starters are very nice!
    Very nice modern exterior design of Digitalistic Starter ! :) The black and white colour scheme of the build looks very nice! The blsck and white front stepping stones is a nice touch. The trees look nice on either sides of the back of the home. The skylight roofing is great! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them through the ceiling and windows whilst indoors. Very nice layout of the interior. The patterned black and white flooring looks very nice! Very nice sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book. The black and white walls through the rooms looks very nice.Sims will enjoy nice views through the bedroom windows whilst in bed. The type of and placement of the windows and blinds in the home looks very nice! Nice backyard patio nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seat bench and enjoy growing plants in the planters.
    First Fang Victorian is a very nice Victorian home for vampires! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The tower , wall texture and windows placement look very nice! The curving pathway is a nice touch and the barren tree gives a great feel to the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The ceiling candlelights add a great look to the rooms.The wallpaper and flooring pattern in the kitchen looks great! The run down look of the furnishings looks great! The cracked wall is a great touch. The cobwebs in the dining area looks great! The fruit wall picture is nice for sims to see when dining there. The coat stand is a nice home touch beside the front door. The ripped wall and wall pattern in the master bedroom looks great. The pink/purple colour scheme of the kids room and the confetti wall print is very effective and nice! The vampire toy looks great! The floor patterning is very nice. Very nice red and brown colour scheme of the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to music from the gramophone and reading a book . The type of curtains used looks nice. The brick bathroom wall texture, the cobwebs and the flooring pattern looks great!
    Both builds are very nice!
    I will look forward to seeing the picture of the shell of your WIP! :)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Great to see how you resumed building your backlogs @RyeCris16 :) Sometimes the most uninspiring shells can turn out to be the best builds in the end.
  • ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    Wonderful starters! Welcome back :)
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great to see you building again! Welcome back! :D Love your starters! Especially the modern one is my favourite. I will be heading over to the gallery to add both of them to my favourites. <3<3
    edited June 2017
    Thank you dear @rosemow for such a lovely person! I'm so glad I returned in building, *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Nejioranaid! Glad you liked my comeback builds! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @pronterus, it means a lot to me! I hope the future ones are a little better than my last ones. *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @ladyloial, so happy that I'm back! Glad you liked my starters! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you liked my starters, especially the modern one. This is also my favorite starter that I built too! And thanks also for the fave, so much appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

EDIT: I also noticed that my pics got a "3rd Party Hosting has been temporarily disabled" and I need to upgrade to "Plus 500" plan in order for 3rd party hosted photos to be seen again. But don't worry, my pics are still in my album so you can click the link below the pics I shared. For now, I'm going to use the imgur as I can't pay for that subscription.
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    edited July 2017
    Hello my Simming friends! I'm back again! :smiley:
    OK, I was supposed to share you my WIP on my Birthday, but unfortunately, I had trouble logging-in and I was currently having a blast so I didn't share you a WIP.
    But today, I'm going to share you right now! It was supposed to be shared on my WIP thread, but I thought I'm posting here instead! Plus I don't use that thread anymore as nobody wants to support or help with my WIP, but it's still open for everyone, of course! :)

Now for the WIP, I'm working on a modern penthouse. I started this build before E3, with some trial and errors. I'm also beyond halfway on my progress, but I'm going to share you an empty shell instead as I don't want to spoil everyone about the theme. So here goes:
    jr2WflM.png
    A31GZE9.png
    Q9ZGHMK.png
    mRNhq7q.png

For the fun fact, this will be my first penthouse build once if I finish and upload this build. :smiley: Anyways, stay tuned for the finish build because these are the only pics I can share you. :)
    The modern penthouse WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior shell! The layout of the build is very nice.The roof covered upper level outdoors patio looks very nice! It looks nice how the windows have been placed in the build. The type of fencing used on the edges of the lot looks very nice. It is great that there is pool patio.
    I will look forward to seeing the finished penthouse :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Your penthouse WIP is amazing, love the structural design, very modern with lots of interesting features. Really like how you've created to roof to provide dappled shade underneath and the fence and hedging combo. Excited to see the finished build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you dear @rosemow, you always have the most detailed comments of all! I'm sure the finished product will be kinda fabulous. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo for the interesting comment! Glad you liked the roofing! I'll be sure the finished build will be more interesting than you just saw. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3 And I thought I would love to see your comments on my two starter home builds too! :) I know you can't see the pics in here because the Photobucket now needs us to upgrade my account but you can still see my pics by opening the album on each build. :)

