Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help designing my houseboat...

HaveabananaHaveabanana Posts: 8 New Member
I must be blind because I can't find the answer to my question anywhere! I hope someone here can direct me!

So I've noticed houseboat downloads where there are masts with sails... where in the world would I find sails when building my own houseboat?!?!! I've searched through build, buy, and buydebug but I can't find them anywhere. I've searched online and checked tutorials til I'm blue in face. All I can figure is that I'm missing something so obvious that no one thought it was worth mentioning!

I saw a houseboat at sims resource (can't post link) where the living quarters are below and there is this short raised area with windows/portals on the deck. It is clearly decorative, but I can't figure out where to find anything like it. Is it custom content? Are the masts all CC too? I wouldn't mind that at all but I just can't find any reference to them either way!

Please help!

Comments

• Options
    LeelooLeeloo Posts: 130 Member
    I haven't seen the masts either...the only sail-type product I've seen in IP is the sailboat. I don't see any roof decorations for that. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about for the raised area. What I normally do (since most of my sims love the outdoors) is put like a bedroom in a room on the main level and then just have an open area up top. Is that sort of what you're talking about? I might check the exchange here in a bit to see if I can help find anything :smile: