Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the Dukes of Bows Renaissance Faire included in Dragon Valley bought from Origin?

I can't find it

Comments

• kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Unfortunately, no. The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire is only available for SimPoints from the Sims 3 Store. There's no version of Dragon Valley that actually includes the Ren Faire. Rather, if you buy the Gold version from the Store, you get 1900sp with which you can buy the Ren Faire (if you choose).

Dragon Valley on Origin comes with the World, its items and the Celtic Lands bonus. For the most part, the current Origin deal is a pretty good deal and probably the best we'll see on Dragon Valley.

Sorry that I couldn't bring better news. Good luck and happy Simming!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • thisisnotjakethisisnotjake Posts: 28 New Member
    > @kellycot1 said:
    > Unfortunately, no. The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire is only available for SimPoints from the Sims 3 Store. There's no version of Dragon Valley that actually includes the Ren Faire. Rather, if you buy the Gold version from the Store, you get 1900sp with which you can buy the Ren Faire (if you choose).
    >
    > Dragon Valley on Origin comes with the World, its items and the Celtic Lands bonus. For the most part, the current Origin deal is a pretty good deal and probably the best we'll see on Dragon Valley.
    >
    > Sorry that I couldn't bring better news. Good luck and happy Simming!

Oh, bummer :neutral_face:, thanks though