Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3t2 Rabbit Hole Project

Comments

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Alpal425 wrote: »
    No updates yet? :(

@Alpal425‌, I've been working on my website to get my old files up and to prepare to share my new files. And I was trying to play TS4, but I ended up uninstalling it, so now I have more time to work on my TS2 projects :blush:

My website is http://nanashi.sims2.net. After I upload all of my old files, I'll be uploading my lots.
  • Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    edited December 2014
    Alpal425 wrote: »
    No updates yet? :(

@Alpal425‌, I've been working on my website to get my old files up and to prepare to share my new files. And I was trying to play TS4, but I ended up uninstalling it, so now I have more time to work on my TS2 projects :blush:

My website is http://nanashi.sims2.net. After I upload all of my old files, I'll be uploading my lots.

Ehem... *MAKING my lots.

I will download AFTER YOU FINISH EVERY HOOD IN TS3.

Thank you. B)

And I want screenshots of EVERY LOT MADE.
    thedoctor.gif
    The City Hall rabbit hole conversion has been uploaded. You can get it from here: http://nanashi.sims2.net/?p=290. I'll upload the interior and the park lot after dinner tonight. Happy holidays!
  • SkyePliskenSkyePlisken Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! This is so neat! Keep it up, please? :)
  • cord7cord7 Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2015
    If you didn't know bookshelves set for sale with open for business will sell books, not the self itself. Would be useful for making a functional bookstore
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    So patience to recreate the rabbit holes. I love to include buildings (as supermarkets, schools, hospitals) in my worlds of The Sims 2, though I can't to play with they. So the world looks more complete.
    But yours creations are functionals and awesome. To my collection.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
    Currently working on part II of Mirabello Plaza (Wilsonoff Community Theatre).
    Update (a year later :weary::bawling::joy:) I still need to clean and package the lot and verify/compress my CC and probably won't finish that until next weekend because of school, but other than actually sharing these files, I'm done! Yatta! Banzai!

Prepare for picture spam...

divisadero_main_preview.jpg

Details from the ground floor:
    ground_floor_detail-01.jpg
    ground_floor_detail-02.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Details from the first story:
    first_floor_detail-01.jpg
    first_floor_detail-02.jpg
    Details from the second story:
    second_floor_detail-01.jpg
    second_floor_detail-02.jpg

• SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    Cool buildings. I love the bookstore and what I'm guessing is the library (I love books)!
    Cool buildings. I love the bookstore and what I'm guessing is the library (I love books)!

Ah these are all screencaps for the Divisadero bookstore, I haven't started the interior for the Papyrus Library 3t2 conversion because I'm still working on the build content for that lot. Well, if you already have the popular book meshes, then hopefully my set will complement your collection. 6 book meshes, there are almost 200 simlish book cover recolours which ensure that enable an entire room to be furnished with books without glaring repeats (I might make make a few more bookset meshes in the future as well). Also if you want to build your own library set with just the single stackable book, you can do so buy stacking the books to your desired length and then using the ladder technique with SilentLucidity's OMSPs.
    I don't know what a "book mesh" is, and it would have to be compatible with just the base game for it to work for me. I don't have any cc in my game.
    I don't know what a "book mesh" is, and it would have to be compatible with just the base game for it to work for me. I don't have any cc in my game.

Ah, in that case, if you only have the base game I'll assume you can't download most CC anyway... to much risk of incompatibility crashes. If you don't mind me asking, why don't you have UC?
    Because I don't want a digital only copy of a game (I don't trust Origin). If I could get all the discs, I might consider adding more packs. But as I've had the base game since it was released, and only JUST a few months ago installed the University, I honestly feel no need to get the whole thing. There's still too much to explore in what I have.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited November 2016
    Before TS4 came out I converted the Sunset Valley City Hall into a playable building for TS2. Now I want to do a couple more buildings. Today I designed the Central Park (with some hiccups as I can't get tables to work at diagonals :confounded: I think I'll change the chess tables near the fountain to sculptures so that it is still authentic, but then I'll add 2 chessboards elsewhere.

Late AF, but for those who don't know...

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

^ this cheat's allows to pass the restricted thing said in bolded quote.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    Nice to see someone converting this world or builds from ts3 >> ts2. I always had a thought if somebody had already worked upon this project and almost had an urge of starting this project myself back in the days. GJ though! ;)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    Nice to see someone converting this world or builds from ts3 >> ts2. I always had a thought if somebody had already worked upon this project and almost had an urge of starting this project myself back in the days. GJ though! ;)

@DragonCat159 - You're welcome to join me! This is a pretty intensive project considering that all rabbit holes have to have the functionality of the TS3 rabbit holes (which requires mods), custom CC for build and buy mode (which requires meshing), and recolours (which requires graphic skills), as well as research and imagination (which requires creativity). It would be a lot easier if more people were helping out with this project (independently or as a team). I know that I was stressing about having to convert all of the TS4 police and hospital content to for other lots, but someone went and did this so all I have to do is provide a link to that content when I finish the lot! Are you a member of Leefish?
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Fabulous project I am impressed , the exterior copy-catting is absolutely stunning and the interiors are to die for. I wish rabbitholes playable in ts3. I don't really like rabbit holes idea in fact.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Fabulous project I am impressed , the exterior copy-catting is absolutely stunning and the interiors are to die for. I wish rabbitholes playable in ts3. I don't really like rabbit holes idea in fact.

Does TS3 allow for community lots with an OFB-like functionality? I thought they never implemented businesses in that iteration? Thanks very much for your feedback. It's a very long work in progress! I sometimes get really excited and get ahead of myself. I've already done the build for the Community School for the Gifted, before I even finished Mirabello Plaza :confounded: I really need to stay focused! Once I graduate though... it's so game on :joy:

If I can find them I'll post my Divisadero pics here :smile:

Does TS3 allow for community lots with an OFB-like functionality? I thought they never implemented businesses in that iteration? Thanks very much for your feedback. It's a very long work in progress! I sometimes get really excited and get ahead of myself. I've already done the build for the Community School for the Gifted, before I even finished Mirabello Plaza :confounded: I really need to stay focused! Once I graduate though... it's so game on :joy:

Midnight Hollow set has OFB functionality.

NNpYlHF.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Wow, your bookstore looks so much like the TS3 rabbit hole. I hope you get this all done, I want your whole world. lol :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Midnight Hollow set has OFB functionality.

@DragonCat159 is that only for the set, or do you get that functionality for every world/hood if you download the set?
    The lot for Divisadero Budget Books is available for download on my site :smile:
    edited December 2016
    Currently working on Mirabello Plaza (Wilsonoff Theatre and EverFresh Supermarket), finished the build CC for the Community School for the Gifted (but still need to make diagonals for doors and walls and drop wall content with walls). Pic spam...

csftg_main.jpg

csftg_facade_detail.jpg

csftg_back_view.jpg