Thank you dear @Nejioranaid I haven't got to visit your thread for so long, but I will promise to visit yours too. Although this may took long because of being busy with real life and even slowly progressing on my build, but I hope the finished build will be at least great. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Welcome back Rye! :) So happy to see you building and sharing. Love your starters, each one is unique and beautifully designed. Your penthouse is coming home along nicely, it's huge! I like how you've balanced the exterior levels. Can't wait to see the finished product! Hope you are having a great week. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Your modern penthouse looks awesome! Fabulous design! Can't wait to see the finished build! Have fun Rye! <3:D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Hi Ryan, I thought I'd commented on your two latest starters so apologies for that. Digitalistic Starter is a wonderful clean and sharp modern build in monotone shades, providing a very neat and interesting façade. I love how you've placed lights on the stepping stones pathway and the glass roof looks awesome. First Fang Victorian (excellent name, made me smile) looks very mysterious and antiquated, perfect for any Vampire! Really like the curved pathway and the tower at the side, this really adds to the scary atmosphere :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hey! What a great showcase! You have so much to see!

I actually came for a visit right before you left to have your break, so I already then had your showcase bookmarked :wink: Now I am stopping by to check out some of your new stuff!

The vampire starter you made looks great, love that spire! It really adds visual interest :blush: My favorite is the Digitalistic starter though, just for overall great design and clever ideas. I love the flooring, it looks amazing. The sun roof also sets this build apart and make it truly unique. Love the clean black and white interior! It's a gorgeous house!

Your WIP looks like something grand, so I'll be interested to see it when it's done! Love the shapes and angles. Those different tiers of terraces looks great!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you dear @Brennachan, I hope the finished product would be more interesting than the empty shell you just saw. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Well, I suppose so, dear @Nejioranaid, but it's rude of me not to visit other showcase threads. Yeah, things are very busy for me which made me lazy to visit threads. But I did lurked around the forum even not logging-in. Anyways, thanks again for the continued support and even the follow on Twitter! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hey @Chris2fer03, So happy to see you on forums too! :smiley: Thanks for the comments on my starters and even on my WIP, especially the exterior. I will promise that the finished product will be more interesting than you already saw. Wishing you a wonderful week too! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @yanti68, glad you liked my penthouse WIP! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

No worries, dear @masajo! Thanks for the support on my starter anyway. So glad you likes Digitalistic Starter, I wanted to make black & white starter build as black is my favorite color. I'm glad you liked the stepping stones too! Also, I'm so glad you liked First Fang Victorian, especially the name. This was actually a rip-off of my autumn starter called First Fall Craftsman, do you remember that? Anyways, thanks again for the continued support on my builds! Wishing you a wonderful week! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hi dear @Laebeth, so happy you visited my thread! :smiley: Thank you so much for the comments on my starter homes and my penthouse WIP. Glad my Digitalistic Starter is your favorite, it's my favorite starter I built too! :blush: And also, glad you liked my penthouse WIP. I'm sure it will be very interesting when I upload it in the gallery. Hope you're having a wonderful week! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    edited July 2017
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm back for a new build to share! :smiley:
    Before that, I wanna say Tutti Frutti is finally back! :smiley: Yes, you heard it, our beloved modern home with fruit-themed colors is finally back for a new one.
    For my next Tutti Frutti project, this one is a penthouse, found in San Myshuno. Yes, the empty shell I shared to you a couple of weeks ago is actually a Tutti Frutti one, which is a surprise.
    Also, this is my very first penthouse build, so hope you enjoy! :smiley:

