Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the... Imaginary friend

I have some teories as I started to control a 3rd unit (now Sandi Ursine than live alone, without her mother Claire Ursine)

Screenshot-67_zps234c21d2.jpg

no know if I broke something, or a side effect of the "micro management" than I discovered with MC and SP and I like it, but...

Im using Sandi Ursine and saw an imaginari friend, obviously as can see here, still is not sim. Is a new version (at this savegame) of Parches Nagy, imaginary friend of Andrea Nagy

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    That's weird. It looks like a sim, but it still has the light thing. Maybe it's a glitch?
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    That's weird. It looks like a sim, but it still has the light thing. Maybe it's a glitch?

Lol, thanks for notice it
    Looks like a sim.... In fact I was thinking still no converted into sim, because the light thing :D

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    When I have Sims that were once in my active household with imaginary friends, and I move them out or leave them behind, sometimes their imaginary friends will do that. I've seen it happen a few times. Often I can't speak to them. I suppose because it's supposed to be virtually impossible to get rid of the dolls they appear, still IF but you can see them. I can't explain exactly why though. I have resorted to make my IFs real and or never playing with them, and haven't see that (I guess it's a glitch) glitch since.
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    That is just weird.. Might be a glitch.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited December 2014
    That is normal for IF friends that don't turn real as IF doll sim form of IF are service sims in a imagery friend life state, the doll will be seen running around the neighborhood while the owner is not awake or on the home lot. The IF teleports to the service house to satisfy its needs when not a the mercy of the doll. The IF doll is really still a sim, but in a altered life state. The sim form of the doll will continue to age and appear around town until the owner dies at that point you may see the doll driving to cemetery to morn for its master. There are also certain professions that can not tell the difference between IF and normal sims so spawn them as jobs to be done, so it may be possible for a neighborhood to a have a firefighter job and someone's long lost IF friend to be rescued.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."