Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something you all should know

KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
I was on Origin a few minutes ago and a friend I had on there name jkjer something asked me my age I said why do you want to know he said to flirt with you I said this is not a dating thing unfriend me then I said this is for sims 4 not cybersex after that he unfriended me I forget the full username just wanted you all to be aware of it.
b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
twitter @gtgirl_99

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    run-on sentence
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • John_CitronJohn_Citron Posts: 140 Member
    Thank you for letting us know. You should report this user to EA so they can impose infraction points or ban.

In the future, please use some punctuation as it does make sentences a bit easier to read. I felt like I was back in tech support and had to put on my translation hat.

John
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Ring the Alarm !!
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ok I was being serious and trying to warn people no reason for you all to be mean

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
    edited November 2014
    Hmm ok .I was trying to warn people and besides it's not going to do me any good to contact EA because I can't remember the full username of the guy that was talking to me so I guess I'm out of luck.
    Thank you for letting us know. You should report this user to EA so they can impose infraction points or ban.

In the future, please use some punctuation as it does make sentences a bit easier to read. I felt like I was back in tech support and had to put on my translation hat.

John

Post edited by KeyserFn on

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I was on Origin a few minutes ago and a friend I had on there name jkjer something asked me my age I said why do you want to know he said to flirt with you I said this is not a dating thing unfriend me then I said this is for sims 4 not cybersex after that he unfriended me I forget the full username just wanted you all to be aware of it.

Unfortunately this happens on a lot of sites, thank you for trying to make others aware of this problem.

You did the right thing by blocking that user. Hopefully this won't happen again.
    I told him to unfriend me and he did.You know when you click on Origin to play sims 4 the friends list thing that's where it happend.As far as I know there's no way to block people plus I don't remember the full username.Your welcome.I would've never have accepted his add request if I had known that was going to happen.
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

Unfortunately this happens on a lot of sites, thank you for trying to make others aware of this problem.

You did the right thing by blocking that user. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2014
    I told him to unfriend me and he did.You know when you click on Origin to play sims 4 the friends list thing that's where it happend.As far as I know there's no way to block people plus I don't remember the full username.Your welcome.I would've never have accepted his add request if I had known that was going to happen.

Sorry I'm my previous post I meant unfriending not blocking, silly me.

I think the messaging system on Origin only works if you are both friends, so hopefully they can't contact you again.

If they do contact you again, I would suggest contacting someone at Origin through the help option. They are very helpful.
    I knew what you meant.I should've saved the username I was typed the first post so fast last night so I wouldn't forget what I did remember of the username.yeah that is true you have to be friends on both ends hopefully this idiot won't send me another add request.

Sorry I'm my previous post I meant unfriending not blocking, silly me.

I think the messaging system on Origin only works if you are both friends, so hopefully they can't contact you again.

If they do contact you again, I would suggest contacting someone at Origin through the help option. They are very helpful.

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    The dirty mare!