Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simport Problem

Do anyone experience problem with simport the last few days? I have a friend who accept my invite to host his sims to perform in my town. When I push accept button....nothing come up.....and I never get my friend's sims to perform.....anybody have a similar problem....

Comments

• Options
    AsuryanAsuryan Posts: 1 New Member
    Same here... I don't know what to do. Can someone from EA help? :neutral_face:
  • Options
    tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    What i can gather from reading other comments is that anything thats posted on the wall, like comments, memories, etc. , are not showing up because they are doing mantinence on the site. Thats what i've read in others comments. This would mean since simport requests get posted on the wall that they would not work as well. from looking at my wall, the last post was made a few days ago and nothing new since then (so thats likely when they took the site down for mantinance, i would assume). Hopefully it will resolve itself when they are done working on the problem.
  • Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    Well it is already four days that simport is not working....wondering when it will come back up. (Or are EA taking that away from us???)
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm sad, because I just started adding friends to even give it a try.
  • Options
    smallville1689smallville1689 Posts: 52 Member
    I noticed the same thing. I would hope if they were taking it away they would make some sort of announcement, but it shouldn't take so long to update the site either...usually maintenance doesn't take more than a few hours...I only have ONE more Simport stamp to get...that would be so frustrating if it was all of a sudden gone with no announcement...
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited November 2014
    Adding friends still works. So do badges.

@chichinghui
    I'm working on some of my nonperformer characters while we wait to see whether this gets fixed.
  • Options
    chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    @Sketch793
    It is just too bad simport did not work as I really love to play that.....oh well.