Lot #47: Tutti Frutti Penthouse
    Lot Size: 40X30
    Lot Type: Residential/Penthouse
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Tutti Frutti Penthouse, a large modern penthouse in Fashion District in San Myshuno with a zests of fruit-themed colors. It has six bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider it as a bedroom) and four bathrooms, perfect for a legacy family. Each bedroom has its own study area.
    >Starting from the Torendi building is a main hallway in lemon color. There's a seating and some storage boxes. Entering this unit starts in a mixed-fruit open plan. From north is an orange-apple living room with a study, some musical instruments, a toy box for kids to play here, and an aquarium. There's also a large TV and a gaming console for daily entertainment. Going to south is a lemon-lime kitchen with some kitchen appliances. There's also a dining room with a colorful mixed-fruit chairs; in apple, orange, grape, lime, lemon, and two bubblegum toddler chairs.
    >Going out from the kitchen is a lemon-lime bar. Going out from the bar is a watermelon rooftop patio. You can also view the fruit fountains from the front. There's a grill area with a large table and a colorful chairs, same color from the dining area. Another feature are a watermelon pool with a diving platform, seating with a summer tray, a bubble blower, and two yoga mats. From the right side is a blue bubblegum monkey bars and a planter where Sims can now plant apples, strawberries, and grapes. There's also a stair leading to a balcony, which I will discuss later.
    >Exiting from the arch on open plan is an apple hallway. There's a coconut laundry room, which can also access from the living room, and a coconut bathroom with a toddler potty connected to it. There's also a grape guest's bedroom, and a watermelon party area that has a DJ booth, a dancing mat, two banquet tables with two fountains, and a long table where you can place a cake for parties.
    >Going up to the second floor is a grape hallway with a sofa. Going to the right is a melon office with a globe bar. Going outside is a honeydew balcony, which also connected from the patio below, that contains a massage chair, a tray, a chess table, and two seating.
    >This floor also contains an avocado bathroom with another toddler potty, a bubblegum toddler bedroom with toys and a tablet, a creamy banana nursery, an orange kids' bedroom with some toys and some skill objects, and a lemon masters' bedroom with a TV and fireplace. There's also a pool aquarium for a calming feel and a lime en-suite bathroom with a talking toilet and an incense.
    >And going up to the highest floor is an orange hallway with another seating and a bookcase. Going to the right is a peach-apricot recreation balcony which contains a gaming table, two blue bubblegum voidcritter stations, and a summer tray for refreshments.
    >Also, there's an apple extra bedroom with a violin, a mango bathroom with another talking toilet, which can also be accessed from teen's bedroom, a plum art room with two drawing tables for kids, a kiwi gym with four gym equipment. Going outside has a kiwi balcony with a cooler, tray, a yoga mat, and your Sim can swim on an infinity pool. There's also a pineapple teens' bedroom with a guitar, and going outside is a pineapple balcony with a chess table, an easel, and a summer tray.
    >This lot costs §345,800 (§346,762 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings, photos, and children's drawings). This replaces 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse in Fashion District in San Myshuno.

Traits:
    yk9cNSK.png

* Sunny Aspect - With this house a bright and atmospheric place, this build has a positive mood aura, which mean your Sim may get Happy, Inspired, or Energized.
    * Party Place - This build is also a perfect place for a party. Not only Sims can party in a party room at the right side, but they can also party at the rooftop patio outside. With this trait, partying is going to be a blast.
    * Child's Play - With this build also looks very fun and colorful, it's also a perfect home for a family with children and has an aura where child Sims learn skills easily.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >The first challenge is obviously architecture shape. This is my first penthouse build and I'm really suck at moderns even though it's my favorite style. Probably because of having builder's block when planning on interior floor plan and making furniture fit on small spaces on some rooms. I started some trial and errors on before E3, I'm so glad this made me feel quite comfortable.
    >Another challenge is working with colors is so difficult even with colorful builds. At first, it was a challenge to plan what fruit reflects on each room as being repetitive looks very boring. Then, working with colors reflecting the fruit is even harder than planning, probably because of lack of color choices, since we don't have CASt (or even color wheel) anymore. Until I finished it, I'm not sure if it still quite impressive after some color choices not reflecting with the fruit I planned.

