Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod to Allow Woohoo with Grim Reaper?

Anyone know how to make this work? I have seen some youtube videos of a guy doing it, I'm not going to link them because I think the are inappropriate to link, but they can be searched when googling "Sims 4 Woohoo Grim Reaper". He is very obviously using a few mods and I am trying to figure out which.

I want to get a Olive Specter storyline going and want her to "realistically" have Nervous Subject, Grim's baby.

Just curious if anyone knows the mods needed to do this.
Thank you!

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Actually the game itself was doing that and Maxis patched it so it stopped happening as it was creating game crashing. You didn't need a mod at all.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Oh darn! Thank you for the answer! I will just have to improvise!
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    I wonder what children that would create.. Would they float or something? Kill people..? I dunno.
  • doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    i want more more floating grim reapers O_O
  • SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    Wait, so where do I get the Try for Baby with Grim mod?
  • cyanidebabycyanidebaby Posts: 133 Member
    @Skellyspades

Step 1: Get this mod by Clown http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735
    Step 2: Launch your game and create your seed vessel, erm I mean, special lady.
    Step 3: Either befriend someone enough to move in with your Sim or call some random acquaintance, Shift Click them and choose 'Add to Family.'
    Step 4: When they've moved in either cheat Kill them with Shift Click and then 'Kill'
    Step 5: Reapy will show up to lay the smack down on your victim, shift click him and choose 'Add To Family'
    Step 6: You will realise at this point that you can't woohoo with him or kiss him, but we can fix that.
    Step 7: Open your cheat console and type cas.fulleditmode
    Step 8: Shift click your female sim and choose modify in CAS, we can get to Mr Reaper this way as the whole family turns up in CAS. Name him (Grim Reaper will do) give him some traits, and make sure you turn him into an ADULT.
    Step 9: Now he's a normal Sim and you can Try For Baby with him and even marry him if you like.

Good luck!
    Thank you very much!! >:)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    this is crazy i would never do this
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    It's apart of Olive Specter's storyline that was made back in Sims 2, I am just trying to remake it.
    If you add Grimmy to family, will he show up for "duties" elsewhere still?
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks so much! I wanted to create a story where this one Sim fell in love with the Grim Reaper, but while she flirted with him and stuff, it never got beyond that. Now they can be in an actual relationship :)
  • Phillies2008Phillies2008 Posts: 7 New Member
    In the Gallery there is a close copy of grim reaper in most favorite of all time.
    I don't want a "pseudo" Grimmy. I want the real thing... I want to know what his genetics are like =D
  • ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited January 2015
    YouTuber "MattShea." He does this. Out of respect to the OP I won't link it, but you can search YouTube to find it.

Just so you know, his videos are adult. They are not dirty or anything but the content is adult, but nothing that a 13 year old or more couldn't handle or doesn't see already.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Be careful sometimes doing that means Grimmie is now fired from the underworld and everyone dead is going to lie their in the streets. Awaiting rest that'll never arrive.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited January 2015
    Chimark wrote: »
    YouTuber "MattShea." He does this. Out of respect to the OP I won't link it, but you can search YouTube to find it.

Just so you know, his videos are adult. They are not dirty or anything but the content is adult, but nothing that a 13 year old or more couldn't handle or doesn't see already.

The video looks suspicious because he has to "exit and come back" and now Grimmy "walks instead of floating". I'm guessing he downloaded a CAS Grim Reaper and that it's not actually the Grim Reaper from the game.

Also I thought they took away the woohoo options for Grimmy altogether?
  • SaifaiSaifai Posts: 7 New Member
    As far as I know they did. Grim is a part of my family, an adult, and still no Woohoo. You can use cheats to add spouses, or add pregnancy that way. He can adopt though.
  • slimeandlimeslimeandlime Posts: 1 New Member
    You can use the "reaper actions unlocker" mod by gauntlet101010 on deviantart (sorry i apparently can't post links yet or something)
    The mod unlocks actions like swimming and woohoo etc. It's been updated in june 2019 for the island living pack. I downloaded it and tried it in my game and i think all the romantic actions have been unlocked and the reaper still floats and has black smoke. :D
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed this thread. Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top