Credits:
    * @Anna_Vel_annA & @Anfideya - for the custom paintings that I used in this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * Purples in Ur kitchen ♥ - Anna_Vel_annA
    * Autumn Apples ♥ - Anna_Vel_annA (Unfortunately, I can't give you a link. It seems like she deleted it, I apologize.)
    * Paintings №6 - Anfideya
    * CC Creators - for using CC objects on my Sim-made paintings. Please note that there are absolutely No CCs in my build. See below for the credits.

Custom Content Credits (These CC objects are I used on paintings/photos, but this build is 100% No CC) (There's also a link embedded if you're interested):
    * Wallsticker Fruit Set B by MahoCreations

Tags: #large #colorful #fruity #fruit #summer #modern #penthouse #house #home #sanmyshuno #legacy #family #party #nocc #gettowork #gettogether #outdoorretreat #cityliving #spaday #dineout #luxuryparty #perfectpatio #coolkitchen #kidsroom #backyardstuff #vintageglamour #bowlingnight #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #AnnaVelannA #Anfideya
    Screenshots:
    ozmWhCF.png
    6PBe1OQ.png
    Lv3gj1f.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: If you already placed this build and going to place it again on another save, be sure to restart the game instead of exiting to main menu. This is due to a System Error when placing a build again.
    Warning: Upon placing a lot, there's a blank floor covering on a curved deck area. Cover it with a grass flooring.

Pu41BnD.png
    Fun Fact: The clock you saw from the picture above is also a fire alarm, located in living area (Notice the orange ring?). There are also fire alarm clocks in masters' bedroom (above the TV) and the kids' room (in study area).
    Love my Tutti Frutti Penthouse? You might also wanna try my other two Tutti Frutti modern builds below. :smiley:

6SC25wC.png
    Tutti Frutti Modern - Uploaded on December 2014 :star:Favorited by Maxis:star:
    Download Link
    More Details
    More Pictures

6mfdx4h.png
    Tutti Frutti Starter - Uploaded on January 2015
    Download Link
    More Details
    More Pictures
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Oh my!! I love them! Great colors that really pop and a great name!
    Tutti Frutti Penthouse looks so very nice! :) Congratulations on doing your first penthouse! The fruit themed colours used for the exterior and the interior look so very,very colourfully nice! Very nice design of the exterior! The different colours of the exterior walls look very great! The different coloured water fountains look very pretty! Very nice fruit themed balcony areas! Sims will enjoy nice views of the outdoors when on the balconies. The fruit colours themed furnishing of each of the rooms and areas in the home looks so very nice! You have used the fruit theme so very well! Very nice furnishing and fruity colour scheme of the bedrooms and nursery! It is very nice the way each bedroom reflects a different fruit. Very nice lemon and lime kitchen! The yellow and green colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The two colours of the kitchen cabinets and the island stove and bar stool counter looks great! Very nice dining area! The pears pictures on the walls and the fruit bowl on the dining table are nice touches there. The patterned coloured floor rugs through the home add a special touch to the rooms. The lemon lime bar area looks so great! Sims will have such nice views of the city through the windows whilst sittimg on the stools having a drink from the bar. The shelves of bottled and the nectar racks look great there, Very nice watermelon party room! The red and green colour scheme looks very nice! Sims will have lots of fun dancing to the dj booth music on the dance floor. They enjoy sitting at the green table eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain. The curtains look very nice in the room.
    It is such a very colourfully nice penthouse home! Each fruit themed area looks so very nice! I won't write about each area because it is a very large and detailed home. I have enjoyed looking at all the photos and our sims will very much enjoy living in the Penthouse! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh how fun, it's already finished!

Love the Tutti Frutti theme and colors, such a great concept! The exterior looks lovely, and I particularly like the added multicolored fountains. A nice detail to add when it's a Tutti Frutti theme!

I absolutely love how you have named and themed each room after a fruit! That's just so cool :smiley: I am struggling to decide on a favorite room! I love the Lemon-Lime kitchen, the Watermelon patio, the Melon office and the Honeydew balcony.. or perhaps the Lemon Master's bedroom or the Apple bedroom? Hmm, not sure yet! The whole house looks wonderful, and is super fun and colorful! It looks amazing :blush:

OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"